PDA

View Full Version : Britain makes 'sex education' mandatory including 'homosexual tolerance'

SwordoftheVistula
11-10-2009, 05:12 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/6508280/Parents-lose-right-over-sex-education.html

Pupils in England will be given classes in sex and relationships from the age of five under Government plans to cut teenage pregnancies.

Children will learn about parts of the body, the facts of life and puberty in primary school. At secondary school, they will be taught about pregnancy, contraception, HIV and homosexual relationships, it was disclosed.

All mothers and fathers will be able to keep children out on moral and religious grounds but will lose the right of withdraw when they turn 15. The ruling will affect 600,000 pupils a year.

The controversial move is designed to ensure pupils get at least 12 months of sex education before finishing compulsory schooling.

But parents’ groups said the decision risked “infringing parents’ rights” and claimed the Government was attempting to legislate in family life.

Faith schools will also be forced to teach all aspects of the new-style curriculum, including same-sex relationships, contraception and abortion, although ministers insisted they could stage lessons within the “tenets of their faith”.

Ed Balls, the Schools Secretary, said: “You can teach the promotion of marriage, you can teach that you shouldn't have sex outside of marriage, what you can't do is deny young people information about contraception outside of marriage.

“The same arises in homosexuality. Some faiths have a view about what in religious terms is right and wrong – what they can’t do though is not teach the importance of tolerance.”

Sex education will be introduced in 2011 as part of new compulsory lessons in personal, social, health and economic education (PSHE), the Government said.

Classes for five- to 16-year-olds will cover a range of lifestyle issues, including drugs, personal finance and first aid.

PSHE was introduced by Labour in 2000 but has not been part of the National Curriculum, allowing schools to drop it altogether. Ofsted said provision was “patchy” across England.

In the past, parents have been able to withdraw children from the sex education element of PSHE. Mr Balls said a “very small minority” of families exercised the power.

Government research published on Thursday suggested four in five parents wanted children to be given sex education, but almost a third insisted they should have the option to withdraw from lessons at any age.

But the Government said the right to opt out would be removed when children turned 15. It follows a review of the existing rules by Sir Alasdair MacDonald, head of Morpeth School in east London.

“This means that every young person will receive at least one year of [sex education] before their 16th birthday,” said Mr Balls.

Margaret Morrissey, from campaign group Parents Outloud, condemned ministers for “infringing parents' rights”.

Paul Tully, general secretary of the Society for the Protection of Unborn Children, said: “The government is removing the right of parents to protect their children from the explicit promotion of abortion and sexual health interventions in the latter stages. This will be exploited to pressure more schools to deliver government-style sexual health interventions. In recent years, these have been characterised by obscene and lurid presentations.”

But Chris Keates, general secretary of the NASUWT teachers’ union, said: “Allowing parents to withdraw their child from sex and relationship lessons up to the age of 15 does not sit well with a statutory entitlement.

“If it is important enough to be a statutory provision then it is important enough for every child to receive it. This is the only part of the National Curriculum from which parents have a right of withdrawal.”

I'm confused...is 'Mr Balls' the proponent or the mascot of the new program?

RoyBatty
11-10-2009, 05:28 AM
Whilst sex education at some point is necessary the primary responsibility for this rests with the parents imo. The British State has been steadily eroding rights of the parents and been muscling in on their rights to their children and how they may or may not bring them up. If things continue the way they are children will effectively become Crown Property in the not too distant future.

Whilst I don't disagree with the idea of sex education at schools (provided the programs stick to the science and mechanics) I'm concerned that ideology and social engineering propaganda will be built in, particularly the promotion of gay lifestyles and "choices" whilst neither parents nor faith based organisations will be able to legally challenge this.

The State cannot be trusted with anything and there ought to be a recourse for people who have misgivings about its social programs. What they're effectively doing is to remove the ability of people to exercise choices and rights. The population are put at their mercy. There is no reason to believe that they can be trusted as has been illustrated by their dismal track records on corruption, high treason, incompetence and social interference and re-engineering.

Dark days ahead.

Crimson Guard
11-10-2009, 07:09 AM
What a load of PC shit this is. It is part've there indoctrination plans. School's and the media are two prime methods and implements of brainwashing and molding the new generations into zombies. I would say homeschooling or sending them to Private schools. For example, I would recommend Catholic School as the best bet for a good education and healthy teachings in morality and spirituality which many of today's youth lack.

