PDA

View Full Version : Humans are Pig-Chimpanzee Hybrids

Loki
12-11-2013, 07:54 PM
Genecist claims 'Humans evolved after a female chimpanzee mated with a pig' (http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/entertainment/article/3163/genecist-claims-humans-evolved-after-a-female-chimpanzee-mated-with-a-pig)

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/sdemedia/sdeimages/pulse/PIG_111213.jpg

The human species began as the hybrid offspring of a male pig and a female chimpanzee, a leading geneticist has suggested.

The startling claim has been made by Eugene McCarthy, of the University of Georgia, who is also one of the worlds leading authorities on hybridisation in animals.

He points out that while humans have many features in common with chimps, we also have a large number of distinguishing characteristics not found in any other primates.

The origin of the species? A remarkable new theory advanced by a leading geneticist suggests that human beings may have originally emerged as the hybrid offspring of a male pig and a female chimpanzee

Dr McCarthy says these divergent characteristics are most likely the result of a hybrid origin at some point far back in human evolutionary history. What's more, he suggests, there is one animal that has all of the traits which distinguish humans from our primate cousins in the animal kingdom. 'What is this other animal that has all these traits?' he asks rhetorically. 'The answer is Sus scrofa, the ordinary pig.'

Dr McCarthy elaborates his astonishing hypothesis in an article on Macroevolution.net, a website he curates. He is at pains to point out that that it is merely a hypothesis, but he presents compelling evidence to support it. Scientists currently suppose that chimpanzees are humans' closest living evolutionary relatives, a theory amply backed by genetic evidence. However, as Dr McCarthy points out, despite this genetic similarity, there are a massive number of divergent anatomical characteristics distinguishing the two species.

These distinguishing characteristics, including hairless skin, a thick layer of subcutaneous fat, light-coloured eyes, protruding noses and heavy eyelashes, to name but a few, are unmistakeably porcine, he suggests.

There are also a number of less obvious but equally inexplicable similarities between humans and pigs in the structure of the skin and organs. Indeed, pig skin tissues and heart valves can be used in medicine because of their similarity and compatibility with the human body.

dude
12-11-2013, 07:58 PM
Very insightful and consistent with some of the comics in this forum.

Methusalem
12-11-2013, 07:59 PM
I always knew. I always knew it. :laugh:

Equilibrium
12-11-2013, 08:00 PM
Dr McCarthy? Is that an alias of Dr Funky?

Wadaad
12-11-2013, 08:04 PM
http://c00022506.cdn1.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/5_60.png

Say, "Shall I inform you of [what is] worse than that as penalty from God? [It is that of] those whom God has cursed and with whom He became angry and made of them apes and pigs and slaves of transgression. Those are worse in position and further astray from the sound way."

Trun
12-11-2013, 08:05 PM
I thought humans appeared when Dr. Fucky fucked an Alpignid.

Mehmet
12-11-2013, 08:11 PM
Are there still people believing in evolution? That's bs.
Scientists know that there's no thing such as evolution, it has never happened but they can't(atheists)/may not (fearful of atheists) tell it.

Richard Dawkins was lastly referring to martians seeding 'self replicable moleculs' or so.

There is no evolution.

Human beings are the product of a sudden creation.
They were sent down on earth some 150.000 - 200.000 years ago.
They descend from the same couple, who had everything (from Blacks to Scandinavians, from Chinese to Australoids) in their genes.

Later there's just been specification within the same specy.

Charles Darwin tried to pose specification (within a specy) as a proof that fishes turned into crocodiles etc.

Evolution is more stupid than the most stupid religion.

DarkSecret
12-11-2013, 08:11 PM
Then eating human is haram too for muslims... It will become a problem for those jidahists who eat human heart and flesh...

Shah-Jehan
12-11-2013, 08:15 PM
Then eating human is haram too for muslims... It will become a problem for those jidahists who eat human heart and flesh...
Cannibalism in the case of humans is forbidden in Islam...

O you who have believed, avoid much [negative] assumption. Indeed, some assumption is sin. And do not spy or backbite each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his brother when dead? You would detest it. And fear Allah; indeed, Allah is Accepting of repentance and Merciful. [Qur'an 49:12]

DarkSecret
12-11-2013, 08:17 PM
Cannibalism in the case of humans is forbidden in Islam...

