PDA

View Full Version : Who are the purest Iranics?

StonyArabia
12-18-2013, 02:09 AM
So who do you think are the purest Iranics. Ossetians, Talysh, Tats,Persians, Kurds, Pashto, Tajik, Baloch/Sistanis

7eleven
12-18-2013, 02:11 AM
So who do you think are the purest Iranics. Ossetians, Talysh, Tits,Persians, Kurds, Pashto, Tajik, Baloch/Sistanis

LOL Tits???????

Persian Otomi
12-18-2013, 02:12 AM
Persians are the purest Iranics, imo

Smeagol
12-18-2013, 02:20 AM
None. Pure Iranics would be Scythian looking.

MarkyMark
12-18-2013, 02:37 AM
Kurds.

Baluarte
12-18-2013, 02:39 AM
Persians.

Rojava
12-18-2013, 05:40 PM
In many factors it is the Kurds. This was because once the Iranic people came flooding into Northern Mesopotamia and Eastern Anatolia, the native population were absorbed by the Medes (particularly the Magi tribe) and we were able to preserve this culture because of our rough terrain, the mountains.

What's most interesting is that Kurdish is the only Iranic language that still has gender, something all other Iranic languages have lost. "Pure" Kurdish is mainly spoken by Kurdish peasants from mountainous areas.

Genetically, the purest Iranian people are those tribes that have not welcomed mixing with other peoples.

There is a strong sense of pure Iranian blood among Kurds, very similar to what Hitler thought about Germans. There are already Kurds that want to unite the Iranic world, most notably Hama Mirwaisi that has written so many books about Iranic unity and "pure" Iranic blood among Kurds.

MarkyMark
12-18-2013, 09:04 PM
In many factors it is the Kurds. This was because once the Iranic people came flooding into Northern Mesopotamia and Eastern Anatolia, the native population were absorbed by the Medes (particularly the Magi tribe) and we were able to preserve this culture because of our rough terrain, the mountains.

Source? Which culture? Armenian, Aramean, or Assyrian? lol. Pure Bullshit.

LightHouse89
12-18-2013, 09:06 PM
So who do you think are the purest Iranics. Ossetians, Talysh, Tats,Persians, Kurds, Pashto, Tajik, Baloch/Sistanis

Ossetians. Georgians maybe too?

LightHouse89
12-18-2013, 09:07 PM
LOL Tits???????

No Jesus!

Rojava
12-19-2013, 07:26 PM
Source? Which culture? Armenian, Aramean, or Assyrian? lol. Pure Bullshit.

Hey didn't I tell you to fuck off to your deserts in Somalia?

My source is the Medes ruling the region for more than 100 years followed by the Persians ruling for more than 200 years. Assimilation was common back then, Zoroastrianism was the religion of most, if not all, inhabitants of the Persian empire.

It's just common sense, many Kurds don't even have a pred Iranic phenotype but this mountain type:

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb400/IzarbatG/NiceTry37.jpg

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb400/IzarbatG/ScreenHunter_2592Nov290221_zps934426f9.jpg

None of our neighbors have a similar phenotype, which is evident that Kurds are descended from all those that have inhabited Kurdistan's mountains. It's similar to today's Brits, they are descended from the Normans, Saxons, Celts, Vikings and all other ancient peoples that inhabited modern day Britain. New arrivals don't count. Why is there situation different to ours?

Notice Eastern Anatolia's and Northern Mesopotamia's geography, since when have "pure" Semites had a mountain look?

Anyway before I was interrupted by this troll I'd like to sum up:

Kurds have approximately 30% - 40% Iranic blood (according to Y-DNA, you can look it up if you want), which is quite similar to today's Persians.
Kurdish has gender, an Iranic feature which all other Iranian languages have lost.

But I still think that genetically, the purest Iranians are Zoroastrians especially those living in small communities in Iran.

Wild North
12-22-2013, 11:48 AM

Ossetians possibly. But I donīt know how much mixed they may be with either Russians or indigenous caucasian peoples.

And then we have the Iranic peoples of Pamir?

Wild North
10-04-2014, 12:29 PM
Bump!

One may ask, are there any "pure" Iranics in these days? And where do we start?

Leto
10-04-2014, 12:41 PM
Georgians are not even Indo-Europeans. They speak Georgian which belongs to the Kartvelian language family.

Alphawolf
10-04-2014, 12:46 PM
Pashtuns probably.

