PDA

View Full Version : Haplogroup e1b1b (and all its subclades)

The King, I am
12-11-2013, 10:59 AM
I believe that it's Eurasian in origin.

The fact that East Africans are caucasoid and carry some European mt-dna lineages
It would explain why m-81 and m-78 are so close (coastal North Africa and the Balkans)
Why Berber mt-dna is basically European (of course they developed they're own subclades) and why they have a weird maternal connection to the Saamis of Northern Europe who are indigenous to Sweden, Norway and Finland
It would explain why the skin tone of white Berbers is on par with Southern to Northern Europeans
The fact that East Africans live right under a very hot equator could explain why they developed black skin so quickly.

Why m-81 is found every where in Europe in low frequencies, and m-78 as well but not as low as m-81 actually a common one in Europe and why the East African subclade is also present in Europe but in very small %.
It would explain why East Africans have recessive genes, if an Ethiopian had a baby with an Anglo Saxon British man the baby will more likely look 100% white which sort of supports the idea they evolved black skin quite quickly under the equator
Scientists usually believe that it originated in East africa bacause e1b1b peaks amongst Somali populations (88%) , but that's simply not true, it peaks amongst Riffian Berbers at an average of 95%! And even if it did peak in Somalia it doesn't mean e1b1b originated there as it's a subclade of a different branch of e1b1b and evidence supports it's core origin to be Eurasian
What are your thoughts about it?

KidMulat
12-11-2013, 11:10 AM

The fact that East Africans are caucasoid and carry some European mt-dna lineages
It would explain why m-81 and m-78 are so close (coastal North Africa and the Balkans)
Why Berber mt-dna is basically European (of course they developed they're own subclades) and why they have a weird maternal connection to the Saamis of Northern Europe who are indigenous to Sweden, Norway and Finland
It would explain why the skin tone of white Berbers is on par with Southern to Northern Europeans
The fact that East Africans live right under a very hot equator could explain why they developed black skin so quickly.

Why m-81 is found every where in Europe in low frequencies, and m-78 as well but not as low as m-81 actually a common one in Europe and why the East African subclade is also present in Europe but in very small %.
It would explain why East Africans have recessive genes, if an Ethiopian had a baby with an Anglo Saxon British man the baby will more likely look 100% white which sort of supports the idea they evolved black skin quite quickly under the equator

What are your thoughts about it?

Dark skin did not develop at the equator; the rainforest created an environment for red/yellow brown skinned people.

The King, I am
12-11-2013, 11:12 AM
Dark skin did not develop at the equator; the rainforest created an environment for red/yellow brown skinned people.

Dark skin develops under the sun, and being right under the equator means it will happen quicker

KidMulat
12-11-2013, 11:17 AM
Dark skin develops under the sun, and being right under the equator means it will happen quicker

The sun is blocked out in the true tropics; Pygmies are not darker than their more northerly bantu neighbors for the simple fact that rainforest have been covering them several dozen millennia and they did not have to adapt to the Savanna/Sahelian open grasslands in the sub-Tropics that woud make dark skin advantageous.

The King, I am
12-11-2013, 11:21 AM
The sun is blocked out in the true tropics; Pygmies are not darker than their more northerly bantu neighbors for the simple fact that rainforest have been covering them several dozen millennia and they did not have to adapt to the Savanna/Sahelian open grasslands in the sub-Tropics that woud make dark skin advantageous.

pygmies are one of the oldest people on the planet and they live in the middle of Africa of course they will develop black skin over 50,000-60,000 years.

Are you denying the very fact that dark skinned people evolved more melanin in their skin that causes it to go dark/black over x years of natural evolution?

KidMulat
12-11-2013, 11:25 AM
pygmies are one of the oldest people on the planet and they live in the middle of Africa of course they will develop black skin over 50,000-60,000 years.

Are you denying the very fact that dark skinned people evolved more melanin in their skin that causes it to go dark/black over x years of natural evolution?

