Mortimer
12-16-2013, 06:59 AM
minard
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LegoDude1995/ME/zssasasasqa.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LegoDude1995/ME/picture_189.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LegoDude1995/ME/me2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LegoDude1995/ME/picture_245.jpg

mrswan

http://s30.postimg.org/6ph5h9u8x/IMG_3437.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

http://s30.postimg.org/6e4ai936p/IMG_3438.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

http://s30.postimg.org/7qhe6eb8h/slimmerme.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

http://s24.postimg.org/wjxkotmp1/IMG_3090.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

Mortimer
12-16-2013, 07:01 AM
can you please replace my younger picture with this one, because this is better quality. thanks i cant edit posts
https://scontent-b-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1463678_265593983591883_2009846891_n.jpg

MINARDOWICZ
12-16-2013, 07:10 AM
http://s30.postimg.org/6e4ai936p/IMG_3438.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

You look like a gangster. :p

SardiniaAtlantis
12-16-2013, 07:30 AM

dude
12-16-2013, 01:25 PM
The fact minard is not overweight is a huge head start.

solaris
12-16-2013, 01:27 PM
did you buy the jacket on purpose for the beauty contest?

Übermensch
12-16-2013, 01:36 PM
MRSWAN ALL THE WAY!
no homo

Longbowman
12-16-2013, 01:37 PM
Subscribed.

Übermensch
12-16-2013, 01:39 PM
Minard is very brown, browner than you Gigolo.

Mortimer
12-16-2013, 01:44 PM

he is also 10 years younger or 12 years, im aware of my disadvantages

Mortimer
12-16-2013, 01:44 PM
Minard is very brown, browner than you Gigolo.

brown is beautiful

dude
12-16-2013, 02:02 PM
he is also 10 years younger or 12 years, im aware of my disadvantages

I am probably older than that on him. And I am not discriminating, I am pointing out the fact.

Mortimer
12-16-2013, 02:04 PM
I am probably older than that on him. And I am not discriminating, I am pointing out the fact.

and i said im aware of my disadvantages and i didnt said im fatter because im older, but that im fatter and older and that are two disadvantages, he is a more juvenile face which could be perceived as more attractive, younger people are always more attractive. i dont care who wins, it is for me just for fun

ficuscarica
12-16-2013, 02:07 PM
Clearly mrswan! (no homo)

MfA_
12-16-2013, 02:11 PM
lmao at voters..

MINARDOWICZ
12-17-2013, 04:19 AM
I'm utterly confused... wtf? LOL! Seriously, trolls?

MINARDOWICZ
12-17-2013, 04:20 AM
Yeah... people are fucking idiots here to think a big fat loser who lives with his parents at 30 wins this... wtf

ficuscarica
12-17-2013, 04:26 AM
Yeah... people are fucking idiots here to think a big fat loser who lives with his parents at 30 wins this... wtf

http://makeameme.org/media/created/one-crybaby-one.jpg

GrebluBro
12-17-2013, 04:28 AM
Minard would lose :pound:

ficuscarica
12-17-2013, 04:29 AM
Minard would lose :pound:

Heīs also more alpignid pig than mrswan.

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-17-2013, 04:29 AM

Trolls. same thing with the thread I made with my relatives, the ones who voted for Gilo were by trolls and some others who dislike me here... But people have eyes and will see the reality.

Mortimer
12-17-2013, 04:30 AM

what has attractiveness/looks to do with where i live at all or how much money i earn or you or who is a "looser" (as perceived by you)

ficuscarica
12-17-2013, 04:31 AM
what has attractiveness/looks to do with where i live at all or how much money i earn or you or who is a "looser" (as perceived by you)

Donīt listen to him, heīs jelly.

Mortimer
12-17-2013, 04:32 AM
Trolls. same thing with the thread I made with my relatives, the ones who voted for Gilo were by trolls and some others who dislike me here... But people have eyes and will see the reality.

he voted for himself and you voted for him and you dislike me, it means you are the loosers, voting your yourself and saying the outcome is fake and cry babies if you dont win and such, i on the other hand see it relaxed and i stay much cooler, you amerindian orc

Virtuous
12-17-2013, 04:33 AM
Gig, you look classy in that jacket, not shitting you.

Lemon Kush
12-17-2013, 04:35 AM
mrswan (no homo)

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-17-2013, 04:37 AM
he voted for himself and you voted for him and you dislike me, it means you are the loosers, voting your yourself and saying the outcome is fake and cry babies if you dont win and such, i on the other hand see it relaxed and i stay much cooler, you amerindian orc

Lol, you got me, yeah I voted for him, don't get me wrong I don't swing that way, I gave my honest vote here and I gave the vote to him, Obvious because He is...what the question of the thread here is asking, not because what you claim... I "dislike" you. :rolleyes:

Germaniac
12-17-2013, 04:40 AM
Mr. Swan all the way (no homo).

ficuscarica
12-17-2013, 04:45 AM
mrswan, you should vote for yourself, just to even out minardīs ridiculous voting for himself.

