PDA

View Full Version : Manhattan dominatrix with an MBA reveals the secrets of her dungeon

Kazimiera
12-09-2013, 06:13 AM
Manhattan dominatrix with an MBA reveals the secrets of her dungeon where she gives office workers a lunchtime spanking in Midtown

Looking for a spanking in Midtown on your lunch break? Yup, she’ll do that.

And Ms. Renee Trevi, a 27-year-old Russian immigrant working as a dominatrix in Manhattan, has an MBA to boot.

It wasn't always her calling, but she revealed it is certainly more exciting line of work when she lifted the lid on her career on the kink scene and one particular public session that began at a restaurant in Manhattan.

Renee, not her real name, made the move to America when she was 18-years-old and eventually got her MBA but ditched a $50 an hour job in finance to make $300 an hour whipping men.

'I was getting depressed quickly because of hours in the office, tedious jobs with numbers. I knew that I had a good chance to have a good career and I had to just to work hard for that,' she said.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/05/article-0-19378F9900000578-955_634x946.jpg
MBA in pain: Renee went into the business of pleasure after she was 'wasting her life just to spend it in the office working with numbers for many hours with just two weeks of vacation per year'

But she said she thought it was 'just a waste of life just to spend it in the office with just two weeks of vacation per year.'

'I love to travel the world for a month at a time, many months every year. I just had to change something about it. My dream was actually to have my own business. That's why I got [an] MBA.'

But what happened next was hardly what she expected. She could not have predicted entering the world of BDSM.

'It's like such a sketchy topic. So many people have wrong ideas about it. Like they think it's something freaky and something perverted and before I started doing it, it's exactly what I thought about it.

'And then a friend of mine said to me at a party, "Why don't you do that? My wife is a mistress and that's what she does."

'And he showed me her pictures and I was really freaking out. I'm like "What! I'm so against violence. I'm not one of those people."

'But then it kind of got stuck in my mind and I was thinking… "Well, actually I've done this thing before and I've tried that and it's kind of fun and it's not as freaky as I thought. Maybe I could just take a look at it."

'And then I contacted the same person and he introduced me to his wife, who was a very famous former mistress of New York, and she brought me to a dungeon where I had a chance to see things and that's how I slowly got involved.'

For the past three years, she has been a mistress. She was working for a service for about two years, but for the past year has been working freelance, which she said is even better than owning her own business.

'It's amazing because I don't work too much,' she said. 'I'm so happy. I feel I'm so blessed, actually, because I do what I love.'

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/05/article-0-193780CF00000578-610_634x422.jpg
Power play: Renee said 'clients are always naked and we are never naked. That's what creates the whole power exchange because they see me powerful in my leather and they're helplessly naked in front of me'

Her adventurous spirit extends beyond the dungeon. Renee is a skydiver, a scuba diver, a shark diver, and a BASE jumper. As of the time this interview was conducted, she had 774 skydiving jumps under her belt, including two naked jumps.

She insists there are a lot of misconceptions about her profession.

'There is no sex involved. There is no nudity involved in it,' she said. 'Clients are always naked and we are never naked. That's what creates the whole power exchange because they see me powerful in my leather and they're helplessly naked in front of me. That's the beginning of it.

'People don't have any knowledge of what I do. So they can have any ideas they like. Since people don't know, they can think anything - like it's perverted, it's strange, it's like prostitution, it's violence.

'Yeah, violence. I guess that's the most popular one. They think it has something to do with aggression and violence,' she added. 'Well, it's totally not this way. It has nothing to do with real aggression or violence. It's so consensual. I don't ever do anything that my client wouldn't want me to do or something that would leave traces for the rest of his life. I wouldn't do any of that.

'I would say it's really a kind of loving even though it might look the other way. We discuss the session beforehand and I'm really careful with things. We give each other a hug at the end of it.

'We smile to each other when we say goodbye. You always send a follow-up letter if it was a heavy session just to make sure he's doing okay. So, it's really nice.'

While there is no sexual intercourse, men do usually masturbate at the end of a session. She does insist that they wear a condom.

'That's their happy ending. But I'm responsible to keep this tension for the whole hour. So, this is the whole pleasure for the men because [in] their normal sex lives, I mean, they have sex, and it's gone and it's kind of quick and boring.

'But during my session, it's so many things going on and while the guy is excited, he has all these fantasies going through his head and that's what makes his sex life so exciting this way,' she said.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/05/article-0-1937809F00000578-25_634x928.jpg
Excitement: 'I'm responsible to keep this tension for the whole hour. So, this is the whole pleasure for the men because [in] their normal sex lives, I mean, they have sex, and it's gone and it's kind of quick and boring'

'I think the sex life of a typical man has to be more diverse than it is because normal sex seems to be so boring compared to all the things that are available, to make it longer, to make the whole process more interesting, exciting, unpredictable, and maybe even a bit dangerous or painful.'

What happens in a typical session?

'Well, with a new client… he comes in. He tells me what he likes. He tells me all his thoughts, fantasies. And he usually knows in advance what I'm specializing in, what I can do, what I can't do,' she said.

'So, he usually describes his ideas within my limits. So, this way I can create the scenario for one hour or two hours of what we can do. Most of them want either psychological humiliation or physical humiliation.'

She described psychological humiliation as 'verbal humiliation. Creating some non-painful scenarios where I humiliate them in different ways. Create some different person out of them. For example, like I'm feminizing them. That's quite a humiliating thing for a man.'

Does she yell at them? Insult them?