Pygmies refer to their bantu neighbors as blacks, they themselves are light brown and are lighter than their neighbors. Forest populations because of the lack of direct sunlight will not have the same stressors selecting for darker skin like the semi-arid Sahel.

The only fact here is that you don't understand living on a forest floor :-/

The King, I am
12-11-2013, 11:29 AM
Pygmies refer to their bantu neighbors as blacks, they themselves are light brown and are lighter than their neighbors. Forest populations because of the lack of direct sunlight will not have the same stressors selecting for darker skin like the semi-arid Sahel.

The only fact here is that you don't understand living on a forest floor :-/

But your going off topic, East Africans live under an equator, and it's really HOT under direct sunlight and that causes any human even the whitest to evolve more melanin in their skin which = dark/black skin

That's all I'm saying

kabeiros
12-11-2013, 11:31 AM
''E-M215 (E1b1b) has two ancient branches that contain all known modern E-M215 men, E-M35 and E-M281. Of these two, the only branch that has been confirmed in a native population outside of Ethiopia is E-M35, which in turn has four known branches, E-V68, E-Z827, E-V6 and E-V92. The first two, E-V68 and E-Z827 contain by far the majority of all modern E-M215 men. E-V68 and E-V257 have been found in highest numbers in North Africa and the Horn of Africa; but also in lower numbers in parts of Southern Africa, the Middle East and Europe. The remaining two branches, E-V6 and E-V92 have mostly been observed in Ethiopia.''

It is quite obvious that E1b1b originated in Ethiopia, since of the two major subclades of it, one is present only there.

But:
''Battaglia et al. (2007) estimated that E-M78 (called E1b1b1a1 in that paper) has been in Europe longer than 10,000 years. And more recently, Lacan et al. (2011) found that human remains excavated in a Spanish funeral cave dated to approximately 7000 years ago were in the E-V13 branch of E-M78.''

So, E-M78 has a long history in Europe and it was here at least since the mesolithic, it is therefor more European than the Asiatic R1 :laugh: but less European than the indigenous haplogroup I

KidMulat
12-11-2013, 11:32 AM
But your going off topic, East Africans live under an equator, and it's really HOT under direct sunlight and that causes any human even the whitest to evolve more melanin in their skin which = dark/black skin

That's all I'm saying

EAST AFRICA IF YOU MEAN ETHIOPIA/SOMALIA/ERITREA ARE NOT UNDER THE EQUATOR.

The King, I am
12-11-2013, 11:36 AM
EAST AFRICA IF YOU MEAN ETHIOPIA/SOMALIA/ERITREA ARE NOT UNDER THE EQUATOR.

Actually an equator goes along Somalia , and that would explain why they developed black skin so quick and retained there caucasian/white features

http://static.newworldencyclopedia.org/1/1f/Earthmap720x360_grid.jpg

But EVEN IF IT ISN'T THE CASE, IT'S STILL VERY HOT AND UNDER DIRECT SUN LIGHT AND THUS STILL SUPPORTS THE IDEA THAT THEY DEVELOPED BLACK SKIN BEFORE THEY EVOLVED BANTU FEATURES

I really don't see the problem here

The King, I am
12-11-2013, 11:41 AM
''E-M215 (E1b1b) has two ancient branches that contain all known modern E-M215 men, E-M35 and E-M281. Of these two, the only branch that has been confirmed in a native population outside of Ethiopia is E-M35, which in turn has four known branches, E-V68, E-Z827, E-V6 and E-V92. The first two, E-V68 and E-Z827 contain by far the majority of all modern E-M215 men. E-V68 and E-V257 have been found in highest numbers in North Africa and the Horn of Africa; but also in lower numbers in parts of Southern Africa, the Middle East and Europe. The remaining two branches, E-V6 and E-V92 have mostly been observed in Ethiopia.''

Dude this doesn't contradict my argument

I was talking about the origins of e-m215 itself being eurasian

KidMulat
12-11-2013, 11:42 AM
The southern most region of Somalia is hardly representative of Somalia, it shares similarities with Tanzania more than anything else.