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-17-2013, 04:49 AM
mrswan, you should vote for yourself, just to even out minardīs ridiculous voting for himself.

That would be kinda ridiculous there, because it would, I don't know if minard voted for himself but If he did he has a reason to, he knows he is right.

ficuscarica
12-17-2013, 04:51 AM
That would be kinda ridiculous there, because it would, I don't know if minard voted for himself but If he did he has a reason to, he knows he is right.

Minard voted for himself. And how is it ridiculous for mswan to vote for himself? Obviously most people think he is more attractive. And I think they are right. He looks better than you, too.

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-17-2013, 05:10 AM
Minard voted for himself. And how is it ridiculous for mswan to vote for himself? Obviously most people think he is more attractive. And I think they are right. He looks better than you, too.

Because it is. And you say to make it "even" with him, lets say it was 3 for Gilo 4 for minard, and that was all the votes it have got and one vote was for himself so its 4 because he voted for himself so minard wins by 1, and you say he should vote for himself to just "even" minard do you think it would make a difference? You gotta be blind to think they are even to be compare with, Obvious minard wins by far, and No I don't wing that way like you seem to do. Anyway I don't blame most people who gave the vote to Gilo here, it's called feeling sorry for him. I actually was going to give the vote to Gilo myself, because I feel sorry for that gypsy. But you see I diden't You know Why I did not? Because I would be lieying here and that would make me a liar just like you and most of those people. that would make me a dishonest despicable person like you. And me I'm a hombre honesto, a honest man.

Mortimer
12-17-2013, 05:26 AM
Lol, you got me, yeah I voted for him, don't get me wrong I don't swing that way, I gave my honest vote here and I gave the vote to him, Obvious because He is...what the question of the thread here is asking, not because what you claim... I "dislike" you. :rolleyes:

you claim that everyone who voted for me is a troll, and because they "dislike" you or your buttfriend, but actually you guys dislike me and . the same people who called me delusional, ugly fat gypsy ogre (your words an hour ago) and who troll me all the time. but you are the only honest "el maricon" here, no? and i dont care who you gave your vote to, and maybe you think he is better looking and it is your honest opinion i dont mind, but it is underhand to call all others as trolls and dishonest people, you are the biggest moron here with double tongue speech

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-17-2013, 05:29 AM
you claim that everyone who voted for me is a troll, and because they "dislike" you or your buttfriend, but actually you guys dislike me and . the same people who called me delusional, ugly fat gypsy ogre (your words an hour ago) and who troll me all the time. but you are the only honest "el maricon" here, no? and i dont care who you gave your vote to, and maybe you think he is better looking and it is your honest opinion i dont mind, but it is underhand to call all others as trolls and dishonest people, you are the biggest moron here with double tongue speech

Lol, it's obvious and anyways you don't even know what thread with voting poll I am talking about here.

MINARDOWICZ
12-17-2013, 06:40 AM
Because it is. And you say to make it "even" with him, lets say it was 3 for Gilo 4 for minard, and that was all the votes it have got and one vote was for himself so its 4 because he voted for himself so minard wins by 1, and you say he should vote for himself to just "even" minard do you think it would make a difference? You gotta be blind to think they are even to be compare with, Obvious minard wins by far, and No I don't wing that way like you seem to do. Anyway I don't blame most people who gave the vote to Gilo here, it's called feeling sorry for him. I actually was going to give the vote to Gilo myself, because I feel sorry for that gypsy. But you see I diden't You know Why I did not? Because I would be lieying here and that would make me a liar just like you and most of those people. that would make me a dishonest despicable person like you. And me I'm a hombre honesto, a honest man.

This is stupid. FUCK gigolo... No one in their right mind could think this... they just all hate me here which can be proven by looking at the people voting here, they all post against me in other threads... biased opinion. Technically, Gipolo is a fat guy with a bad face structure and I am a fit guy... so I do not see how one could vote here unless it is out of pure hate... we need an unbiased crowd gigolo... non apricity.

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-17-2013, 06:47 AM
This is stupid. FUCK gigolo... No one in their right mind could think this... they just all hate me here which can be proven by looking at the people voting here, they all post against me in other threads... biased opinion. Technically, Gipolo is a fat guy with a bad face structure and I am a fit guy... so I do not see how one could vote here unless it is out of pure hate... we need an unbiased crowd gigolo... non apricity.

