PDA

View Full Version : Classify Mexican Actress of Spaniard Ancestry Ariadne Diaz

alnortedelsur
12-18-2013, 06:34 AM
http://www.sawfirst.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Ariadne-Diaz-Open-Magazine-April-2013-5.jpg
http://static.cinemagia.ro/img/db/actor/16/37/13/ariadne-diaz-361499l.jpg
http://www.sawfirst.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Ariadne-Diaz-Open-Magazine-April-2013-6.jpg
http://pics.wikifeet.com/Ariadne-D%C3%ADaz-Feet-716176.jpg

Incal
12-18-2013, 06:44 AM
Linda mujer. Y se maneja un cuerpazo de la puta madre:

http://www.tvnotas.com.mx/advf/imagenes/4d34c1ae78d00_600x1350.jpg

Mark
12-18-2013, 06:45 AM
Alpinized Atlantid + Gracial-Med.

Carlito's Way
12-18-2013, 06:58 AM
shes a mestiza not of full spanish ancestry

alnortedelsur
12-18-2013, 07:21 AM
Could be. I didn't say she is of full Spanish ancestry, but in such case, she would be castiza, no mestiza. Its obvious that even in case she is not of fully Spaniard ancestry, she must be at least 80% Spanish or so.

That said, she is very light featured anyways. It is curious that being you a poster that always insists on Spaniards being "swarthy" at the same time remark that this beautiful actress, despite of being very light featured, have some Amerindian blood. And even in case of that to be true, she is still light featured.

How is that possible if according to you, Spaniards are supposed to be wogs, compared with other Europeans??

Carlito's Way
12-18-2013, 07:27 AM
Could be. I didn't say she is of full Spanish ancestry, but in such case, she would be castiza, no mestiza. Its obvious that even in case she is not of fully Spaniard ancestry, she must be at least 80% Spanish or so.

but why only mention her spanish ancestry as if she were fully? why not also mention her amerindian? yeah i estimate her european around 80% european

That said, she is very light featured anyways. It is curious that being you a poster that always insists on Spaniards being "swarthy" at the same time remark that this beautiful actress, despite of being very light featured, have some Amerindian blood. And even in case of that to be true, she is still light featured.

i consider her dark featured cause she has dark hair, i also consider myself dark featured

How is that possible if according to you, Spaniards are supposed to be wogs, compared with other Europeans??

the threads ive been involved in has been between Italians vs Spaniards and picking who are more darker, in my honest opinion Italians are lighter, does that mean i think Spaniards are darker than other europeans? of course not

Carlito's Way
12-18-2013, 07:51 AM
why did you thumb me down Siberyak? :picard1:

Han Cholo
12-18-2013, 07:54 AM
Saying spaniard ancestry is a bit of a misnomer though. All the dissolved colonists from more than 100 years ago can't no longer call themselves Spaniard, independently if they're 85% european or 97%

alnortedelsur
12-18-2013, 08:18 AM
but why only mention her spanish ancestry as if she were fully? why not also mention her amerindian? yeah i estimate her european around 80% european

I have nothing against the Amerindian blood, I myself have some small traces of Amerindian blood. If I highlight the Spanish ancestry is because my purpose in these classification threads is to show beautiful women of full or partial Spaniard ancestry to be classified. I also opened a thread about Rita Hayworth, who was half Spaniard and half Irish.

When I say "Spaniard ancestry" I don't mean necessarily that the woman I post is fully Spaniard, but somebody with between 50% to 100% of Spanish blood. And I focus on Spanish ancestry because thought I have some traces of Italian and Amerindian blood, I am more than 80% Spaniard.

That said, I am not ashamed of having small traces of Amerindian or Italian, but it happens that I feel more identified with my Spanish side, because that's what I have the most, and on top of that my mom is a fully Spaniard from Spain and I am a Spaniard citizen.

i consider her dark featured cause she has dark hair, i also consider myself dark featured

really?? so, according to you anybody that doesn't look like a Scandinavian is dark featured??

Dude, check these pictures and see her eyes color:
http://www.terra.com/fotos/resize_gallery?p=/addon/img/bc5e3df8-ariadne-diaz-foto-407x305-pxp.jpg&res_vert=301x464&res_hor=619x464
http://i2.wp.com/azdiario.mx/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/ariadne_diaz_1.jpg
http://static.cinemagia.ro/img/db/actor/16/37/13/ariadne-diaz-361499l.jpg

She is not blond, but has chestnut color hair and blue eyes, and have very light skin. I mean, her skin tone is not that white like a piece of paper, but is very average for European standards.

Although she is castiza, she would NOT stand out in France, British Islands, Central Europe or in a crowd of white North Americans. If you say she is "dark featured" just because she is not blond and don't look like a ultra pale and faded Scandinavian, then you must be blind.

the threads ive been involved in has been between Italians vs Spaniards and picking who are more darker, in my honest opinion Italians are lighter, does that mean i think Spaniards are darker than other europeans? of course not

It depends, southern Italians, and particularly Sicilians and Calabresse are way darker, on average, than Spaniards (including Andalucians). Only northern Italians COULD be SLIGHTLY, but JUST SLIGHTLY lighter on average than Spaniards, but Spaniards have a higher percentage of redheads (around 3%) than them. And genetically, we are more western looking than Northern Italians, since they have more neolithic influences than us.

Carlito's Way
12-18-2013, 08:37 AM
I have nothing against the Amerindian blood, I myself have some small traces of Amerindian blood. If I highlight the Spanish ancestry is because my purpose in these classification threads is to show beautiful women of full or partial Spaniard ancestry to be classified. I also opened a thread about Rita Hayworth, who was half Spaniard and half Irish.

When I say "Spaniard ancestry" I don't mean necessarily that the woman I post is fully Spaniard, but somebody with between 50% to 100% of Spanish blood. And I focus on Spanish ancestry because thought I have some traces of Italian and Amerindian blood, I am more than 80% Spaniard.

That said, I am not ashamed of having small traces of Amerindian or Italian, but it happens that I feel more identified with my Spanish side, because that's what I have the most, and on top of that my mom is a fully Spaniard from Spain and I am a Spaniard citizen.

but how do you know the european ancestry that she has is just spanish? she might have something else, we dont know her other last name nor her parents second last name

She is not blond, but has chestnut color hair and blue eyes, and have very light skin. I mean, her skin tone is not that white like a piece of paper, but is very average for European standards.

Although she is castiza, she would NOT stand out in France, British Islands, Central Europe or in a crowd of white North Americans. If you say she is "dark featured" just because she is not blond and don't look like a ultra pale and faded Scandinavian, you must be blind.

i know she can pass in Europe, i can see her passing in Central Europe for example

my definition of dark featured person is someone with dark hair or a combination of dark hair/eyes and olive skin

your definition seems to be different

It depends, southern Italians, and particularly Sicilians and Calabresse are way darker, on average, than Spaniards (including Andalucians). Only northern Italians COULD be SLIGHTLY, but JUST SLIGHTLY lighter on average than Spaniards, but Spaniards have a higher percentage of redheads (around 3%) than them. And genetically, we are more western looking than Northern Italians, since they have more neolithic influences than us.

they might have more redheads but Italy has more blondes, blue eyed people, and more people with nordid influences than spaniards

alnortedelsur
12-19-2013, 03:38 PM
but how do you know the european ancestry that she has is just spanish? she might have something else, we dont know her other last name nor her parents second last name

Her other last name is Rosales, which is also, same as Diaz, another Spanish last name.
Mexican white and castizo/a population, unlike the white populations of some South-American countries like Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela or Brazil, that are more diverse in their European origin, is mostly (and actually almost all of it) of Spanish descent.

I know that Mexico also received some German, Austrian, French, Italian... etc... immigration from Europe, mostly concentrated in the northern states of the country (and even in those northern states, Spanish ancestry is dominant) but the overwhelmingly majority of the European origin of white and castizo/a Mexicans, is from Spain.

Ariadne Diaz is not even from northern Mexico, but from Jalisco, which is a Mexican state located in central Mexico. Taking all these into account, and having her two Spanish last names, is very unlikely that she has any other European roots other than Spain. And even in the remote scenario that some of her European ancestry might come from somewhere else in Europe, her Spanish ancestry would be still much stronger than anything else, for sure.

i know she can pass in Europe, i can see her passing in Central Europe for example

my definition of dark featured person is someone with dark hair or a combination of dark hair/eyes and olive skin

your definition seems to be different

A dark featured person, for me, would be somebody with a combination of dark hair, dark eyes and olive skin ALTOGHETHER, such as Rowan Adkinson, George Clooney, Sean Connery, Eros Ramazzotti, Natalia Estrada, or Julio Iglesias. Ariadne Diaz is NOT "dark featured" at all compared to those personalities.

Somebody who has dark hair, but then have pale skin and light eyes, don't classify, for me, as a dark featured person. Ariadne Diaz does not have a Swedish-like blonde hair like the Swedish blonde female singer from the extinct ABBA Swedish pop band, which is according to you, the only hair color that somebody has to have to be classified as "light featured". But Ariadne Diaz does NOT have dark hair either. She’s light-brown haired, instead; and on top of that, she has pale skin and has blue eyes.

Then, according to your weird definition of dark featured person, the other Swedish ex-ABBA female singer that is light eyed, as the blond singer, and has very pale skin, as the blonde singer, is "dark featured" only because she is not blond, like the blond ex-ABBA singer?? LOL

they might have more redheads but Italy has more blondes, blue eyed people, and more people with nordid influences than spaniards

Again, only native northern Italians might be SLIGHTLY lighter than Spaniards, on average, and that's it. You underestimate the percentage of light eyes, pale skin, and brown hair in Spain (and notice that I am not even mentioning blond hair, which also represents a decent percentage within the Spanish population). Most people in Spain are NOT dark featured like British actor George Clooney or Spanish singer Julio Iglesias. There are TONS of Spaniards with a similar degree of pigmentation as Ariadne Diaz, which means that Ariadne Diaz would NOT stand out in a crowd of Spaniard people.

Southern Italians, as I already said, are MUCH DARKER on average than Spaniards and Portuguese. And if we compared altogether Central and Northern Italians with ethnic Iberians (Spanish and Portuguese origin), there are TONS of people with the same or similar degree of pigmentation of Ariadne Diaz in both human groups. Dark featured people (under my concept of “dark featured”, NOT yours) are minority in both groups.

The only pigmentation difference between ethnic Central and Northern Italians and ethnic Iberians lays in some few individuals within those two groups, who stand out for being extremely light featured compared with the rest. In the case of Northern Italians, there are some few and occasional individuals that are ultra pale skinned and have ultra-blond hair, but the kind of Scandinavian blond hair which is platinum-blond like, that are almost absent (though NOT in-existent) in Iberians. Those would be the Nordic influenced individuals that you talk about. But Iberians, on the other hand, have some few and occasional redheads among them (between 2% to 3%) which are almost absent (less than 1%) among Italians (even in Northern Italians).