This sorta thing is occurring in the USA too now but is meeting resistance:

Gay Curriculum Proposal Riles Elementary School Parents

http://www.foxnews.com/images/533578/0_61_roy_silo_penguins.jpg
And Tango Makes Three," about two gay penguins who raise a baby peguin, is the basis for grade school teachings on gay and lesbian lifestyles.

The parents from the Unified School District in Alameda, a suburb of San Francisco and Oakland, say these issues are best learned at home and most definitely are not age-appropriate for elementary school children.

The parents are also angry that they will not be allowed to keep their children out of the classes.

“I believe these children are far too young to be learning about what these issues mean,” said Alaina Stewart, who has three children who attend elementary school in Alameda. “These are adult issues and they are being thrust upon the children.”

But the school board says otherwise, and its attorneys say that if the curriculum is adopted, the parents will have no legal right to remove their children from class when the lessons are being taught.

"By not allowing kids to opt out," says David Kirwin, who has two children in the system, "the school district is violating a First Amendment right for those who have a religion that doesn't support homosexuality."

The proposed curriculum will include a 45-minute LGBT lesson, once a year from kindergarten through fifth grade. The kindergartners will focus on the harms of teasing, while the fifth graders will study sexual orientation stereotypes.

The move toward the new curriculum began two years ago, when teachers noticed that even kindergarten students were using derogatory words about sexuality, such as “fag.”

“Students reported feeling bullied,” said Kirsten Vital, superintendent of the Alameda Unified School District. “This work is in response to teachers asking for tools to combat name-calling and bullying at school.”

Among the course materials that could be added to the curriculum is "And Tango Makes Three," a children’s book about gay penguins struggling to create a family. The book has been banned in some areas of the country.

In response to the controversy surrounding the proposed curriculum, the school board has held two public debates this month.

Read more:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,521209,00.html?test=latestnews

Homosexual marriages are meeting a staunch resistance by the Catholics here in the USA:

U.S. Bishops Support California Gay 'Marriage' Ban

http://www.catholic.org/politics/story.php?id=33685

Gay marriage effort stalls in heavily Catholic RI

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090508/ap_on_re_us/us_gay_marriage_rhode_island

Fred
11-10-2009, 12:12 PM
To be honest, I have been avoiding this thread because the Labour idiots have been doing this for the longest time and calling it social progress.

Liffrea
11-10-2009, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by RoyBatty
The British State has been steadily eroding rights of the parents and been muscling in on their rights to their children and how they may or may not bring them up.

Quite so, John Stuart Mill distinguished between the state’s requirement for a child to be educated and the state educating the child. The former is commendable the later is a recipe for abuse. I quite clearly remember one day at school my English teacher proclaiming the untold benefits of doing away with Britain’s borders quite what that had to do with Romeo and Juliet I didn’t understand at the time nor do I today.

State education….state indoctrination…..where is the line…..

As for sex education….don’t young people figure out that sort of thing for themselves? I don’t believe I required a manual or a diagram.

Loddfafner
11-10-2009, 02:52 PM
If they are making sure that teens know the options for contraception and for disease prevention then this is a step in the right direction as far too many parents are too inhibited from discussing these matters or genuinely believe that relentless Christian indoctrination will be enough to keep their kids out of trouble. I have heard from reliable sources that there is a high correlation between Christian conservative domination and high rates of teen pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases. (Low average IQ is an alternate explanation for that correlation.)

Likewise, if teens know that homosexuality is an ordinary and routine part of life, they wont panic when they run into live gay people. If they are gay themselves they will have an easier time coming to terms with that and not grow up into bitter old queens. As for teaching tolerance, I don't see a problem if schools are genuinely treating bullying as a problem though unfortunately they are probably papering over reality with insipid platitudes.

Fred
11-10-2009, 03:02 PM
If they are making sure that teens know the options for contraception and for disease prevention then this is a step in the right direction as far too many parents are too inhibited from discussing these matters or genuinely believe that relentless Christian indoctrination will be enough to keep their kids out of trouble. I have heard from reliable sources that there is a high correlation between Christian conservative domination and high rates of teen pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases. (Low average IQ is an alternate explanation for that correlation.)