Then why did thos Syrian Jidahist eat human heart?? Maybe it is not forbidden to eat heart for muslims. Maybe only flesh is forbidden?

And this is about gossip not cannibalism.. Why are you so idiot?

Empecinado
12-11-2013, 08:18 PM
So Jews are Tapir-Chimpanzee Hybrids then?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Q6Ka8kJCjh8/TOQgmbONgqI/AAAAAAAAAVk/-J2xZsmb2As/s1600/tapir1.jpg

And Nihilist is a Turtle-Chimpanzeee?

http://desktopwallpaperswide.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Aldabra-Giant-Tortoise-5.jpg

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6067/6100931635_90df87a3f0_b.jpg

Herbalist
Cannibals call humans "long pig"

StonyArabia
This does not make sense at all. How the hell does a two different species intermingle and create a new one. Sounds far-fetched is this a parody or a reality sounds like it's the first.

Shah-Jehan
12-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Then why did thos Syrian Jidahist eat human heart?? Maybe it is not forbidden to eat heart for muslims. Maybe only flesh is forbidden?

The actions of Muslims are not the orders of Islam, no Muslim is perfect, not the prophets, his apostles or their followers, one can only try to follow the right path...

Swearengen
12-11-2013, 08:21 PM
This does not make sense at all. How the hell does a two different species intermingle and create a new one. Sounds far-fetched is this a parody or a reality sounds like it's the first.

It is a joke. But most scientific theories shouldn't be taken seriously anyway. They just don't like to say "we don't know."

DarkSecret
12-11-2013, 08:21 PM
The actions of Muslims are not the orders of Islam, no Muslim is perfect, not the prophets, his apostles or their followers, one can only try to follow the right path...

Well they are the radical islamist those who fullfill the Quran' order. I don't think they would commit a sin... And I don't think they would eat human heart if it was a sin.. LOL.. They are Jidahist!! They are the soldiers of ALLAH!!!

Mehmet
12-11-2013, 08:23 PM

And this is about gossip not cannibalism.. Why are you so idiot?

Yesterday you believed you were European, today you miss it again.
Abu Sakkar (Syrian heart eater) hasn't eaten the heart in question, he just chewed it and that's all.
He told he did it as a result of hatred reaction, after he saw the victim Assad soldier's videos in his smartphone, whilst he was raping women, beating people etc...

If someone rapes your mother, is everything okay for you?

DarkSecret
12-11-2013, 08:39 PM
Yesterday you believed you were European, today you miss it again.
Abu Sakkar (Syrian heart eater) hasn't eaten the heart in question, he just chewed it and that's all.
He told he did it as a result of hatred reaction, after he saw the victim Assad soldier's videos in his smartphone, whilst he was raping women, beating people etc...

If someone rapes your mother, is everything okay for you?

If not preferring to eat heart means everything is okay for everyone then yes... Everything would be okay for me....

And come on! Drinking blood is forbidden too he must drink a couple of blood drops while he was "chewing heart"....

Wadaad
12-11-2013, 08:47 PM
If not preferring to eat heart means everything is okay for everyone then yes... Everything would be okay for me....

And come on! Drinking blood is forbidden too he must drink a couple of blood drops while he was "chewing heart"....
So, are you saying this is a common jihadist activity?

Mehmet
12-11-2013, 08:51 PM

That was his reaction; it's not about commenting it. Everyone has his own style.
I wouldn't have chewed his heart, if I were Sakkar.
I would have maybe cut the rapist into little piece (not after killing him, while he was alive).
Once the body torn apart, I'd be shitting on it and burn it all, perhaps.

That's what rapists deserve maybe.

Loki
12-11-2013, 10:44 PM
Are there still people believing in evolution? That's bs.

Yes. Are you angry because you're part pig? Allah would not approve :laugh:

Caismeachd
12-11-2013, 11:03 PM
East asians look most like that.

Loki
12-12-2013, 02:47 PM
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6067/6100931635_90df87a3f0_b.jpg

That's nihilist, for sure :D

OldWayGuy
12-12-2013, 02:50 PM
Wonderful post :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

tamilgangster