PDA

View Full Version : What is his origin? He is an actor born in Sweden.

rashka
12-08-2013, 01:47 AM
http://photos.posh24.com/p/226956/l/josefine_crafoord/idolerna_pa_galapremiar.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f4/MusseHasselvallAftonbladet.jpg

http://photos.posh24.com/p/505904/z/isabella_lowengrip/blondinbella_snyggast_pa_roda_mattan.jpg

Black Wolf
12-08-2013, 01:48 AM
Uber Nordid.

HellLander87
12-08-2013, 01:59 AM
he is probably son of Saami immigrants

Cristiano viejo
12-08-2013, 02:09 AM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?100322-Classify-Swedish-Musse-Hasselvall

Ibericus
12-08-2013, 02:13 AM
He is woggy scandinavian..that's all.

Longbowman
12-08-2013, 02:17 AM
Half-White, probably Scandinavian, half north African.

Cristiano viejo
12-08-2013, 02:21 AM
Half-White, probably Scandinavian, half north African.
No, no, his name is Musse Hasselvall, he is 100% Swedish, at least I have not found in internet the opposite.

Longbowman
12-08-2013, 02:25 AM
No, no, his name is Musse Hasselvall, he is 100% Swedish, at least I have not found in internet the opposite.

Oh, ok. Here's a link to a 100% white-American man. He's very famous, see if you know him:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

;)

He's mixed. He's not Saami or 100% Scandinavian or anything, he's mixed. Perhaps his ancestors have been in Sweden for generations, but they definitely date back to northern Africans.

Shah-Jehan
12-08-2013, 02:29 AM
He has a Mongoloid look, definitely not Northern African...

Cristiano viejo
12-08-2013, 02:38 AM
Oh, ok. Here's a link to a 100% white-American man. He's very famous, see if you know him:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

;)

He's mixed. He's not Saami or 100% Scandinavian or anything, he's mixed. Perhaps his ancestors have been in Sweden for generations, but they definitely date back to northern Africans.
Since when Obama is a white man?

Longbowman
12-08-2013, 02:38 AM
He has a Mongoloid look, definitely not Northern African...

I agree, the hair type and the eyes are Mongoloid. The skin and beard are North African. He could be a Saami-Berber mix.

sevruk
12-08-2013, 07:03 AM
he is probably son of Saami immigrants

Saami immigrants? Rather Swedes are immigrants

Smeagol
12-08-2013, 08:53 AM
He has a Mongoloid look,

And the Lapps have Mongolid influence, via the Samoyeds...

Longbowman
12-08-2013, 11:37 AM
Since when Obama is a white man?

He is as white as this guy is ethnically Swedish.

WOOHP
12-08-2013, 01:24 PM

:picard1:

He's obviously not Swedish.
Either adopted or one of his parents are from Asia.

Nothing to discuss really. It's quite obvious.

WOOHP
12-08-2013, 01:26 PM

False theory.

Saamis are not more native to Scandinavia than Swedes or Norwegians.

Longbowman
12-08-2013, 01:32 PM
False theory.

Saamis are not more native to Scandinavia than Swedes or Norwegians.

The Saami are native to Northern Lapland, the Norse to the south.

Anglojew
12-08-2013, 01:38 PM
Turkman.

Roy
12-08-2013, 03:00 PM
Central/West Asian. Persian, Tajik, maybe Chechen.

Smeagol
12-08-2013, 03:30 PM
The Saami are native to Northern Lapland, the Norse to the south.

The Lapps are descended partially from indigenous Scandinavians, and partially from Uralic peoples of the east.

Ivan Kramskoï
12-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Not European

Also
12-08-2013, 03:35 PM
If Björk can be Icelandic this guy surely can be swedish.
I classify him as a dinaric+CM. :D

Longbowman
12-08-2013, 03:56 PM
The Lapps are descended partially from indigenous Scandinavians, and partially from Uralic peoples of the east.