Awebo
12-19-2013, 03:45 PM
Saying spaniard ancestry is a bit of a misnomer though. All the dissolved colonists from more than 100 years ago can't no longer call themselves Spaniard, independently if they're 85% european or 97%

Agreed, and like Carlos has said, it's uncertain if her Caucasoid input is exclusively Spanish. Most likely not.

alnortedelsur
12-19-2013, 04:03 PM
Agreed, and like Carlos has said, it's uncertain if her Caucasoid input is exclusively Spanish. Most likely not.

Why "most likely not". Because you think that Spaniards cannot have light traits like blue eyes, light brown hair and pale skin?? LOL

Dude, most of the European ancestry in Mexico is from Spain, as I already said, and she has two Spanish last names.

If you think all Spaniards look like Antonio Banderas or Julio Iglesias, you're very wrong. But since you're Mexican, and you must know many white people from your country, you also must know that your suggestions, regarding Spaniards, are NOT true. So, it is obvious that you are just trolling.

dude
12-19-2013, 04:06 PM

Who cares? Women like this should be classified a 'niceassiza'.

Awebo
12-19-2013, 04:22 PM
Why "most likely not". Because you think that Spaniards cannot have light traits like blue eyes, light brown hair and pale skin?? LOL

Dude, most of the European ancestry in Mexico is from Spain, as I already said, and she has two Spanish last names.

If you think all Spaniards look like Antonio Banderas or Julio Iglesias, you're very wrong. But since you're Mexican, and you must know many white people from your country, you also must know that your suggestions, regarding Spaniards, are NOT true. So, it is obvious that you are just trolling.

SMDFH, when did i say her light eyes/skin are what prevent her from being Spanish? My point is that, although Spain had the largest impact in Mexico, it isn't the only source of European immigration. Many surnames were also hispanicized, so you can't assume her Caucasoid input is entirely Spanish based on that.

Tropico
12-19-2013, 04:25 PM
She looks fully Iberian to me. Even if she isn't. Who fucking cares. She's beautiful.

alnortedelsur
12-19-2013, 04:47 PM
SMDFH, when did i say her light eyes/skin are what prevent her from being Spanish? My point is that, although Spain had the largest impact in Mexico, it isn't the only source of European immigration. Many surnames were also hispanicized, so you can't assume her Caucasoid input is entirely Spanish based on that.

I understand what you say. But is exactly the other way around of what you said: MOST LIKELY, Ariadne Diaz European ancestry is fully Spanish or mostly from Spain (in the case of having her any other European contribution, which is a possibility that I do NOT deny). I didn't assume that her European ancestry is fully Spanish, I just suggested that she has very high chances of having a lot of Spanish heritage, and that's it.

Being Spanish input way larger than any other European input in Mexico, and having Ariadne Diaz two Spanish last names, is more likely that her European heritage is all from Spain, OR MOSTLY from Spain and not the other way around. And on top of that, her facial features are very Spanish (even admitting that she might have some small traces of Amerindian ancestry). That's what I mean.

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-19-2013, 04:56 PM
Alpinized Atlantid/Atlanto Med.

Han Cholo
12-19-2013, 05:04 PM

Now you're reaching unrealism. It's very unlikely she has other European ancestry, as unlikely it is for other Mexicans. And if it's the contrary, it should be very minor. Still, you can't call her "Spanish" more than you can call a South African Dutch or an American a Brit.

Carlito's Way
12-19-2013, 05:12 PM
Her other last name is Rosales, which is also, same as Diaz, another Spanish last name.
Mexican white and castizo/a population, unlike the white populations of some South-American countries like Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela or Brazil, that are more diverse in their European origin, is mostly (and actually almost all of it) of Spanish descent.

I know that Mexico also received some German, Austrian, French, Italian... etc... immigration from Europe, mostly concentrated in the northern states of the country (and even in those northern states, Spanish ancestry is dominant) but the overwhelmingly majority of the European origin of white and castizo/a Mexicans, is from Spain.

Ariadne Diaz is not even from northern Mexico, but from Jalisco, which is a Mexican state located in central Mexico. Taking all these into account, and having her two Spanish last names, is very unlikely that she has any other European roots other than Spain. And even in the remote scenario that some of her European ancestry might come from somewhere else in Europe, her Spanish ancestry would be still much stronger than anything else, for sure.

Mexico's middle and upper class population has many other european components than Spanish idiot, even Ximena Navarrete has a French last name on her mom's side of the family and her family came from the middle class of Jalisco

dont try to educate me on Mexico when you do not even know anything about it, i doubt shes just of Spanish ancestry, probably French too

Most French and Italians didnt immigrate to Northern Mexico LOL, again dont try to educate me on Mexico, most Italians in Mexico settled in Southern Mexico where my family is from, I have Italian ancestry on both sides of my family, i have two Italian last names, Italians mostly in Northern Mexico HA HA HA HA you make me laugh

Jalisco received French immigrants and other things, specially Guadalajara smh

A dark featured person, for me, would be somebody with a combination of dark hair, dark eyes and olive skin ALTOGHETHER, such as Rowan Adkinson, George Clooney, Sean Connery, Eros Ramazzotti, Natalia Estrada, or Julio Iglesias. Ariadne Diaz is NOT "dark featured" at all compared to those personalities.

Somebody who has dark hair, but then have pale skin and light eyes, don't classify, for me, as a dark featured person. Ariadne Diaz does not have a Swedish-like blonde hair like the Swedish blonde female singer from the extinct ABBA Swedish pop band, which is according to you, the only hair color that somebody has to have to be classified as "light featured". But Ariadne Diaz does NOT have dark hair either. She’s light-brown haired, instead; and on top of that, she has pale skin and has blue eyes.

Then, according to your weird definition of dark featured person, the other Swedish ex-ABBA female singer that is light eyed, as the blond singer, and has very pale skin, as the blonde singer, is "dark featured" only because she is not blond, like the blond ex-ABBA singer?? LOL

Again, only native northern Italians might be SLIGHTLY lighter than Spaniards, on average, and that's it. You underestimate the percentage of light eyes, pale skin, and brown hair in Spain (and notice that I am not even mentioning blond hair, which also represents a decent percentage within the Spanish population). Most people in Spain are NOT dark featured like British actor George Clooney or Spanish singer Julio Iglesias. There are TONS of Spaniards with a similar degree of pigmentation as Ariadne Diaz, which means that Ariadne Diaz would NOT stand out in a crowd of Spaniard people.

shes dark and you dark features so deal with it darkie

Southern Italians, as I already said, are MUCH DARKER on average than Spaniards and Portuguese. And if we compared altogether Central and Northern Italians with ethnic Iberians (Spanish and Portuguese origin), there are TONS of people with the same or similar degree of pigmentation of Ariadne Diaz in both human groups. Dark featured people (under my concept of “dark featured”, NOT yours) are minority in both groups.

The only pigmentation difference between ethnic Central and Northern Italians and ethnic Iberians lays in some few individuals within those two groups, who stand out for being extremely light featured compared with the rest. In the case of Northern Italians, there are some few and occasional individuals that are ultra pale skinned and have ultra-blond hair, but the kind of Scandinavian blond hair which is platinum-blond like, that are almost absent (though NOT in-existent) in Iberians. Those would be the Nordic influenced individuals that you talk about. But Iberians, on the other hand, have some few and occasional redheads among them (between 2% to 3%) which are almost absent (less than 1%) among Italians (even in Northern Italians).

Italians are the whitest and toughest, i bet you are darker than my older brother who has nordid influence, blonde hair, looks like a gringo, i bet you look very Hispanic LOL

Tooting Carmen
12-19-2013, 05:21 PM
She's Atlanto-Med

Awebo
12-19-2013, 05:23 PM
Now you're reaching unrealism. It's very unlikely she has other European ancestry, as unlikely it is for other Mexicans. And if it's the contrary, it should be very minor. Still, you can't call her "Spanish" more than you can call a South African Dutch or an American a Brit.

How is it unreal or unlikely? I'm not saying Mexico is like Brazil in that their non-Portuguese European influence combined is almost equal to the Portuguese, but FFS, it's not like El Salvador either.

I clearly acknowledged that Spain had the majority impact, but that doesn't guarantee her European ancestry will be exclusively Spanish. Mainly Spanish, sure, i don't doubt it, but fully Spanish, i don't think so, especially if her family has been in Mexico for numerous generations.

I agree about it being absurd to call her Spanish. Like when people post new worlders in the "Beautiful Europeans" threads, SMH.

Han Cholo
12-19-2013, 05:28 PM
How is it unreal? I'm not saying Mexico is like Brazil in that their non-Portuguese European influence combined is almost equal to the Portuguese. I clearly said Spain had the majority impact, but that doesn't guarantee her European ancestry will be exclusively Spanish. Mainly Spanish, sure, i don't doubt it, but fully Spanish, i don't think so, especially if her family has been in Mexico for numerous generations.

I agree about it being absurd to call her Spanish. Like when people post new worlders in the "Beautiful Europeans" threads, SMH.

As I said, even if she were "97% Spanish and 3% Indigenous", she still wouldn't be Spanish. All colonials are already too divergent.

There is no need to invent false fantasy tales about other major European ancestry either, it's just as non-sense.

oh-nahhh
12-19-2013, 05:28 PM
Atlantid/Atlanto-Med

alnortedelsur
12-19-2013, 05:41 PM
dont try to educate me on Mexico when you do not even know anything about it, i doubt shes just of Spanish ancestry, probably French too

Most French and Italians didnt immigrate to Northern Mexico LOL, again dont try to educate me on Mexico, most Italians in Mexico settled in Southern Mexico where my family is from, I have Italian ancestry on both sides of my family, i have two Italian last names, Italians mostly in Northern Mexico HA HA HA HA you make me laugh

Jalisco received French immigrants and other things, specially Guadalajara smh

O.K. I was wrong in some of my statements. I know that I don't know everything about your country, so forgive my ignorance, but you didn't need to be so aggressive.

shes dark and you dark features so deal with it darkie

Italians are the whitest and toughest, i bet you are darker than my older brother who has nordid influence, blonde hair, looks like a gringo, i bet you look very Hispanic LOL

I also have some Italian blood, but have much more Spanish blood than anything else, and I am very proud of that. I am pigmentation-wise, very similar to Ariadne Diaz, since I have pale skin, blue eyes and light brown hair (though I was blond when I was a kid), just like her. If she and I are dark featured according to your moronic point of view, I don't fucking care.

I live in United States, and nobody confuse me with a wet back, you moron!! On the contrary, white Anglo-Americans assume I am one of them, until I open my mouth because of my accent. And when they notice I am not american, because of my accent, I have been asked if I am from Russia or something like that. So, go and figure...

First you said that you are dark featured, but then you highlight your Italian side and put them as "whitest" and "toughest" compared to Spaniards. That tells me loads about your inferiority complexes.

Mexico's middle and upper class population has many other european components than Spanish idiot, even Ximena Navarrete has a French last name on her mom's side of the family and her family came from the middle class of Jalisco

I thought we could have a good debate with an educated tone. But now I see that you started insulting me, when I didn't insult you.

At this point, there is nothing else to debate with you. Have a nice day...

