Sharkeatpeople
12-11-2013, 06:58 PM
Atlanto-Dinaro-Med.

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2013, 06:59 PM
Atlanto-Med with some Berid.

Gaita
12-11-2013, 07:02 PM
We would need a profile pic to get a good classification maybe dinaromed.

GrebluBro
12-11-2013, 07:09 PM
http://euro2008girls.com/pics/spanish_girl_euro_2008.jpg

her face expression gives a odd look.. I think her face would be more clearer at normal face expressions.

Smeagol
12-11-2013, 07:49 PM
Dinaro-Mediterranid + Berid.

Tim O'Brien
12-11-2013, 09:48 PM
Dinaro-Mediterranid + Berid.

MelinusMargos
12-11-2013, 09:50 PM
Gracile med

Lábaru
12-11-2013, 09:55 PM
Mediterranean+Dinarid.

alnortedelsur
12-12-2013, 09:40 PM
An interesting thing that I would like to point out is that her skin tone is NOT that different from the skin tone of the 2 Austrian guys behind her.

She is very average in Spain, and yet, there are also many other Spaniards with lighter features than her. So, for those morons who portray Spaniards as "exotic gypsy-looking meds"... LOL

BTW, she is very attractive!!

Rambo07
12-12-2013, 09:41 PM
Gracile Ibero-med

MelinusMargos
12-12-2013, 09:45 PM
An interesting thing that I would like to point out is that her skin tone is NOT that different from the skin tone of the 2 Austrian guys behind her.

She is very average in Spain, and yet, there are also many other Spaniards with lighter features than her. So, for those morons who portray Spaniards as "exotic gypsy-looking meds"... LOL

BTW, she is very attractive!!

Are you blind? She's an oily skin tone while the guys behind are clearly white-rose. She's not light featured at all.

Cristiano viejo
12-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Are you blind? She's an oily skin tone while the guys behind are clearly white-rose. She's not light featured at all.
Your anti-Iberian hate and envy make you say too much nonsense, Armenoid boy.

SardiniaAtlantis
12-12-2013, 10:06 PM
Looks exactly like a girl I knew intimately once except she had blonde hair... (dyed...;)

MelinusMargos
12-12-2013, 10:09 PM

Your wet dreams are making you blind man, change your lenses.
Here's a comparison of their skin gradient(from darkest point, neck to lightest point, cheeks)

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=41583&d=1386889620

mikeyup
12-12-2013, 10:13 PM
her look is almost exclusive to iberia... one of those dinarids and maybe berid influenced iberians

MelinusMargos
12-12-2013, 10:25 PM
Here's a comparison of their skin gradient(from darkest point, neck to lightest point, cheeks)

The spanish girl's color is easily associable to higher eumelanin while the austrian one with less generalized pigments and hence more "bloody" colour due mainly to haemoglobin in the skin circulation that becomes more visible.

Cristiano viejo
12-12-2013, 10:41 PM

And that´s olive skin, according you, true? :picard1:
I will say you what is olive skin

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/3849/nesta87fk.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/39/Filippo_Inzaghi_2011.jpg
http://www.absolutitalia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/maldini.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w28/x92164/20070916111234_sicilian_man_sigar.jpg

If that Spanish girl has olive skin, then what kind of skin they have??

Atlantic Islander
12-13-2013, 04:37 AM

That's called a tan. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_tanning)

Cristiano viejo
12-13-2013, 04:49 AM
That's called a tan. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_tanning)
That girl is not tanned.

Atlantic Islander
12-13-2013, 04:53 AM
That girl is not tanned.

