okay cool

Han Cholo
12-18-2013, 07:19 AM
1.Chick Atlanto Med
2. Atlanto Med-Alpine
3.guy Atlanid
4.Castiza Atlanto Med-Alpine
5.Atlanto med with some Alpine influence

LOOOOL whaaaat! There is only 3 persons!

Carlito's Way
12-18-2013, 07:21 AM

LOL

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-21-2013, 06:29 AM
Oops I thought two pics here that I see is the same chick where different people, I was not seeing the names under their pics, the Sofía Sisniega she looks kinda different in the last two images.

Mn The Loki TA Son
12-21-2013, 06:31 AM
LOL

Lol

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 06:44 AM
Lol

funny moment from you, bro hahahahaha :thumb001:

Lemon Kush
12-21-2013, 06:56 AM
They look atypical as fuck.

pao-
12-21-2013, 07:01 AM
Aislinn looks so much like her dad lol

The King, I am
12-21-2013, 07:05 AM
All atypical for Mexico as a whole

Most look white or off-white

Sofía Sisniega is so pretty she looks 70% white 30% native

pao-
12-21-2013, 07:08 AM
o_O A Derbez looking atypical in Mexico? lol And somebody classified as mestiza also looking atypical in Mexico? o_O

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 07:08 AM
Aislinn looks so much like her dad lol

yeah she does lol i dont know what her mom looks like but im sure nothing like her hahaha

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 07:09 AM
All atypical for Mexico as a whole

Most look white or off-white

Sofía Sisniega is so pretty she looks 70% white 30% native

that isnt atypical in mexico but common
and aislinn derbez isnt either

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 07:10 AM
They look atypical as fuck.

yeah, you fit much better in Mexico than them since they look more european than you gyspy

pao-
12-21-2013, 07:14 AM
http://www.tvnotas.com.mx/advf/imagenes/4dbec35fed039_620x414.jpg

This is her mom. She looks like Eugenio's female clone, though lol

The King, I am
12-21-2013, 07:18 AM
that isnt atypical in mexico but common
and aislinn derbez isnt either

What I meant was, if I walk down some street in Mexico city the majority (<50%) of the Mexicans I will pass will look different to the Mexicans you posted
thumbing me down just cos you disagree is very immature especially since you didn't understand me fully

Han Cholo
12-21-2013, 07:19 AM
What I meant was, if I walk down some street in Mexico city the majority (<50%) of the Mexicans I will pass will look different to the Mexicans you posted
thumbing me down just cos you disagree is very immature especially since you didn't understand me fully

Mexico city doesn't really represent all Mexico.

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 07:21 AM

no they wouldnt, i have been to Mexico City and you get to see every phenotype there even east asians and some blacks :picard1: Mexico City is diverse

pao-
12-21-2013, 07:23 AM

Mexico City is clearly not all of Mexico and I don't find them uncommon in Mexico City, either. It threw me off completely lol I wouldn't expect either to be considered atypical. o__O

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 07:26 AM

here is a video of Mexico City's Centro historico

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYJnT2St_s4

mexico city is similar to new york city, its divided into many neighborhoods, for example Luis Ernesto Franco would be common in certain areas of Mexico City and wouldnt be seen as atypical

The King, I am
12-21-2013, 07:29 AM
here is a video of Mexico City's Centro historico

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYJnT2St_s4

mexico city is similar to new york city, its divided into many neighborhoods, for example Luis Ernesto Franco would be common in certain areas of Mexico City and wouldnt be seen as atypical

yh exatlyyy

Are you Mexican?

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 07:35 AM
yh exatlyyy

Are you Mexican?

i was born in California, my parents are from Mexico
atypical would be blacks in Mexico hahaha not these guys, you know you are atypical in Mexico when you get asked by mexicans in Mexico if you are mexican, that has never happened to my family and they are just as white as the ones in the picture

McCauley
12-21-2013, 07:36 AM
Those can't be Mexicans, too white.

pao-
12-21-2013, 07:44 AM
Lol It's funny certain members here speak with so much confidence on a country they are clearly unfamiliar with.

Siberyak
12-21-2013, 07:46 AM
Lol It's funny certain members here speak with so much confidence on a country they are clearly unfamiliar with.

Less than 10% of Mexican is White. I have 2 or 3 fully white looking Mexicans in the usa. Meaning Mexicans with no visible amerindian in there face

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 07:47 AM

dont mind Dp93, hes mad cause he use to get trolled by american hispanist but he even use to say the mexicans in his area were very white looking LOL

McCauley is mad cause i called him ugly on a thread :picard1: i was only being honest

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 07:47 AM
Less than 10% of Mexican is White. I have 2 or 3 fully white looking Mexicans in the usa. Meaning Mexicans with no visible amerindian in there face

mexicans with no amerindian traits in Mexico are more than 10% you dummy :picard1:

The King, I am
12-21-2013, 07:49 AM
i was born in California, my parents are from Mexico
atypical would be blacks in Mexico hahaha not these guys, you know you are atypical in Mexico when you get asked by mexicans in Mexico if you are mexican, that has never happened to my family and they are just as white as the ones in the picture

A mexican with light skin and a Nordic skull? that's nice, maybe my mum but not me bby
:thumb001:

Siberyak
mexicans with no amerindian traits in Mexico are more than 10% you dummy :picard1:

Not in the usa they are not

McCauley
dont mind Dp93, hes mad cause he use to get trolled by american hispanist but he even use to say the mexicans in his area were very white looking LOL

McCauley is mad cause i called him ugly on a thread :picard1: i was only being honest

Lol a dude judging other dudes looks. You're just mad because my massive browridge makes me look so much manlier than you.