Carlito's Way
12-19-2013, 06:07 PM
I also have some Italian blood, but have much more Spanish blood than anything else, and I am very proud of that. I am pigmentation-wise, very similar to Ariadne Diaz, since I have pale skin, blue eyes and light brown hair (though I was blond when I was a kid), just like her. If she and I are dark featured according to your moronic point of view, I don't fucking care.

I live in United States, and nobody confuse me with a wet back, you moron!! On the contrary, white Anglo-Americans assume I am one of them, until I open my mouth because of my accent. And when they notice I am not american, because of my accent, I have been asked if I am from Russia or something like that. So, go and figure...

lmfao anglo-americans do not look like Russians, stop bullshitting already, you are confuse for an Hispanic no matter what you say, Russian you HA HA HA, Spaniards like yourself cant look like Russians, it must be your amerindian ancestry giving an exotic non-southern european phenotype, its a pseudo-thing :thumb001:

alnortedelsur
12-19-2013, 06:24 PM
lmfao anglo-americans do not look like Russians, stop bullshitting already, you are confuse for an Hispanic no matter what you say, Russian you HA HA HA, Spaniards like yourself cant look like Russians, it must be your amerindian ancestry giving an exotic non-southern european phenotype, its a pseudo-thing :thumb001:

I didn't said that Anglo-Americans look like Russians, IDIOT!! And besides, you're very fucking ignorant if you think that all white North Americans are of Anglo origin. There are tons of North Americans, and particularly in mid-western states like Ohio (where I live), who are of Eastern European origin, such as Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, Serbian, etc.

I didn't said that they ONLY asked me if I am Russian, I said "Russian or something like that". I just put an example. I have also been asked if I am French or German... LOL!!

Average Americans are not specialized anthropologists to distinguish an Anglo American from a Russian American, or from a French American or from a light featured Spaniard, got it?? What I meant if that I don't look "less white" than most white Americans, since I look very pan-European, just like Ariadne Diaz (despite of her small traces of Amerindian input).

And besides, Eastern Europeans don't look mestizo, you retard!! They look very European, on average. So, don't try to teach me about the looks of the different European peoples, since you don't know a shit about anything out of your own country.

RMuller
12-19-2013, 06:33 PM

I never heard of this actress but im not surprised she is from Jalisco you can find Mexicanos who are white,castizos,harnizos with blue eyes in Jalisco whose only European ancestry is Spanish.Alot of the Spaniards who settled in Jalisco 480 years ago were Basque,Gallegos,Navarenses,Cantabarians,Asturians.
I have meet a few Mexican immigrants from Jalisco in the USA with blue eyes. One of my good friends brother had blue eyes his family was from San Juan De Los Lagos from Los Altos De Jalisco.They called him 'kitty' because of his blue eyes. Another guy was my primos good friend he was from Jalisco he had blue eyes.Sometimes he was homeless because he abused liquor to much,they called him pajaro.

Blue eyes in Jalisco is because of the Spaniards

May 31, 2012 - Juana Cortez, right, holds a small statue of St. Toribio Romo during Mass at a ... of its native son, St. Toribio Romo Gonzalez, patron saint of migrants and the ... famed for ranching, tequila distilling and blue-eyed inhabitants.

Santo Toribio Romo Gonzalez was a blued eyed Priest from Jalisco.

His name is Toribio Romo González, a priest whose rise to sainthood began in ... alive, when he saw a thin young man with white skin and piercing blue eyes.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRttH8H60vAos-RqibjdrrngC1mADDajxJM4_TolxPcen-NI8sQpA

I have a 4th cousin with blue eyes he is probably qround 35% amerindian but looks 'Spaniard'.

alnortedelsur
12-19-2013, 06:37 PM
I never heard of this actress but im not surprised she is from Jalisco you can find Mexicanos who are white,castizos,harnizos with blue eyes in Jalisco whose only European ancestry is Spanish.Alot of the Spaniards who settled in Jalisco 480 years ago were Basque,Gallegos,Navarenses,Cantabarians,Asturians.
I have meet a few Mexican immigrants from Jalisco in the USA with blue eyes. One of my good friends brother had blue eyes his family was from San Juan De Los Lagos from Los Altos De Jalisco.They called him 'kitty' because of his blue eyes. Another guy was my primos good friend he was from Jalisco he had blue eyes.Sometimes he was homeless because he abused liquor to much,they called him pajaro.

May 31, 2012 - Juana Cortez, right, holds a small statue of St. Toribio Romo during Mass at a ... of its native son, St. Toribio Romo Gonzalez, patron saint of migrants and the ... famed for ranching, tequila distilling and blue-eyed inhabitants.

His name is Toribio Romo González, a priest whose rise to sainthood began in ... alive, when he saw a thin young man with white skin and piercing blue eyes.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRttH8H60vAos-RqibjdrrngC1mADDajxJM4_TolxPcen-NI8sQpA

I have a 4th cousin with blue eyes he is probably qround 35% amerindian but looks 'Spaniard'.

Then, you agree with me!!:thumb001:

I don't know, then, why you thumbed me down??:icon_ask:

RMuller
12-19-2013, 07:02 PM
I understand what you say. But is exactly the other way around of what you said: MOST LIKELY, Ariadne Diaz European ancestry is fully Spanish or mostly from Spain (in the case of having her any other European contribution, which is a possibility that I do NOT deny). I didn't assume that her European ancestry is fully Spanish, I just suggested that she has very high chances of having a lot of Spanish heritage, and that's it.

Being Spanish input way larger than any other European input in Mexico, and having Ariadne Diaz two Spanish last names, is more likely that her European heritage is all from Spain, OR MOSTLY from Spain and not the other way around. And on top of that, her facial features are very Spanish (even admitting that she might have some small traces of Amerindian ancestry). That's what I mean.

Mexico is not like most of Latin America were their is other European ancestry among it's people. The European blood among the Mexican people is exclusively Spanish and Basque and nothing else. When Mexico's was known as 'La Nueva Espana' the Spaniards prohibited non-Spaniards to settle in Mexico.Not Even Catalans allowed during that time. I have read that only 700 non-Spaniards arrived to Mexico from 1519-1821 and most of those non-Spanish Europeans worked with the Catholic church as missionaries,clergy etc.

Also after Mexico's independence Spaniards made up 70% of the immigration to Mexico,Guatemalans made 25%.
You could say Mexico is the most Iberian influenced Latin American country.

RMuller
12-19-2013, 07:27 PM
Then, you agree with me!!:thumb001:

I don't know, then, why you thumbed me down??:icon_ask:

My computer is acting up,i been trying to thump down Awebo's fantasies of Mexico having other European ancestries influenced on Mexico's genetics.
I must of mistaken thump you down .
Im very well versed in Mexico's Aztec other Amerindian history and Mexico's history after Hernan Cortez landed on Mexico's coast.
Im here to defends Mexico,history,past etc. Im here to speak the Truth of the Aztec nation.:thumb001:

Carlito's Way
12-19-2013, 07:32 PM
I didn't said that Anglo-Americans look like Russians, IDIOT!! And besides, you're very fucking ignorant if you think that all white North Americans are of Anglo origin. There are tons of North Americans, and particularly in mid-western states like Ohio (where I live), who are of Eastern European origin, such as Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, Serbian, etc.

those are NOT anglo-americans LOL and they also do not look like your average white american of english and german ancestry so cut the bullshit

I didn't said that they ONLY asked me if I am Russian, I said "Russian or something like that". I just put an example. I have also been asked if I am French or German... LOL!!

yeah now you look French and German, plus Russian :picard1: you cant fool me, russians overlapping with those ethnicities hahaha good one :thumb001:

And besides, Eastern Europeans don't look mestizo, you retard!! They look very European, on average. So, don't try to teach me about the looks of the different European peoples, since you don't know a shit about anything out of your own country.

:picard1: there are many people who are harnizos and can pass as eastern european, such as the case of a mexican user here who looks eastern european and is heavily amerindian so stfu, its a pseudo-thing

Carlito's Way
12-19-2013, 07:37 PM
I clearly acknowledged that Spain had the majority impact, but that doesn't guarantee her European ancestry will be exclusively Spanish. Mainly Spanish, sure, i don't doubt it, but fully Spanish, i don't think so, especially if her family has been in Mexico for numerous generations.

exactly, that was how mexicans were about the sephardic influence in Mexicans hahahahahahahahahaha they couldnt believe it until genetics proved it all wrong and showed mexicans of northern and western Mexico had a good Sephardic influence on their genetics dis que porque Mexico didnt allow jews and moros entering Mexico hahahaha

Han Cholo
12-19-2013, 07:39 PM
exactly, that was how mexicans were about the sephardic influence in Mexicans hahahahahahahahahaha they couldnt believe it until genetics proved it all wrong and showed mexicans of northern and western Mexico had a good Sephardic influence on their genetics dis que porque Mexico didnt allow jews and moros entering Mexico hahahaha

Those are still para-Spanish colonial to me even if a bit different. They occupied a similar social place and likely blended amongst the Spaniards before with Indians.

Carlito's Way
12-19-2013, 07:40 PM
just like Ariadne Diaz (despite of her small traces of Amerindian input).

forgot to mention, she might have Jewish ancestry done her line hahahaha western Mexico had a large sephardic population who were supposedly "spaniards" dis que spaniards hahahahahahaha

also majority of the immigrants from other parts of europe were middle class people, the middle class in Mexico in that time wasnt very large and thus easy for this newly arrival immigrants to come and mix in with these criollos/mestizos from those classes

Ariadne Diaz's family has been a middle class for many many many generation and didnt come from a poor peasant background

im sure she has french ancestry somewhere, that is why she looks like that

Carlito's Way
12-19-2013, 07:41 PM
Those are still para-Spanish colonial to me even if a bit different. They occupied a similar social place and likely blended amongst the Spaniards before with Indians.

but its not about that, its about mexicans here thinking they know so much about mexican history cause they read a lot, there were some who didnt believe Mexico was genetically impact by these jewish immigrants cause there was no way they could but genetics right now have proven all that wrong

pao-
12-19-2013, 08:03 PM

Oh, yes. This only happens in Jalisco. [/sarcasm] lol

RMuller
12-19-2013, 10:46 PM
Oh, yes. This only happens in Jalisco. [/sarcasm] lol

Of course not. My 4th cousin with the blue eyes is from my moms side and her family has no recent Jaliciense origins that i know of .Her side mostly likely has a few ancestors with origins from Guanajuato and the majority of her origins from SLP.
it's my dads side paternal great grand father that was from Los Altos de Jalisco and the rest from SLP.

Hahahah your funny with your one liner. You were hiding ready to ambush me .lol

Blue eyes among Mexican mestizos,castizos,harnizos is from the Spaniards and Basque.

pao-
12-19-2013, 11:03 PM
Of course not. My 4th cousin with the blue eyes is from my moms side and her family has no recent Jaliciense origins that i know of .Her side mostly likely has a few ancestors with origins from Guanajuato and the majority of her origins from SLP.
it's my dads side paternal great grand father that was from Los Altos de Jalisco and the rest from SLP.