Secondly bantu are specifically the people migrating south from Cameroon; therefore its inaccurate to say the have the features of that group.

The King, I am
12-11-2013, 11:52 AM
The southern most region of Somalia is hardly representative of Somalia, it shares similarities with Tanzania more than anything else.

Secondly bantu are specifically the people migrating south from Cameroon; therefore its inaccurate to say the have the features of that group.

It's not inaccurate, all of them evolved their big noses and such because of the heat

The King, I am
12-11-2013, 12:06 PM
bump

Loki
12-11-2013, 12:13 PM

No, it is African in origin.

Remember that not all African clades are sub-Saharan. E1b1b is not sub-Saharan. It is North and East African.

The King, I am
12-11-2013, 12:18 PM
No, it is African in origin.

Remember that not all African clades are sub-Saharan. E1b1b is not sub-Saharan. It is North and East African.

You just made a big mistake there , one of it's main subclades (of e-m215) is m-78, a European haplogroup

And just because e1b1b is more present in Africa does not mean it originated there, that's just scientists making "out of africa" believers happy, alot anthropologists and geneticists would agree with me that it's core origins are eurasian

The haplogroup E in general is Eurasian in Origin but e1b1b holders and e1b1a holders split and one went back to Africa and the other staid behind

Loki
12-11-2013, 01:21 PM
You just made a big mistake there , one of it's main subclades (of e-m215) is m-78, a European haplogroup

No, I did not make a mistake. It was intentional and I mean it. I wasn't only talking about M-78. And no, M-78 isn't European either. Only one of its branches, E-V13.

The King, I am
12-11-2013, 01:30 PM
No, I did not make a mistake. It was intentional and I mean it. I wasn't only talking about M-78. And no, M-78 isn't European either. Only one of its branches, E-V13.

the other subclades are rare and can also be found in Europe , ev-13 isn't rare.

And even so it doesn't negate it's eurasian origins

Ibericus
12-11-2013, 01:30 PM
It is still not clear wether hapologroup E is African or Eurasian, some theories talk of an intrusion into Africa, given that it's sister clade D is the major one in East-Asia and that thr purest negroids like the Khoisan are haplogorup A, not E.

The King, I am
12-11-2013, 01:36 PM
It is still not clear wether hapologroup E is African or Eurasian, some theories talk of an intrusion into Africa, given that it's sister clade D is the major one in East-Asia and that thr purest negroids like the Khoisan are haplogorup A, not E.

Exactly, and somewhere in Eurasia or asia, e1b1a carriers and e1b1b carriers split

It would explain why East Africans carry Eurasian haplogroups as well as e1b1b
Why Berber mt-dna is basically Eurasian, and why they have a maternal connection to the Saamis who are indigenous to Northern Europe
and why ev-13 is so close to m-81 and is spread all over Europe

kabeiros
12-11-2013, 01:37 PM
Dude this doesn't contradict my argument

I was talking about the origins of e-m215 itself being eurasian
I quote from ISOGG:

'' E1b1b probably evolved either in Northeast Africa or the Near East and then expanded to the west--both north and south of the Mediterranean Sea. E1b1b1 clusters are seen today in Western Europe, Southeast Europe, the Near East, Northeast Africa and Northwest Africa. E2 is possibly of Central African origin and is spread in low frequencies across the continent.''

Maybe, you are right and E1b1b evolved in the Near East, but what's the difference anyway? The ultimate origin of a haplogroup doesn't mean much when it comes to modern phenotypes and races. R1b and R1a are of Asiatic origin but modern English, Basques and French don't look like Asians...

The King, I am
12-11-2013, 01:42 PM
I quote from ISOGG:

'' E1b1b probably evolved either in Northeast Africa or the Near East and then expanded to the west--both north and south of the Mediterranean Sea. E1b1b1 clusters are seen today in Western Europe, Southeast Europe, the Near East, Northeast Africa and Northwest Africa. E2 is possibly of Central African origin and is spread in low frequencies across the continent.''

