PDA

View Full Version : Romanian state TV airs Christmas carol about burning Jews, celebrating Holocaust

Baluarte
12-12-2013, 03:20 AM
Romanian state TV airs Christmas carol about burning Jews, celebrating Holocaust

http://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/Romanian-state-TV-airs-Christmas-carol-about-burning-Jews-celebrating-Holocaust-334699

Song includes lyric: "This is what the kike is good for, to make kike smoke through the chimney on the street."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWTeAkn9hnM

A Romanian public broadcaster distanced itself from a Christmas carol celebrating the Holocaust that aired on the new channel.

TVR3 Verde, a television channel for rural communities, presented the carol on December 5 during its maiden transmission.

Sung by the Dor Transilvan ensemble, it featured the lyrics: “The kikes, damn kikes, Holy God would not leave the kike alive, neither in heaven nor on earth, only in the chimney as smoke, this is what the kike is good for, to make kike smoke through the chimney on the street.”

In a statement Tuesday, TVR3 said it did not select the carol but only broadcast songs that were chosen and compiled by the Center for Preservation and Promotion of Traditional Culture, which belongs to the eastern county of Cluj.

TVR considers the selection “an uninspired choice and therefore notified the Cluj County Council of this,” the broadcaster’s statement read.

http://www.jpost.com/HttpHandlers/ShowImage.ashx?ID=231977

MCA Romania, a local watchdog on anti-Semitism, has written to Romanian President Traian Basecu and to Prime Minister Victor Viorel Ponta, to complain about the broadcast.

“We are shocked to see that the Romanian Public Television Channel 3 broadcast an anti-Semitic Christmas carol,” Maximillian Marco Katz and Marius Draghici of MCA Romania wrote in the letter. “It is outrageous that none in the audience took a stance against the anti-Semitic Christian carol that incites to burn the Jews.”

They added it was “absolutely unacceptable that TVR 3 tried to deny responsibility” by claiming it was the responsibility of Cluj County.

7eleven
12-12-2013, 03:25 AM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Fuck_029076_417477.jpg

Maleficent
12-12-2013, 03:27 AM
Well, that was rather condescending and unthoughtful.

Baluarte
12-12-2013, 03:35 AM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Fuck_029076_417477.jpg

I don't get the joke or how it's related to the story...
Explain please?

Black Wolf
12-12-2013, 03:35 AM
Wow.

Maleficent
12-12-2013, 03:39 AM
Explain please?I don't get it either. But he's rather immaturely crass like that, we should all be used to it by now.

Teyrn
12-12-2013, 03:43 AM
I don't get it either. But he's rather immaturely crass like that, we should all be used to it by now.

The poster of the offensive image has "Ashkenazi" listed as a part of its ethnic makeup. I think that about says it all

7eleven
12-12-2013, 03:46 AM
Explain please?

Its making fun of jesus freaks. fucking christian cunts

Mortimer
12-12-2013, 03:48 AM
Doesnt surprise me, and it wouldnt surprise if it is a traditonal european christmas song, lots of traditions in europe are very offensive and racist, like the black pete in netherlands and such

Teyrn
12-12-2013, 03:49 AM

Fucking Christ-killers. Crawl back into your slime pit Jew.

Maleficent
12-12-2013, 03:50 AM
The poster of the offensive image has "Ashkenazi" listed as a part of its ethnic makeup. I think that about says it allYes, I know him well enough.
Its making fun of jesus freaks. fucking christian cuntsYou were raised in Christianity last time I checked.

Teyrn
12-12-2013, 03:51 AM
Yes, I know him well enough.

It appears to be a disgusting Jew who makes other Jews look bad by way of comparison

7eleven
12-12-2013, 03:52 AM
Fucking Christ-killers. Crawl back into your slime pit Jew.

Fuck Jesus, he can lick some balls for all I care. I cant believe you insult Jews even though you worship a zombie Jew.

Maleficent
12-12-2013, 03:53 AM
It appears to be a disgusting Jew who makes other Jews look bad by way of comparisonHe's just a troll who's not to be taken seriously. And yes, he's making the Jews look bad.