Wild North
10-04-2014, 12:49 PM
Georgians are not even Indo-Europeans. They speak Georgian which belongs to the Kartvelian language family.

Donīt you believe that Georgians in these days, could be quite mixed with Indo-Europeans, such as Iranics/Sarmatians or in later times with Slavics?

Leto
10-04-2014, 12:58 PM
Donīt you believe that Georgians in these days, could be quite mixed with Indo-Europeans, such as Iranics/Sarmatians or in later times with Slavics?
Maybe, I don't know. Indo-Europeans are a language category. But I don't think Slavs have mixed with Georgians on a large scale. There are some mixed people, but they aren't so numerous. Besides not all Georgian citizens are ethnic Georgians. The country has Armenians and Turks (Azeris). Jews used to form a sizeable minority in the past too.

Wild North
10-04-2014, 01:39 PM
Maybe, I don't know. Indo-Europeans are a language category. But I don't think Slavs have mixed with Georgians on a large scale. There are some mixed people, but they aren't so numerous. Besides not all Georgian citizens are ethnic Georgians. The country has Armenians and Turks (Azeris). Jews used to form a sizeable minority in the past too.

But their imediate neighbours, the Ossetians are Indo-European, Sarmatian-Iranic. Further the Ossetians are believed to be descended from Scythians and Alans. Recently Iīve read about a link between Alans-Ossetians and ancient Slavs. And today there is a Georgian-Ossetian conflict. In the past, there wasnīt really any conflict between them, they tell me..

Thereīs also a specific group called "Georgian Jews", distinct from East European or "Russian" Jews.

And we have the all to well known individual case, namely Joseph Stalin. Now some rumors will have it that he was not a pure Georgian. He may have been partly, either Ossetian, or maybe descended from Georgian Jews.

Xanthias
10-04-2014, 02:03 PM
pure niggershit, Persians = purest Iranics.

EyeOfTheTiger
10-04-2014, 05:49 PM
i believe that iranic world was diversed genetically since ancient times so i can't really say who are the purest ones. but i will say pashtuns because of the origins of the aryan tribes.

Instinct
10-04-2014, 05:50 PM
Persian Jews I think.

Gustave H
10-04-2014, 05:55 PM
I'd say Persians.

EyeOfTheTiger
10-04-2014, 05:57 PM
Persian Jews I think.
very likely that some of them, there could be individual and group conversions of alot of persians to judaism since ancient times. persian jews had isolated communities since the exiles, and remained isolated.

Instinct
10-04-2014, 06:06 PM
very likely that some of them, there could be individual and group conversions of alot of persians to judaism since ancient times. persian jews had isolated communities since the exiles, and remained isolated.

Indeed, and they used to practice marriage in their own society so they usually remained the features of their ethnicity.

Kamal900
10-04-2014, 06:12 PM
I would say the Persians, and as for the Persian jews, they are mostly converted persians and other iranians with minor Israelite admixture(the same is true for the yemenite, berber, ethiopian and etc).

Shah-Jehan
10-04-2014, 08:02 PM
There's no such thing as "purest Iranics" but, as in the case of who stayed isolated the most? It has to be Dari Persians, Pashtuns and Ossetes.

blogen
10-04-2014, 08:05 PM
None. Pure Iranics would be Scythian looking.

No, but Sarmatian looking (more Protoeuropid, less Mediterranid and Pamirid)!

Sky earth
10-04-2014, 09:21 PM
There's no such thing as "purest Iranics" but, as in the case of who stayed isolated the most? It has to be Dari Persians, Pashtuns and Ossetes.

Definitely not Pashtuns. Pashtun tribes have all different origins and they are really heterogenous. A Pashtun girl in my school looks like a total mix of South Asian, European, West Asian and Mongoloid comoponents. She could pass anywhere in Latin America. Dari Persians with up to 20% Mongoloid admixture? Definitely not

Shah-Jehan
10-15-2014, 01:02 AM
Definitely not Pashtuns. Pashtun tribes have all different origins and they are really heterogenous. A Pashtun girl in my school looks like a total mix of South Asian, European, West Asian and Mongoloid comoponents. She could pass anywhere in Latin America. Dari Persians with up to 20% Mongoloid admixture? Definitely not

Some Pashtun tribes claim to be for e.g. lost tribes of Israel, most of it is just speculative and legends. Pashtuns are a people who live in Greater Afghanistan which is a region spread between South, Central and Western Asia, so, obviously they will have a wide variety of phenotypes and look like their neighbours (Punjabis, Tajiks, Balochis, Persians etc). Heavy Mongoloid influence in Pashtuns and Dari Persians are just speculative, only few of Dari Persians show Mongoloid influence and all of these, live in Tajikistan, which only has about 1/4 of all Dari Persians and even then, only a small part of them exhibit these features. Genetic results place Pashtuns, Dari Persians very close to western Asians while Turkic central Asians groups are further and not in the cluster, even Hazaras lie outside that cluster.