Certainly looks like a tan.

oh-nahhh
12-13-2013, 12:08 PM
Gracil Med+Dinaric

Hadouken
12-13-2013, 12:51 PM

http://www.dpi-aufkleber-shop.de/images/big/9002-Mittelfinger_Aufkleber.jpg

aimar
12-13-2013, 08:15 PM
very pretty :thumb001:

gracile med

mikeyup
12-13-2013, 08:24 PM
imo she doesn't seem to have a tan, her skin is light olive... very common in south europe

Cristiano viejo
12-13-2013, 10:37 PM
http://www.dpi-aufkleber-shop.de/images/big/9002-Mittelfinger_Aufkleber.jpg
Are you defending your Levantine boyfriend?

imo she doesn't seem to have a tan, her skin is light olive... very common in south europe
No, she has not olive skin.
This is not olive skin

This is olive skin
https://static-secure.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2009/1/21/1232544033126/Paolo-Maldini-004.jpg

If that girl has olive skin, then what does has that football player? Nigger skin, directly?
ok, she has olive skin. Go thinking that 3/4 parts of the European population also have it. The other 1/4 is Black.

alnortedelsur
12-14-2013, 04:12 PM

Dude, maximize her picture and see her skin with a much closer look, and tell me if you really think that she has an "oily skin" tone.

I insist: her skin tone is nothing "uncommon" or "out of the rule" for the standard European degree of whiteness. And NO, she does NOT look like a "swarthy exotic gypsy" compared to the Austrian guy behind her. There is NOT much difference between her skin tone and the skin tone of the Austrian guy; and on top of that, there are also many Spaniards with lighter features than her. You're the one that is blind and needs some corrective glasses.

mikeyup
12-14-2013, 04:20 PM
imo she has light olive skin, similar to mine... maldini has dark olive skin

MelinusMargos
12-14-2013, 04:31 PM
Dude, maximize her picture and see her skin with a much closer look, and tell me if you really think that she has an "oily skin" tone.

I insist: her skin tone is nothing "uncommon" or "out of the rule" for the standard European degree of whiteness. And NO, she does NOT look like a "swarthy exotic gypsy" compared to the Austrian guy behind her. There is NOT much difference between her skin tone and the skin tone of the Austrian guy; and on top of that, there are also many Spaniards with lighter features than her. You're the one that is blind and needs some corrective glasses.

Why so butthurt? I haven't said that she's african, she's in the european range, in the medium-dark spectrum, I've just said that she is darker than the austrians behind.

alnortedelsur
12-14-2013, 04:48 PM
Why so butthurt? I haven't said that she's african, she's in the european range, in the medium-dark spectrum, I've just said that she is darker than the austrians behind.

O.K. maybe my witting style is a bit aggressive because I highlight some words when I want to remark something. Sorry!!

I am so defensive because I am sick of reading many people in this board and in many other internet boards suggesting that Spaniards are wogs compared with most other Europeans. No worries.

And yes, she is darker than the Austrian guys, but just a bit darker.

madridi4verrr
12-14-2013, 04:55 PM
West med + Berberid

Cristiano viejo
12-14-2013, 04:59 PM
West med + Berberid

heheheh

Gaita
12-14-2013, 05:01 PM
Well first off she's absolutely olive skinned, and second, how do we even know if she's an actual ethnic Spaniard. Just because she's supporting Spain doesn't necessarily mean she's a Spaniard.

MelinusMargos
12-14-2013, 05:01 PM
O.K. maybe my witting style is a bit aggressive because I highlight some words when I want to remark something. Sorry!!

I am so defensive because I am sick of reading many people in this board and in many other internet boards suggesting that Spaniards are wogs compared with most other Europeans. No worries.

And yes, she is darker than the Austrian guys, but just a bit darker.

Yeah, she's not extremely distant. But anyways except for extreme north and south europe skin pigmentation doesn't strongly differ in europe.

MelinusMargos
12-14-2013, 05:04 PM
Well first off she's absolutely olive skinned, and second, how do we even know if she's an actual ethnic Spaniard. Just because she's supporting Spain doesn't necessarily mean she's a Spaniard.

She doesn't look particularly off craniometrically. Perhaps atypical for Galiza, I don't know.

Anthropologique
12-14-2013, 05:04 PM
West-Med + Berid.

Anthropologique
12-14-2013, 05:06 PM

That's why I prefer group pictures ...

Anthropologique
West med + Berberid

LMAO!! Get your glasses, please.

Gaita
She doesn't look particularly off craniometrically. Perhaps atypical for Galiza, I don't know.