Yes I agree, and It's obvious that most who voted for him =Trolls + dishonest liars who most likely are people who dislike you here + people who feel sorry for that fat gypsy guy.

Silver_Shadow
12-17-2013, 07:02 AM
I gave my honest vite (no homo). Lol Mr. Swan your threads crack me up, if this was a personality contest you would so win! :)

The Alchemist
12-17-2013, 07:06 AM
Blond Mrswan hands down.

tamilgangster
12-17-2013, 07:11 AM
Mr.Swan hands down, IM is the sexiest man alive

Lemon Kush
12-17-2013, 07:20 AM

That's cheating

armenianbodyhair
12-17-2013, 07:28 AM
Do you have Minard's permission to use his pictures?

armenianbodyhair
12-17-2013, 07:31 AM
Heīs also more alpignid pig than mrswan.
They are both alpinized.

cally
12-17-2013, 07:58 AM
Minard :) no offence

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-17-2013, 06:34 PM

I don't think so he have also use some pictures of me in a thread that he have make with out my permission I found out days later did not even know that he have. :picard1:

Smeagol
12-17-2013, 06:36 PM
Mrswan. Minard looks like an Australian aboriginal.

The Illyrian Warrior
12-17-2013, 07:02 PM
How come your celebrity face is smaller than Minard pics?? :eek:

Longbowman
12-17-2013, 09:57 PM
I don't think so he have also use some pictures of me in a thread that he have make with out my permission I found out days later did not even know that he have. :picard1:

I've previously removed pictures he's posted, but in this instance Minard has actually commented on the thread so I assume he's ok with it. If he isn't, he's welcome to say so, and I'll remove them.

Shah-Jehan
12-17-2013, 09:59 PM
You definitely (no homo)

YeshAtid
12-17-2013, 10:01 PM
Mr Swan by far, provided he lose some weight.

MfA_
12-17-2013, 10:02 PM
Girls votes
minard 3 : 1 mrswan

Shah-Jehan
12-17-2013, 10:02 PM
Minard voted for himself:lol:

Mortimer
12-18-2013, 01:31 AM

yes i do, he wanted that thread because he wants to prove that im ugly fat gypsy and he is hot

Mortimer
12-18-2013, 02:12 AM
Lol, it's obvious and anyways you don't even know what thread with voting poll I am talking about here.

call me "delusional" but to me it is not obvious at all, he doesnt look "hot" at all in my opinion, and im fat but i dont think that all fat people are ugly some can look good

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-18-2013, 02:16 AM
call me "delusional" but to me it is not obvious at all, he doesnt look "hot" at all in my opinion, and im fat but i dont think that all fat people are ugly some can look good

Ok Whatever you say Delusional.

Tropico
12-18-2013, 02:20 AM
Why does Minard look Mexican in his third pic? Lol but anyways if I had a hamburger between my legs I'd let Minard stick his bacon in it. No homo

Tropico
12-18-2013, 02:21 AM

Some fat people can look ok, you're not one of them. You're quite repulsive actually.

Mortimer
12-18-2013, 02:21 AM
Ok Whatever you say Delusional.

i dont see it sorry, i think im not ugly and i dont think he is better then me.

Mortimer
12-18-2013, 02:22 AM
Some fat people can look ok, you're not one of them. You're quite repulsive actually.

i dont see that, i think i look good and was told often that im good looking man in real life

Tropico
12-18-2013, 02:25 AM
i dont see that, i think i look good and was told often that im good looking man in real life

Yeah. Ladies love guys with brown yellow teeth and boobs bigger than theirs. And not to mention the fact chicks love multiple chins.

Longbowman
12-18-2013, 02:26 AM
if I had a hamburger between my legs I'd let Minard stick his bacon in it. No homo

Brilliant. Analogy of the day, well done. Gold star for you :thumb001:

Tropico
12-18-2013, 02:27 AM
Brilliant. Analogy of the day, well done. Gold star for you :thumb001:

Thanks. I relate everything back to food. Everyone relates to food. haha

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-18-2013, 02:30 AM
i dont see it sorry, i think im not ugly and i dont think he is better then me.