Hahahah your funny with your one liner. You were hiding ready to ambush me .lol

Blue eyes among Mexican mestizos,castizos,harnizos is from the Spaniards and Basque.

What do you mean? I don't target you if that is what you are implying nor do I wait around to see what you post. And I'm not talking about your 4th cousin, but your overall Jalisco-centric post lol Many jaliscienses think like you, though and it's one of my biggest pet peeves. o__O

RMuller
12-20-2013, 12:42 AM
forgot to mention, she might have Jewish ancestry done her line hahahaha western Mexico had a large sephardic population who were supposedly "spaniards" dis que spaniards hahahahahahaha

I think sephardic ancestry in El Bajio is exagerated big time. Jalisco's Spanish -Basque immigration was Cristiano Viejos. Jalisco is a bastion of extreme hardline Catholics. La guerra Cristera was mostly fought in Los Altos De Jalisco,Guadalajara,Western San Luis Potosi,parts of Michioacan and parts of Guanajuato. I don't think people of Converso origin would be so hardline Catholic and give their lives for the Liberation of the Catholic church from the Mexican government. Their was even 9 year old Cristero kids fighting against the Mexican troops in battle. I have read that 75% of the Mexican priest hail from Jalisco. The majority of the Mexican Saints are from Jalisco and fought in the Cristero war vs the Mexican government.
I know this region like if it was my house. I have gone many time to the Capilla of San Juan De Lagos 'Altos De Jalisco' with my family. I have travelled thruout Jalisco. My neighbors were From Los Altos De Jalisco.Most of my friends origins were from Jalisco ,specially Los Altos De Jalisco and i can tell you they are hardcore Catholics.

The battle cry of the Cristeros was 'Viva Cristero Rey' 'Viva La Virgen De Guadalupe'.

Gauthier
12-20-2013, 12:47 AM

Dios, que curvas. Merece unas buenas nalgadas esta maja.
:dev

Carlito's Way
12-20-2013, 12:50 AM
I think sephardic ancestry in El Bajio is exagerated big time. Jalisco's Spanish -Basque immigration was Cristiano Viejos. Jalisco is a bastion of extreme hardline Catholics. La guerra Cristera was mostly fought in Los Altos De Jalisco,Guadalajara,Western San Luis Potosi,parts of Michioacan and parts of Guanajuato. I don't think people of Converso origin would be so hardline Catholic and give their lives for the Liberation of the Catholic church from the Mexican government. Their was even 9 year old Cristero kids fighting against the Mexican troops in battle. I have read that 75% of the Mexican priest hail from Jalisco. The majority of the Mexican Saints are from Jalisco and fought in the Cristero war vs the Mexican government.
I know this region like if it was my house. I have gone many time to the Capilla of San Juan De Lagos 'Altos De Jalisco' with my family. I have travelled thruout Jalisco. My neighbors were From Los Altos De Jalisco.Most of my friends origins were from Jalisco ,specially Los Altos De Jalisco and i can tell you they are hardcore Catholics.

The battle cry of the Cristeros was 'Viva Cristero Rey' 'Viva La Virgen De Guadalupe'.

believe me, its not exaggerated at all, all Jaliscienses on 23andme do come out with Sephardi ancestry
the majority are between 1.2-1.7% Ashkenazi, the lowest has been 0.5% from them
these are people who come from Guadalajara and Los Altos de Jalisco region

not sure how if its different in other regions of Jalisco

RMuller
12-20-2013, 01:39 AM
but your overall Jalisco-centric post lol Many jaliscienses think like you, though and it's one of my biggest pet peeves. o__O

Which saying bothers you the most?

'Jalisco tierra del Tequilla y el Mariachi'

Jalisco tierra de las mujeres mas bellas de Mexico'

'Jalisco el estado mas Mexicano'

'Guadalajara La perla Tapatia y cuidad mas bella de Mexico'

'Las Chivas el equipo Mas Mexicano y mas querido'

MissProvocateur
12-20-2013, 01:41 AM
Very pretty. Looks like she's Atlanto-Alpine.

pao-
12-20-2013, 01:55 AM

The hell? First you think I target and wait around for what you post and now that I have some weird obsession with Jalisco lol I'm sorry, I thought I didn't have to spell it out for you, but apparently I was wrong. It's annoying to think certain characteristics are solely found in one state when they are just as commonly if not more found in others. Most Mexican users agreed to this on another thread.

By the way, you do realize other states in Mexico have sayings about them, right? o__O

Han Cholo
12-20-2013, 01:58 AM

Puras mamadas sin significancia alguna. Cuando sea "Guadalajara la ciudad más desarrollada de México", "Guadalajara la cuna de la tecnología en México", "Guadalajara la ciudad menos corrupta", "Guadalajara mejor planeación urbana en México" hablamos.

RMuller
12-20-2013, 02:15 AM
The hell? First you think I target and wait around for what you post and now that I have some weird obsession with Jalisco lol I'm sorry, I thought I didn't have to spell it out for you, but apparently I was wrong. It's annoying to think certain characteristics are solely found in one state when they are just as commonly if not more found in others. Most Mexican users agreed to this on another thread.

By the way, you do realize other states in Mexico have sayings about them, right? o__O

Of course i knew what you meant.No all gueros are from jalisco or blue eyed people. But i just wanted to add fuel to the fire to bring out the Jalisco haters. ahahh

No other state can say ... tierra de tequila y el mariachi ni ,su equipo es el mas mexicano when chivas has a strict only mexican policy and most people agree that guadalajara is the prettiest city of mexico by a mile.

RMuller
12-20-2013, 02:17 AM
And what Mexico is known around the world as epitome of 'Mexicaness' like Tequila,Mariachi,rancheras hails from Jalisco.

pao-
12-20-2013, 02:23 AM
Of course i knew what you meant.No all gueros are from jalisco or blue eyed people. But i just wanted to add fuel to the fire to bring out the Jalisco haters. ahahh

No other state can say ... tierra de tequila y el mariachi ni ,su equipo es el mas mexicano when chivas has a strict only mexican policy and most people agree that guadalajara is the prettiest city of mexico by a mile.

Okay... o__O Lol oooh I am so jealous, look at how I turn green with envy :tongue

RMuller
12-20-2013, 02:35 AM
Okay... o__O Lol oooh I am so jealous, look at how I turn green with envy :tongue

well you shouldnt be,in that avatar you look very Tapatia.

pao-
12-20-2013, 02:37 AM

Lmaooooo yeah, right. I look norteña 100x more than I look tapatía ;)

Han Cholo
12-20-2013, 02:42 AM

For her to look tapatia she'd have to look like this:
http://theapricity.com/wiki/images/b/b6/AH2.jpg

alnortedelsur
12-20-2013, 04:28 AM
those are NOT anglo-americans LOL and they also do not look like your average white american of english and german ancestry so cut the bullshit

WTF!!... I didn’t say that Slavic-Americans are Anglo Americans, you IDIOT!! I said that NOT all white Americans are Anglo/ Germanic. And when I said that there are many white Americans with Eastern European roots, particularly in mid-western states like Ohio, I did NOT mean with that, that ALL Ohio residents are of Eastern European origin, you stupid ass with the brain of a mosquito!!

There are also TONS of your “typical” Americans of the British/German variety, here in Ohio, and nobody can distinguish them, at first sight, from the Eastern European Americans.

Is not like I can sit on a bar in the Downtown, looking out the window, or sit on a bench inside a mall, and say by looking at the people: this guy is Anglo/German American, but that girl over there is a Slavic American… it doesn't work like that, you stupid CLOWN!!

yeah now you look French and German, plus Russian :picard1: you cant fool me, russians overlapping with those ethnicities hahaha good one :thumb001:

I never said that I look exactly like a French, German or Russian, you stupid American-wannabe ASS HOLE!! I look mostly Spanish (from Spain), more than anything else.

So, stop tergiversating what I said and putting on my mouth words that I didn't say. I don’t need to convince you about anything, and I DON’T GIVE A SHIT of whatever you think. So, stop thinking that you’re that important.

All Europeans (INCLUDING SPANIARDS) share similarities and overlap, in some degree, with each other. I know that British, Germans, and Eastern Europeans have their own looks, and I know that Russians don’t overlap with British, Germans or French. But to the untrained eye, they are not that easily distinguishable, at first sight, from British, Germans or French, as you suggest.

Average Americans are NOT anthropology experts to know the physical differences between an ethnic German, French or British from an ethnic Polish or Russian.

If white Americans have asked me if I am Russian, Polish, German or French, is because for an untrained eye, I could look like somebody of any of those countries. And that have happened after, and only after, I have opened my mouth and they have noticed my foreign accent.

If they don’t ask me if I am a white South American, or a Spaniard, is because many of them have certain Hollywood stereotype in mind, which prevents them from guessing my actual identity.

That entire means that I, with my mostly SPANISH (from Spain) background, have a very pan-European look, and do NOT look like the “Hispanic” that you suggested I look like.

Carlito's Way
12-20-2013, 04:31 AM
WTF!!... I didn’t say that Slavic-Americans are Anglo Americans, you IDIOT!! I said that NOT all white Americans are Anglo/ Germanic. And when I said that there are many white Americans with Eastern European roots, particularly in mid-western states like Ohio, I did NOT mean with that, that ALL Ohio residents are of Eastern European origin, you stupid ass with the brain of a mosquito!!

There are also TONS of your “typical” Americans of the British/German variety, here in Ohio, and nobody can distinguish them, at first sight, from the Eastern European Americans.

Is not like I can sit on a bar in the Downtown, looking out the window, or sit on a bench inside a mall, and say by looking at the people: this guy is Anglo/German American, but that girl over there is a Slavic American… it doesn’t work like that, you stupid CLOWN!!

I never said that I look exactly like a French, German or Russian, you stupid American wannabe ASS HOLE!! I look mostly Spanish (from Spain), more than anything else.

So, stop tergiversating what I said and putting on my mouth words that I didn't say. I don’t need to convince you about anything, and I DON’T GIVE A SHIT of whatever you think. So, stop thinking that you’re that important.

All Europeans (INCLUDING SPANIARDS) share similarities and overlap, in some degree, with each other. I know that British, Germans, and Eastern Europeans have their own looks, and I know that Russians don’t overlap with British, Germans or French. But to the untrained eye, they are not that easily distinguishable, at first sight, from British, Germans or French, as you suggest.

Average Americans are NOT anthropology experts to know the physical differences between an ethnic German, French or British from an ethnic Polish or Russian.

If white Americans have asked me if I am Russian, Polish, German or French, is because for an untrained eye, I could look like somebody of any of those countries. And that have happened after, and only after, I have opened my mouth and they have noticed my foreign accent.

If they don’t ask me if I am a white South American, or a Spaniard, is because many of them have certain Hollywood stereotype in mind, which prevents them from guessing my actual identity.

