PDA

View Full Version : Somalis develop autism because of colder climates?

Östsvensk
11-07-2009, 09:51 PM
http://www.svd.se/nyheter/inrikes/artikel_3766647.svd

http://www.svd.se/multimedia/dynamic/00531/somalier_531909b.jpg

Somalis concerned about autism alarm

A previously unknown health problem has been identified among families with Somali background in Rinkeby-Kista in Stockholm. Their children are three to four times more likely to develop autism. The National Board are noting the problem now. Vitamin D deficiency is launched as an explanation.

It was just over two years ago as the first warning signs came. A small comparison, between 17 autistic children with Somali backgrounds and other children, showed that the risk of getting autism was three to four times greater for the Somali children.

These figures confirmed what the Somalis warned themselves for and child health care especially in Rinkeby-Kista imagined.

Autism development has caused great concern and fear. We demand proper investigations and that all the families will get to know why, said Hagi Mohamed Farah, civic worth in Rinkeby and chairman of Järva Parents Alliance.

One effect is that many Somali families no longer vaccinates their children against measles, mumps and rubella because of fear of autism. Rumors of this relationship occurred in Britain and the United States but has been rejected by scientific controls.

The development led to the National Board holding it's first meeting this September with concerned and they will shortly publish a report on their website. The report will show that measles vaccine does not confer autism and that children therefore should be vaccinated. The scripture also raises the suspicion that vitamin D deficiency in pregnant women could harm the fetus and, in turn, cause autism. It is a controversial theory that has not yet been proven scientifically, but several studies are ongoing.

The link with the Somali group would then be that people with dark skin are more difficult to form vitamin D from the sunlight. The significantly fewer hours of sunlight in Sweden would be able to carry that Somali women in Sweden are particularly exposed to the risk of low vitamin D levels.

The report points out the importance of the sun and eating a diet containing vitamin D, like oily fish, eggs, milk and butter.

-Vitamin D deficiency might be a partial explanation for autism, but hardly the whole truth. There are probably more reasons, such as genetic sensitivity, says Saida Muny, an interpreter and cashier of Järva Parents Alliance.

Äike
11-07-2009, 09:54 PM
Being a parasite in Northern Europe as a nigger has its minuses. :)

Brännvin
11-07-2009, 09:59 PM
Years of human adaptation and evolution based on climatic and geographical areas do not exist in the minds of the architects of multiculturalism :shrug:

The Lawspeaker
11-07-2009, 10:02 PM
I didn't see that one coming. But- yes. Autism seems to be a typical European problem (perhaps countries like Korea and Japan too). Now the Somali's come to a colder climate they are at a real psychical disadvantage when it comes to dealing with the climate and this apparently has repercussions for their offspring.

Unfortunately the tax-payer will get the bill...

Germanicus
11-07-2009, 10:04 PM
Years of human adaptation and evolution based on climatic and geographical areas do not exist in the minds of the architects of multiculturalism :shrug:

You are correct, political correctness is sought before common sense.

Crimson Guard
11-07-2009, 10:17 PM
These are often asylum seekers and illegals obviously which is another factor, they come to Europe for its welfare and healtcare systems, that is why they land in southern Europe and hitch there way to the wellspring of a free health care systems of northern Europe, in places like the UK and Scandinavia especially . But the amount of exotic infectious diseases that are rarely seen in either the USA or Europe, must be fairly high. Talking like various bacterial diarrhea's, hepatitis A and E, and typhoid fever, plague, malaria, rabies ect ect. So Europeans and White Americans are indeed paying for it, in more ways than one.

Thulsa Doom
11-07-2009, 10:18 PM
Hah, the real reason is a combination of the will to collect social checks and the genetic difference between Somalis and the rest. The kids need a supervisor, and that is normally a family member, paid by the social. Most of the kids are most likely normal Somali kids, which from a Swedish medical POV is diagnosed as ADHD.

Brännvin
11-08-2009, 09:47 AM
You are correct, political correctness is sought before common sense.

Dark-skinned people are quite prone to suffer from rickets and vitamin D deficiency generally, even in very sunny climates as the result of hiding under veils all the time. People with dark skin have a hard time absorbing vitamin D from the sun anyway, and put them in a not-very-sunny climate and veil them, and you have a recipe for disaster.