Teyrn
12-12-2013, 03:53 AM
Fuck Jesus, he can lick some balls for all I care. I cant believe you insult Jews even though you worship a zombie Jew.

Where did He ever call Himself a Jew much less a sack of ashkenazic garbage?

7eleven
12-12-2013, 03:55 AM
Where did He ever call Himself a Jew much less a sack of ashkenazic garbage?

Are you retarded? I know you're own religion better than you do! What other ethnicity could he have been? He worshiped in a fucking synagogue. He was Jewish.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_aWflL2jDpWU/SbvSemsFCQI/AAAAAAAAEqg/6hb73rtQe2I/s400/cosmicjewishzombie.jpg

Mortimer
12-12-2013, 03:56 AM

Jesus would disaprove of that song though, im sure. And yes Jesus was a Jew, his mother was Mary a Jewess, and his Apostles were Jews.

Teyrn
12-12-2013, 03:57 AM
Are you retarded? I know you're own religion better than you do! What other ethnicity could he have been? He worshiped in a fucking synagogue. He was Jewish.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_aWflL2jDpWU/SbvSemsFCQI/AAAAAAAAEqg/6hb73rtQe2I/s400/cosmicjewishzombie.jpg

The Israelite religion of 2,000 years ago has nothing to do with the modern religion called "Judaism" little Jew. Your ignorance shows itself quite nicely.

7eleven
12-12-2013, 03:59 AM
The Israelite religion of 2,000 years ago has nothing to do with the modern religion called "Judaism" little Jew. Your ignorance shows itself quite nicely.

Yes I know that, because Rabbinical Judaism is relatively new. So what does that have to do with anything? I dont even practice any religion, im too smart and grown up for that shit.

Teyrn
12-12-2013, 04:01 AM
Yes I know that, because Rabbinical Judaism is relatively new. So what does that have to do with anything? I dont even practice any religion, im too smart and grown up for that shit.

No; you're most likely an ignorant child in his late teens or early twenties.

7eleven
12-12-2013, 04:03 AM
No; you're most likely an ignorant child in his late teens or early twenties.

I am 18. And I see you are 36? Wow someone that old worshiping a Jewish zombie? Rather hilarious and pathetic if you ask me.

Rambo07
12-12-2013, 04:04 AM
Its Romania, why am I not surprised lol.

Teyrn
12-12-2013, 04:05 AM
I am 18. And I see you are 36? Wow someone that old worshiping a Jewish zombie? Rather hilarious and pathetic if you ask me.

18; yes a stupid child that thinks that it knows more than a man twice its age. Very informative of the way children are being raised these days.

7eleven
12-12-2013, 04:06 AM
18; yes a stupid child that thinks that it knows more than a man twice its age. Very informative of the way children are being raised these days.

There isnt even a point in arguing with someone who believes in some 2000 year old bullshit filled with imaginary friends. Come talk to me when you grow up a little bit. Peace out

Teyrn
12-12-2013, 04:07 AM
There isnt even a point in arguing with someone who believes in some 2000 year old bullshit filled with imaginary friends. Come talk to me when you grow up a little bit. Peace out

And it's proficient in ebonics as well. Lovely.

Vlach
12-12-2013, 12:07 PM
[CENTER]Romanian state TV airs Christmas carol about burning Jews, celebrating Holocaust

This carol is older than Holocaust :picard1:

Kiyant
12-12-2013, 12:12 PM
This carol is older than Holocaust :picard1:

Still sucks ass

Vlach
12-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Still sucks ass

Still sucks? Why no one gives a fuck about Palestine, but we are talking about this retarded new.
90% of romanians dont know what jidovan means.

