PDA

View Full Version : British Israelites? Brits and Irish who look Jewish

Anglojew
12-12-2013, 05:16 AM
British Israelitism aside, some ethnic English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish look distinctly, often stereotypically, Jewish. This is why, I believe, "racial Judeophobia" never took off in the British Isles as it did in Non-Paleo Atlantid influenced Germany.

Some examples;

English - Simon Bird

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5e/Simon_Bird,_2010.jpg

Welsh - Tom Cullen

http://www.formulatv.com/images/fgaleria/32400/32443_tom-cullen-jonas-capitulo-3-black-mirror.jpg

Irish - Stephen Mangan
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01131/arts-graphics-2008_1131341a.jpg

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/384x216/p00tq7d2.jpg

Scottish - David Mitchell (born in England of Scottish heritage)

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/David+Mitchell+Infidel+World+Premiere+Gala+_wCh73K nfT0l.jpg

SardiniaAtlantis
12-12-2013, 05:19 AM
Some of them somewhat yeah.

GrebluBro
12-12-2013, 05:21 AM
I think about half of full blooded Jews don't look Jew at all (in terms of eyebrows, mouth area, nose, curly hair).
I won't be surprised if some non-Jew look Jewish.
Many Common phenotype occur between non-Jews and Jews.

Mortimer
12-12-2013, 05:24 AM
they look stereotypical jewish but most jews dont even look like that. i dont know about the history of jews in england, but they probably were better off then in continental europe especially germany and eastern europe (poland, russia etc.) the worst had it the eastern euro jews in middle ages like the ones from krakow moscow etc.

StonyArabia
12-12-2013, 05:25 AM
Actually King Edward was not really fond of the Jews he expelled them. However Cromwell was very pro-Jewish and he was Puritan. In most cases the British Isles were probably one of the most tolerant areas for Jews as a whole.

Balmung
12-12-2013, 05:30 AM
I don't think that makes sense. As Hitler himself did not look nordic, many of the Nazis did not either. Besides Britain is one of the countries where light eyes, fair skin, and fair hair are most common. I don't think a few exotic Brits really change anything. Jews don't really have a look persay "ethnic" ones either look European admixed or Near Eastern.

Anglojew
12-12-2013, 05:33 AM
they look stereotypical jewish but most jews dont even look like that. i dont know about the history of jews in england, but they probably were better off then in continental europe especially germany and eastern europe (poland, russia etc.) the worst had it the eastern euro jews in middle ages like the ones from krakow moscow etc.

Yeah. Over half of Ashkenazi Jews I see look Northern or Central European.

Anglojew
12-12-2013, 05:34 AM
Actually King Edward was not really fond of the Jews he expelled them. However Cromwell was very pro-Jewish and he was Puritan. In most cases the British Isles were probably one of the most tolerant areas for Jews as a whole.

Yes. There were even Jews during the pre-Cromwell period (mostly from Spain).

Smeagol
12-12-2013, 07:24 AM
They represent the British Isles before the Celtic, Anglo-Saxon, and Viking invasions which really did have strong effect on the population. Before that, in very ancient times, Britain, like the Israelite lands, was part of the greater Mediterranid racial zone.

Trun
12-12-2013, 07:27 AM
Besides Britain is one of the countries where light eyes, fair skin, and fair hair are most common..

Actually Brits are pretty dark haired for their latitude, but compensate with very pale skin. In comparison with Poles and Russians, they have darker hair and eyes, but tan worse.

Anglojew
12-12-2013, 07:33 AM
They represent the British Isles before the Celtic, Anglo-Saxon, and Viking invasions which really did have strong effect on the population. Before that, in very ancient times, Britain, like the Israelite lands, was part of the greater Mediterranid racial zone.

There was also some migration from Israel/Phoenicia.

Smeagol
12-12-2013, 07:34 AM
There was also some migration from Israel/Phoenicia.

True.

Anglojew
12-12-2013, 07:34 AM
Actually Brits are pretty dark haired for their latitude, but compensate with very pale skin. In comparison with Poles and Russians, they have darker hair and eyes, but tan worse.

Depends where in Britain but yes there's a Med zone running through the Isles.

Grace O'Malley
12-12-2013, 02:25 PM

No not really especially as far as eye colour. British and esp. Irish are very light eyed and hair is mostly brown (not particularly dark). I'm talking about the majority. There are quite a few dark haired people but I'd say brown eyes are a higher percentage among Polish and Russians.

Fear Fiain
12-12-2013, 02:31 PM

why does this not surprise me? cromwell was pure evil... exterminate the irish to give free money to the jew! eliminate those evil catholic monarchs who resist! what a cunt.

JQP4545
03-31-2014, 08:40 PM
IMO Robin Williams looks like Eugene Levy...

StonyArabia
11-05-2014, 06:59 PM

So the original British were med like interesting so people like Catherine Zeta Jones represent the original phenotype.

Awesomedy
11-05-2014, 10:36 PM
Stephen Mangan
I think Stephen Mangan is Black Irish, even though he looks Jewish.