Likewise, if teens know that homosexuality is an ordinary and routine part of life, they wont panic when they run into live gay people. If they are gay themselves they will have an easier time coming to terms with that and not grow up into bitter old queens. As for teaching tolerance, I don't see a problem if schools are genuinely treating bullying as a problem though unfortunately they are probably papering over reality with insipid platitudes.Ayup, Christians are plain stupid. Thank you!:coffee::rolleyes2:

I love when neonazis support homophilia at the expense of Christianity!

anonymaus
11-10-2009, 04:32 PM
I don't disagree with the idea of sex education at schools (provided the programs stick to the science and mechanics) I'm concerned that ideology and social engineering propaganda will be built in, particularly the promotion of gay lifestyles and "choices"

The State cannot be trusted with anything

Dark days ahead.

Condensed right down to my thoughts exactly. Promoting as a lifestyle choice something with which people are born and must live is insulting to what one must necessarily call "legitimate" homosexuals, ts/tg, intersex people etc.

But this:

whilst neither parents nor faith based organisations will be able to legally challenge this.

Can't they just step out of the classroom in the UK? Like they do over here?

sturmwalkure
11-10-2009, 04:32 PM
Sharia law would fix that.

Cato
11-10-2009, 05:23 PM
Klinger would jump for joy- if he was truly a crossdresser and/or gay.

http://www.smokeysoffice.com/Entertain/MASH/MashPhoto/MiscCast/Klinger8.jpg

Psychonaut
11-10-2009, 05:29 PM
If they are making sure that teens know the options for contraception and for disease prevention then this is a step in the right direction as far too many parents are too inhibited from discussing these matters or genuinely believe that relentless Christian indoctrination will be enough to keep their kids out of trouble.

Aye, but...

Pupils in England will be given classes in sex and relationships from the age of five

That strikes me as being eight to ten years too early for this sort of mandatory education.

RoyBatty
11-10-2009, 06:28 PM

Untill now this has been possible but my understanding is that, going forward, "stepping out of the classroom" will not be an option. The same applies to faith-based schools who have their own criteria and conventions. They will not be able to challenge the policies and decisions of the supreme State on matters such as this.

If this ain't neo-Communism then what is it? :confused:

Liffrea
11-10-2009, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by Loddfafner
I have heard from reliable sources that there is a high correlation between Christian conservative domination and high rates of teen pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases. (Low average IQ is an alternate explanation for that correlation.)

Evidence in Britain that I am aware of suggests that sex education does nothing to halt teenage pregnancy nor STD’s. In fact some have claimed it as a source for the rise in both….

My sex education (one class) was my very embarrassed female teacher being made to explain anal sex and masturbation to fifteen year olds who probably knew more about both (certainly the later in my case I assume I was a normal fifteen year old boy in that I had an erection about every time I drew breath) than she did. I can honestly say it had no influence on me what so ever, then again I don’t see the point in sex education anyway, least of all for five year olds. Teaching the workings of sexual organs is one thing, teaching sex is something else.

Loddfafner
11-10-2009, 07:45 PM
Aye, but...

That strikes me as being eight to ten years too early for this sort of mandatory education.

Yeah, I really hope that part was something misheard, taken out of context and wildly exaggerated to sell newspapers.

SwordoftheVistula
11-11-2009, 03:26 AM
Sharia law would fix that.

I know you're joking...but Sharia law actually WOULD fix that, which is partly why Islam poses such a threat to overtake their host societies; they are in many ways 'healthier' than the host societies.

Fred
11-11-2009, 04:17 AM
Condensed right down to my thoughts exactly. Promoting as a lifestyle choice something with which people are born and must live is insulting to what one must necessarily call "legitimate" homosexuals, ts/tg, intersex people etc.

But this:

http://www.grenswetenschap.nl/images/artikelfoto/pim_Fortuyn_athmb.jpg

I suppose you are going to hedge your bets on who is more normal...

anonymaus
11-11-2009, 05:48 AM
http://www.grenswetenschap.nl/images/artikelfoto/pim_Fortuyn_athmb.jpg

I suppose you are going to hedge your bets on who is more normal...