I also said it because of language, Pashto is one of the Iranian languages with the least amount of non Indo-Iranian words and Dari Persian is a historically prestigious version of Farsi, derives from Darbar (court) because it was spoken there and retains more of native vocabulary than other dialects of Persian.

Freeroostah
10-15-2014, 01:08 AM

Georgians tend to be more Alpinized.

Shah-Jehan
10-15-2014, 01:10 AM

Georgians are a Caucasian group speaking Kartvelian languages.

Anthropologique
10-15-2014, 01:10 AM
Are there any real Persians left?

Shah-Jehan
10-15-2014, 01:12 AM
Are there any real Persians left?

What are you even talking about?

Sky earth
10-15-2014, 04:14 AM
Some Pashtun tribes claim to be for e.g. lost tribes of Israel, most of it is just speculative and legends. Pashtuns are a people who live in Greater Afghanistan which is a region spread between South, Central and Western Asia, so, obviously they will have a wide variety of phenotypes and look like their neighbours (Punjabis, Tajiks, Balochis, Persians etc). Heavy Mongoloid influence in Pashtuns and Dari Persians are just speculative, only few of Dari Persians show Mongoloid influence and all of these, live in Tajikistan, which only has about 1/4 of all Dari Persians and even then, only a small part of them exhibit these features. Genetic results place Pashtuns, Dari Persians very close to western Asians while Turkic central Asians groups are further and not in the cluster, even Hazaras lie outside that cluster.

I also said it because of language, Pashto is one of the Iranian languages with the least amount of non Indo-Iranian words and Dari Persian is a historically prestigious version of Farsi, derives from Darbar (court) because it was spoken there and retains more of native vocabulary than other dialects of Persian.

I think the Mongoloid admixture of Tajiks is rather underestimated and Tajiks of Kabul have the same high amount of Mongoloid admixture like those from Tajikistan. Tajiks never cluster with Persians in PCA plots they always cluster closest with Central Asian Turkmens which makes them genetically pretty much Central Asian

http://dienekes.blogspot.de/2013/10/afghan-mega-paper-di-cristofaro-et-al.html
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lvkey=0AuXBmvmgdkfVdFMtRHVlZDBuQ3lMcjhxMDE4V3JoYlE&usp=drive_web&pli=1&pli=1

wvwvw
10-15-2014, 08:09 AM
Turks

StonyArabia
10-16-2014, 04:37 PM
What are you even talking about?

White Persians the real deal, the modern one got mixed with da Sandniggers from the deepest areas of Yemen.LOL

Dombra
10-16-2014, 04:44 PM
The purest Iranics are a handful of Persians but Pashtuns are purer as a whole

gültekin
10-16-2014, 04:50 PM
In many factors it is the Kurds.
....so many books about Iranic unity and "pure" Iranic blood among Kurds.
http://www.heddam.com/Resim/GenelResim/103166.jpg
http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/10623918_1552834748285427_1164431958_a.jpg

Rojava
10-20-2014, 09:07 PM
http://www.heddam.com/Resim/GenelResim/103166.jpg
http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/10623918_1552834748285427_1164431958_a.jpg

Troll, what does that prove in this thread? That you are an annoying dick?

Rojava
10-20-2014, 09:10 PM
Kurdish is the only, or one of the few, Iranic languages that still has gender.

Mohammad Reza Pahlavi has personally praised the Kurds as "pure Iranians" or "one of the most noble Iranian peoples".[131]

Plague Doctor
06-07-2015, 11:05 PM
- Yaghnobis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaghnobi_people)
- Pamiris (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamiris) and Tajiks of Xinjiang (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tajiks_of_Xinjiang)

Profileid
06-08-2015, 02:34 AM
are we operating under the assumption iranic =aryan?