The King, I am
12-21-2013, 07:50 AM

McCauley is very very very far from being ugly

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 07:51 AM
Not in the usa they are not

nobody is talking about the USA and you havent been around all southwest to know the percentage of mexicans who have no amerindian traits
i have no amerindian traits and im taken for mexican in my area and many mexicans here dont even have amerindian traits :picard1:

Siberyak
12-21-2013, 07:52 AM
nobody is talking about the USA and you havent been around all southwest to know the percentage of mexicans who have no amerindian traits
i have no amerindian traits and im taken for mexican in my area and many mexicans here dont even have amerindian traits :picard1:

I spent over 20 years of my life living in a border state.

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 07:53 AM
Lol a dude judging other dudes looks. You're just mad because my massive browridge makes me look so much manlier than you.

i only spoke the truth, you are ugly, you look like you are related to the guy from the goonies movie, just less deformed

http://pdsblogs.org/chargerapes513/files/2012/10/goonies-2-movie-20vq3an.jpeg

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 07:54 AM
I spent over 20 years of my life living in a border state.

that doesnt mean anything, thats like me saying many mexicans look castizo/harnizo on average cause thats what im use to since the ones who live here are in that range :picard1:

Siberyak
12-21-2013, 07:57 AM
that doesnt mean anything, thats like me saying many mexicans look castizo/harnizo on average cause thats what im use to since the ones who live here are in that range :picard1:

You are trying to pass your people off as Anglos. Even the lightest Mexicans look different from Anglo Americans.

McCauley
12-21-2013, 07:57 AM

Pao knows the truth. She likes white boys.

McCauley
12-21-2013, 08:00 AM
i only spoke the truth, you are ugly, you look like you are related to the guy from the goonies movie, just less deformed

http://pdsblogs.org/chargerapes513/files/2012/10/goonies-2-movie-20vq3an.jpeg

Carlos, take a look at my hand. This is the hand of a man who enjoys hitting meany heads in the face.

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac324/Mc0530/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps0dfbf7a0.jpg

pao-
12-21-2013, 08:04 AM

Who cares about what you see or think you see in the U.S.? I highly doubt you'll know if Mexicans pass you or not unless they look how you stereotype them to. Also, where in the U.S. do you live that Aislinn would not be taken for Mexican?

Look, I don't personally care to "convince you" since you seem to be strongly opinionated and not care to be educated on the subject. It's just laughable to think that those labeled as white are the only ones who may LOOK white. It's not exactly a rarity among mestizos.

Dream on if you think they're a rarity. It's hilarious.

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 08:04 AM
You are trying to pass your people off as Anglos. Even the lightest Mexicans look different from Anglo Americans.

no im not, anglos are not the only whites LOL smh dumbass

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 08:05 AM
Carlos, take a look at my hand. This is the hand of a man who enjoys hitting meany heads in the face.

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac324/Mc0530/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps0dfbf7a0.jpg

LMAO wtf, why are you showing me your hand??? :picard1:

pao-
12-21-2013, 08:16 AM
Pao knows the truth. She likes white boys.

Whaaaaaa o__O How did I get dragged into this? Lol You guys are funny arguing about your own looks lol

McCauley
12-21-2013, 08:16 AM
LMAO wtf, why are you showing me your hand??? :picard1:

Where you think them bruises come from boy?;)

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 08:23 AM
Where you think them bruises come from boy?;)

im stronger than you for sure, i have abs, do you even have any? i dont think so

McCauley
12-21-2013, 08:25 AM
im stronger than you for sure, i have abs, do you even have any? i dont think so

Abs are for gayboys like tropico.

I don't think you're stronger than me bro.xD

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 08:30 AM
Abs are for gayboys like tropico.

I don't think you're stronger than me bro.xD

:picard1: men have abs, that is what sets a man apart from a woman's stomach hahaha
and i have seen your pictures, im more stronger than you, i have muscular arms :cool:

The King, I am
12-21-2013, 08:33 AM
:picard1: men have abs, that is what sets a man apart from a woman's stomach hahaha
and i have seen your pictures, im more stronger than you, i have muscular arms :cool:

How tall are you?

McCauley
12-21-2013, 08:34 AM

Whatever you tell yourself to help you sleep at night.

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 08:34 AM
How tall are you?

5'11

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 08:35 AM
Whatever you tell yourself to help you sleep at night.

post your picture then

The King, I am
12-21-2013, 08:36 AM
5'11

are you sure

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 08:38 AM
are you sure

yes

McCauley
12-21-2013, 08:38 AM
You post your pic first bro.

