PDA

View Full Version : Sweden is critisised by the UN

Brännvin
11-10-2009, 12:08 AM
Sweden is criticized by the United Nation for failing to give children who arrive alone as asylum seekers a proper care and education. :eek: (SvT) (http://www.svd.se/nyheter/inrikes/artikel_3770831.svd)

Vulpix
11-10-2009, 12:11 AM
UN: GTFO

Turkophagos
11-10-2009, 12:22 AM
Were you expecting them to express their gratitude?

Anthropos
11-10-2009, 12:27 AM
Even more than the UN, the Swedish government and system can go get screwed.

By the way, it was not UN international, but Swedish UN bureau of some sort, that criticised Sweden.

Falkata
11-10-2009, 12:28 AM
Swedish are evil, i fucking knew it.

Brännvin
11-18-2009, 10:38 AM
:D More good laugh;

---------

Iran protests rights violation in Sweden (http://www.presstv.com/detail.aspx?id=109613&sectionid=351020101)

The Iranian Foreign Ministry has summoned Swedish Ambassador to Iran Magnus Wernstedt to protest the large scale violation of rights of minorities in Sweden.

The Swedish diplomat, whose country holds the European Union rotating presidency, was summoned to the Foreign Ministry on Sunday to be informed on 'broad and systematic violations of rights of minorities and refugees in Sweden and other EU member countries as well as taking political considerations and dual approaches into human rights issues'.

Wernstedt said he would convey the cases to authorities of his country and other EU member states.

Eldwin
11-18-2009, 11:40 AM
Seeing as how according to the UN asylum seekers are supposed to flee to the nearest safe country, I'm confused as to how they found themselves in Sweden.

Anthropos
11-18-2009, 12:05 PM
I don't think it is very funny, actually. The Iranian may well be right about this. The facts are that Swedish government did not have to take in so many immigrants, but now that it did it does have all the responsibility for it. The talk about 'discrimination' is a bit silly in some respects, because in many ways it is easier for immigrants, because so much money is spent on them, but on the other hand, the government does treat people bad, whether they are immigrants or Swedes. So things like these should be no surprise, and I don't think that they can be taken lightly.

Brännvin
11-18-2009, 02:02 PM
^^^^Of course, the Iranian government is absolutely correct, we need to treat them better, we need more of refugees, because, it is immoral to deport them according to you. And please do not ask if most of them get to enter into Sweden, falsifying documents and lying about the real situation. That is, which is totally against the rules of the Geneva Convention for refugees.

Anthropos
11-18-2009, 02:23 PM
^^^^Of course, the Iranian government is absolutely correct, we need to treat them better, we need more of refugees, because, it is immoral to deport them according to you. And please do not ask if most of them get to enter into Sweden, falsifying documents and lying about the real situation. That is, which is totally against the rules of the Geneva Convention for refugees.

It's not wrong to deport many of the immigrants, but the government is not planning on it really, you know.

And yes, I think in many respects the government should treat immigrants and Swedes better. Sometimes it's only about treating people better, you know, regardless of who they are. For example, just as I don't think that Swedes should have to put up with any disgusting 'sex education', I also don't think that immigrants should. And just like I think that multi-culti propaganda in general is bad, I think it is very bad when they have special courses for immigrants from some parts of the world, where they tell them that they must allow their daughters to walk around town half naked and screw around and marry a Swedish man. If nothing else, it's just plain rude to treat them like that.

Östsvensk
11-18-2009, 02:32 PM
The Iranian government is good, as they work for the choking of Zionism and Jewish (foreign) interests.

And no, this does not mean that I want Muslims nor non-Nordics/Germanics in Sweden. The difference between me and "anti-Islamists", who bows for Israel, is that I do not want any kind of foreign interests in my country at all. It doesn't matter if it's Islam or Judaism/Zionism.

Anthropos
11-18-2009, 03:09 PM
The Iranian government is good, as they work for the choking of Zionism and Jewish (foreign) interests.

And no, this does not mean that I want Muslims nor non-Nordics/Germanics in Sweden. The difference between me and "anti-Islamists", who bows for Israel, is that I do not want any kind of foreign interests in my country at all. It doesn't matter if it's Islam or Judaism/Zionism.