Szegedist
12-12-2013, 12:34 PM
I always said, that Romania is a racist, fascistoid state ran by Fascists like Conducator Traian Basescu and Capitanul Victor Ponta. This is nothing new to them, read about their shameful past which they still have not apologized for:
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?104332-Mass-Genocide-A-Forgotten-History-of-Romania

Vlach
12-12-2013, 12:38 PM
I always said, that Romania is a racist, fascistoid state ran by Fascists like Conducator Traian Basescu and Capitanul Victor Ponta. This is nothing new to them, read about their shameful past which they still have not apologized for:
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?104332-Mass-Genocide-A-Forgotten-History-of-Romania

http://vladtepesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/image002.jpg

Really? You want more? Jobbik? Why the staidum was closed at Hungary-Romania?

Szegedist
12-12-2013, 12:42 PM
http://vladtepesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/image002.jpg

Oh please, that small neonazi poster belongs to a movement that has maybe 10 followers.

Why the staidum was closed at Hungary-Romania?
Because the Securitate closed it.

Vlach
12-12-2013, 12:45 PM
Because the Securitate closed it.

"The FIFA sanction targets the Hungarian Football Federation (MLSZ) which announced it will appeal against it.FIFA’s Disciplinary Committee has decided to sanction that Hungarian Football Federation following the racist and anti-Semitic incidents seen during Hungary’s friendly against Israel in August 2012."

http://www.nineoclock.ro/hungary-vs-romania-to-be-played-behind-closed-doors/

Szegedist
12-12-2013, 12:48 PM
"The FIFA sanction targets the Hungarian Football Federation (MLSZ) which announced it will appeal against it.FIFA’s Disciplinary Committee has decided to sanction that Hungarian Football Federation following the racist and anti-Semitic incidents seen during Hungary’s friendly against Israel in August 2012."

http://www.nineoclock.ro/hungary-vs-romania-to-be-played-behind-closed-doors/

This small incident done by a few neonazis is nothing compared to Conducator Basescu praising the actions of Condûcator Antonescu.

Vlach
12-12-2013, 12:52 PM
Basescu praising the actions of Condûcator Antonescu.

Huh? I dont give a fuck about Basescu, but i dont get the idea :coffee:

BeerBaron
12-12-2013, 12:53 PM
Romania is seriously funny sometimes. This kind of stuff happens all the time there.

The country, other than a few nice churches, is a hole, the people are corrupt as hell, alcoholism is rampant, the gov is bankrupt, the population is on the decline and the Americans are using them to get gmo's into European markets.

About the only positive Romania has is some hot women.

Vlach
12-12-2013, 12:59 PM
About the only positive Romania has is some hot women.

Because you dont know nothing about us ;)
And why this is so funny?

Szegedist
12-12-2013, 01:02 PM
Huh? I dont give a fuck about Basescu, but i dont get the idea :coffee:

The idea is, Hungary is accused of fascism and antimitism 24/7, even though Hungarys history of nazism is insignificant, while our neigbour gets away with having leaders that openly praise Fascist Diktators and support their policies, while broadcasting songs about how awesome the Holocaust was.

The double standards of the EU and the West is disgusting. If Orban said "Horthy ( a conservative) wasnt so bad", there would be mass outrage in the whole West, while Romanians can freely masturbate over Codreanu and Antonescu, who were much, much worse nazi pigs, and nobody says anything.

BeerBaron
12-12-2013, 01:04 PM
Because you dont know nothing about us ;)
And why this is so funny?

I've actually spent a lot of time in Romania in poliesti and bucharest and the resorts in mamaia, my ex was Romanian.

Ive also bribed cops in the middle of the street and watched her have to bribe her university secretaries to send her transcripts off in time. And watch no one follow a single road rule and the gypsie infestations outside of bucharest.

Vlach
12-12-2013, 01:55 PM
I've actually spent a lot of time in Romania in poliesti and bucharest and the resorts in mamaia, my ex was Romanian.

Ive also bribed cops in the middle of the street and watched her have to bribe her university secretaries to send her transcripts off in time. And watch no one follow a single road rule and the gypsie infestations outside of bucharest.

And why you saw only the bad things? And theres are big cities without ghettos?

BeerBaron
12-12-2013, 02:01 PM
And why you saw only the bad things? And theres are big cities without ghettos?