“Mr. Nick!” Phoenix looked down as he felt a tiny hand tugging on his bright blue suit pants. “Excuse me, Mr. Nick!” It was Pearl Fey. She looked very small behind the tall oak defendant’s stand. Phoenix heard Franziska von Karma, the prosecutor, babbling something about her perfection, and decided that he could spare his attention. “What is it, Pearls?” He whispered out of the corner of his mouth. The eight-year-old girl stared up at him with her large brown eyes, thin eyebrows arched inquisitively. Her silky brown hair was braided into two circles behind her head that bounced up and down when she was surprised or excited. And to top it off she wore the standard light purple channeler’s robe with a pink sash, only in miniature. She was, in a word, adorable.

“Mr. Nick, I have to go potty, bad!” “I’m sorry, Pearls, but you’ll have to hold it a little longer. The judge doesn’t look ready to call a recess yet.” “Oh…” “Don’t worry, we’ll get you to a bathroom. Just hang in there, okay?” “Okay!” said Pearl, breaking into a grin. Phoenix couldn’t help but smile back. He didn’t usually like kids, but Pearl was so sweet, she could never cause any trouble. “Mr. Wright! I would advise you to pay attention to your own client’s trial!” “Y-yes, your honor!” Phoenix stammered. The judge continued.

“Ms. Von Karma was just about to call the next witness to the stand…” It was Lotta Hart, the nosy photographer who almost always managed to show up in time to witness the crime scene. They began the cross examination. Phoenix listened carefully to the entire testimony, and Pearl waited patiently. He kept reviewing all the evidence, looking frantically for contradictions, but the story seemed airtight. He could tell the judge was getting impatient, and his window of opportunity was closing. This looked like it could be the end…

“Need some help?” A familiar voice came from right next to him, and Phoenix glanced over in astonishment. “Pearls? What…” His heart almost stopped. There stood Mia Fey, his dead mentor. He’d always had something of a crush on her, and now she looked more beautiful than ever before. Now, her hair was brown, and braided up in the back just like Pearl’s. He realized that the young spirit medium must be channeling Mia. “Hmmm…these clothes are a little small though.” Phoenix blushed as he realized just how short the eight-year-old’s skirt was on the fully grown Mia. It barely covered her crotch! And now Mia, who had always had a large bust, was quite literally almost popping out of the minuscule channeling robes. She must have noticed Phoenix staring.

“Get it together, Phoenix! You’ve got a case to win!” He nodded and turned back to the witness stand. Mia continued. “Now, start trying to press the witness for-urk!” She suddenly felt an intense pressure in her abdomen. Wow! That little girl was working on quite a load! “Are you okay, Mia?” “Y-yeah…I’m fine…” she reassured him, although she was beginning to sweat. I’m not sure how much longer I can hold it. “Ms. Hart, isn’t it true you took more than one photo of the crime scene?” “Well, yeah! You reckon I’d let a story this big go by with just one pitcher to show for it?” “Would you mind presenting those additional pictures to the court?” “That will not be necessary.” Said Franziska, smirking across the courtroom at Phoenix.“The prosecution has deemed the additional photograph to be irrelevant.”

Phoenix pointed in his trademark gesture. “I think that’s for the people of this court to decide!” “I’m sorry, Ms. Von Karma, but I must agree with the defense on this – YOW!” Franziska cracked her whip viciously at the old man. “Very well! If you wish to waste this court’s time, I will present the other photo.” “Hmmm… what could this mean…?” Phoenix pored over the newly submitted picture for any discrepancies. “T-there, a contradiction! Think about the evidence you have and compare it to the picture you just got!” counseled Mia in a rather strained tone of voice. At that very moment she was forcing back an intense urge to use the bathroom by any means necessary. I’ve got to focus on the trial…she chided herself. But she could feel her concentration slipping. As her protégé raised an objection, she gripped the defendant’s stand with white knuckles. She shifted nervously in her uncomfortably tight clothing. She couldn’t really blame Phoenix for staring, after all, she was sporting some truly eye popping cleavage.