That entire means that I, with my mostly SPANISH (from Spain) background, have a very pan-European look, and I do NOT look like the “Hispanic” that you suggested I look like.

i dont consider you white anyways, for someone to only be very little Amerindian, you should be looking like a spaniard LOL
i think you are in denial about yourself

Tropico
12-20-2013, 04:33 AM
You guys really waste a lot of time arguing with people who are obviously not here to learn or have open minds. Just saying. You'll live longer if you tell them to fuck off. Lol

Sikeliot
12-20-2013, 04:37 AM
Her high cheekbones and eye shape are not Spanish.

She must be like, 1/4 native indian.

Carlito's Way
12-20-2013, 04:41 AM

she looks white, not sure what you are talking about

Tropico
12-20-2013, 04:42 AM

She looks Whiter than you. Lol wtf are you talking about.

Sikeliot
12-20-2013, 04:47 AM
She looks Whiter than you. Lol wtf are you talking about.

She does not. I look fully Caucasoid, with no Amerindian, Asian, or African influence.

Tropico
12-20-2013, 04:52 AM
She does not. I look fully Caucasoid, with no Amerindian, Asian, or African influence.

Neither does she. She could fit in Spain and Portugal with ease while you could not. She looks, phenotypically, Iberian. She shows zip Non European ancestry in her features (except that ass).

alnortedelsur
12-20-2013, 05:06 AM
i dont consider you white anyways, for someone to only be very little Amerindian, you should be looking like a spaniard LOL
i think you are in denial about yourself

If I were in denial about myself, I would have said that I am 100% European, and I would had hidden to people on this board, that I have some very small Amerindian contribution.

And I don't need your approval to be considered white, you stupid sub-human monkey with the brain of an ape!!

If we have to rely on your stupid criteria to define who is white, and who is not. Then, almost nobody would be white, you moron!!

Nobody is pure, IDIOT!! What it counts for me, is that I look white enough to fit anywhere in Europe, and your opinion ME LA PASO POR EL ARCO DEL TRIUNFO!!

Fully Spaniards, born and grown up in Spain, and being from there for generations on their four grandparents side, and without any drop of Amerindian blood, would not be fully whites either, since Spaniards have small traces of non-European contributions, as any other Europeans.

Italians, even that it hurts you, have more middle Eastern (thus, non white European) contribution than Spaniards. Then, Spaniards, whether you like it or not, would be technically more white-European than Italians.

So who is less white?? I, that despite my very small Amerindian input, have a huge percentage of Spaniard blood, or you, that being more ethnic Italian than me, have way more Neolithic/middle eastern contribution than me?? HAAAAAAAAAAAA

Are Russians, Finish, or Hungarians, "non-whites" because they have some small non-white-European east Asian contribution?? LOLOLOLOLOL

Are many white North-Americans, who have small traces of Amerindian blood, "non-whites" because of that?? LOLOLOLOL

So, you can take your stupid one-drop-rule, and keep it in the place of your body where the sun never shines, if you know what I mean!!

Carlito's Way
12-20-2013, 05:32 AM
I don't need your approval to be considered white, you stupid sub-human monkey with the brain of an ape!!

sadly for you, you do need my approval

If we have to rely on your stupid criteria to define who is white, and who is not. Then, almost nobody would be white, you moron!!

yes, many would be white except for you

Nobody is pure, IDIOT!! What it counts for me, is that I look white enough to fit anywhere in Europe, and your opinion ME LA PASO POR EL ARCO DEL TRIUNFO!!

my grandmother of northern italian ancestry was pure white, 100% european and could pass for central european
you on the other hand instead of looking central or even northern, you look more further from Spaniards, all the way to the East hahahahahahaha

Fully Spaniards, born and grown up in Spain, and being from there for generations on their four grandparents side, and without any drop of Amerindian blood, would not be fully whites either, since Spaniards have small traces of non-European contributions, as any other Europeans.

their non-white is ancient and yours is recent

Italians, even that it hurts you, have more middle Eastern (thus, non white European) contribution than Spaniards. Then, Spaniards, whether you like it or not, would be technically more white-European than Italians.

ancient, but those are mostly sicilians not people of northern italy for example

So who is less white?? I, that despite my very small Amerindian input, have a huge percentage of Spaniard blood, or you, that being more ethnic Italian than me, have way more Neolithic/middle eastern contribution than me?? HAAAAAAAAAAAA

why you acting so cray cray, i dont care if you are more european than me, at least i look italian, you cant even look Spaniard hahahahahahaha

Are Russians, Finish, or Hungarians, "non-whites" because they have some small non-white-European east Asian contribution?? LOLOLOLOLOL

all ancient stuff

So, you can take your stupid one-drop-rule, and keep it in the place of your body where the sun never shines, if you know what I mean!!

no i dont know what you mean

alnortedelsur
12-20-2013, 06:38 AM
sadly for you, you do need my approval

NOPE, you are NOT any scientific authority, nor have the power to "decide" if I am white or not.

yes, many would be white except for you

HAHAHAHA whatever your stupid one drop rule says...

my grandmother of northern italian ancestry was pure white, 100% european and could pass for central european
you on the other hand instead of looking central or even northern, you look more further from Spaniards, all the way to the East hahahahahahaha

You haven't seen me to know how I look like, moron. I also could pass in Central Europe, so??

their non-white is ancient and yours is recent

That is BULL SHIT. It don't matter if the admix is ancient or recent, what it counts is the percentage, and the percentage of Amerindian blood that I have is very minimal. All the Amerindian blood that I inherited, is from my paternal Grandmother, who already was a Castiza, NOT an indian or mestiza, so you can figure out how small is my Amerindian contribution. Nothing visible in my phenotype.

ancient, but those are mostly sicilians not people of northern italy for example

Northern Italians have also more Neolithic contribution than Spaniards.

why you acting so cray cray, i dont care if you are more european than me, at least i look italian, you cant even look Spaniard hahahahahahaha

Again, you have never seen me, so you have no clue of how I look like.

Do you really think that the very tiny percentage of Amerindian blood that I have, could be enough to make me non-European looking?? Don't make me laugh.

My mom is a full-blooded Spaniard from Spain. So how the heck I could not look Spaniard, if I look a lot like her.

I remember when I first went to Spain, during the time that I immigrated there from Venezuela, years ago, that the faces of the Spaniards looked very familiar to me. I had the impression, looking at their faces, that I was surrounded by close relatives. It was very strange, since I almost felt like was in a land full of clones of me.

And still now, since I am living in U.S. where most people is of British or German descent (among other origins), when I see TVE (Spanish television) from the Internet, or when I see Spanish crowd pictures on boards like this. I find Spaniard faces very familiar, and many cases, their faces remind me the faces of some of my brothers or sisters, or even my own face. So, your comment is very laughable.

Lotuse
12-20-2013, 06:40 AM

Mestiza de donde pendejo? She is tipical criolla from Jalisco she doesn't have any amerindian traits is like saying classifying a nordic women from sweden but with some asian.

Carlito's Way
12-20-2013, 06:44 AM
Mestiza de donde pendejo? She is tipical criolla from Jalisco she doesn't have any amerindian traits is like saying classifying a nordic women from sweden but with some asian.

just because she doesnt have any doesnt mean she doesnt have native american ancestry pendejo especially since her relatives do have amerindian traits :picard1:

Carlito's Way
12-20-2013, 06:48 AM
NOPE, you are NOT any scientific authority, nor have the power to "decide" if I am white or not.

im certified

HAHAHAHA whatever your stupid one drop rule says...

okay...

You haven't seen me to know how I look like, moron. I also could pass in Central Europe, so??
you said people think you look Russian hahahaha :picard1: you cant fool me

That is BULL SHIT. It don't matter if the admix is ancient or recent, what it counts is the percentage, and the percentage of Amerindian blood that I have is very minimal. All the Amerindian blood that I inherited, is from my paternal Grandmother, who already was a Castiza, NOT an indian or mestiza, so you can figure out how small is my Amerindian contribution. Nothing visible in my phenotype.

where are your genetics? harnizos many times can already pass in europe so that doesnt prove anything

Northern Italians have also more Neolithic contribution than Spaniards.

no they dont

Again, you have never seen me, so you have no clue of how I look like.

Russo

Do you really think that the very tiny percentage of Amerindian blood that I have, could be enough to make me non-European looking?? Don't make me laugh.

post your results

My mom is a full-blooded Spaniard from Spain. So how the heck I could not look Spaniard, if I look a lot like her.

sure you do mister i look like a russian

I remember when I first went to Spain, during the time that I immigrated there from Venezuela, years ago, that the faces of the Spaniards looked very familiar to me. I had the impression, looking at their faces, that I was surrounded by close relatives. It was very strange, since I almost felt like was in a land full of clones of me. So, your comment is very laughable.

so now spaniards look like russians :picard1:

Lotuse
12-20-2013, 06:51 AM
just because she doesnt have any doesnt mean she doesnt have native american ancestry pendejo especially since her relatives do have amerindian traits :picard1:

People classify other people by phenotypes not by relatives or blood tonto if this women doesn't have any amerindian traits and she looks iberian then she is white period.

Carlito's Way
12-20-2013, 06:52 AM
People classify other people by phenotypes not by relatives or blood tonto if this women doesn't have any amerindian traits and she looks iberian then she is white period.

and i didnt classify her based on her ancestry tonto, i clearly stated that she has amerindian ancestry therefor shes not of spanish ancestry meaning full spaniard

go to sleep

Carlito's Way
12-20-2013, 06:53 AM
she looks iberian then she is white period.

shes not white but a mestiza period

alnortedelsur
12-20-2013, 07:05 AM
im certified

okay...

you said people think you look Russian hahahaha :picard1: you cant fool me

where are your genetics? harnizos many times can already pass in europe so that doesnt prove anything

no they dont

Russo

post your results

sure you do mister i look like a russian

so now spaniards look like russians :picard1:

I didn't say that I look like a Russian, you freaking retard!!

How many times do I have to explain you, that average Americans cannot distinguish a Russian from an ethnic German or British??

I did put Russian as an example. White Americans have asked me if I am from Russia, for my accent, NOTHING ELSE. And I have also been asked if I am French or German, and I am NOT making that up. I don't care if you believe me or not, moron!!

What did you not understand of everything of what I said, retard?? Do you want me to explain it over again, but next time with apples?? Or you want me to draw it for you??

And BTW, I don't have to post any results to prove you anything, you stupid clown!!

alnortedelsur
12-21-2013, 12:15 AM

Is very unlikely that Spaniards would have allowed Sephardic Jews to immigrate, at least in big numbers, to one of their best colonies, such as was New Spain (AKA Mexico).

Most of the Spanish immigration to Mexico (INCLUDING JALISCO) must have been from Cristianos Viejos, since New Spain was one of the most top valued Spanish possessions.

And even in the unlikely case that a considerable Sephardic Jewish immigration made its way to Western Mexico, if some of them looked like Ariadne Diaz, it would have been due to a very high admixture with native Spaniards, NOT because of those Jews being “whiter” than Spaniards. LOL!!

So, now Ariadne Diaz turned out to be Jewish?? HAHAHAHAHA…

Really… It’s very funny how you come up with all sort or arguments to prove that she has to have any ancestry other than Spanish, since she looks “too mainstream European” for what you want to portray Spaniards to look like.