Sure, Gilo, I already said Whatever you say,Delusional. If it make you feel better than Sure. :thumb001:

Mortimer
12-18-2013, 02:30 AM
Yeah. Ladies love guys with brown yellow teeth and boobs bigger than theirs. And not to mention the fact chicks love multiple chins.

that my teeth are yellow and brown is not that obvious, you dont see it usually. only if i show you or open my mouth wide, and i will clean them costs me 80euros at the dentist. need a appointment. and being fat is usually a disadvantage, but not all adhere to the modell ideals (toned, V_figure etc.) lots of chicks found me "cute and good looking" despite being fat, a nurse at the hospital said that im fat but despite being fat im still good looking and that it is probably because of my pigmentation that if i were white i would look ugly but that i still look good. also i can wear things which compliment my face and figure which fit me etc. fat isnt neccessarily the same as ugly or repulsive. who thinks that im repulsive because im fat should vote for minard, i dont need a "pitty vote"

McCauley
12-18-2013, 02:31 AM
I think mrswan is actually a handsome guy. If I was gay I might want a piece of that.

Tropico
12-18-2013, 02:32 AM
that my teeth are yellow and brown is not that obvious, you dont see it usually. only if i show you or open my mouth wide, and i will clean them costs me 80euros at the dentist. need a appointment. and being fat is usually a disadvantage, but not all adhere to the modell ideals (toned, V_figure etc.) lots of chicks found me "cute and good looking" despite being fat, a nurse at the hospital said that im fat but despite being fat im still good looking and that it is probably because of my pigmentation that if i were white i would look ugly but that i still look good. also i can wear things which compliment my face and figure which fit me etc. fat isnt neccessarily the same as ugly or repulsive. who thinks that im repulsive because im fat should vote for minard, i dont need a "pitty vote"

Minard looks like a fit dude with minor acne who is basically a good looking in shape dude. You have pounds of blubber with gross teeth and awkward social manners. He wins ding ding ding.

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-18-2013, 02:35 AM
Minard looks like a fit dude with minor acne who is basically a good looking in shape dude. You have pounds of blubber with gross teeth and awkward social manners. He wins ding ding ding.

I agree, Honest.

Mortimer
12-18-2013, 02:40 AM

you keep mentioning my gross teeth but no one would know it if i didnt showed it and told you, it is usually not that visible. and you dont even know what my social manners are, im very polite when i talk to people and always correct to everyone besides it has nothing to do with how we look. i dont see that he is much better looking then me. if you want to vote for him or did thats fine, but dont cry that it is obviously "faked" results etc.

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-18-2013, 02:41 AM

People gotta be blind or dishonest to think Gilo looks better, Obvious minard wins by far. Anyway most people who gave the vote to Gilo here, it's because they must feel sorry for him... I actually was going to give the vote to Gilo also, because I feel sorry for this fat brown multiple chins yellow teeth gypsy here . But I diden't...Because I would be lieying here and that would make me a liar like most of those people that voted for Gilo. that would make me a dishonest despicable person like them. And me I'm a hombre honesto, Honest man.

Longbowman
12-18-2013, 02:43 AM
People gotta be blind or dishonest to think Gilo looks better, Obvious minard wins by far. Anyway most people who gave the vote to Gilo here, it's because they must feel sorry for him... I actually was going to give the vote to Gilo also, because I feel sorry for this fat brown multiple chins yellow teeth gypsy here . ButI diden't...Because I would be lieying here and that would make me a liar like most of those people that voted for Gilo. that would make me a dishonest despicable person like them. And me I'm a hombre honesto, Honest man.

Se cortes, hombre honesto.

Tropico
12-18-2013, 02:44 AM
you keep mentioning my gross teeth but no one would know it if i didnt showed it and told you, it is usually not that visible. and you dont even know what my social manners are, im very polite when i talk to people and always correct to everyone besides it has nothing to do with how we look. i dont see that he is much better looking then me. if you want to vote for him or did thats fine, but dont cry that it is obviously "faked" results etc.

You're ugly. Get over it.

Mortimer
12-18-2013, 02:44 AM
People gotta be blind or dishonest to think Gilo looks better, Obvious minard wins by far. Anyway most people who gave the vote to Gilo here, it's because they must feel sorry for him... I actually was going to give the vote to Gilo also, because I feel sorry for this fat brown yellow multiple chins teeth gypsy here . ButI diden't...Because I would be lieying here and that would make me a liar like most of those people that voted for Gilo. that would make me a dishonest despicable person like them. And me I'm a hombre honesto, Honest man.

you are a dishonest man, because you were never going to give the vote to me, dont lie, piece of shit. and you call me fat multiple chin yellow teeth ugly gypsy and such, you obviously never were going to give the vote to me. but that just proves that you are not honest at all.

Mortimer
12-18-2013, 02:45 AM

i think you are ugly and you look effeminate/gay while i look like a cool dude

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-18-2013, 02:45 AM

This. Seriously.

