PDA

View Full Version : The truth

Herr Abubu
12-16-2013, 10:30 PM
There are many misconceptions on these forums that I need to clear.

-Iberians are an Atlantic populace situated on the Mediterranean who have nothing to do with the Mediterranean or Mediterranean people. Because of racism and other unexplained biases, the anthropologists of old made a bunch of lies about how Iberians look and failed to point out how similar the Iberians are to Brits. Iberia is a patchwork of Iberians of different origins. Northern Iberians are Visigoths, the darkest Visigodo Northern Iberian is lighter than the lightest Southern French person. Disregard that, an Iberian is whatever is most convenient at the moment. Sometimes he is a Celt, sometimes a Celt-Iberian, other times he is just Atlantic and so on - but he is never a Mediterranean. Caution: Do not argue with an Iberian, he will prove you wrong with badly interpreted numbers that can be interpreted in over 9000 ways, and he will show you that your sources hate Iberians because they ain't Iberians.

-Ukrainians are Eastern Slavs yet they are swarthy para-Mediterraneans. They are basically indistuingishable from Southeastern Europeans. Except for a small minority of Varangians who proudly kept the Asatru beliefs and traditions of their Varangian viking ancestors ever since the origin of the Internet; and a minority of Slavs. Southern Ukrainians are especially dark. Northern Romanians, on the other hand, are typical Eastern Europeans. They have a remarkable resemblance to people from the Caucasus, Bulgarians and Greeks.

-Italians can be divided into two extremes. Sicilians are Arabs, Levantines and Greeks, except for on a tiny patch of land in Northwestern Siciliy, which is Norman, as is every Sicilian of light pigmentation. Southern Italians are similar to Sicilians, just not as Norman. Northern Italians are as close one can get to being Central European Germanics as possible. At least 110% of Northern Italy is Lombardian and Ostrogothic. There is no center in Italy: there is south and even more south, and north and even more north.

-Bosniaks, due to insignificant Polish, Hungarian and Gothic migrations to Bosnia, are the lightest people of the Balkans. A typical Bosniak has a hair colour that is some shade of blonde and blue or green eyes. This makes them easy to distinguish from the Lebanese-looking Serbs and the Mediterranean Croats. They speak a Slavic language (Bosniaks have no relation to Slavs: Serbs and Croats are Slavs, and Bosniaks are nothing like them!), but their ethnicity is Illyro-Gothic.

-Germans, like Italians, are a people of extremes. Northern Germans look Scandinavian, while Southern Germans look Southeastern European. Their relationship with the Polish is interesting, because Eastern Germans are really Polish, and Western Poles are really German.

-Finns are Siberians, Tatars and Mongols that, because sunlight is scarce and the weather is cold in Finland, adapted and have no melanin. They speak a sub-Turkic language.

-Slovaks are much like the Ukrainians in many ways, but different in a few aspects. Slovaks are swarthy. Swarthy. But they're not Mediterranean. Just swarthy.

Fill in as you please.

Kastrioti1443
12-16-2013, 10:34 PM
Indeed.

arcticwolf
12-16-2013, 10:38 PM
Estonians are totally and utterly different from surrounding hordes of savage Balto-Slavs.

Proctor
12-16-2013, 10:45 PM
Good post, 100% accurate.

Herr Abubu
12-17-2013, 01:46 AM
Good post, 100% accurate.

I agree.

Svipdag
12-17-2013, 02:04 AM
You have certainly manifested a great willingness to opine on the origins and affinities of a number of European ethnicities, so, may we inquire as to your qualifications. ?

alb0zfinest
12-17-2013, 02:07 AM
Edit.

Smeagol
12-17-2013, 02:13 AM
If an Iberian doesn't look British he isn't native. Must be a Gypsy or something.:rolleyes:

Herr Abubu
12-17-2013, 02:15 AM
You have certainly manifested a great willingness to opine on the origins and affinities of a number of European ethnicities, so, may we inquire as to your qualifications. ?

PhD in truth. In addition, I am fluent in three languages, decent in another (which I'm currently learning), and I plan to learn even more. Also, I know how to play the guitar. And did I mention I have a PhD in truth?

iNird
12-17-2013, 02:19 AM
keep preaching brate

respect!

Herr Abubu
12-17-2013, 02:22 AM
keep preaching brate

respect!

I thank you from the bottom of my heart, brate.

iNird
12-17-2013, 02:24 AM
I thank you from the bottom of my heart, brate.

don't let the kaurs bring you down.

Herr Abubu
12-17-2013, 03:27 PM
don't let the kaurs bring you down.

Oh, about that, I lost my faith. So sorry. :(