And you are eager to say that she is everything, even a Martian, to don’t admit that she has BIG LOADS of Spanish ancestry.

Keep trying…

also majority of the immigrants from other parts of europe were middle class people, the middle class in Mexico in that time wasnt very large and thus easy for this newly arrival immigrants to come and mix in with these criollos/mestizos from those classes

Ariadne Diaz's family has been a middle class for many many many generation and didnt come from a poor peasant background

The HUGE majority of the white criollo middle class from Mexico (New Spain) was of Spanish origin. And on top of that the big majority of the European newcomers, who kept immigrating to Mexico to join with the criollo middle class, were, again, more ethnic Spaniards, from Spain, than anything else.

The middle class of Colonial Mexico (aka New Spain) was NOT that small to get saturated by the admixture with other Europeans, other than Spaniards, as you pretend. New Spain, as I already said, was one of the top most valued Spanish possessions, and that attracted a considerable immigration from Spain, large enough to make up a sizable white middle class population of MOSTLY Spanish origin.

Any European newcomers, other than Spaniards, that arrived to Mexico and admixed with the local middle class, were a small minority that were absorbed by the HUGE MAJORITY of ethnic Spanish criollos.

So, stop already with all your BULL SHIT!!

im sure she has french ancestry somewhere, that is why she looks like that

Yes sure, she must have some French ancestry because she is too light featured to be ethnic Spanish, right? HAHAHAHAHA…:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol : That was a good one!!:thumb001:

Then, since I am, pigmentation-wise, very similar to Ariadne Diaz, I must have mostly French Ancestry, and not Spanish, as I always thought. :icon_eyes:

I am going to talk to my Spaniard mom, who is very pale-skinned, and has light brown hair, and green eyes, ASAP, to ask her for an explanation. I am going to ask her, why she made me believe, during my entire life, that she and her family were Spaniards, when they actually were French. And I am going to ask her from which part of France she is from, because I want to know the true about my real origin.

I think my dad also lied to me about his true origin, because he is blonde and blue eyed. There are not many chances that those traits are due only to his low amount of Italian ancestry. He must be an almost full-blooded Italian, or must have some French ancestry too, and he didn't tell me about it.

Damm!! I am very mad with my parents!!

But wait!! Then from where were that entire people that I saw in Spain when I was living in there??Mmmmmmm…:confused2:

Probably they were all French tourists, that liked Spain so much, that ended up living in Spain, learning the Castilian and Catalan languages, and adopting Spanish last names.:thumbs

WOW!! I feel very stupid!! How is that possible that I didn’t know, during the entire time that I was living in Spain, I was surrounded by French people?? And how they managed to learn to speak Spanish so well, and with Spanish accent??

Now I know that places where I used to live in, like Madrid, Barcelona, and Mallorca are full of French people living in there. Then, the only real Spanish people must have been the gypsies, and some payos that looked like Antonio Banderas, since MOST of the other people were “too light” to be Spaniards.

That means that most of these Spanish people, are not really Spanish, but must be French, right??:

http://www.unav.es/admision/img/venavernos/img/originales/20081215-COLEGIO%20LARRAONA.jpg
http://www.unav.es/admision/img/venavernos/img/originales/Colegio%20Penalabra.jpg
http://www.unav.es/admision/img/venavernos/img/originales/20090129-BASOKO.jpg
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4002/4574283260_891b9e2eeb_o.jpg
http://medios.uchceu.es/wp-content/uploads/docu/Minutodesilencio_31_10_2008.jpg
http://www.elcorreo.com/RC/201311/05/Media/CF0MDTP1--647x231.jpg
http://www.ivanbriones.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/CenaGraduacionUCV300.jpg
http://www.opusdei.es/image/ciclopol_edtica_goroabe_opus+dei_universidad+de+na varra1.jpg

Check on the bottom of the next link, and see how the "French people" featured there, must have changed their French last names to Spanish last names:
http://www.unav.edu/web/vida-universitaria/detalle-noticia-pestana/2011/04/12/249-estudiantes-de-la-universidad-de-navarra-cursan-su-carrera-gracias-al-programa-becas-alumni?articleId=294390

http://escolapiosacoruna.es/es/img/2012-2013/nosodiario/CORO2012.JPG
http://escolapiosacoruna.es/es/img/2012-2013/nosodiario/coroencarrefour.jpg
http://escolapiosacoruna.es/es/img/2012-2013/nosodiario/concerto1.JPG
http://escolapiosacoruna.es/es/img/2012-2013/nosodiario/primerdiainfantil.JPG

Give us a favor: Please don't leave this board. From now and on, I baptize you as the BIG CLOWN of Apricity!!

Keep giving us fun with your occurrences...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 12:31 AM
I didn't say that I look like a Russian, you freaking retard!!
yes you did

How many times do I have to explain you, that average Americans cannot distinguish a Russian from an ethnic German or British??
yes they can, even i can

I did put Russian as an example. White Americans have asked me if I am from Russia, for my accent, NOTHING ELSE. And I have also been asked if I am French or German, and I am NOT making that up. I don't care if you believe me or not, moron!!
americans dont know anything about a russian accent, so stop being a fool lol

What did you not understand of everything of what I said, retard?? Do you want me to explain it over again, but next time with apples?? Or you want me to draw it for you??

yeah if you like

And BTW, I don't have to post any results to prove you anything, you stupid clown!!
im sure you have more than just a little amerindian plus your african ancestry that all venezuelans have cause they are triracial

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 12:42 AM
Is very unlikely that Spaniards would have allowed Sephardic Jews to immigrate, at least in big numbers, to one of their best colonies, such as was New Spain (AKA Mexico).

they did, that is why the majority of the mexicans on 23andme have sephardic ancestry and only a tiny minority come out with none hahahaha you fail

Most of the Spanish immigration to Mexico (INCLUDING JALISCO) must have been from Cristianos Viejos, since New Spain was one of the most top valued Spanish possessions.
most spaniards from mexico came from southern spain and a minority from other parts

And even in the unlikely case that a considerable Sephardic Jewish immigration made its way to Western Mexico, if some of them looked like Ariadne Diaz, it would have been due to a very high admixture with native Spaniards, NOT because of those Jews being “whiter” than Spaniards. LOL!!

the jews founded many regions, in fact there hasnt been one person from Jalisco on 23andme that didnt come out with no real jewish ancestry, also theres a relative of Jacqueline Bracamontes on 23andme who has jewish ancestry as well hahahaha and Jacqueline is from Jalisco

So, now Ariadne Diaz turned out to be Jewish?? HAHAHAHAHA…
she will turn out to have jewish ancestry, yes

Really… It’s very funny how you come up with all sort or arguments to prove that she has to have any ancestry other than Spanish, since she looks “too mainstream European” for what you want to portray Spaniards to look like.
hmm

And you are eager to say that she is everything, even a Martian, to don’t admit that she has BIG LOADS of Spanish ancestry.

yes she has lots of spanish ancestry, nobody is denying

Keep trying…
i keep trying to educate you, i will keep doing that

The HUGE majority of the white criollo middle class from Mexico (New Spain) was of Spanish origin. And on top of that the big majority of the European newcomers, who kept immigrating to Mexico to join with the criollo middle class, were, again, more ethnic Spaniards, from Spain, than anything else.

the middle class in Mexico during those days was fairly small and many of the new immigrants from europe other than spain were part of Mexico's middle class which in fact those new comers had many kids, up to 6 kids per couple you fool

The middle class of Colonial Mexico (aka New Spain) was NOT that small to get saturated by the admixture with other Europeans, other than Spaniards, as you pretend. New Spain, as I already said, was one of the top most valued Spanish possessions, and that attracted a considerable immigration from Spain, large enough to make up a sizable white middle class population of MOSTLY Spanish origin.

it was small, now a day the middle class is growing hahaha

Any European newcomers, other than Spaniards, that arrived to Mexico and admixed with the local middle class, were a small minority that were absorbed by the HUGE MAJORITY of ethnic Spanish criollos.

all those new comers got absorbed yes and they were not a small minority within the small minority of Mexico's middle class hahaha

So, stop already with all your BULL SHIT!!

you stop

Yes sure, she must have some French ancestry because she is too light featured to be ethnic Spanish, right? HAHAHAHAHA…:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol : That was a good one!!:thumb001:

she might have some

Then, since I am, pigmentation-wise, very similar to Ariadne Diaz, I must have mostly French Ancestry, and not Spanish, as I always thought. :icon_eyes:

you have italian ancestry hahahahahahahahaha

I am going to talk to my Spaniard mom, who is very pale-skinned, and has light brown hair, and green eyes, ASAP, to ask her for an explanation. I am going to ask her, why she made me believe, during my entire life, that she and her family were Spaniards, when they actually were French. And I am going to ask her from which part of France she is from, because I want to know the true about my real origin.

you have italian ancestry which im sure you even have both last name as spanish, so imagine you became famous and this lunatic online is going on about you having only spanish ancestry only cause you have two spanish last name hahahaha

I think my dad also lied to me about his true origin, because he is blonde and blue eyed. There are not many chances that those traits are due only to his low amount of Italian ancestry. He must be an almost full-blooded Italian, or must have some French ancestry too, and he didn't tell me about it.

his italian side made him white

Damm!! I am very mad with my parents!!

you should be for making an idiot haha

But wait!! Then from where were that entire people that I saw in Spain when I was living in there??Mmmmmmm…:confused2:

Probably they were all French tourists, that liked Spain so much, that ended up living in Spain, learning the Castilian and Catalan languages, and adopting Spanish last names.:thumbs

WOW!! I feel very stupid!! How is that possible that I didn’t know, during the entire time that I was living in Spain, I was surrounded by French people?? And how they managed to learn to speak Spanish so well, and with Spanish accent??

Now I know that places where I used to live in, like Madrid, Barcelona, and Mallorca are full of French people living in there. Then, the only real Spanish people must have been the gypsies, and some payos that looked like Antonio Banderas, since MOST of the other people were “too light” to be Spaniards.

That means that most of these Spanish people, are not really Spanish, but must be French, right??:

http://www.unav.es/admision/img/venavernos/img/originales/20081215-COLEGIO%20LARRAONA.jpg
http://www.unav.es/admision/img/venavernos/img/originales/Colegio%20Penalabra.jpg
http://www.unav.es/admision/img/venavernos/img/originales/20090129-BASOKO.jpg
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4002/4574283260_891b9e2eeb_o.jpg
http://medios.uchceu.es/wp-content/uploads/docu/Minutodesilencio_31_10_2008.jpg
http://www.elcorreo.com/RC/201311/05/Media/CF0MDTP1--647x231.jpg
http://www.ivanbriones.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/CenaGraduacionUCV300.jpg
http://www.opusdei.es/image/ciclopol_edtica_goroabe_opus+dei_universidad+de+na varra1.jpg

Check on the bottom of the next link, and see how the "French people" featured there, must have changed their French last names to Spanish last names:
http://www.unav.edu/web/vida-universitaria/detalle-noticia-pestana/2011/04/12/249-estudiantes-de-la-universidad-de-navarra-cursan-su-carrera-gracias-al-programa-becas-alumni?articleId=294390

http://escolapiosacoruna.es/es/img/2012-2013/nosodiario/CORO2012.JPG
http://escolapiosacoruna.es/es/img/2012-2013/nosodiario/coroencarrefour.jpg
http://escolapiosacoruna.es/es/img/2012-2013/nosodiario/concerto1.JPG
http://escolapiosacoruna.es/es/img/2012-2013/nosodiario/primerdiainfantil.JPG

Give us a favor: Please don't leave this board. From now and on, I baptize you as the BIG CLOWN of Apricity!!