Maybe, you are right and E1b1b evolved in the Near East, but what's the difference anyway? The ultimate origin of a haplogroup doesn't mean much when it comes to modern phenotypes and races. R1b and R1a are of Asiatic origin but modern English, Basques and French don't look like Asians...

No if it evolved in the Near East they would have brown skin, and it wouldn't explain why they carry European haplogroups (of which they developed there own subclade of) or why Berbers have a maternal connection to the Saamis or why East Africans maternally have some European/Eurasian haplogroups

The Saamis are indigenous to this part of the world:

http://www.sitesatlas.com/Maps/Maps/502.gif

The King, I am
12-11-2013, 01:56 PM
bump

The King, I am
12-11-2013, 03:02 PM
bump

The King, I am
12-11-2013, 03:28 PM
bump

Longbowman
12-11-2013, 05:27 PM
It doesn't matter where E1b1b originated. All we need to know is that its bearers constitute a Master Race of some sort.

More seriously, most of the European strands are generally thought to have originated in the Near East and been brought over via Anatolia during the Neolithic Revolution, so from 7,000 years ago latest. So E1b1b and subclades are more indigenous to Europe than either R, if that makes you happy. It shouldn't, though. You shouldn't really care on a personal level.

Loki
12-11-2013, 05:47 PM
It doesn't matter where E1b1b originated. All we need to know is that its bearers constitute a Master Race of some sort.

Not far from the truth, considering that the ancient Egyptians and the ancient Greeks were carriers.

Loki
12-11-2013, 05:47 PM
No if it evolved in the Near East they would have brown skin,

Says who? :confused: Anyway, haplogroups are older than skin tones.

Longbowman
12-11-2013, 06:15 PM
Not far from the truth, considering that the ancient Egyptians and the ancient Greeks were carriers.

So was Napoleon. But he lost, and he had a tiny member, so he doesn't count.

I was indigenous, R was invasive, E brought agriculture and technology. We're the innovators, leaders and drivers behind society. ;)

The King, I am
12-12-2013, 05:28 AM
Says who? :confused: Anyway, haplogroups are older than skin tones.

Say's me, if m-81 evolved in Yemen then they would looks similar to people in Yemen

It still doesn't explain why they carry only european maternal haplogroups and their maternal connection the saamis who are indigenous to Northern Europe

I think it's pretty obvious

The King, I am
12-12-2013, 05:53 AM

More seriously, most of the European strands are generally thought to have originated in the Near East and been brought over via Anatolia during the Neolithic Revolution, so from 7,000 years ago latest. So E1b1b and subclades are more indigenous to Europe than either R, if that makes you happy. It shouldn't, though. You shouldn't really care on a personal level.

I'm just interested in the truth not in
if that makes you happy

The King, I am
12-12-2013, 09:20 AM
bump

Longbowman
12-12-2013, 11:14 AM
Say's me, if m-81 evolved in Yemen then they would looks similar to people in Yemen

It still doesn't explain why they carry only european maternal haplogroups and their maternal connection the saamis who are indigenous to Northern Europe

I think it's pretty obvious

That's rather thick of you. People with EV13 and in fact pretty much every haplogroup look wildly different from each other. R1a evolved in Asia but its carriers look mighty different these days. You might think it's 'pretty obvious' but smarter and more qualified people than you have actually done some serious research on you and they think it arose in either East Africa or the Middle East - although probably not Yemen, more like the Levant or Anatolia.

kabeiros
12-12-2013, 11:48 AM
Say's me, if m-81 evolved in Yemen then they would looks similar to people in Yemen Yemen is usually not included in the Near East
http://www.alef.net/ALEFMaps/Ancient-NearEast/NearEastOnWorldMap.Gif

The King, I am
12-12-2013, 11:56 AM
Yemen is usually not included in the Near East
http://www.alef.net/ALEFMaps/Ancient-NearEast/NearEastOnWorldMap.Gif

