PDA

View Full Version : Classify The Hodge Twins!

Black Wolf
12-07-2013, 04:08 PM
Classify the Hodge twins. I find these guys to be absolutely hilarious lol! They also have a lot of great workout advice! :D....They are obviously heavily admixed Afro-Americans as they are very light skinned and have blue/green eyes. They have many African facial features though and their hair is also definitely SSA looking. Putting a few of their hilarious vids up too! :lol:

http://imageshack.us/a/img132/6906/ua10.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img46/2895/3y9f.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77kzdSWVNlw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy1nZcGcEII

JustSomeGuy
12-31-2013, 01:11 AM
I actually think that they are griffes. They're certainly more black than white.

Sikeliot
12-31-2013, 01:14 AM
They look Dominican, many of whom also have light eyes.

Stimpy
12-31-2013, 01:16 AM
They claim to be completely black except for their great-great-grandmom who was white. :rolleyes:
Many Aframs who's ancestors where mixed early and who's genetically almost half European sometimes have no Idea about it. I'd say that they're about 40% European.

KidMulat
12-31-2013, 01:26 AM
They claim to be completely African except for their great-great-grandmom who was European. :rolleyes:
Many Aframs who's ancestors where mixed early and who's genetically almost half European sometimes have no Idea about it. I'd say that they're about 40% European.

What they mean is the last 100% European in their family.

The United States although creating the category of Mulatto didn't make them a distinct group, a mulatto was treated like a negro legally therefore many African Americans view those mixed race people as "light skin blacks"

armenianbodyhair
12-31-2013, 01:27 AM
They look around 60% SSA.

KidMulat
12-31-2013, 01:28 AM
Also people forget there are a couple states like Alabama that didn't make it illegal to marrying a white woman/man until the Jim Crow era its plausible.

JustSomeGuy
12-31-2013, 08:19 AM
Most people here seem to put them at 60% Afro and 40% Euro. I personally would put them at 65-70% Afro and 30-35% Euro, but I think that most will agree that they look predominantly black (feature-wise).

VKOT
12-31-2013, 08:33 AM
Elliot Hulse has that look also, looks SSA with some CM.

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/PQ41SyPledY/hqdefault.jpg

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/QQm80JfDzpI/hqdefault.jpg

JustSomeGuy
01-05-2014, 04:46 AM
Elliot Hulse has that look also, looks SSA with some CM.

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/PQ41SyPledY/hqdefault.jpg

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/QQm80JfDzpI/hqdefault.jpg Yup, people always joke that Elliott Hulse is the long lost brother of The Hodgetwins LOL. I think that if The Hodgetwins were two or three shades darker, they could pass for being over 70% Sub Saharan African easily.

Wadaad
01-05-2014, 04:53 AM
They look Dominican, many of whom also have light eyes.

Too much CM in them to be Hispaniola mulattoes

Black Wolf
01-05-2014, 04:53 AM
What they mean is the last 100% European in their family.

The United States although creating the category of Mulatto didn't make them a distinct group, a mulatto was treated like a negro legally therefore many African Americans view those mixed race people as "light skin blacks"

100% correct.

Wadaad
01-05-2014, 04:55 AM
Most people here seem to put them at 60% Afro and 40% Euro. I personally would put them at 65-70% Afro and 30-35% Euro, but I think that most will agree that they look predominantly black (feature-wise).

:picard2: if your black ancestry is Nigerian you are not Bantu...

Lemon Kush
01-05-2014, 04:56 AM
White Mullattos

Carlito's Way
01-05-2014, 04:59 AM
i know these guys lol they lived in Orange County and were my friend's next door neighbors
despite their light traits, they still look around 70% African

thetank
01-05-2014, 05:00 AM
All kindzzz of misconceptions..they don't look Carib Hispanic at all..too northern euro looking..they are funny but they definitely don't give the best fitness advice

Black Wolf
01-05-2014, 05:01 AM
i know these guys lol they lived in Orange County and were my friend's next door neighbors

Really lol? That's awesome!

Wadaad
01-05-2014, 05:04 AM

I always assumed they were from Atlanta Georgia or there abouts because of their accents?

Black Wolf
01-05-2014, 05:04 AM
All kindzzz of misconceptions..they don't look Carib Hispanic at all..too northern euro looking..they are funny but they definitely don't give the best fitness advice

All kindzzzzzzz! :D

Black Wolf
01-05-2014, 05:06 AM
I always assumed they were from Atlanta Georgia or there abouts because of their accents?

I thought they were from Virginia for some reason.

thetank
01-05-2014, 05:08 AM
They are from Virginia which they proclaimed as hodge twins country...they are typical mixed southern blacks

Black Wolf
01-05-2014, 05:09 AM
They are from Virginia which they proclaimed as hodge twins country...they are typical mixed southern blacks

See I knew it lol!

thetank
01-05-2014, 05:11 AM
See I knew it lol!

Lol I enjoy watching them for the lulz but sometimes they preach way too much broscience and it could be misleading to alot of people who want to learn more about fitness

Black Wolf
01-05-2014, 05:12 AM
Lol I enjoy watching them for the lulz but sometimes they preach way too much broscience and it could be misleading to alot of people who want to learn more about fitness

Ya I hear ya I agree with you on this. I watch them almost purely for the lulz. Funny dudes lol!

thetank
01-05-2014, 05:20 AM
Ya I hear ya I agree with you on this. I watch them almost purely for the lulz. Funny dudes lol!

Lol if you like them you should check out Dom mazzeti from broscience life..they are hilarious!