Keep giving us fun with your occurrences...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

do you guys always post the same pictures? dont tell me those were from spains most lightest regions? hahahaha

alnortedelsur
12-21-2013, 01:31 AM
im sure you have more than just a little amerindian plus your african ancestry that all venezuelans have cause they are triracial

I don't like much Venezuela. My native country is not a marvel, and I never plan to return there, because I don't feel identified with its mostly non-white people. But I won't accept from a stupid ignorant Mexican american-wannabe like you, to portray my native country as a mostly African-admixed country, because is NOT like that

NOT all Venezuelans have African blood, you IDIOT!!

Venezuela received the third largest (numerically, though not proportionally) European immigration in all Latin America after the independence. The third largest European immigration, just after Brasil and Argentina.

About one million of European immigrants (mostly Italian, Spaniards, and Portuguese) immigrated to Venezuela between the late 40s and the late 70s of the 20th century. But also, before that (between the late eighteen hundreds, and during the first half of the XX century, 300.000 European immigrants (which included mostly Italian, Canarian and German immigrants) settled in Venezuela in a more modest, and spread over the time immigration.

Most of the kids and grand kids of the last European wave of immigrants from Italy, Spain and Portugal make up a great percentage of a middle class that is very racist towards the black, mulatto and trirracial population of the big cities. I am not saying that there are not any trirracials or mulattoes in the middle class, but they are very few. The big majority of the Venezuelan middle class is made up of white and castizo people, and most of them are very racist, as I said, towards the trirracial and mulatto population.

Besides, the black, trirracial and mulatto people is concentrated mainly in the coastal regions, NOT in the inner parts of the country. So stop with your BULL SHIT, PENDEJO!!

Big cities like Caracas, Maracay, Valencia, Los Teques, Barquisimeto, and Maracaibo, have a sizable middle class (made up of mostly whites and castizos) that accounts for approximately between 40% to 60% of the population of those big cities, varying from one city to another.

In the llanos, which are plains located in the center of the country, and in the western states of Lara, Zulia, and Falcon, most of the people is mestizo/a, with some castizos/as, and an important minority of white people, similar to most of Mexico, Ecuador, and countries like Nicaragua and El Salvador.

And the Andes is a different story. The Venezuelan Andes is an area of the country with a racial composition very similar to the Colombian Andes, Northern Mexico, inner parts of Argentina, and countries like Costa Rica, Chile and Paraguay, which are areas of Latin America were most of the people is Castiza (with mostly Spanish ancestry), and a good number of fully white people.

My dad is from a small town located in the outskirts of the Andes. There is NOT any black, trirracial or mulatto in that area, nor there is any black, trirracial or mulatto in my dad's family, you IDIOT!! All my dad family is mostly white. My paternal grandpa was blond and blue eyed and was fully white. His grandpa was an Italian immigrant, who must have been from central or northern Italy (since most of the Italian immigration to Venezuela came from Central or northern Italy). This Italian immigrant get married with a wife from a white family of Spanish origin that lived in that area. They were very racists and didn't mix with any non-whites

That Italian that immigrated to Venezuela, (the grandpa of my paternal grandpa) was part of the first, and more modest wave of European immigrants (that were about 300,000 people) that made their way to Venezuela between the XIX and the first half of the XX century.

And my grandpa, who was the grand-son of that Italian immigrant, had four kids, including my dad, that were all blond and blue eyed. The only ancestor of mine, that had some Amerindian blood, was my paternal grandma, who was a castiza, as I already said.

Don't come here and try to teach me how is my native country (Venezuela), you stupid American-idiotic-wannabe!!

afrotaino
12-21-2013, 01:36 AM

That ass grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

Lotuse
12-21-2013, 01:45 AM
[QUOTE=alnortedelsur;2216133]I don't like much Venezuela. My native country is not a marvel, and I never plan to return there, because I don't feel identified with its mostly non-white people. But I won't accept from a stupid ignorant Mexican american-wannabe like you, to portray my native country as a mostly African-admixed country, because is NOT like that

Venezuela received the third largest (numerically, though not proportionally) European immigration in all Latin America after the independence. The third largest European immigration, just after Brasil and Argentina.

About one million of European immigrants (mostly Italian, Spaniards, and Portuguese) immigrated to Venezuela between the late 40s and the late 70s of the 20th century. But also, before that (between the late eighteen hundreds, and during the first half of the XX century, 300.000 European immigrants (which included mostly Italians, Canarians and Germans) settled in Venezuela in a more modest, and spread over the time immigration.

Most of the kids and grand kids of the last European wave of immigrants from Italy, Spain and Portugal make up a great percentage of a middle class that is very racist towards the black, mulatto and triracial population of the big cities. I am not saying that there are not any triracials or mulattoes in the middle class, but they are very few. The big majority of the Venezuelan middle class is made up of white and castizo people, and most of them are very racist, as I said, towards the triracial and mulatto population.

Besides, the black, triracial and mulatto people is concentrated mainly in the coastal regions, NOT in the inner parts of the country. So stop with your BULL SHIT so PENDEJO!!

In the llanos, which are plains located in the center of the country, and in the western states of Lara, Zulia, and Falcon, most of the people is mestizo/a, with some castizos/as, just like most of Mexico, Ecuador, and countries like Nicaragua and El Salvador.

And the Andes is a different story. The Venezuelan Andes is an area of the country with a racial composition very similar to the Colombian Andes, Northern Mexico, Costa Rica, Chile or Paraguay, which are areas of Latin America were most of the people is Castiza, and there is a good number of white people too.

My dad is from a small town located in the outskirts of the Andes. There is NOT any black or mulatto in that area, nor there is any black or mulatto in my dad's family, you IDIOT!! All my dad family is mostly white. My paternal grandpa was blond and blue eyed and was fully white. His grandpa was an Italian immigrant from central or northern Italy (since most of the Italian immigration to Venezuela came from Central or northern Italy). This Italian immigrant get married with a wife from a white family of of Spanish origin that lived in that area. They were very racists and didn't mix with any non-whites

That Italian that immigrated to Venezuela, (the grandpa of my paternal grandpa) was part of the first, and more modest wave of European immigrants (that were about 300,000 people) that made their way to Venezuela between the XIX and the first half of the XX century.

And my grandpa, who was the grand-son of that Italian immigrant, had four kids, including my dad, that were all blond and blue eyed. The only ancestor of mine, that had some Amerindian blood, was my paternal grandma, who was a castiza, as I already said.

Don't come here and try to teach me how is my native country (Venezuela), you stupid American-idiotic-wannabe!![/QUOTE

Don't listen to him he is stupid ignorant motherfucker i bet he still lives with his mom Lol i have seen comments from him in Zetaboards anthroscope classifying andalucians ,sicilians,arabs as mestizos for him everyone is a mestizo or indian regarless if they're castizos criollos meds etc

Lotuse
12-21-2013, 01:47 AM
Edited

Awebo
12-21-2013, 03:09 AM
She's just Mexican. End of story.

Meagi
02-09-2018, 05:54 PM
She looks mestiza. In fact, i've seen mexican mestizas that look like her.

Meagi
02-09-2018, 05:56 PM
I don't like much Venezuela. My native country is not a marvel, and I never plan to return there, because I don't feel identified with its mostly non-white people. But I won't accept from a stupid ignorant Mexican american-wannabe like you, to portray my native country as a mostly African-admixed country, because is NOT like that

About one million of European immigrants (mostly Italian, Spaniards, and Portuguese) immigrated to Venezuela between the late 40s and the late 70s of the 20th century. But also, before that (between the late eighteen hundreds, and during the first half of the XX century, 300.000 European immigrants (which included mostly Italian, Canarian and German immigrants) settled in Venezuela in a more modest, and spread over the time immigration.

Most of the kids and grand kids of the last European wave of immigrants from Italy, Spain and Portugal make up a great percentage of a middle class that is very racist towards the black, mulatto and trirracial population of the big cities. I am not saying that there are not any trirracials or mulattoes in the middle class, but they are very few. The big majority of the Venezuelan middle class is made up of white and castizo people, and most of them are very racist, as I said, towards the trirracial and mulatto population.

Besides, the black, trirracial and mulatto people is concentrated mainly in the coastal regions, NOT in the inner parts of the country. So stop with your BULL SHIT, PENDEJO!!

Big cities like Caracas, Maracay, Valencia, Los Teques, Barquisimeto, and Maracaibo, have a sizable middle class (made up of mostly whites and castizos) that accounts for approximately between 40% to 60% of the population of those big cities, varying from one city to another.

In the llanos, which are plains located in the center of the country, and in the western states of Lara, Zulia, and Falcon, most of the people is mestizo/a, with some castizos/as, and an important minority of white people, similar to most of Mexico, Ecuador, and countries like Nicaragua and El Salvador.

And the Andes is a different story. The Venezuelan Andes is an area of the country with a racial composition very similar to the Colombian Andes, Northern Mexico, inner parts of Argentina, and countries like Costa Rica, Chile and Paraguay, which are areas of Latin America were most of the people is Castiza (with mostly Spanish ancestry), and a good number of fully white people.

My dad is from a small town located in the outskirts of the Andes. There is NOT any black, trirracial or mulatto in that area, nor there is any black, trirracial or mulatto in my dad's family, you IDIOT!! All my dad family is mostly white. My paternal grandpa was blond and blue eyed and was fully white. His grandpa was an Italian immigrant, who must have been from central or northern Italy (since most of the Italian immigration to Venezuela came from Central or northern Italy). This Italian immigrant get married with a wife from a white family of Spanish origin that lived in that area. They were very racists and didn't mix with any non-whites

Don't come here and try to teach me how is my native country (Venezuela), you stupid American-idiotic-wannabe!!

Carlos is a troll and an ass. Ignore him.

Xacal
02-09-2018, 05:57 PM
Alpine-Med + maybe very little Amerindian

Odin
02-09-2018, 09:21 PM
Mestiza (Gracile-Med + Margid).

Carlito's Way
02-10-2018, 03:30 AM
Carlos is a troll and an ass. Ignore him.

shut up ugly faggot, at least with your real account maricon de mierda

Meagi
02-10-2018, 03:45 AM
shut up ugly faggot, at least with your real account maricon de mierda

This is my only account, negro. And when I dared you to prove me wrong, yo made a chimpout and called me to see you on private... Talking about faggots... So, did you ask for me IP already?