I never said I only saw bad things, actually there are a lot of very nice things there. But, the country as a whole is a mess.

Fear Fiain
12-12-2013, 02:15 PM

and this is why people rejoice in your deaths. everything you do is so vulgar and hateful. the blame for anti-semitism must always begin with introspection if you ever want to last long in any civilization,

Vlach
12-12-2013, 05:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5_8kz0-45c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA6vRC1xW_c

Baluarte
12-12-2013, 05:33 PM
^^ Typical Jewish behaviour.

Myth
12-14-2013, 07:09 AM
There are always going to be ignorant people in the world, singing a Christmas song about Jews being burned in a chimney stack is about as anti Christian as you can get.

In Matthew 27:37 the statement is: "THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS."

Greek: οὗτός ἐστιν ᾽Ιησοῦς ὁ βασιλεὺς τῶν ᾽Ιουδαίων
Hebrew: זֶה הוּא יֵשׁוּעַ מֶלֶךְ הַיְּהוּדִים - acronym = ZHYMH (זהימה)

Jesus was Jewish and was a rabbi, regardless if jews follow him or not, Christians worship Jesus who followed Jewish tradition and should ask if Jesus would condone of a song saying to burn the Jew. Isn't Christmas supposed to be a time of celebrating Jesus birth? This song seems to be filled with hate, it is too bad for the ignorance, I don't sing songs praising the death of anyone and as someone with family from Romania, I would hope the majority of Romanians don't actually think this way.

Also not every Jewish person celebrates the death of Jesus, if you know the bible it was prophecy that his death was supposed to happen just like how Jesus predicted what would happen with judas and his followers denying him at the beginning as a test of their faith.

Anyways, I'm not justifying any behavior, there is cause and effect, people have perception why they think they are right and wrong and unfortunately some people have very immature ways of projecting their disagreements be it a small group of Romanians singing about jews being killed or a secular Israeli lady immodestly dressed nailing a puppet representing Jesus to a cross and mocking him, I don't agree with either stance and think it's disturbing that people have such childish ways to handle situations.

Insuperable
12-14-2013, 07:27 AM
The poster of the offensive image has "Ashkenazi" listed as a part of its ethnic makeup. I think that about says it all

He is half Ashkenazi turned into Muslim.
Regarding the topic it is quite disgusting.

Szegedist
12-14-2013, 07:34 AM
Nothing new for ROmania:

Remember that during WW2, Jews fled FROM Romania into Hungary. The Hungarian Gendarme fought against many Romanian nazis who tried to chase after Jews into the Hungarian border.

This is due to the civilisational differences:
It is not a secret in history, that countries civilizations are/were not in the same level of development.
It is well-known that Western and Central Europe, ( the so-called Western civilization) was always more developed than Orthodox Slavic or Eastern European civilization.
The cultural the societal-system and the economical civilizational (and technological) differences between Orthodox countries and Western Christian (Catholic-Protestant) countries were similar great, as the differences between Northern America (USA Canada) and Southern- (Latino) America.

MEMENTO:
Western things which were not existed in orthodox world:

1.Medieval appearance of parliaments (a legislative body(!), DO NOT CONFUSE with the "councils of monarchs" which existed since the beginning of human history),
2. Knights, the knight-culture and the technological effects of crusades from the Holy Land,
3.The self-government status of big royal/imperial cities, (local government systems of cities), which is the direct ancestor of modern self/local governmental systems.
4. The appearance of stone / brick castle defense system and fortified cities. (In Orthodox world only Byzantine empire had such an extensive system in Greek territories)
5. The medieval appearance of banking systems and social effects and status of urban bourgeoisie,
6.The medieval appearance of universities and the medieval appearance of secular intellectuals,
7.Philosophy: Scholasticism and humanist philosophy,
8.The medieval usage of Latin alphabet and medieval spread of movable type printing,
9.The medieval western theater: Mystery or cycle plays and morality passion plays,
10.The architecture, sculpture paintings and fine-arts: Romanesque Gothic and Renaissance styles.