Neanderthal
12-18-2013, 02:46 AM
Bro, you look very classy with that jacket and pose. I vote you. :thumb001:

Mortimer
This. Seriously.

if you felt sorry for me like you say you wouldnt call ugly and such offensive words, you obviously want to humiliate me, you never felt sorry for me or were going to vote for me, and now you call yourself honesto hombre while others despiscable, you have no shame and you lost the last bit of respect i had for you

Tropico
i think you are ugly and you look effeminate/gay while i look like a cool dude

Insulting me isn't going to change the facts: You're fat, you have boobs, you have multiple chins, you have fugly teeth, you have a gross little cock. All things women generally don't like unless you find a girl who also has huge boobs made of pure fat, gross brown yellow teeth, a flabby vagina and hairs on her chin.

Mortimer
12-18-2013, 02:49 AM
Insulting me isn't going to change the facts: You're fat, you have boobs, you have multiple chins, you have fugly teeth, you have a gross little cock. All things women generally don't like unless you find a girl who also has huge boobs made of pure fat, gross brown yellow teeth, a flabby vagina and hairs on her chin.

that you look effeminate and gay is fact not insult. you were voted to look gayer then sikeliot that you are ugly is also fact. and it way more polite then what you say to me. and you mention little details and point them out which are secondary in the bigger image, because my "gross little cock" is not visible under my clothes, neither it is visible that i have yellow teeth which i will fix anyways, just because i told you and now you use it against me. do you know how his cock looks like or if he has hair on his asshole?

Tropico
12-18-2013, 02:51 AM
that you look effeminate and gay is fact not insult. you were voted to look gayer then sikeliot that you are ugly is also fact. and it way more polite then what you say to me. and you mention little details and point them out which are secondary in the bigger image, because my "gross little cock" is not visible under my clothes, neither it is visible that i have yellow teeth which i will fix anyways, just because i told you and now you use it against me. do you know how his cock looks like or if he has hair on his asshole?

You're still fat and gross. And a virgin. lmao

Neanderthal
12-18-2013, 02:54 AM
If Gigolo is so inferior, why feel the need to put him down then? Do you guys laugh at the disabled too?

Longbowman
12-18-2013, 02:55 AM
Guys, be polite or I'll close the thread. I'm aware it's hard to be polite in a thread that asks you to debate which of two members is more attractive, but still, it's getting way too abusive.

Tropico
If Gigolo is so inferior, why feel the need to put him down then? Do you guys laugh at the disabled too?

Daily.

Tropico
Guys, be polite or I'll close the thread. I'm aware it's hard to be polite in a thread that asks you to debate which of two members is more attractive, but still, it's getting way too abusive.

Fuck I forgot that you're a mod. :p My bad. Ill forget this thread ever existed.

Shah-Jehan
12-18-2013, 02:56 AM

Gigolo isn't inferior in any sense; he's an internet celebrity compared to tropico...

pao-
12-18-2013, 02:56 AM
Why does Minard look Mexican in his third pic? Lol but anyways if I had a hamburger between my legs I'd let Minard stick his bacon in it. No homo

Lmao. I have absolutely no say in this topic, but that has to be the comment of the day.

Longbowman
12-18-2013, 02:58 AM
Fuck I forgot that you're a mod. :p My bad. Ill forget this thread ever existed.

Neanderthal's clearly feeling it too, it's getting gratuitous and people are clearly starting to take some of the insults personally.

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-18-2013, 03:08 AM
you are a dishonest man, because you were never going to give the vote to me, dont lie, piece of shit. and you call me fat multiple chin yellow teeth ugly gypsy and such, you obviously never were going to give the vote to me. but that just proves that you are not honest at all.

You calling me a liar? Really..? you really think so? are You kidding me or what? Coņo you must be "Good" looking here to say I am being dishonest here. you must got your head up your culo, to think that I'm bullshitting you here. And take it easy when to talk to me, okay? I am just being a hombre honesto here, a Honest man. Your in denial.

Longbowman
12-18-2013, 03:11 AM
You calling me a liar? Really..? you really think so? are You kidding me or what? Coņo you must be "Good" looking here to say I am being dishonest here. you must got your head up your culo, to think that I'm bullshitting you here. And take it easy when to talk to me, okay? I am just being a hombre honesto here, a Honest man. Your in denial.

Writing the curse words in Spanish doesn't make them less vulgar bro. Still I enjoyed reading this as if you were Carla from Scrubs.

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-18-2013, 03:12 AM

This also. :p

Mortimer
12-18-2013, 03:14 AM

yes i call you lier, you are a snake and a lying piece of shit. put your ugly face up to see how you look like if you dare

MINARDOWICZ
12-21-2013, 01:14 AM
Girls votes
minard 3 : 1 mrswan

Yeah guys... it is true.. all you guys are a bunch of idiots and trolls... and in the end i still win the female vote... just saying,.