Look at that Scandinavia is not the appropriate place for them. :coffee:

Fred
11-08-2009, 01:55 PM
This means that Obama couldn't survive in Maine without his whore mother to save him, because this disease crap should be ridding that state of all the damned Somalis in Portland.

sturmwalkure
11-08-2009, 05:57 PM
What does this tell us? Somalis clearly don't belong in countries such as Sweden.

Osweo
11-08-2009, 06:14 PM
Being a parasite in Northern Europe as a nigger has its minuses. :)
Not ever really enough to dent their numbers though, only problem enough to make them even MORE expensive to us. :(

Sunlight eh? And I bet most of their women are wrapped up head to toe in big black sheets, when they are allowed out of the house, of course... :rolleyes:

Fortis in Arduis
11-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Garlic and black polyester,

black polyester and garlic...

Sarmata
11-08-2009, 06:40 PM
I have a friend who worked in Norway few years ago and he met Somalians. And he told me that even in different negroes opinion Somalians are retarded people, they told him that Somalians have custom to get married only with tribe members what means familly in fact.

Eldritch
11-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Since Sweden's climate is so clearly racist, its time for Swedes to begin discussing their collective guilt and ways to begin to get rid of it.:coffee:

The Lawspeaker
11-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Since Sweden's climate is so clearly racist, its time for Swedes to begin discussing their collective guilt and ways to begin to get rid of it.:coffee:
So far for the Global Warming debate... :coffee:
A real leftie should now stress the importance of burning up all available coal in Europe.. and fight anyone that wants to switch to alternative energy in an attempt to preserve our climate as best as we can.

Lahtari
11-08-2009, 10:05 PM
I didn't see that one coming. But- yes. Autism seems to be a typical European problem (perhaps countries like Korea and Japan too). Now the Somali's come to a colder climate they are at a real psychical disadvantage when it comes to dealing with the climate and this apparently has repercussions for their offspring.

I had an impression that autism was almost exclusively limited to people of European origin, and almost non-existent in African populations, so I thought it was a genetic condition. But seems like it is environmental after all, and unlike the Somalis, we have been adapted to the climate.

Makes sense as it is said to be most prevalent in northern Finland.

The Lawspeaker
11-08-2009, 10:07 PM
I had an impression that autism was almost exclusively limited to people of European origin, and almost non-existent in African populations, so I thought it was a genetic condition. But seems like it is environmental after all, and unlike the Somalis we have just been adapted to the climate.

Makes sense as it is said to be most prevalent in northern Finland.
The irony has it that the hotspots here in the Netherlands are exactly in those areas with a high tech industry which requires mathematical skills. Like Eindhoven.

Fred
11-09-2009, 05:30 AM
Not ever really enough to dent their numbers though, only problem enough to make them even MORE expensive to us. :(

Sunlight eh? And I bet most of their women are wrapped up head to toe in big black sheets, when they are allowed out of the house, of course... :rolleyes:

Garlic and black polyester,

black polyester and garlic...

I had an impression that autism was almost exclusively limited to people of European origin, and almost non-existent in African populations, so I thought it was a genetic condition. But seems like it is environmental after all, and unlike the Somalis, we have been adapted to the climate.

Makes sense as it is said to be most prevalent in northern Finland.Autistic terrorists in black robes with bad garlic breath, declaring Sharia law and an end to life as we know it, for a piece of partially frozen land...:cool:

Brynhild
11-09-2009, 05:48 AM
I've got to say, this is a first if the medical profession really believes that there is a connection to cold weather and Autism. Autism is on the rise in many parts of the world, and they still can't pin it down to any one reason for the cause. Of course, more is to be known about, but if they can put it down to a minority race from Africa in a colder climate, I'm afraid the answer is too simplistic. It could also be a money making venture to claim disability allowance, but you'd think a country like Sweden would ensure these children were properly tested first.

Australia has a warm climate, and yet there are quite a few Autistic people here, and I've noted this in particular among the more Celto/Germanic folk. I'm curious from this viewpoint, as the only other possible reasons I've read and heard for it are a genetic predisposition (In my family, I'm inclined to believe this line of reasoning), reaction to vaccines and birth trauma.