“Are you really alright, chief? You don’t look so good.” Phoenix asked. He seemed genuinely concerned, as Mia’s face had blanched and she was now sweating noticeably. The air around her was beginning to waver and bend almost imperceptibly. “Don’t worry about me, you need to think of the client!” Ugh...this is the worst I’ve ever had to go in my whole life. I can feel my connection to Pearl waning… Mia quickly began to understand the bottom line: if she didn’t find relief soon, she would go back to the spirit world and leave Phoenix on his own. As the fight between Phoenix and Franziska dragged on, Mia’s eyes widened in desperation. An airy fart squeezed itself out of her, and the very tip of a hard turd emerged from between her cheeks. This was almost too much for her to bear. She needed a toilet, now. Her lips parted as an almost inaudible moan escaped them. She clutched her backside tightly and hopped up and down to distract herself. This caused the auburn circlets of hair at the back of her head to bounce up and down, just as they did when Pearl was excited. She stopped and doubled over as she farted again, louder. The sheer volume of feces inside her astounded Mia. She fought hard to hold it in, but it was a losing battle. The whole room started to narrow to tunnel vision, and the sound of Phoenix and Franziska arguing at the top of their lungs faded to a dull roar. This is it…she thought. It’s now or never.

She relaxed her overburdened sphincter, and a large volume of gas immediately escaped her. “Ohhh…” She ceased to perceive anything else in the room, except the blissful release she was feeling. She gave her body a gentle push to help things along, and just like that she was defecating. Her eyes were closed, and beneath her slightly upturned nose her mouth was formed into an ‘O’ of pure bliss. The enormous turd that had been bothering her slid smoothly out of her rectum and rested against her soft pink panties for a moment, before another push from Mia caused them to bulge out easily with a soft crackle. The poop kept coming and began to pile into a soft mound. Even though everyone in the courtroom was watching Mia awkwardly, all she could feel was the warm, gooey sensation on her behind. If I had known how much pleasure you can get from soiling yourself, I would have done this while I was alive!

When that piece was finished, she could feel another one lining up for exit. This one was wider, so she spread her legs and bent over the stand, revealing even more cleavage. But she couldn’t have cared less. Her brow furrowed and she bit her lower lip out of exertion. Oh, my, this one is huge! What on earth did that little girl eat? She was so lost in concentration that Mia’s bladder involuntarily released, causing a hissing fountain of urine to cascade from between her parted legs. A wide puddle formed underneath her, splashing onto the floor from her crotch. As she strained, Mia released a big fart into Pearl’s already loaded panties. “Nnnnngh!” With all the noise she was making, almost everyone in the courtroom was looking at her. “What’s going on?” “I can’t believe it!” “Mommy, is the lady going poo-poo?” If there was any doubt before, it was now clear that Mia was definitely going poo-poo, as she began to push in earnest on the big lump of excrement inside her. Mia’s anus began to widen further and further, and gradually, her bowel movement began to slide out with a soft, mushy crackling. “Nnnh…nnh…oh!” Her sphincter was stretched almost to its limit. Finally, the widest part of the turd passed through and began to slide easily into her increasingly heavy panties.

“Ahhhhhhh…” Mia sighed in relief as the football shaped BM smushed at last into Pearl’s pink undies, which were adorned with bumblebees and brightly colored flowers. The panties sagged considerably beneath her short skirt, revealing the crack of her bum, which was smeared a chocolaty brown. Mia slowly stood up straight. Every last man, woman and child in the court room was staring at her open mouthed after witnessing her display. Mia barely even noticed. That was the nice thing about being a spirit, she thought. You don’t have to worry so much about the opinions of others. After a few moments of silence, Mia cleared her throat. “If the court is ready, may we continue with the…oh! Ungh…mmmmph…” She closed one of her eyes and grimaced. She pushed on her tummy with a slender hand and finally voided the last of her bowels. A thin log slithered out of her slowly and rested on top of the already enormous pile in her panties. “Hang on…there’s a bit more…” After an audible fart she grunted again, releasing a mushy mass of hot slop that coated her already steaming production. She nodded at the judge. “Your honor…?” “Well, I must say that in all my years I have never seen someone take a case so seriously. I suppose we may continue with the proceedings now. Mr. Wright, if you’re ready?” Phoenix’s face had totally blanched with embarrassment. “M-m-mia! What do you think you’re doing?” “Relax, Phoenix. We’ve got this trial totally under control. Just keep pressing the witness…”