MINARDOWICZ
12-21-2013, 01:14 AM
Neanderthal's clearly feeling it too, it's getting gratuitous and people are clearly starting to take some of the insults personally.

OK how on earth are you a mod? You have been here for 1 month... No offense. Your posts are usually quite accurate and spot on... is that why?

Zaycev
12-21-2013, 01:16 AM
Longbowman seems to be a cool guy

MINARDOWICZ
12-21-2013, 01:20 AM

Thanks... hahahaha! I mean... come on guys! Facial structure of men is not supposed to look like an eggplant... WTF?!?!? I don't understand you guys. LOL I do have acne but it is fading with age (I am still 18). It was bad at 16 but I still had girlfriends (one was actually 19 you know). This is because girls are not repulsed by me... Why would they be? Because I'm a member of an anthro forum? LOL!

Longbowman
12-21-2013, 01:20 AM
OK how on earth are you a mod? You have been here for 1 month... No offense. Your posts are usually quite accurate and spot on... is that why?

It's because

MINARDOWICZ
12-21-2013, 01:22 AM
It's because

Seriously... wasn't it a bit fast? Your process of being appointed admin that is... oh well... I was made an admin of a forum once after a big dispute with one of the ADMINS and I almost destroyed the entire forum because of the dispute... to piece it together they made me an admin.. xd... I had to put an end to the tyranny of a madman. :p Now THAT is a weird process of becoming an admin.

MINARDOWICZ
12-21-2013, 01:23 AM

I will have to agree.

Longbowman
12-21-2013, 01:27 AM
Seriously... wasn't it a bit fast? Your process of being appointed admin that is... oh well... I was made an admin of a forum once after a big dispute with one of the ADMINS and I almost destroyed the entire forum because of the dispute... to piece it together they made me an admin.. xd... I had to put an end to the tyranny of a madman. :p Now THAT is a weird process of becoming an admin.

Well, Loki was impressed by my posts, sure, but also by my classy monocle and the fact that I'm British and my accent just makes everything I say sound super clever.

Longevity doesn't mean you get made a mod automatically, but if you want to know why people are made mods, you'll have to ask Loki. He makes the decisions around here.

You've been here about 10 days longer than I have, man ;) no complaints.

MINARDOWICZ
12-21-2013, 01:30 AM
Well, Loki was impressed by my posts, sure, but also by my classy monocle and the fact that I'm British and my accent just makes everything I say sound super clever.

Longevity doesn't mean you get made a mod automatically, but if you want to know why people are made mods, you'll have to ask Loki. He makes the decisions around here.

You've been here about 10 days longer than I have, man ;) no complaints.

I don't really plan on being a mod here. When it comes to this topic, I get pissed to easily ;). I think you know that. I have run some massive facebook pages and forums before though. You are admin material... I was just shocked for a sec like "waaiit... he is an admin?!?!"

Longbowman
12-21-2013, 01:33 AM
I don't really plan on being a mod here. When it comes to this topic, I get pissed to easily ;). I think you know that. I have run some massive facebook pages and forums before though. You are admin material... I was just shocked for a sec like "waaiit... he is an admin?!?!"

I get that. I think your mistake was allowing yourself to be the subject of this thread.

MINARDOWICZ
12-21-2013, 01:37 AM
I get that. I think your mistake was allowing yourself to be the subject of this thread.

Maybe a bit but... I still proved something by getting the female vote. It's not like I care how attractive Noraxen finds me ;). Right? I don't really take the looks thing seriously, so I let him use the photos... he is the one who presented the idea ;).

Longbowman
12-21-2013, 01:46 AM
Maybe a bit but... I still proved something by getting the female vote. It's not like I care how attractive Noraxen finds me ;). Right? I don't really take the looks thing seriously, so I let him use the photos... he is the one who presented the idea ;).

Yes, you certainly won your demographic :) I'm aware it's his idea, they're all his ideas. Just try not to encourage him!

MINARDOWICZ
12-21-2013, 01:50 AM
Yes, you certainly won your demographic :) I'm aware it's his idea, they're all his ideas. Just try not to encourage him!

Gigolo is hilarious though! He can make all the stupid polls he wants ;). I still won the female demographic... which is exactly what I knew would happen. I knew guys would vote for him cuz they all hate my guts on here ;). Which is fine because I am part real life communities and online communities for other topics (mostly entomology). This is where I go to fine tune my guessing skills. LOL! It has worked so far, because I guessed a group of latinos from a distance and I just KNEW they were Argentine based on the demographics, height, and average admixture. I knew they just HAD to be what they were in the end. :p. All were Argentines. They actually though I was one of them though... LOL!