It doesn't explain why Berbers have a maternal connection to the Saamis and their own subclade of European only haplogroups

And why Somalis/Ethiopians carry some (slowly decreasing amount) of European/Eurasian haplogroups

Longbowman
12-12-2013, 12:00 PM
It doesn't explain why Berbers have a maternal connection to the Saamis and their own subclade of European only haplogroups

And why Somalis/Ethiopians carry some (slowly decreasing amount) of European/Eurasian haplogroups

Well, even if what you're saying is true, then why assume Berbers are descended from Saami (or that they share a European ancestor)? Perhaps this is proof the Saami have recent African/Near Eastern origins. Even though they don't, and the existence of E1b1b throughout Europe is due to widespread dissemination of the clade during the Neolithic Revolution.

The King, I am
12-13-2013, 11:36 AM
bumo

The King, I am
12-14-2013, 08:48 AM
Well, even if what you're saying is true, then why assume Berbers are descended from Saami (or that they share a European ancestor)? Perhaps this is proof the Saami have recent African/Near Eastern origins. Even though they don't, and the existence of E1b1b throughout Europe is due to widespread dissemination of the clade during the Neolithic Revolution.

Because it's EVIDENT that they evolved in EUrasia, it explains why EV-13 has been in Europe longer than m-81 has been in coastal North Africa
it explains why ALL Berber maternal lineage is European/Eurasian, Saamis are indigenous to Northern EUrope and like Finns are part Asian, this explains why many Berbers have an Asian look

It explains why SOMALIS who live in East Africa are caucasian and have EUROPEAN maternal haplogroups

Mehmet
12-14-2013, 08:51 AM
E1b1b comes from Africa.
Horn of Africa (Ethiopia, Somalia) to be more precise.
It's a subgroup of other Black haplogroups. A bit depigmented that's all.

The King, I am
12-14-2013, 08:51 AM
E1b1b comes from Africa.
Horn of Africa (Ethiopia, Somalia) to be more precise.
It's a subgroup of other Black haplogroups. A bit depigmented that's all.

Very interesting, it explains the maternal connection the Saamis

EDIT: and why two of the main branches of e-m215 are white and their carriers have European only Maternal haplogroups
and why the other branches of e-m215 are from East Africa and their carriers are all caucasian and also carry European haplogroups

Longbowman
12-14-2013, 04:22 PM
Because it's EVIDENT that they evolved in EUrasia, it explains why EV-13 has been in Europe longer than m-81 has been in coastal North Africa
it explains why ALL Berber maternal lineage is European/Eurasian, Saamis are indigenous to Northern EUrope and like Finns are part Asian, this explains why many Berbers have an Asian look

It explains why SOMALIS who live in East Africa are caucasian and have EUROPEAN maternal haplogroups

I know you really want Berbers to be white, and they are of course Caucasian. But this is just retarded.

Somalis aren't Caucasian and have few or non European maternal haplogroups: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_people#mtDNA

Take it from another E1b1b. Hap E originated in the Horn, almost certainly, and certain branches did develop in Europe (EV13, for example) or the Near East.

Tropico
12-14-2013, 04:27 PM
So where did E-V13 evolve itself? Who were the first to be E-V13?

Gaston
12-14-2013, 05:38 PM
Noob thread. I can't believe how much crap there is in this thread.

Siginulfo
12-15-2013, 07:39 PM
Haplogroup E-M96* originated in Asia. I have analysed STR variance of E-M96* haplotypes from ysearch.org, grouping the haplotypes in three geographical groups: Asians, Europeans abd Africans. I found that the greatest STR variance is possessed by Asians, next came Europeans and finally Africans. Using the estimated TMRCA of 47 kya for haplogroup E-M96* according to this (http://dienekes.blogspot.it/2012/08/dates-of-major-clades-of-y-chromosome.html?m=1), I converted the false TMRCAs (false because they have been obviously influenced by bottlenecks) and assuming Asia is the place of origin (therefore assigning 47 kya to it) I got 43.1 kya for Europe and 39.6 kya for Africa. This means that haplogroup E-M96* (and probably E-P2* too, because it originated shortly after his "father") originated somewhere between Yemen and Syria, and from there a part of its carriers (with a part of E-P2* carriers too) migrated to Europe (in which E-P2* gave birth to E-M33*, which I found to have originated approximately 45.2 kya in Iberia, where it has the highest STR diversity). The rest of E-M96* and E-P2* carriers that remained in Asia were joined by a part of E-M33* carriers, and together they migrated to Africa.