I think it is interesting that you mention this, because recently there was an entirely serious debate in Sweden and elsewhere in Europe, about whether it was right or wrong to report about illegal Jewish organ trade or not. Something similar has only occured concerning Islam when some Danish 'artists' saw fit to mock Mohammed, and it was then not in the least a matter of reporting about anything, let alone any serious crimes as was the case with the organ trade, but simply of mocking and provoking.

Eldwin
11-18-2009, 03:17 PM
I think it is interesting that you mention this, because recently there was an entirely serious debate in Sweden and elsewhere in Europe, about whether it was right or wrong to report about illegal Jewish organ trade or not. Something similar has only occured concerning Islam when some Danish 'artists' saw fit to mock Mohammed, and it was then not in the least a matter of reporting about anything, let alone any serious crimes as was the case with the organ trade, but simply of mocking and provoking.
Was this related to Swedens biggest newspaper reporting that Israelis were taking organs from Palestinians, a report that was lambasted for false and shoddy reporting and which the original Palestinian interviewed claimed was false and that they put words in his mouth/he didn't say those things?

Anthropos
11-18-2009, 03:22 PM
Was this related to Swedens biggest newspaper reporting that Israelis were taking organs from Palestinians, a report that was lambasted for false and shoddy reporting and which the original Palestinian interviewed claimed was false and that they put words in his mouth/he didn't say those things?

That's not likely, no. The newspaper in question is Liberal, and Liberals in Sweden are Zionists.

Brännvin
12-01-2009, 03:06 PM
It's not wrong to deport many of the immigrants, but the government is not planning on it really, you know.

Of course they want at least some inside the conservative government and the far-right oposition. Do you really live in Sweden? Refugees costs money and the state of social welfare is already broken not to mention the cost of criminality. Here an example (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7044).

And yes, I think in many respects the government should treat immigrants and Swedes better. Sometimes it's only about treating people better, you know, regardless of who they are. For example, just as I don't think that Swedes should have to put up with any disgusting 'sex education', I also don't think that immigrants should.

If those animals are already here, so that they follow Swedish rules, that's all. :wink

For example, just as I don't think that Swedes should have to put up with any disgusting 'sex education', I also don't think that immigrants should. And just like I think that multi-culti propaganda in general is bad.

That's bad for the natives I really do not give the damn for foreign.

I think it is very bad when they have special courses for immigrants from some parts of the world, where they tell them that they must allow their daughters to walk around town half naked and screw around and marry a Swedish man. If nothing else, it's just plain rude to treat them like that.

Where it comes from, idiot?

Just a question; are you Swedish as Zlatan Ibrahimovic is one, only on paper?

Judging by your posts on this forum and here (http://www.nordisk.nu/showthread.php?p=464524#post464524), you look suspect for me.

http://www.nordisk.nu/showthread.php?p=464524#post464524

Islam has no business in Sweden, grow up, cock sucker!

Eldritch
12-01-2009, 04:03 PM
Islam has no business in Sweden

I agree. However chill it with the personal attacks.

Hrolf Kraki
12-01-2009, 04:33 PM
:D More good laugh;

---------

Iran protests rights violation in Sweden (http://www.presstv.com/detail.aspx?id=109613&sectionid=351020101)

The Iranian Foreign Ministry has summoned Swedish Ambassador to Iran Magnus Wernstedt to protest the large scale violation of rights of minorities in Sweden.

The Swedish diplomat, whose country holds the European Union rotating presidency, was summoned to the Foreign Ministry on Sunday to be informed on 'broad and systematic violations of rights of minorities and refugees in Sweden and other EU member countries as well as taking political considerations and dual approaches into human rights issues'.

Wernstedt said he would convey the cases to authorities of his country and other EU member states.

Are you fucking kidding me?!?!? Iran stones adulterers!! Someone call them the fuck out! This is absurd. Are there any political leaders left that still have testicles?

Loki
12-01-2009, 05:21 PM
Where it comes from, idiot?

---

Islam has no business in Sweden, grow up, cock sucker!

I approved this post of yours but won't approve further posts that contain personal insults. Keep that for other lowbrow fora, not here.

Anthropos
12-01-2009, 08:10 PM
No problem, just don't think that I will answer such a brilliant.