Tropico
12-21-2013, 01:52 AM
Minard can get it. Gigolo would look good only if he set himself on fire.

YeshAtid
12-21-2013, 01:54 AM

http://www.puravidalodge.com/wp-content/uploads/RoastingMarshmallow.jpg

Longbowman
12-21-2013, 01:54 AM

Wait, if you were gay you would have sex with Gigolo if he were on fire?

I would say that's the worst time to have sex with Gigolo.

Tropico
12-21-2013, 01:55 AM
Wait, if you were gay you would have sex with Gigolo if he were on fire?

I would say that's the worst time to have sex with Gigolo.

If I was gay and saw gigolo I'd magically become straight.

Mark
12-21-2013, 01:56 AM
I give up, can't decide. Both are hot as fuck.

Mortimer
12-21-2013, 01:59 AM

no dont lie you presented the idea calling me all the time ugly and fat and gypo and all that and then said lets make a thread, and i agreed. you are a lier. everyone who wants can use the search function of our discussion in the chatbox

MissProvocateur
12-21-2013, 02:00 AM
Gigs, you were cute when you were young. :)

Mortimer
12-21-2013, 02:00 AM
Why are you all being so harsh on Gigolo? :confused:

not all only a few selected trolls. minard, longbowman, martin_gladiator, barberis etc. the usuall troll crew one is even a mod

Longbowman
12-21-2013, 02:01 AM
Why are you all being so harsh on Gigolo? :confused:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?106570-Australoid-Race&p=2216076&viewfull=1#post2216076

But yes, as I've said, keep the insults to a minimum. Friendly teasing is OK though.

MINARDOWICZ
12-21-2013, 02:02 AM
no dont lie you presented the idea calling me all the time ugly and fat and gypo and all that and then said lets make a thread, and i agreed. you are a lier. everyone who wants can use the search function of our discussion in the chatbox

Not true... I just said that I am at least somewhat attractive and you are not... the thread was your idea. Don't be a stupid liar. k? HAHAHA!

Longbowman
12-21-2013, 02:02 AM
not all only a few selected trolls. minard, longbowman, martin_gladiator, barberis etc. the usuall troll crew one is even a mod

There is no pleasing you. I asked people to stop the insults:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?106307-who-is-more-attractive-minard-or-mrswan/page8&p=2206861#post2206861

and haven't 'trolled' or insulted you on this thread.

Tropico
12-21-2013, 02:03 AM
Not true... I just said that I am at least somewhat attractive and you are not... the thread was your idea. Don't be a stupid liar. k? HAHAHA!

Minard is fit, young and a self proclaimed big cock club member. Gigolo is fat, looks gross and has a micropenis. I mean wtf kind of question was this.

MINARDOWICZ
12-21-2013, 02:03 AM

So now you are calling a mod a troll? You are a big fucking idiot, you know. How have you not been exiled to the brown version of stormfront... BROWNFRONT!

MINARDOWICZ
12-21-2013, 02:04 AM
There is no pleasing you. I literally asked people to stop the insults:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?106307-who-is-more-attractive-minard-or-mrswan/page8&p=2206861#post2206861

Don't try with him... xd. He is a brown nazi... a pretty rare breed.

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-21-2013, 02:07 AM
Minard is fit, young and a self proclaimed big cock club member. Gigolo is fat, looks gross and has a micropenis. I mean wtf kind of question was this.

Yes, his young, good looking,fit and part of our big cock club. :cool:
the only thing is you guys are more fit than I am right now, working out again in the moment :thumb001:

Tropico
12-21-2013, 02:08 AM
Yes, his young, good looking,fit and part of our big cock club. :cool:
the only thing is you guys are more fit than I am right now, working out again in the moment :thumb001:

Haha same. I've been hitting the gym to bulk up,

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-21-2013, 02:09 AM

:cool:

MINARDOWICZ
12-21-2013, 02:11 AM

I need to. LOL! I have worked out my shoulders and chest so much but lack abs... need to work on that. LOL

Tropico
12-21-2013, 02:12 AM
I need to. LOL! I have worked out my shoulders and chest so much but lack abs... need to work on that. LOL

I've been focusing on my chest, arms and back. Tomorrow is leg day whoop. Abs is easy since I have no
Body fat but it can get annoying and strenuous on my neck.