Kamal900
02-10-2018, 03:57 AM
I think Atlanto-Med and Alpine. She looks very Spanish and Southern French to me.

Latinus
02-10-2018, 03:58 AM
Atlantid + Alpine. And no, nothing Amerindian in her phenotype.

kiko
02-10-2018, 06:32 AM
North Atlantid + Alpinized Baskid

Carlito's Way
02-10-2018, 10:47 PM
This is my only account, negro. And when I dared you to prove me wrong, yo made a chimpout and called me to see you on private... Talking about faggots... So, did you ask for me IP already?

Then why didnt you give me your snapchat?? Fucking moron faggot
Fuck outta here ugly monkey, youre obviously a sock account obsessed with mexican celebrities

Meagi
02-11-2018, 06:36 PM
Then why didnt you give me your snapchat?? Fucking moron faggot
Fuck outta here ugly monkey, youre obviously a sock account obsessed with mexican celebrities

It's implied in the answer... Fucking retard.

Meagi
02-11-2018, 06:39 PM
And, for the record, I comment celebrities of all of latinamerica. Larissa Riquelme, Sofia Vergara, Maluma, Carmen dominicci, Shakira, Gaby Spanic, maribel guardia, and many others, aren't mexican... Y'know, not all latincountries, are mexico...

Carlito's Way
02-11-2018, 10:05 PM
It's implied in the answer... Fucking retard.

give me your snapchat marica de mierda and stop your nonsense faggot

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
02-11-2018, 10:26 PM

Why do you even care. You arent venuzelan and dont want to be venuezelan.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
02-11-2018, 10:53 PM
These are venuezelans

https://youtu.be/q3o4fzHrZv0

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
02-11-2018, 11:07 PM
Afro venuzelans

https://youtu.be/J-1I8z92M0g

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
02-11-2018, 11:12 PM
https://youtu.be/OThyiwdU1o0

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
02-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Fun fact simon bolivars 4rth or 3rd great grandfather is from from dominican republic

alnortedelsur
02-11-2018, 11:49 PM
Why do you even care. You arent venuzelan and dont want to be venuezelan.

I don't fucking care about this discussion that happened years ago. I don't know why people keep bumping it. Don't matter if the thread gets bumped, but no that fight.

alnortedelsur
02-11-2018, 11:56 PM
Afro venuzelans

https://youtu.be/J-1I8z92M0g

https://youtu.be/OThyiwdU1o0

It's pointless to pretend that Venezuela is heavily African, kind of like a mainland version of Dominican Republic (which is not) with those cherry picked videos. I could also pretend that Venezuela is only a white/mestizo country (which is not either) with cherry picked videos, which is not what I pretend. I guess is all for your despair to troll me, which you don't.

And I don't pretend that Venezuela doesn't have people like that, retard.

alnortedelsur
02-11-2018, 11:57 PM
Fun fact simon bolivars 4rth or 3rd great grandfather is from from dominican republic

hahahhahaha.... sources, please...

dperucca
02-12-2018, 12:11 AM
I adore the name Ariadne :-) she is Alpine clearly. No more debates needed.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
02-12-2018, 02:16 AM
hahahhahaha.... sources, please...https://www.lifepersona.com/the-genealogical-tree-of-simon-bolivar-the-family-of-the-liberator

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
02-12-2018, 02:18 AM
It's pointless to pretend that Venezuela is heavily African, kind of like a mainland version of Dominican Republic (which is not) with those cherry picked videos. I could also pretend that Venezuela is only a white/mestizo country (which is not either) with cherry picked videos, which is not what I pretend. I guess is all for your despair to troll me, which you don't.

And I don't pretend that Venezuela doesn't have people like that, retard.
https://youtu.be/OTarpvMsvvc

Meagi
02-12-2018, 02:38 PM
I don't fucking care about this discussion that happened years ago. I don't know why people keep bumping it. Don't matter if the thread gets bumped, but no that fight.

Dijiste algo que a ellos no les gusta, y te quieren convencer de lo contrario. Así funciona el mundo: la uña astillada, siempre es la que quieren limar. Esta sociedad no aprecia el pensamiento individual, y el egregor de esta pagina es que los latinos son todos oscuros. Saludos, compañero.

Meagi
02-12-2018, 02:41 PM
... Carlos, no te hagas pendejo. Dime que quieres que tre diga en una foto o video, y lo probare frente a todos. Por qué quieres verme en privado, de qué tienes miedo?

Meagi
02-12-2018, 02:42 PM
I adore the name Ariadne :-) she is Alpine clearly. No more debates needed.

I think she looks a lil bit mestiza.

alnortedelsur
02-13-2018, 01:42 AM
https://www.lifepersona.com/the-genealogical-tree-of-simon-bolivar-the-family-of-the-liberator

That doesn't mean that he had any African blood. It was unthinkable in the Venezuelan elite from that time (Mantuanos), who were racists as fuck, that some member of them had the slightest amount of African blood. At most, Bolivar could have 1/16 Amerindian, and the rest all Spanish, as indicated on this source:

http://www.noticierodigital.com/2012/07/charito-rojas-el-libertador-no-tiene-ni-una-gota-de-sangre-africana-y-si-un-16avo-indio/

And for sure, he and his family must have kept that in secret, because Venezuelan Creoles were very strict in only accepting full Europeans. If they accepted Bolivar as part of their class, you can bet that he must have looked full Euro. Otherwise, they wouldn't have let him to be part of their elite, and let alone to lead the independence movement.

Carlito's Way
02-13-2018, 01:56 AM
... Carlos, no te hagas pendejo. Dime que quieres que tre diga en una foto o video, y lo probare frente a todos. Por qué quieres verme en privado, de qué tienes miedo?

maricon, send me your snapchat so you can add me and therefore post something about me and mexicans on there, also mentioning this forum and your username
that is all i want maricon, that way i can confirm im actually talking to a dyke and not a fucking faggot pretending to be a female online

here is my snapchat: twdcarlos

Meagi
02-13-2018, 02:49 AM
Carlos, no te hagas pendejo. Dime que quieres que tre diga en una foto o video, y lo probare frente a todos. Por qué quieres verme en privado, de qué tienes miedo?

Carlito's Way
02-13-2018, 02:52 AM
Carlos, no te hagas pendejo. Dime que quieres que tre diga en una foto o video, y lo probare frente a todos. Por qué quieres verme en privado, de qué tienes miedo?

maricon, send me your snapchat so you can add me and therefore post something about me and mexicans on there, also mentioning this forum and your username
that is all i want maricon, that way i can confirm im actually talking to a dyke and not a fucking faggot pretending to be a female online

here is my snapchat: twdcarlos

Meagi
02-13-2018, 02:55 AM
I already talked. Nothin to solve with you on private. I'll do it, in front of anyone.

Carlito's Way
02-13-2018, 02:58 AM
I already talked. Nothin to solve with you on private. I'll do it, in front of anyone.

you must be beto with his sock account
do what i say, it isnt very hard at all

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
02-13-2018, 07:17 AM
That doesn't mean that he had any African blood. It was unthinkable in the Venezuelan elite from that time (Mantuanos), who were racists as fuck, that some member of them had the slightest amount of African blood. At most, Bolivar could have 1/16 Amerindian, and the rest all Spanish, as indicated on this source:

http://www.noticierodigital.com/2012/07/charito-rojas-el-libertador-no-tiene-ni-una-gota-de-sangre-africana-y-si-un-16avo-indio/

And for sure, he and his family must have kept that in secret, because Venezuelan Creoles were very strict in only accepting full Europeans. If they accepted Bolivar as part of their class, you can bet that he must have looked full Euro. Otherwise, they wouldn't have let him to be part of their elite, and let alone to lead the independence movement.

Idiot i said he was from dominican republic. I never talked about simons race, I didnt even care about that, only you did, like a moron. You don't pay attention smh. The important part you completely missed if you even read the source and inferred from what I told you is that simon up to his grandfather were from venuezela. It didnt matter his race. Venuzela is his nation. Not dominican republic, this is why you are an imbecile.

2nd venuzela owes a good deal to haitians. Without haitians bolivar wouldnt have suceeded. And literally haitians went to venuezela and migrated as they were soldiers. The only thing you care about in people is being white. If your countryman was dying on the ground because someone shot him, you would be the type of person to let him die on the ground if he was ssa admixed. But hold up, maybe im wrong, because you and your autism will be like, how much ssa we talking about... please shut up...

alnortedelsur
02-13-2018, 02:21 PM
Idiot i said he was from dominican republic. I never talked about simons race, I didnt even care about that, only you did, like a moron. You don't pay attention smh. The important part you completely missed if you even read the source and inferred from what I told you is that simon up to his grandfather were from venuezela. It didnt matter his race. Venuzela is his nation. Not dominican republic, this is why you are an imbecile.

2nd venuzela owes a good deal to haitians. Without haitians bolivar wouldnt have suceeded. And literally haitians went to venuezela and migrated as they were soldiers. The only thing you care about in people is being white. If your countryman was dying on the ground because someone shot him, you would be the type of person to let him die on the ground if he was ssa admixed. But hold up, maybe im wrong, because you and your autism will be like, how much ssa we talking about... please shut up...

Your comment was irrelevant. I don't care if his grandfather or whatever was born in Dominican Republic.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
02-13-2018, 02:56 PM
Your comment was irrelevant. I don't care if his grandfather or whatever was born in Dominican Republic.You did. You asked for proof ... ugghhh Blonde and blue eyed. Yet you are as smart as a potato tsk tsk.

alnortedelsur
02-13-2018, 03:23 PM
You did. You asked for proof ... ugghhh Blonde and blue eyed. Yet you are as smart as a potato tsk tsk.

I don't fucking care if you think that I'm dumb. Go ahead...

Latinus
02-13-2018, 03:50 PM

Next time you want to classify a white looking Mexican, try to say (s)he is from Southern Europe. It's pretty obvious that people have a much higher standard of whiteness when it comes to Latin America. Many "ethnic features" in white Latin Americans would be perceived as being Euro if they were American or European.

alnortedelsur
02-13-2018, 04:26 PM
Next time you want co classify a white looking Mexican, try to say (s)he is from Southern Europe. It's pretty obvious that people have a much higher standard of whiteness when it comes to Latin America. Many "ethnic features" in white Latin Americans would be perceived as being Euro if they were American or European.

Agree. But I see some native influence in Ariadne Diaz, though. Very slight, but is there.

But she could reasonably pass as full European.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
02-13-2018, 05:28 PM
I don't fucking care if you think that I'm dumb. Go ahead...I know you only care that you are 90 percent or more euro lol

Meagi
02-13-2018, 08:47 PM
... Negro estupido... En fin, por algo no acepto el reto.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
02-13-2018, 10:00 PM
Ah you talking to carlos. He isnt black. Hes a white mexican guy.

frdfgcg
07-10-2018, 07:12 PM
Mestiza.

Iloko
07-10-2018, 07:13 PM
Med + minor North Pontid

Xacal
07-10-2018, 07:15 PM
Looks Euro