IMO, in this particular picture she looks abit exotic, which isn't to say she isn't an ethnic Spaniard, but to be honest, from this particular pic, she doesn't look necessarily Iberian to me.

MelinusMargos
12-14-2013, 05:08 PM
IMO, in this particular picture she looks abit exotic, which isn't to say she isn't an ethnic Spaniard, but to be honest, from this particular pic, she doesn't look necessarily Iberian to me.

Yeah, she could definitely be from anywhere in southern europe. Pan-south looking.

alnortedelsur
12-14-2013, 05:08 PM

She looks Spaniard (of the West Mediterranean sub-type, maybe combined with some other influences within the Iberian range), and being the case that she is supporting Spain, it would be too much casualty that despite the two previous facts, at the end she would end up not being an ethnic Spaniard.

naaaaahhhhh... I am sure she is a fully ethnic Spaniard from Spain.

madridi4verrr
12-14-2013, 05:11 PM
heheheh

What's wrong ?
This girl may have north african ancestry . I would have guessed her north african before spaniard , not because of her pigmentation , it's just that I've seen many moroccan girls with similar face .

Gaita
12-14-2013, 05:14 PM
What's wrong ?
This girl may have north african ancestry . I would have guessed her north african before spaniard , not because of her pigmentation , it's just that I've seen many moroccan girls with similar face .

She could be fully north African as well, there are many in Spain.

Anthropologique
12-14-2013, 05:15 PM

Consider that the racial and insecurity barometer here averages far higher than IQ (~ 90? LOL - I'm being generous) and you quickly realize why so many puerile lies are posted here. People that are educated and informed laugh their asses off at the comments presented here about ethnicities. For me and others, this is a research project on pathological insecurity, self-hatred, hatred projection and severe delusion; on the behaviours indicating such.

Gaita
12-14-2013, 05:19 PM
She looks Spaniard (of the West Mediterranean sub-type maybe combined with some other influences within the Iberian range), and being the case that she is supporting Spain, it would be too much casualty that despite the two previous facts, at the end she would end up not being an ethnic Spaniard.

naaaaahhhhh... I am sure she is a fully ethnic Spaniard from Spain.

That's your opinion which is fine. I just think she looks abit exotic. My first impression was Latin American, possibly abit of Amerindian admix. Maybe thats why she looks very common to you.

alnortedelsur
12-14-2013, 05:28 PM
That's your opinion which is fine. I just think she looks abit exotic. My first impression was Latin American, possibly abit of Amerindian admix. Maybe thats why she looks very common to you.

Maybe you're right. I admit that there is some chance of that to be true, since there are many white Argentinean and Venezuelans of Spanish descent, with some very little Amerindian admixture, as me, who have immigrated to Spain and became Spanish citizens. Many Latin-american castizas look like her. But she could also be fully Spaniard, because she looks Spaniard for the most part.

Gaita
12-14-2013, 05:34 PM
^yes, I agree. One thing for sure is that she's very attractive. :thumb001:

Anthropologique
12-14-2013, 05:37 PM
She just doesn't look native Spaniard to me. Not saying she can't be ... remember there is a strong Latin American / mestizo element in Spain + plus a significant gypsy population (a modest potion of it mixed).

Übermensch
12-14-2013, 05:46 PM
small med, typical spanish girl.

Gaita
12-14-2013, 05:55 PM
small med, typical spanish girl.

Oh, please, you have no idea what you look like, let alone a typical Spanish girl.....:rolleyes:

MelinusMargos
12-14-2013, 05:58 PM
Consider that the racial and insecurity barometer here averages far higher than IQ (~ 90? LOL - I'm being generous) and you quickly realize why so many puerile lies are posted here. People that are educated and informed laugh their asses off at the comments presented here about ethnicities. For me and others, this is a research project on pathological insecurity, self-hatred, hatred projection and severe delusion; on the behaviours indicating such.

Are you talking about yourself?