I am not a geneticist, but the method I use to analyse STR variance and calculate TMRCAs is easily verifiable (in fact I use Anatole Klyosov's method), so everyone can check if what I say is correct or not.

Regarding E-M215*, I can only talk about E-M35*, but given that the latter originated shortly after the first, there is no problem. Using the same method, I found that E-M35* has the highest diversity in the Levant, and probably it originated in or around Lebanon. The second highest diversity is found in Africans, and shortly after them come Europeans. This means that the migration route is similar to that of E-M96* and E-P2*, that is there was a double migration of E-M35* carriers: one group went to Africa and the other to Europe.

About E-M78*, I have not carried out any analysis yet, but soon I am going to do that.

Siginulfo
01-31-2014, 06:35 AM
http://prehistorym174m96.blogspot.it/2014/01/haplogroup-e-m96.html?m=1

In this Blog it can be seen that calculations of TMRCA of E-M96* suggest that it originated in Europe. The author used more samples than me, and I got slightly older Asian diversity, but the higher number of samples used by the author is certainly more secure in terms of correctness of TMRCA calculations.

Methusalem
02-02-2014, 08:23 PM
I know you really want Berbers to be white, and they are of course Caucasian. But this is just retarded.

Somalis aren't Caucasian and have few or non European maternal haplogroups: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_people#mtDNA

Take it from another E1b1b. Hap E originated in the Horn, almost certainly, and certain branches did develop in Europe (EV13, for example) or the Near East.

Yeah this retarded is delusional. Trying to connect Haplogroups to skin tones or racial characteristics.

Loki
02-02-2014, 08:42 PM
So where did E-V13 evolve itself? Who were the first to be E-V13?

Possibly in the Balkans, or in the Middle East. Or Egypt.

The King, I am
02-03-2014, 05:08 AM
Yeah this retarded is delusional. Trying to connect Haplogroups to skin tones or racial characteristics.

Somalis are white Europeans according to you

Methusalem
02-03-2014, 08:40 AM
Somalis are white Europeans according to you

I am just imitating your delusional retarded claims. :laugh:

ArabWhite
02-03-2014, 09:16 AM
For one thing, no populations inhabiting the Sub-Saharan region consistently cluster anywhere near Caucasoids without admixture. Only Horners do. And that's because the bulk of their ancestral origins is not actually Sub-Saharan. It's shared with other Afro-Asiatic groups in North Africa, especially towards the east.

http://oi43.tinypic.com/2mmzudy.jpg
http://tinypic.com/dw9gmd.gif
http://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/race-twig.gif

well. Somalis are Like Ethiopians in term of History and Genetics . both they're Hybrid Populations clearly introduced in Horn Africa after the End of Neolithic age from Northern Africa!
they're classified as Dark skinned Caucasians

http://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/race-twig.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxkcPlROw-Q