Mortimer
12-21-2013, 02:17 AM

the thread was your idea in the chatbox, you are a lier. everyone can look it up. and you said im ugly and that you think you are attractive

Mortimer
12-21-2013, 02:18 AM
There is no pleasing you. I asked people to stop the insults:

and haven't 'trolled' or insulted you on this thread.

you said "yes it is his idea, it is all his idea" stereotyping me without any knowledge. you are known to be a troll, or someone who trolls me. you did before even often. now you do it subtle, thumb me down here and there, threaten to bann me etc.

MINARDOWICZ
12-21-2013, 02:20 AM
the thread was your idea in the chatbox, you are a lier. everyone can look it up. and you said im ugly and that you think you are attractive

I am not lying. they sure can look it up. It was your idea... :p. You said "let's make a poll" and I said "only if i get to pick the pictures" remember>?!?! You idiot.

Mortimer
12-21-2013, 02:20 AM

a club of homosexuals. i dont look gross at all, im fat but not gross.

MINARDOWICZ
12-21-2013, 02:21 AM
you said "yes it is his idea, it is all his idea" stereotyping me without any knowledge. you are known to be a troll, or someone who trolls me. you did before even often. now you do it subtle, thumb me down here and there, threaten to bann me etc.

Oh come on... you should be banned. You have no use in this forum. All you do is insult people and claim you are white as some scotsman.

Mortimer
12-21-2013, 02:21 AM
I am not lying. they sure can look it up. It was your idea... :p. You said "let's make a poll" and I said "only if i get to pick the pictures" remember>?!?! You idiot.

no you said "lets make a thread" and i said "ok" and you said "but i got to pick the pictures" in the end it doesnt matter because we both wanted the thread

Tropico
12-21-2013, 02:22 AM
a club of homosexuals. i dont look gross at all, im fat but not gross.

Your fat and gross.

Mortimer
12-21-2013, 02:22 AM
Oh come on... you should be banned. You have no use in this forum. All you do is insult people and claim you are white as some scotsman.

im registered since 2009 and funding member you are a newbie with 1000 posts and im third most posting member, if someone is of less use it is you

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-21-2013, 02:23 AM
I got a big dick and I cannot lie that's why I am part of the big cock club :thumb001:

Longbowman
12-21-2013, 02:23 AM

Gigolo, saying that you think up this sort of thread is not inaccurate. I've made less than 40 thumb downs in all my time here - only a handful were on you. The most recent was when I told you to stop racially abusing other members, which was the only time I've 'threatened to ban you.' It was after you told me not to tell you not to abuse other members, and that you'd do it again. Here's a link to your original post: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?106570-Australoid-Race&p=2216132&viewfull=1#post2216132

which you posted after calling for genocide on the white race.

I think my actions have been calm and justified.

Mortimer
12-21-2013, 02:24 AM
Your fat and gross.

im sorry i dont fit your homosexual ideals of how your potential mates should look like. puerto rican gays all the ways

Tropico
12-21-2013, 02:24 AM
im sorry i dont fit your homosexual ideals of how your potential mates should look like. puerto rican gays all the ways

You're fat and gross.

Mortimer
12-21-2013, 02:25 AM
Gigolo, saying that you think up this sort of thread is not inaccurate. I've made less than 40 thumb downs in all my time here - only a handful were on you. The most recent was when I told you to stop racially abusing other members, which was the only time I've 'threatened to ban you.' It was after you told me not to tell you not to abuse other members, and that you'd do it again. Here's a link to your original post: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?106570-Australoid-Race&p=2216132&viewfull=1#post2216132

which you posted after calling for genocide on the white race.

I think my actions have been calm and justified.

first i didnt called on the genocide of the white race, i said "i wont be sad when they go extinct" i didnt said "lets kill them all", and you did nothing when whites said "abos are better off dead" and bragged how all tasmanians were killed and posted pictures of slaves in chains and appreciated that. you are a hypocrite

Wadaad
12-21-2013, 02:26 AM
Put 100 lbs on Minard and IMO they'd be about equal...so technically mrswan and minard loo about the same (if we exclude weight as a factor)

Mortimer
12-21-2013, 02:26 AM
You're fat and gross.

you are malnourished gay and gross

Tropico
12-21-2013, 02:27 AM
you are malnourished gay and gross

You're fat and gross.

Longbowman
12-21-2013, 02:27 AM
first i didnt called on the genocide of the white race, i said "i wont be sad when they go extinct" i didnt said "lets kill them all", and you did nothing when whites said "abos are better off dead" and bragged how all tasmanians were killed and posted pictures of slaves in chains and appreciated that. you are a hypocrite

Actually, I did. http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?106570-Australoid-Race/page2

The difference is, they weren't attacking an individual member of the forum. I let you make your anti-white tirade, I stopped you abusing a member.

This thread has run its course and descended into name calling and abuse. Thread closed.