Anthropologique
12-15-2013, 12:55 AM
Oh, please, you have no idea what you look like, let alone a typical Spanish girl.....:rolleyes:

Nihilist the callow moron speaks S@&T again. This place is an insane asylum.

arcticwolf
12-15-2013, 01:26 AM
She is cute. Don't see anything unusual about her, typical Med. All the Nordicist dweebs I bet ya are fapping off, as they say she is not white enough!

Fucking virgin dweebs. :laugh:

Colonel Frank Grimes
12-15-2013, 01:33 AM

I'd put money that she is. She wouldn't look out of place in Spain.

Colonel Frank Grimes
12-15-2013, 01:37 AM
She is cute. Don't see anything unusual about her, typical Med. All the Nordicist dweebs I bet ya are fapping off, as they say she is not white enough!

Fucking virgin dweebs. :laugh:

She's okay but I don't know if I'd say she's cute. She looks kind of snooty in that pic, like she think she's all that and then some.... sorry girlfriend but you ain't all that! *snaps fingers in her face and storms off*

alnortedelsur
12-15-2013, 10:28 AM
She just doesn't look native Spaniard to me. Not saying she can't be ... remember there is a strong Latin American / mestizo element in Spain + plus a significant gypsy population (a modest potion of it mixed).

Well… I don’t know why she looks so alien to you. I agree with Gaita that there is some chance that she could be a white South-American of mostly Spaniard background with some small traces of Amerindian blood who became Spanish citizen (as me), but saying that she doesn’t look Spaniard or have something to do with gypsies is like going too far.

Maybe when you said that “she doesn’t look native Spaniard”, you only meant that she doesn’t look fully Spaniard?? In that case I don’t disagree with you, because there is some chance of that to be true, but in any case she is white, or an almost fully white castiza.

Having small traces of Amerindian blood would not mean automatically that she has to be classified as a mestiza, since she looks white, maybe a bit exotic, like Gaita said, but she stills looks white.

Could be the case that she is a white Argentinean, Uruguayan or Venezuelan (countries that recently received a huge load of Spaniard immigration during the last century) as I said, who one of her parents is from Spain, and got some traces of Amerindian blood from her other parent (as in my case), or some of her grandparents are from Spain, and became Spanish citizen for Ius Sanguineous.

She could also be a castiza from Chile, inner Argentina, Paraguay or the Colombian or Venezuelan Andes, which are areas of South America that are full of castiz@s with big loads of Spaniard blood and small amounts of Amerindian blood. In any of those scenarios is very sure that even if she is not fully Spaniard, at least she has big loads of Spanish blood (80% or more) because she looks very Spaniard for the most part.

There is also some chance that she is just is a regular full blooded Spaniard from Spain (or a full blooded Spaniard born in South America), and we are just speculating about a supposed slightly mixed South-American origin. In any case, I don’t think she is that uncommon in Spain. I have lived in Mallorca, Barcelona and Madrid, when I was living in Spain, and I saw many Spaniards who look similar to her. In any case, she might be a bit exotic, like Gaita said, but not that much.

And about her pigmentation, she is lighter than other Spaniards like Antonio Banderas, Julio Iglesias, Natalia Estrada, Penelope Cruz or Javier Bardem. And anyways, Spaniards like those personalities I just mentioned, all belong to the darkest segment of the Spanish phenotypic spectrum, and are NOT the average for Spain as some people suggest.

This pretty girl would be more average, pigmentation-wise, since she does NOT have an olive skinned tone, as some people have said. And on top of that, she has brown hair and hazel eyes. She would blend with no problem in a group of other Spaniards:

She looks similar to the 4th girl from left to right in the bottom row on next picture (the one with a black jacket, white short skirt and brown boots):

http://www.unav.es/admision/img/venavernos/img/originales/20081118-COLEGIO%20SAN%20CERNIN.jpg

Of course, that girl from the University of Navarra also looks a bit exotic, but at the same time doesn't stand out in the Spaniard crowd, she could also be a white/castiza South-American :thumb001:

Anthropologique
12-15-2013, 02:58 PM
Well… I don’t know why she looks so alien to you. I agree with Gaita that there is some chance that she could be a white South-American of mostly Spaniard background with some small traces of Amerindian blood who became Spanish citizen (as me), but saying that she doesn’t look Spaniard or have something to do with gypsies is like going too far.