Ethiopians and Somalis are Genetically in Intermediate Position between Caucasians and Negroids

http://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/et-graph.gif

the Sub-Saharan admixture in Horners is mainly through the mtDNA. About 50% of the Afro-Asiatic speakers in the region today have Sub-Saharan maternal clades, which were mostly picked up when their Caucasoid ancestors first moved into the region. The remainder still have West Eurasian mtDNA to go with their Eastern Saharan E-M78/T/J1 paternal lineages (haplogroup M & the N haplotypes labeled E1 & E2 in the figure below):

http://i40.tinypic.com/111o5mc.jpg

Despite the SSA admixture, one can still in many instances make out with the naked eye the common origins of these groups. Note, for example, the uncanny physical resemblance between the Somali girl on the far right of the first photo below with the late Algerian president Houari Boumedienne. This is a relatively common look too in both regions. Coincidence? Genetics, anthropology, linguistics, culture and commonsense say otherwise.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2u70r9i.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/24o1r4k.jpg

for the Haplogroup E it Looks very Older than F haplogroup dated around 80.000BC to 55.000BC
while Haplogroups like M81 is Pretty Old dated around 25.000BC to 15.000BC and it's ancestor V257* is mainly observed amongst Europeans than Africans. Hence the basal Haplogroup M78* is not founded in Horn of Africa! only noticed in Egypt. Morocco and Southern Europe but his ancestor V68* is Exlusively European!

there was a cave in Morocco called Taforalt , they have founded Individuals with West Eurasian mtDNA dated around 12.000BC these mtdna markers were U,K, JT AND HV

The analysis of the diversity of mitochondrial DNA taken from the Taforalt population reveals the existance of 13 haplotypes. This haplotype diversity is similar to that of Europeans, and Mediterranean of the Mahgreb. The haplotype diversity of the Taforalt population is less than that of near Eastern populations.the hypothesis of a sub Saharan origin of the Ibero-Maurussians in the Sahara is not supprted by our results, which show a popultion more typical of the Mediterranean in North Africa for the past 12,000 years. Our results support the work based on cranio-facial and dental studies showing difference between Ibero-Maurussians and their contemporaries in Sub-Sahara (e.g Sudan). All sequences specimens have Taforalt haplotypes belonging to Eurasian haplogroups. Among the majority haplogroups, H is considered from the Middle East, the emergence of this haplogroup is dated to 35,000 years, while haplogroup JT, from the Middle East also have an age equal to 50,000 years finally haplogroup U6 from Northern Africa is proposed as contemporary of haplogroup JT. The presence of individuals with mitochondrial DNA haplogroup U6 watch at Taforalt BP 12,000 persistent of a component of North African ancestry. This result confirms both the emerging North African U6 and probable in situ evolution of a progenitor population of Taforalt. Presences of H and JT translate Paleolithic migration from the Middle East. However, haplogroup H may indicate a component of European origin for the population Taforalt, resulting from migration flows later on. Among the current population of North Africa studied to date, the Berber population of Morocco has similarities with the ancient population of Taforalt. Indeed, the Berbers of northern Morocco has one of the lowest level of sub Saharan African type. In addition, all haplogroups observed in Taforalt are found in the current population, the same haplogroup JT. The latter rarely represented in current populations, is absent in North African populations with the exception of the Berber population of Morocco (1.6%). These observations suggest a genetic continuity between Ibero-Maurisian Taforalt population and the current population occupying the same geographical area: the Berber population of Morocco.

The King, I am
02-03-2014, 09:29 AM
I am just imitating your delusional retarded claims. :laugh:

No, you sai you were white and European before I was un-banned mate

Methusalem
02-03-2014, 09:31 AM
No, you sai you were white and European before I was un-banned mate

You even claimed that before your banning. xD

The King, I am
02-03-2014, 09:33 AM
You even claimed that before your banning. xD

I'm half European and half Med

You are 100% East African :picard2:

Methusalem
02-03-2014, 09:35 AM
I'm half European and half Med

You are 100% East African :picard2:

Half Northafrican and it is proved that e1b1b is of eastafrican origin. :laugh:

The King, I am
02-03-2014, 09:37 AM

No I'm pretty sure it's of Near Eastern origin and so are many anthropologists...

But regardless they lived here for the last 9000 years so they are Med.

http://www.thelatinlibrary.com/imperialism/maps/numidia.gif

And they have mixed With Europeans and other Meds and language similarities with Basque

Methusalem
02-03-2014, 09:40 AM
No I'm pretty sure it's of Near Eastern origin and so are many anthropologists...

