PDA

View Full Version : Kosovo introduces visas to Bosnian citizens

KrashNick
12-17-2013, 01:00 PM
Kosovo introduces visas to Bosnian citizens

Kosovo government made a decision to introduce visas for Bosnian citizens as a reciprocal measure.
Kosovo citizens can not obtain visas for Bosnia since Kosovo has proclaimed its independence.

http://media.worldbulletin.net/250x190/2013/04/29/visa-vize.jpg

World Bulletin / News Desk
Kosovo will introduce visas to citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina and restrict their stay to 15 days, Kosovo government decided on Monday.

According to the decision brought by the government, Kosovo will change conditions of entrance to the country for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina introducing visas issued by the Republic of Kosovo or requiring the Schengen visa.

Bosnian citizens who do not have Schengen visa will have to apply for visa for entrance to Kosovo at the Kosovo embassy in Albania.

Those who have Schengen visa will not need special visa for Kosovo, but their stay in the country will be restricted to 15 days only.

Bosnia and Herzegovina, neighboring country to Kosovo, did not recognize Kosovo as an independent state because Bosnian Presidency, made of 3 members - Bosnian, Croat and Serb, did not agree about it.

Since Kosovo has become a state, over 100 countries recognized its independence, but Kosovo did not establish diplomatic relations and could not even open the embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

As a result, Kosovo citizens can not obtain visas for Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Decision made by the Kosovo government is a reciprocal measure to the treatment of Kosovo citizens in Bosnia.

Kosovo's Ministry of Interior, Kosovo Police and Ministry of External Affairs will be in charge of conducting the decision made by the Kosovo government.

Source http://www.worldbulletin.net/?aType=haber&ArticleID=125126

The.Mask
12-17-2013, 04:15 PM
Very Nice ! :thumb001:

The Illyrian Warrior
12-17-2013, 04:18 PM
To bad hurrem sultana isn't allowed to visit me to get laid in Kosova. :(

Skerdilaid
12-17-2013, 07:33 PM
To bad hurrem sultana isn't allowed to visit me to get laid in Kosova. :(

Always in the gutter ncncnc

The Illyrian Warrior
12-17-2013, 07:47 PM
Always in the gutter ncncnc

As long I have a penis as a gift from God, ofc you gonna hear me talking about dat precious opposite ting. :cool:

escobar_
12-17-2013, 07:50 PM
Expected.

RandoBloom
12-17-2013, 07:55 PM
Fair enough and I suport it. Serbs are blocking the recognition of free state of Kosova for way too long. Making it harder to get there might get them to reconsider.

arcticwolf
12-17-2013, 08:00 PM
Good for you! Jesus can you imagine Hrluj going on and on and on and on and on and on, on the same basic subject forever during his visits? LOL

Lecturing y'all how Illirian he is and shit like that, you would go insane!

You dodged the bullet on this one!!! LOL

RandoBloom
12-17-2013, 08:02 PM
Good for you! Jesus can you imagine Hrluj going on and on and on and on and on and on, on the same basic subject forever during his visits? LOL

Lecturing y'all how Illirian he is and shit like that, you would go insane!

You dodged the bullet on this one!!! LOL

What dont you like? Its true that Bosnia didnt recognise Kosovo only because Serbs and Croat coalition is blocking it.
And as such why should I blame Kosovo government for doing something natural?
I hope they do the same to Serbia as well and thus preasure all Serbs into recognition.

alb0zfinest
12-17-2013, 08:05 PM
What dont you like? Its true that Bosnia didnt recognise Kosovo only because Serbs and Croat coalition is blocking it.
And as such why should I blame Kosovo government for doing something natural?
I hope they do the same to Serbia as well and thus preasure all Serbs into recognition.

Croat coalition? If Croats are so against the independence of Kosova why did Croatia recognize Kosova?

RandoBloom
12-17-2013, 08:19 PM
Croat coalition? If Croats are so against the independence of Kosova why did Croatia recognize Kosova?

Croatia has its interests, Croats in Bosnia have theirs. Their interest in Bosnia is third entity, and they are trying to get that with help of Serbs. In return for Serbian suport they are blocking the recognition of Kosovo.

The.Mask
12-17-2013, 09:00 PM
Croatia has its interests, Croats in Bosnia have theirs. Their interest in Bosnia is third entity, and they are trying to get that with help of Serbs. In return for Serbian suport they are blocking the recognition of Kosovo.

in 2010 Zeljko Komsic croat member of Bosnia recognised the state of Serbia but without Kosovo in it... So actually i doubt croats of Bosnia are against Republic of Kosovo. You can translate here http://www.telegrafi.com/?id=2&a=9547

RandoBloom
12-17-2013, 09:03 PM
in 2010 Zeljko Komsic croat member of Bosnia recognised the state of Serbia but without Kosovo in it... So actually i doubt croats of Bosnia are against Republic of Kosovo. You can translate here http://www.telegrafi.com/?id=2&a=9547

Zeljko Komsic was elected with Bosniak votes and thus not recognised as a "real" croat among croats :D
HDZ and HDZ 1990 are parties who make decisions. And they are firmly with Serbs.

escobar_
12-17-2013, 09:05 PM
Regardless of Croats being for or against the recognition, we still have Serbs who definitely aren't for it. Until they decide to change their mind there's nothing Bosnia can do about it.

Skerdilaid
12-18-2013, 04:03 PM
Good, we also have to place trade embargoes on Bosnia and Serbia. To bad we got some ass licking politicians for now and won't do such a thing.