The renaissance & humanism , the reformation and the enlightenment did not influenced/affected the Orthodox (Eastern European) countries.

Before 1870, the industrialization that had developed in Western and Central Europe and the United States did not extend in any significant way to the rest of the world. In Eastern Europe, industrialization lagged far behind, and started only in the 20th century.

Medieval Hungarian Culture (castles churches, paintings, sculpture, music and fine-arts)
Watch in FULL HD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQL60doCCgk

Myth
12-14-2013, 07:38 AM
Some of the comments on jpost are claiming its hard to understand the lyrics and is a normal Christmas carol, does someone here know romanian that can translate the song?

Vlach
12-14-2013, 12:04 PM
Nothing new for ROmania:

Remember that during WW2, Jews fled FROM Romania into Hungary. The Hungarian Gendarme fought against many Romanian nazis who tried to chase after Jews into the Hungarian border.

This is due to the civilisational differences:
It is not a secret in history, that countries civilizations are/were not in the same level of development.
It is well-known that Western and Central Europe, ( the so-called Western civilization) was always more developed than Orthodox Slavic or Eastern European civilization.
The cultural the societal-system and the economical civilizational (and technological) differences between Orthodox countries and Western Christian (Catholic-Protestant) countries were similar great, as the differences between Northern America (USA Canada) and Southern- (Latino) America.

MEMENTO:
Western things which were not existed in orthodox world:

1.Medieval appearance of parliaments (a legislative body(!), DO NOT CONFUSE with the "councils of monarchs" which existed since the beginning of human history),
2. Knights, the knight-culture and the technological effects of crusades from the Holy Land,
3.The self-government status of big royal/imperial cities, (local government systems of cities), which is the direct ancestor of modern self/local governmental systems.
4. The appearance of stone / brick castle defense system and fortified cities. (In Orthodox world only Byzantine empire had such an extensive system in Greek territories)
5. The medieval appearance of banking systems and social effects and status of urban bourgeoisie,
6.The medieval appearance of universities and the medieval appearance of secular intellectuals,
7.Philosophy: Scholasticism and humanist philosophy,
8.The medieval usage of Latin alphabet and medieval spread of movable type printing,
9.The medieval western theater: Mystery or cycle plays and morality passion plays,
10.The architecture, sculpture paintings and fine-arts: Romanesque Gothic and Renaissance styles.

The renaissance & humanism , the reformation and the enlightenment did not influenced/affected the Orthodox (Eastern European) countries.

Before 1870, the industrialization that had developed in Western and Central Europe and the United States did not extend in any significant way to the rest of the world. In Eastern Europe, industrialization lagged far behind, and started only in the 20th century.

Medieval Hungarian Culture (castles churches, paintings, sculpture, music and fine-arts)
Watch in FULL HD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQL60doCCgk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DauT5r34Gl4
There's no country without a black part of history, but you see only what you wanna to see, cause you are a mad bitch

Some of the comments on jpost are claiming its hard to understand the lyrics and is a normal Christmas carol, does someone here know romanian that can translate the song?

‘She gave birth to a beautiful son / Namely Jesus Christ / Only the Jews murmured against it. / Jidovan afuristit / would not tolerate the holy Lord / No heaven, no earth .. Only corlan [= horn] smoke, / There’s a good Jew, / exit end [= smoke] on the way’

Szegedist
12-14-2013, 05:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DauT5r34Gl4
There's no country without a black part of history, but you see only what you wanna to see, cause you are a mad bitch

This exchange of fire in a small village between Romanian rebel partisans and Hungarian troops cannot be compared to state backed and ordered mass genocide.

Shah-Jehan
12-14-2013, 05:20 PM

he's not Muslim, he changes his religion every two weeks...

Vlach
12-14-2013, 07:08 PM
This exchange of fire in a small village between Romanian rebel partisans and Hungarian troops cannot be compared to state backed and ordered mass genocide.

