PDA

View Full Version : roma gypsies as white racists in hollywood production

Mortimer
12-06-2013, 10:35 PM
a half a year ago i saw a serial of criminal intend or was it criminal minds

there was a romanian roma gypsy family from eastern europe, they kidnapped blonde girls for reproduction to keep the bloodline pure
they cut the throats of her parents, and kidnapped her at night when her family sleeps. then they look at her if she is eugenically clean like if she has any illness, one had epilepsie and they throw her away and kidnapped another girl.

the epilepsie girl was found and she described the kidnapper as a man with white skin

i think thats both anti-gypsie but also anti-white and out of reality because gypsies arent white and dont have white skin, some do have white skin but it is not typical

the show is called "bloodline"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1256089/

YeshAtid
12-06-2013, 10:45 PM
It seems a but dodgy truth be told. They've totally misrepresented Gypsies vis a vis their phenotype, but are you sure the kidnapper was necessarily a Roma? In circumstances like these the perpetrator often hires someone else to do the "dirty work".

Mortimer
12-06-2013, 10:51 PM
It seems a but dodgy truth be told. They've totally misrepresented Gypsies vis a vis their phenotype, but are you sure the kidnapper was necessarily a Roma? In circumstances like these the perpetrator often hires someone else to do the "dirty work".

not only their phenotype but also their traditions you monkey retard jew filth. and the kidnappers were the roma family consisting of father, mother and son. why dont you watch the movie you idiot.

YeshAtid
12-06-2013, 10:54 PM
not only their phenotype but also their traditions you monkey retard jew filth. and the kidnappers were the roma family consisting of father, mother and son. why dont you watch the movie you idiot.

It was alleged that the kidnapper had white skin. Have you seen the movie you corpulent ignoramus?

BeerBaron
12-06-2013, 10:54 PM
Nothing involving gypsies surprises me at all, those people are complete rats.

Mortimer
12-06-2013, 10:55 PM
It was alleged that the kidnapper had white skin. Have you seen the movie you corpulent ignoramus?

yes because the romas were made white skinned in that movie, i watched it you jew filth, JUDENMORD ALL JEWS INTO OVENS

Mortimer
12-06-2013, 10:56 PM
Nothing involving gypsies surprises me at all, those people are complete rats.

your dad is filthy norwegian honkey rat

Ivan Kramskoļ
How can someone be a white racist when not white ??^^

YeshAtid
yes because the romas were made white skinned in that movie, i watched it you jew filth, JUDENMORD ALL JEWS INTO OVENS

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-7GBf42MfGGQ/TYrbvLhCXtI/AAAAAAAAAH0/CIaEN0cNIO4/s1600/takemedicineanddontimangine.jpg

dralos
12-06-2013, 10:57 PM
so thats what your family does

Mortimer
12-06-2013, 10:57 PM
How can someone be a white racist when not white ??^^

because they are misrepresented

Mortimer
12-06-2013, 10:58 PM
so thats what your family does

your dad prostitutes your mum and sister

Ivan Kramskoļ
12-06-2013, 10:58 PM
And you consider yourself tolerant while I am a big racist euro centric ...

YeshAtid
12-06-2013, 11:00 PM

He is the biggest hypocrite, or rather gypocrite on this forum.

Mortimer
12-06-2013, 11:00 PM

you are a eastern european siberian monkey, a drunk wodka retard with cheap russian prostitute as mum who lives in europe/france and is pan-european because is a immigrant but doesnt like immigrants,

dralos
12-06-2013, 11:01 PM
your dad prostitutes your mum and sister
i knew you hate us alboz,you muthafucking servian/gypsy abonimation i will hunt you down tonight in your dreams and make you eat your sister up for breakfast

Mortimer
12-06-2013, 11:02 PM
He is the biggest hypocrite, or rather gypocrite on this forum.

watch your jew mouth

Neanderthal

Aren't you part Jewish?

Mortimer
i knew you hate us alboz,you muthafucking servian/gypsy abonimation i will hunt you down tonight in your dreams and make you eat your sister up for breakfast

what is there to like a about a repulsive animal like you? you siptar

Ivan Kramskoļ
you are a eastern european siberian monkey, a drunk wodka retard with cheap russian prostitute as mum who lives in europe/france and is pan-european because is a immigrant but doesnt like immigrants,
Omg you must be desperate right now to throw away such cheap insults...

YeshAtid
watch your jew mouth

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Mortimer
12-06-2013, 11:03 PM
Aren't you part Jewish?

no

dralos
12-06-2013, 11:04 PM
what is there to like a about a repulsive animal like you? you siptar
i'm pimping your sister but not even gypsies want to touch her so i'm letting some animals fuck her for free

Mortimer
12-06-2013, 11:04 PM
Omg you must be desperate right now to throw away such cheap insults...

you are one filthy rusky

Ivan Kramskoļ
12-06-2013, 11:07 PM
you are one filthy rusky
Because I tell you things you don't want to hear, sorry but you are just pathetic.