Your views are very Nordicist my friend. The Scandinavians colonised the South whereas the Lapps colonised the North. It's all well documented, technological finds, burials, spread of agriculture and reindeer herding, etc.

Smeagol
12-08-2013, 04:02 PM
Your views are very Nordicist my friend. The Scandinavians colonised the South whereas the Lapps colonised the North. It's all well documented, technological finds, burials, spread of agriculture and reindeer herding, etc.

Hmm? Nordicist? No, this is just the truth. The Norse are descended from the native Scandinavians (Cromagnid), and the Indo-Europeans. Some in the north have a Lappid element.

Harkonnen
12-08-2013, 04:02 PM

The so called "Uralic" (whatever it is) component seems to be the indiginous Scandinavian component (or one of them) as has been proved by ancient DNA, at least so far the results seem to indicate so. Uralic language is much younger in Scandinavia though.

Smeagol
12-08-2013, 04:03 PM
If Björk can be Icelandic this guy surely can be swedish.
I classify him as a dinaric+CM. :D

Bjork is Scandinavian looking, this guy is isn't, so I doubt he's an ethnic Swede.

Longbowman
12-08-2013, 04:05 PM
Hmm? Nordicist? No, this is just the truth. The Norse are descended from the native Scandinavians (Cromagnid), and the Indo-Europeans. Some in the north have a Lappid element.

Every contentious argument you make is from a Nordicist perspective; even if they were all correct, you'd still be a Nordicist. The Norse are indeed descended from natives, but the Saami are also descended from Natives. Scandinavia's a big place. The first person to step foot on what is now Maelmo did not say, 'ha, bags I this entire God damn peninsula for me and my descendants in perpetuity.' That Northern Scandinavia eventually came to be rules by southern polities doesn't make their populations any less native. That said, it seems the North was colonised first anyway, by way of Karelia, the Kola peninsula and Finland.

Smeagol
12-08-2013, 04:05 PM
The so called "Uralic" (whatever it is) component seems to be the indiginous Scandinavian component (or one of them) as has been proved by ancient DNA, at least so far the results seem to indicate so. Uralic language is much younger in Scandinavia though.

I am not talking about genetics. The Uralic peoples have their origins in the East. Indigenous Scandinavians were just Cromagnids.

Longbowman
12-08-2013, 04:07 PM
I am not talking about genetics. The Uralic peoples have their origins in the East. Indigenous Scandinavians were just Cromagnids.

Scandinavia was covered by an ice sheet until 10,000 BC. What impact does this have for your ideas of nativism on the part of Cro-Magnids? Discuss.

Stimpy
12-08-2013, 04:07 PM

No.

Harkonnen
12-08-2013, 04:12 PM

You are just talking out of your ass. I'm talking about genetic results from ancient people from Scandinavia. We have these results

1 Dude who seems to be Baltic like genetically

2 Dude who was something like half wog half Udmurt genetically and also somehow similar to the ancient Mal'ta guy.

Hevo
12-08-2013, 04:13 PM
He doesn't even look European let alone Sweden.:laugh: He could be adopted or something.

Lemon Kush
12-08-2013, 04:13 PM
Middle East or Central Asia somewhere

Virtuous
12-08-2013, 04:15 PM
Ancient Slav :P

Smeagol
12-08-2013, 04:17 PM
You are just talking out of your ass. I'm talking about genetic results from ancient people from Scandinavia. We have these results

1 Dude who seems to be Baltic like genetically

2 Dude who was something like half wog half Udmurt genetically and also somehow similar to the ancient Mal'ta guy.

I don't see what your point is. This just means they were East Cromagnids, and the half wog would be from Neolithic Mediterranid farmers.

Harkonnen
12-08-2013, 04:25 PM
I don't see what your point is. This just means they were East Cromagnids, and the half wog would be from Neolithic Mediterranid farmers.