19:50 :coffee:

Teyrn
12-15-2013, 05:02 AM

Indeed? So an apostate from jewry eh? I can respect the horror that religious Muslims hold about apostasy- the same should be said of any religious Christian as well. The Bible makes it explicit to deny apostates, heretics, etc. Keep in mind that lawless jews pretend to be members of other religions in order to sow ********* The Spanish Inquisition was created to deal with renegade jews who were pretending to be Catholics. :rolleyes: I'm eagerly looking forward to the many "thumbs down" of the jews. :thumb001:

Shah-Jehan
12-15-2013, 05:04 AM
Indeed? So an apostate from jewry eh? I can respect the horror that religious Muslims hold about apostasy- the same should be said of any religious Christian as well. The Bible makes it explicit to deny apostates, heretics, etc. Keep in mind that lawless jews pretend to be members of other religions in order to sow ********* The Spanish Inquisition was created to deal with renegade jews who were pretending to be Catholics. :rolleyes: I'm eagerly looking forward to the many "thumbs down" of the jews. :thumb001:
Indeed, he pretended to be Muslim for a while, now it's all over he's back to being that hate-mongering Jew again...

Teyrn
12-15-2013, 05:11 AM
Indeed, he pretended to be Muslim for a while, now it's all over he's back to being that hate-mongering Jew again...

Bah. I'd rather be hated for being a Catholic than admired for pretending to be something else.

Myth
12-15-2013, 06:20 AM

That isn't true at all, your referring to something completely different, most jews didn't convert to Catholicism the ones who converted were primarily Sephardic jews that lived in Spain and had known as conversos or Marranos which means pig in Spanish. Many were forced to convert or be killed and so many of the sephardics converted for the purpose of survival, why do you think many Hispanics who didn't know they had Jewish ancestry are now finding it who lived in Latin America when they thought their family all along were devout Catholics? Because like Islam, many of the Jews who converted to Catholicism stayed catholic. Others practiced judaism in secret but regardless if the Jews were faithful to Jesus or not, the Spanish specifically accused Jews of not being true to their faith. So now you want do complain about Jews who became Christians not being Christian enough or being fakers?

How about the Jews for Jesus, messianic jews, jews who converted to southern baptism and don't even celebrate judaism and have been cut off from their family and assimilated into the nation they live or are they still too Jewish for you and pretending to be something else? Most of these groups are hated by other Jews for leaving Judaism or are not accepted as Jewish.

Would you claim Jesus followers were too Jewish and were faking their faith and trust of Jesus? You know that Peter denied Jesus but that didn't make him any less of a Christian because Jesus knew he would. The apostates weren't supernatural, they were simply followers of Jesus but you don't hear anyone testing their Christian faith do you?

The point is, you are complaining about jews being fake Catholics yet are against apostates, I am confused, what exactly are you trying to say?

Teyrn
12-15-2013, 06:25 AM
The point is, you are complaining about jews being fake Catholics yet are against apostates, I am confused, what exactly are you trying to say?

Sophistry or ignorance..?! Do an actual study of the Inquisiton in Spain before you lecture me Protestant. The Inquisition only held power over Catholics- or do you believed that it also rounded up rabbis alongside the fakers? :bored:

Myth
12-15-2013, 06:41 AM
Sophistry or ignorance..?! Do an actual study of the Inquisiton in Spain before you lecture me Protestant. The Inquisition only held power over Catholics- or do you believed that it also rounded up rabbis alongside the fakers? :bored:

Protestant is a pretty broad term to define those who oppose the authority of the Catholic Church, last time I checked, Jesus and his followers worshipped on top of a hill, they didn't have priests or men in a box who were the only authority to accept ones sins, but that's a different argument, I'm not going to attack your religion or Catholicism, my authority isn't religion, or what man interprets and adds and removes from the bible, my authority is Gods word and what is written in the bible in the original Hebrew and Greek.

Anyways the spaniards practiced in the inquisition In Latin America the same policy that they did with the Jews. You can read about Anuism

http://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/wiki100k/docs/Marrano.html

You can deny it as much as you want but it is documented.