Carlito's Way
01-05-2014, 08:15 AM

they are from there but they moved to Orange County, their wives are also mexican but i think they already moved back to the south :(

Black Wolf
01-05-2014, 02:25 PM
Lol if you like them you should check out Dom mazzeti from broscience life..they are hilarious!

lol ya I have watched Dom before too...He is also super funny! :D

Dynamo
01-05-2014, 02:32 PM
The hodge twins are funny as hell!! Great advice as well. I'm shocked that people think they look 70% African!? They look mixed race for Pete's sake! They look less ssa influenced than some of my half carribean half English mates.

solaris
01-05-2014, 02:43 PM
i can't stand those two.

Rattata
01-05-2014, 09:17 PM
If you take advice from them......you will never make it.

Carlito's Way
01-05-2014, 11:22 PM
The hodge twins are funny as hell!! Great advice as well. I'm shocked that people think they look 70% African!? They look mixed race for Pete's sake! They look less ssa influenced than some of my half carribean half English mates.

you are just saying that cause they are lighter than the average but take away their light skin, give them dark eyes and they look no different from many Aframs who are in that range

JustSomeGuy
01-06-2014, 11:45 PM
The hodge twins are funny as hell!! Great advice as well. I'm shocked that people think they look 70% African!? They look mixed race for Pete's sake! They look less ssa influenced than some of my half carribean half English mates. They look totally and utterly West African in terms of features. Ignore their pigmentation for a second and just look at their features; their hair, their lips, and their noses. What do you honestly see? My mother is a pure blooded Nigerian woman, and these guys look more authentically West African than her as far as features go lol.

If you actually spent time around West Africans you would understand why people can barely see any Caucasian in The Hodgetwins.

If their skin was just two shades darker, you'd probably think that they were 75% (or more) Sub Saharan African.

JustSomeGuy
01-06-2014, 11:50 PM
:picard2: if your black ancestry is Nigerian you are not Bantu... Oh wow lol :picard1: it was a simply mistake that I made without even realising it until people had brought it up. I was reading about Bantu peoples when I made my account and typed out my meta-ethnicity, and typed "Bantu" instead of 'Edo' unknowingly. I have since corrected it, so you no longer need to worry your self-righteous little head about it lol.

JustSomeGuy
01-07-2014, 12:00 AM
you are just saying that cause they are lighter than the average but take away their light skin, give them dark eyes and they look no different from many Aframs who are in that range If you gave them dark eyes and made their skin just two shades darker, they would look about 80% West African (maybe even more than that)

KidMulat
01-07-2014, 12:20 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/2n99a0y.jpg

Tom Joyner got like 35% Euro on the African American lives show; they are probably less.

JustSomeGuy
01-07-2014, 01:05 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/2n99a0y.jpg

Tom Joyner got like 35% Euro on the African American lives show; they are probably less. Exactly. 42985

Vanessa Williams is also predominantly West African, nearly 60% to be exact.

KidMulat
01-07-2014, 01:08 AM
Exactly. 42985

Vanessa Williams is also predominantly West African, nearly 60% to be exact.

I remember people tried to say she was a quadroon, her mother mulatto and her father an octoroon lol

JustSomeGuy
01-07-2014, 01:09 AM
despite their light traits, they still look around 70% African Well, since you are the only person here that has actually met them, your word is pretty much the most reliable here.

Another person that I know that's met them, told me that their skin was much darker in person than it is in their videos. True or nah? Lol.

JustSomeGuy
01-07-2014, 01:12 AM
I remember people tried to say she was a quadroon, her mother mulatto and her father an octoroon lol LOL. The funny thing is, much like Michael Ealy, The Hodgetwins, Rihanna, and Tyra Banks, if Vanessa's skin was just a shade or two browner and darker, NOBODY would even think that there was anything Caucasian looking about her (apart from her eyes, which are most commonly found in North Europe).

KidMulat
01-07-2014, 01:19 AM
LOL. The funny thing is, much like Michael Ealy, The Hodgetwins, Rihanna, and Tyra Banks, if Vanessa's skin was just a shade or two browner and darker, NOBODY would even think that there was anything Caucasian looking about her (apart from her eyes, which are most commonly found in North Europe).

People on here and ABF tend to make attractive black people but especially women whiter; total co-sign!

JustSomeGuy
01-07-2014, 01:28 AM
People on here and ABF tend to make attractive black people but especially women whiter; total co-sign! In my eyes, dark skinned black women are the ideal, perfect females. But the media (and the world) is white-owned, so the whiter a black person looks, the more that the media will fawn over them (this coming from a mulatto guy lol). Come to think of it, Michael Ealy, Rihanna, and Tyra Banks are not even light skinned, they are brown skinned (the middle area between Halle Berry and Kelly Rowland LOL).

Carlito's Way
01-07-2014, 04:03 AM
If you gave them dark eyes and made their skin just two shades darker, they would look about 80% West African (maybe even more than that)

no they wouldnt, they look just about 70% African

JustSomeGuy
01-07-2014, 05:15 AM
no they wouldnt, they look just about 70% African I understand that because you have seen them in real life, you've probably got a more reliable opinion and view of their phenotype, but honestly, just look at their features; from their lips, to their noses, to their hair texture etc., what about them (with the exclusion of their lighter than average pigmentation) looks even remotely Caucasian to you? (Baring in mind that I said that they would only look 80% African with slightly darker pigmentation) They'd certainly look more than 70% African. Heck, if you took away the green eyes, they could potentially pass as Igbos...

celticnord
04-30-2014, 05:48 PM

The average African American is 20% Euro and significantly darker than them, I think 40% is about right.