You don't see my point? We have results that there were people living in ancient Scandinavia who had bigger genetic similarity to people living in present day Urals area than the modern Saami, so somehow this linguistic Uralization of Scandinavia decreased the genetic Uralicness of Scandinavia. Yeah that was my point.

Smeagol
12-08-2013, 04:28 PM
You don't see my point? We have results that there were people living in ancient Scandinavia who had bigger genetic similarity to people living in present day Urals area than the modern Saami, so somehow this linguistic Uralization of Scandinavia decreased the genetic Uralicness of Scandinavia. Yeah that was my point.

What exactly do you mean by genetic Uralicness? What are Uralic genes?

Harkonnen
12-08-2013, 04:32 PM
Forget it. Go play with legos

Stimpy
12-08-2013, 04:46 PM

Ethnic Swedes, Norwegians and Danes are the descendants of cromagnon native europeans that came in waves and settled in southern and central Scandinavia in different groups from estimated between 6000 BC to 3500 BC and Indo-europeans that settled in southern and central Scandinavia between 2500-1000 BC. (very simplified)

The saami arrived in Scandinavia around the same time as the Indo-europeans but only in the northernmost part of Scandinavia and the two groups probably barely had any contact with eachother until about 1500 years ago.

To make it simple, Swedes, Norwegians and Danes are native to Southern and Central Scandinavia, the saami are native to the northernmost part Scandinavia (together with finno-ugric people) The lines are a little blurred though.

Skerdilaid
12-08-2013, 04:51 PM
Ancient Slav :P

This is how you hit the nail in the head. Yes brother, he is an ancient Slav!

sevruk
12-08-2013, 05:09 PM
Ethnic Swedes, Norwegians and Danes are the descendants of cromagnon native europeans that came in waves and settled in southern and central Scandinavia in different groups from estimated between 6000 BC to 3500 BC and Indo-europeans that settled in southern and central Scandinavia between 2500-1000 BC. (very simplified)

The saami arrived in Scandinavia around the same time as the Indo-europeans but only in the northernmost part of Scandinavia and the two groups probably barely had any contact with eachother until about 1500 years ago.

To make it simple, Swedes, Norwegians and Danes are native to Southern and Central Scandinavia, the saami are native to the northernmost part Scandinavia (together with finno-ugric people) The lines are a little blurred though.

All right. But still impossible to speak "Sami immigrant"

rashka
12-08-2013, 05:20 PM
Central/West Asian. Persian, Tajik, maybe Chechen.

Sounds about right. I thought he looked Afghani.

The King, I am
12-08-2013, 06:14 PM
at First I thought he was part Asian, I still do. He is definitely very atypical
I'm sure he has some Saami heritage

Stimpy
12-08-2013, 07:27 PM
at First I thought he was part Asian, I still do. He is definitely very atypical
I'm sure he has some Saami heritage

He doesn't really look Saami at all and he definitely doesn't look Scandinavian.
Because of his Swedish Surname I suspect he's either adopted or mixed race.

Mans not hot
12-08-2013, 08:31 PM
Albanian?

KrashNick
12-08-2013, 08:33 PM

Hevo
12-08-2013, 08:36 PM
Albanian?

Indeed, he looks like a typical sheeptard.

Veneda
12-08-2013, 08:37 PM
No he is swarthy foolish kurwa like you i mean polish kurwa :D .

You are not funny at all

Heiden
12-08-2013, 08:44 PM
Probably recent Gypsy ancestry or something, but it's not impossible that he is an ethnic Swede and that his look is due to atavism or something ancient.

KrashNick
12-08-2013, 08:48 PM

Also
12-08-2013, 10:57 PM
I seriously think this guy is ethnic swedish. He is also a MMA fighter, in this video he doesn't look so exotic:

http://vimeo.com/15951998

Specially when he is fighting. Many fighters look weird with anormal features and more robust.

Szegedist
12-10-2013, 03:21 PM
Is that where you come from?