Baldur
12-06-2013, 11:07 PM
best thread ever, this made my night.

Mortimer
12-06-2013, 11:24 PM
Because I tell you things you don't want to hear, sorry but you are just pathetic.

no because you attack me and offend me. what did you told me of value at all, you didnt discussed the topic, you just said gypsies are not white when in my initial post i said they arent white and where misrepresented totally. cant you read or comprehend what you read or are you just a pathetic troll?

Hadouken
12-06-2013, 11:30 PM
well this thread escalated quickly :o

McCauley
12-06-2013, 11:32 PM
Gypo scum kidnap children all the time, because they are thieves and rats.

Ivan Kramskoļ
12-06-2013, 11:32 PM
well this thread escalated quickly :o
I don't know but since a few days he seems crazier than usual insulting everybody here that contradicts him especially jews.

Mortimer
12-06-2013, 11:35 PM
I don't know but since a few days he seems crazier than usual insulting everybody here that contradicts him especially jews.

contradict is one thing, but being a low life rat who insults and trolls is another thing. you maybe didnt got it because you have a low IQ but barberis said basically that gypsies are kidnappers and murders

Mortimer
12-06-2013, 11:36 PM
Gypo scum kidnap children all the time, because they are thieves and rats.

you are a white trash scum, son of a alcoholic and a crack whore who lives in a mobile home in alabama shoots birds with his gun and tortures dogs, and beats his sister because she is ol hoe who does "niggers" (your words, sorry blacks) (admittet so). you also have the skin rosy white colour of a orang utan asshole

McCauley
12-06-2013, 11:38 PM
you are a white trash scum, son of a alcoholic and a crack whore who lives in a mobile home in alabama shoots birds with his gun and tortures dogs, and beats his sister because she is ol hoe who does "niggers" (your words, sorry blacks) (admittet so). you also have the skin rosy white colour of a orang utan asshole

Your sister likes white dick.

Ivan Kramskoļ
12-06-2013, 11:39 PM
contradict is one thing, but being a low life rat who insults and trolls is another thing. you maybe didnt got it because you have a low IQ but barberis said basically that gypsies are kidnappers and murders
If barberis insult your people you must insult me ??
Your logic and intelligence is comparable to brain less people.
And nonetheless you can't disagree with the fact that gypsies are among the greatest scums and savages worldwide.

Mortimer
12-06-2013, 11:40 PM
If barberis insult your people you must insult me ??
Your logic and intelligence is comparable to brain less people.
And nonetheless you can't disagree with the fact that gypsies are among the greatest scums and savages worldwide.

you insulted me too and defended barberis. why i cant "disagree" of course i disagree i think russians are among the greatest scum and savages world wide and jews and siptars and white americans

Ivan Kramskoļ
12-06-2013, 11:41 PM
you also have the skin rosy white colour of a orang utan asshole
A few days ago you did not want us to assure you your skin was a bit pink in order to feel secure about yout whiteness ??^^
It's not just your logic that is deficient but also your memory, you are hopeless.

YeshAtid
12-06-2013, 11:42 PM
you insulted me too and defended barberis. why i cant "disagree" of course i disagree i think russians are among the greatest scum and savages world wide and jews and siptars and white americans

I never insulted gypos, all I said was that they were portrayed incorrectly

McCauley
12-06-2013, 11:43 PM

You're fat like an American, I would've thought you would like other shit-smelling lard tubs and land whales like yourself.

Hadouken
12-06-2013, 11:44 PM
gig whats wrong man ? wtf is going on with you ? :lol:

Mortimer
12-06-2013, 11:46 PM

im fed up of trolls and insulters

Ivan Kramskoļ
12-06-2013, 11:47 PM
He is just plain crazy that's all, incapable of conversing without insulting his opponents.
It's a mark of weakness.

Mortimer
12-06-2013, 11:48 PM
He is just plain crazy that's all, incapable of conversing without insulting his opponents.
It's a mark of weakness.

im proud that i insult you

Siberia62
12-14-2013, 04:52 PM
no

Yet I've seen you vigorously campaigning on here, to prove that you are of partial Jewish blood....

With all due respect, you are being hypocritical when you insult random people with Jewish blood.

Barberis said nothing wrong and you straight up threw a tantrum. You need to calm down.

Longbowman
12-14-2013, 05:14 PM

Do you like any ethnic groups at all?

Mortimer
12-14-2013, 09:43 PM
Yet I've seen you vigorously campaigning on here, to prove that you are of partial Jewish blood....

I didnt campaigned to prove but inquired, and asked questions

With all due respect, you are being hypocritical when you insult random people with Jewish blood.

Why?

Barberis said nothing wrong and you straight up threw a tantrum. You need to calm down.

For you it might be not wrong, because you are a anti-gypsist asshole like him, but to me it is wrong and i take offense, and dont tell me to calm down, you are nobody, no authority for me you just come across as arrogant and better-knower smartass

Mortimer
12-14-2013, 09:44 PM
Do you like any ethnic groups at all?

no, i dont like any ethnic groups i like only individuals