But regardless they lived here for the last 9000 years so they are Med.

http://www.thelatinlibrary.com/imperialism/maps/numidia.gif

And they have mixed With Europeans and other Meds and language similarities with Basque

Your pretty sure doesn't matter. The general consensus and current consensus is that e1b1b is of Eastafrican origin. Berbers are just a result of invading Somalid e1b1b raping westafrican negroids and mixing with iberian cavemen.

The King, I am
02-03-2014, 09:47 AM
Your pretty sure doesn't matter. The general consensus and current consensus is that e1b1b is of Eastafrican origin. Berbers are just a result of invading Somalid e1b1b raping westafrican negroids and mixing with iberian cavemen.

original North Africans were E1b1b and H1 carriers and they looked like this:

http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu253/Tyranos/reconstitution.jpg

Also Berber populations have also mixed with neanderthals, East Africans have not...

All we share is a common ancestor bro :thumbs up

http://cache.eupedia.com/images/content/E1b1b-tree.gif

Your being an afro-nazi

Methusalem
02-03-2014, 09:56 AM
http://cache.eupedia.com/images/content/E1b1b-tree.gif

Your being an afro-nazi

Even your map says origin northeastafrica and what countries are in northeastafrica? ethiopia/eritrea/northsudan and they are all aethiopids you are a result of pure e1b1b aethiopids like me mixing with various kinds of subhumans.

The King, I am
02-03-2014, 09:59 AM
Even your map says origin northeastafrica and what countries are in northeastafrica? ethiopia/eritrea/northsudan and they are all aethiopids you are a result of pure e1b1b aethiopids like me mixing with various kinds of subhumans.

that was over 25k years ago ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And like I said many anthropogists argue E1b1b came from Eurasia

And like I said before Original Berbers were E1b1b and H1 carriers, H1 is a European haplogroup...

Methusalem
02-03-2014, 10:02 AM
that was over 25k years ago ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And like I said many anthropogists argue E1b1b came from Eurasia

And like I said before Original Berbers were E1b1b and H1 carriers, H1 is a European haplogroup...

yeah a rape spectacle 25k years ago. as i said current consensus agrees on eastafrican origin. yeah e1b1b through aethiopid male line rapists.

The King, I am
02-03-2014, 10:04 AM
yeah a rape spectacle 25k years ago. as i said current consensus agrees on eastafrican origin. yeah e1b1b through aethiopid male line rapists.

No current anthropologists don't agree, they only it originated there because the oldest E1b1b clade is restricted to East Africa

BUT it's also present in Europe at small frequencies which is odd

Loki

Horn of Africa 22,400 years ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-M215_%28Y-DNA%29#Origins

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/65/E1b1bRoute.png

The King, I am
No current anthropologists don't agree, they only agree *it originated there because the oldest E1b1b clade is restricted to East Africa

Methusalem
02-03-2014, 10:05 AM
No current anthropologists don't agree, they only it originated there because the oldest E1b1b clade is restricted to East Africa

lmao current anthropologists do agree. you even said it in your own post.

The King, I am
02-03-2014, 10:05 AM
lmao current anthropologists do agree. you even said it in your own post.

No I didn't I said they do not agree

Loki
02-03-2014, 10:08 AM

E-M78 (via E-V13) has been in Europe for 10,000 years.

The King, I am
02-03-2014, 10:10 AM
E-M78 (via E-V13) has been in Europe for 10,000 years.

I said the East African clade is visible in Europe at small tiny even frequencies

Siginulfo
02-03-2014, 03:51 PM
Haplogroup E-M96 represents a back migration from Eurasia to Africa. STR variance supports this. We can not base ourselves on such ancient papers like Cruciani et al. (2007) etc. because that is prehistory in population genetics. For E-M35, the most important paper is Cruciani et al. (2007). They used an odd set of STR markers with which they calculated a more recent-than-reality TMRCA for this haplogroup. Their results are distorted by this odd STR marker choice.