Brännvin
11-09-2009, 07:04 AM
Of course, more is to be known about, but if they can put it down to a minority race from Africa in a colder climate, I'm afraid the answer is too simplistic. It could also be a money making venture to claim disability allowance, but you'd think a country like Sweden would ensure these children were properly tested first.

That's a fact studied. Autism and vitamin D are related for, there's a good number of studies on.

Autism and Vitamin D (http://www.vitamindcouncil.org/health/autism/)

Dark-skinned people need up to six times as much sunlight as those with fair skin to produce the same levels of Vitamin D
Source (http://www.bio-medicine.org/medicine-news/Dark-Skin-Require-More-Sun-Exposure-for-Vitamin-D-9188-1/)

----------

And not only in Sweden;

Vitamin D deficiency in people with dark skin in the Netherlands (http://yannklimentidis.blogspot.com/2007/09/vitamin-d-deficiency-in-people-with.html)

Fred
11-09-2009, 07:18 AM
That's a fact studied. Autism and vitamin D are related for, there's a good number of studies on.

Autism and Vitamin D (http://www.vitamindcouncil.org/health/autism/)

Dark-skinned people need up to six times as much sunlight as those with fair skin to produce the same levels of Vitamin D
Source (http://www.bio-medicine.org/medicine-news/Dark-Skin-Require-More-Sun-Exposure-for-Vitamin-D-9188-1/)

----------

And not only in Sweden;

Vitamin D deficiency in people with dark skin in the Netherlands (http://yannklimentidis.blogspot.com/2007/09/vitamin-d-deficiency-in-people-with.html)It would be wild if they said dark nigger porch monkeys die without the sungod to kiss their pelts...

Eldritch
11-09-2009, 11:14 AM
So far for the Global Warming debate... :coffee:
A real leftie should now stress the importance of all available coal in Europe.. and fight anyone that wants to switch to alternative energy in an attempt to preserve our climate as best as we can.

A Bugatti Veyron 16.4 (40.4 liters per 100 kilometers) for everybody, that's what I say!

ikki
11-09-2009, 11:30 AM

Unfortunately the tax-payer will get the bill...

and especially for those rather hiding inside with the computers away from the sun :p and probly not eating very healthy either...
heh, yeah guess the vitamin d would be a good explanation

sturmwalkure
11-10-2009, 02:29 AM
The solution: Deport all Somalis from Sweden. :) It's easier than many think.

The Lawspeaker
11-10-2009, 07:10 AM
The solution: Deport all Somalis from Sweden. :) It's easier than many think.
Yap. And pretty final too. :)
I wonder: why do the simple solutions always work best? The best thing our leftie friends can come up with is throwing in more money. Whereas a simple plain ticket for the lot of them would really solve our problem.
It's only a one time investment.

Brännvin
11-10-2009, 10:06 AM
Brynhild, if you still has doubt. It is also more than a fact in many countries of northern of Europe, below are various scientific studies done in recent years reported to;

Vitamin D status among immigrant mothers from Pakistan, Turkey and Somalia and their infants attending child health clinics in Norway (http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=21324654)

Vitamin D status in non-western immigrants in Netherlands (http://www.onderzoekinformatie.nl/en/oi/nod/onderzoek/OND1304840/)

Higher prevalence of vitamin D deficiency is associated with immigrant background among children and adolescents in Germany. (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18641195)

sturmwalkure
11-10-2009, 02:08 PM
Yap. And pretty final too. :)
I wonder: why do the simple solutions always work best? The best thing our leftie friends can come up with is throwing in more money. Whereas a simple plain ticket for the lot of them would really solve our problem.
It's only a one time investment.

It's definitely better than Swedes having to continue to subsidize the retarded Somali scum. It doesn't cost much to ship cargo. Just ship the Somalis off with cargo ships or with the baggage on airplanes to save money. :thumb001:

Fred
11-10-2009, 02:10 PM
It's definitely better than Swedes having to continue to subsidize the retarded Somali scum. It doesn't cost much to ship cargo. Just ship the Somalis off with cargo ships or with the baggage on airplanes to save money. :thumb001:

http://www.voanews.com/english/2009-11-10-voa16.cfm