Maybe when you said that “she doesn’t look native Spaniard”, you only meant that she doesn’t look fully Spaniard?? In that case I don’t disagree with you, because there is some chance of that to be true, but in any case she is white, or an almost fully white castiza.

Having small traces of Amerindian blood would not mean automatically that she has to be classified as a mestiza, since she looks white, maybe a bit exotic, like Gaita said, but she stills looks white.

Could be the case that she is a white Argentinean, Uruguayan or Venezuelan (countries that recently received a huge load of Spaniard immigration during the last century) as I said, who one of her parents is from Spain, and got some traces of Amerindian blood from her other parent (as in my case), or some of her grandparents are from Spain, and became Spanish citizen for Ius Sanguineous.

She could also be a castiza from Chile, inner Argentina, Paraguay or the Colombian or Venezuelan Andes, which are areas of South America that are full of castiz@s with big loads of Spaniard blood and small amounts of Amerindian blood. In any of those scenarios is very sure that even if she is not fully Spaniard, at least she has big loads of Spanish blood (80% or more) because she looks very Spaniard for the most part.

There is also some chance that she is just is a regular full blooded Spaniard from Spain (or a full blooded Spaniard born in South America), and we are just speculating about a supposed slightly mixed South-American origin. In any case, I don’t think she is that uncommon in Spain. I have lived in Mallorca, Barcelona and Madrid, when I was living in Spain, and I saw many Spaniards who look similar to her. In any case, she might be a bit exotic, like Gaita said, but not that much.

And about her pigmentation, she is lighter than other Spaniards like Antonio Banderas, Julio Iglesias, Natalia Estrada, Penelope Cruz or Javier Bardem. And anyways, Spaniards like those personalities I just mentioned, all belong to the darkest segment of the Spanish phenotypic spectrum, and are NOT the average for Spain as some people suggest.

This pretty girl would be more average, pigmentation-wise, since she does NOT have an olive skinned tone, as some people have said. And on top of that, she has brown hair and hazel eyes. She would blend with no problem in a group of other Spaniards:

She looks similar to the 4th girl from left to right in the bottom row on next picture (the one with a black jacket, white short skirt and brown boots):

http://www.unav.es/admision/img/venavernos/img/originales/20081118-COLEGIO%20SAN%20CERNIN.jpg

Of course, that girl from the University of Navarra also looks a bit exotic, but at the same time doesn't stand out in the Spaniard crowd, she could also be a white/castiza South-American :thumb001:

I think she looks closer to the 3rd girl left, bottom row.

Lábaru
12-15-2013, 03:06 PM
I know a Moroccan girl who dressed several times the shirt of Spain in the world champion. The Spanish team was the favorite.

Anyway this girl don't look Moroccan, she looks more like the typical Dinar-med that abound in Italy, so Mediterranean.

Incal
12-15-2013, 04:02 PM
Linda muchacha.

Cristiano viejo
12-16-2013, 11:34 PM
What's wrong ?
Having similar face does not make her having North African ancestry. I also could think that these Moroccan girls have European ancestry.
I am sure that girls with similar faces can be found in other European countries, and that would not mean that they had North African ancestry.

But this thread is about her pigmentation, which I find totally normal, not olive skin.
The majority of Europeans have this skin tone imo

alnortedelsur
01-09-2014, 01:46 AM
Thank you all for your opinions? Do someone else wants to classify her or add some comments??

Mn The Loki TA Son
01-09-2014, 01:54 AM
Mediterranean-Dinarid.

alnortedelsur
01-24-2014, 01:44 AM
bump

alnortedelsur
05-06-2014, 11:54 PM
I was reviewing this thread created by me long time ago, and I see that the link to the picture of the Spanish girl is dead. Here is the same picture of the Spanish girl again, from another link, just to resurrect this thread:thumb001:

http://cdn.funnie.st/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/spanish_girl_euro_2008.jpg

More opinions??