'Some of them want a more rough way to be dominated. Most of my clients actually like me to be more sensual, more playful. Not everybody likes to hear bad words and screaming. I actually don't really like to raise my voice too much. I prefer to do it more of a soft way, but strict at the same time,' she said.

As for physical humiliation, she said there are any number of things that can be done, including what she called 'electrical play'. Electrodes are literally attached to the client’s intimate parts.

She said it's a process of 'slowly building up the electricity… I just slowly turn it, turn it, and turn it until they cannot handle it anymore.'

'There all kinds of toys for that. I just started doing it recently though. So maybe I can learn more about that,' she added.

She also noted that the equipment used is specifically designed for this purpose and with safety in mind. She’s studied the techniques and won’t attach the electrodes to nipples because if someone has a heart problem, it could be very dangerous.

What's been the most outrageous things that anyone has ever asked her to do?

'Total enslavement, for example, to keep them as my real slave. That's also a popular one which I won't do because I don't want it to be my full-time thing,' she said. 'But yeah, a lot of guys want to make it real and most of the guys don't want to do just the sessions like a commercial exchange. They want me to keep them as my slave for life.'

She generally puts her clients in three categories - masochists, those who like more psychological role playing, and fetishists. She just learned of something called a 'giant crushing fetish'.

'They fantasize of the idea of a woman crushing something little with her high-heeled shoe. Like a little [thing] can be anything. It can be a little insect, for example, and they watch it and that's what excites them,' she said.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/05/article-0-193780AB00000578-127_634x422.jpg
Misunderstood: Renee claims there are many misconceptions surrounding bondage and insists that it is a kind of loving and after all the pain she often hugs her clients

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/05/article-0-193780B900000578-831_306x462.jpghttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/05/article-0-193780B000000578-41_306x462.jpg
Thrill: Renee says most of her clients are men in their 40s, many have wives, careers and a family who can't live the BDSM lifestyle but satisfy their sexual desires with a lunch-time hour-long spanking or two a week

'That's what turns them on the most - to watch her crushing some little tiny object with her foot. So, that's one of the fetishes they have. Any he doesn't want anything else but just to watch that.'

The client brings his own bag of stuff to be crushed, including live fish sometimes.

Who are her clients?

Most of her clients are married men in their 40s.

'When they're in the career and they have a family, they can't really live this lifestyle even though they would love to. So, for them it's easier to go and see me a couple of times a week instead of just going on dates and [to] parties and different social kinky events,' she said.

'The ones that are not married, they could probably afford going to different parties and have more of kinky lifestyle in general. But those who are married, they have to hide things like that.'

Most of the studios and dungeons in the city are in Midtown. Her studio is near Penn Station, which makes it convenient for her clients.

'A lot of them just come to see me for lunch. A lunch spanking, for example, is a typical one,' she said.

But sometimes her sessions are far from private. Such was the case with a session involving a client in the city on business.

'I had a really amusing session,' she said. 'A guy, he wanted to do a public session - something I haven't done so often and I'm considering starting to advertise it because I was so inspired by his idea.'

The session began at a restaurant on Madison Avenue in the 20s. She'd rather not say which one so as not to cause trouble for the establishment.

'He designed the whole role play scenario like we are going on a blind date and I'm a psychology professor who studies sexual identities,' she said.

'So, I come to see him [at the restaurant and] I start slowly getting him to be my submissive by telling him to go to the bathroom and wear these panties and a bra for me. So, he goes to change in the bathroom and comes back wearing a panty and a bra.'

The bra was on under his shirt, but she said it was clearly visible.

'And then I take his drink... and go to the bathroom... and I then I bring it back and I say "You have to drink this one. This is your cocktail."'

'Then I put his belt around his neck and he becomes like he's on a leash from me at the moment. And people can see it all... It creates a lot of tension and excitement, I guess because a lot people can see what we are doing.'

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/06/article-2488131-193780C000000578-174_634x936.jpg
Secrets: Renee says the favorite part of the job for her is how men share their fantasies, trusting her with everything in their lives. 'I love to hear their secrets,' she said

'So, then we go Victoria's Secret, where I try to pick a corset for him. So, ladies in the store would ask me what kind of corset I'm looking for and I said "I'm looking for the one for this man here."

'They're asking him what size corset he wants and he's saying he doesn't know.like 'I don't know my size.' And they're like "What size bra are you wearing?" because they can see the bra through his shirt and he becomes so embarrassed and scared. So, I start talking for him instead. We have a whole scenario of changing into girls' stuff at Victoria's Secret.

'Finally, I tell him, "Let's go to my studio," which is my workplace, and he thinks it's my office where I do my research and everything. So, we go to my workplace and he finds that it's a dungeon, but's already too late because I tie him up.'

And what's the favorite part of her job?

'That people just can be so open with me... Everybody has to play a certain social role, a family role. But it's not always what they have in mind. They don't always feel like being a nice husband when they come home to see their wives.

'So when they come to see, they just can be anything they want to be with me. They can tell me all of their secret fantasies they would not ever share with anybody else outside because they can feel like they can trust me and they can tell me anything… They can share all their secrets with me and I love to hear secrets.'

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2488131/Meet-Manhattan-dominatrix-MBA-offers-lunchtime-spanking-Midtown.html

KidMulat
12-15-2013, 07:08 AM
There are many-o-college girls and women with degrees doing this sort of work; I am happy she enjoys her work sometimes it can eat someone on the inside.

Odin
04-07-2018, 09:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od1RGX3fFUc