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 08:43 AM
Men, don't click on this link, I'm not a homo. This is for Pao.

Carlos says I'm ugly and have no muscles, do you agree with him Pao?

i would bet you in arm wrestling, bro LOL you are built very weak, i had similar body to you when i was like 15 hahaha

edit

McCauley
12-21-2013, 08:46 AM
i would bet you in arm wrestling, bro LOL you are built very weak, i had similar body to you when i was like 15 hahaha

Nah man, you don't look tough. The important thing is that I would knock you out in a fight.

Not a Cop
12-21-2013, 08:48 AM
Last girl is very beautifull, at least on thoose pics

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 08:49 AM
Nah man, you don't look tough. The important thing is that I would knock you out in a fight.

you probably dont know how to fight
i use to do boxing(after school) and wrestling(school)

McCauley
12-21-2013, 08:56 AM
you probably dont know how to fight
i use to do boxing(after school) and wrestling(school)

Lol I don't know how to fight?

Boxing is weak man, you've never actually fought a dude before. I do it a lot.

How your arm look better than mine?

pao-
12-21-2013, 08:56 AM
Men, don't click on this link, I'm not a homo. This is for Pao.

Carlos says I'm ugly and have no muscles, do you agree with him Pao?

I didn't see the picture :/

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 08:59 AM
Lol I don't know how to fight?

Boxing is weak man, you've never actually fought a dude before. I do it a lot.

How your arm look better than mine?

my arm is bigger for sure, lets have Pao be the judge here

edit

pao-
12-21-2013, 09:02 AM
Lmao you guys are so funny comparing your muscles, I'm like cracking up over here jajajajaja

Yeah, Carlitos looks more defined and buff overall, but *clears throat* if anybody reading this needs the services of a personal trainer contact me :cool: LOL Maybe TA isn't the place for me to promote my business.

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 09:05 AM
Lmao you guys are so funny comparing your muscles, I'm like cracking up over here jajajajaja

Yeah, Carlitos looks more defined and buff overall, but *clears throat* if anybody reading this needs the services of a personal trainer contact me :cool: LOL Maybe TA isn't the place for me to promote my business.

lol i think i will send McCauley your way so you can train him but then again he will probably try to hit on you :mad: since you are very beautiful

McCauley
12-21-2013, 09:07 AM

You are biased, supporting fellow Mexican compadre.

Mortimer
12-21-2013, 09:12 AM
pass easily as whites

pao-
12-21-2013, 09:12 AM
You are biased, supporting fellow Mexican compadre.

Lol nooooo, I have nothing against you. If your arm would have looked bigger in the picture versus Carlitos I would have said it. I think it's a silly comparison anyway [in the context of the forum] and it doesn't mean anything. I'm having quite a good laugh at the whole thing, to be honest...posting pictures and asking for comparisons :p

pao-
12-21-2013, 09:15 AM
lol i think i will send McCauley your way so you can train him but then again he will probably try to hit on you :mad: since you are very beautiful

Thank you, Carlitos, :icon_redface: but I don't think McCauley likes Mexican girls anyways lol :confused:

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 09:18 AM
Thank you, Carlitos, :icon_redface: but I don't think McCauley likes Mexican girls anyways lol :confused:

im sure he does hahaha

McCauley
12-21-2013, 09:21 AM

No no, why would you think that?

I like all womens.

Lotuse
12-21-2013, 09:23 AM
Mexicans with norther european phenotypes like keltic nordid brunn are very rare in my opinion the white population of Mexico is unknown some sities says 17% others 20% or 15% or 9% and the mayority of the white admixture in mexicans it's southern european like spanish and italian or middle eastern i will say 40% of the population of Mexico looks souther european including castizos criollos and light skin harnizos and the rest of the population is compose by balanced mestizos and indomestizos and indios)

pao-
12-21-2013, 09:25 AM
No no, why would you think that?

I like all womens.

Ah, my mistake! :)

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 09:26 AM
Mexicans with norther european phenotypes like keltic nordid brunn are very rare in my opinion the white population of Mexico is unknown some sities says 17% others 20% or 15% or 9% and the mayority of the white admixture in mexicans it's southern european like spanish and italian or middle eastern i will say 40% of the population of Mexico looks souther european including castizos criollos and light skin harnizos and the rest of the population is compose by balanced mestizos and indomestizos and indios)

shut up already

Lotuse
12-21-2013, 09:36 AM
Carlos do something better instead creating stupid threats where can this mexicans fit Lolz

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 09:39 AM
Carlos do something better instead creating stupid threats where can this mexicans fit Lolz

its part of the forum idiot, go join some other one, street gang forums, thats the best place for you

Lotuse
12-21-2013, 09:41 AM
its part of the forum idiot, go join some other one, street gang forums, thats the best place for you

Neh p.s i got banned from brown pride for trolling chicanos LOL !

Awebo
02-08-2014, 09:05 PM
1.Chick Atlanto Med
2. Atlanto Med-Alpine
3.guy Atlanid
4.Castiza Atlanto Med-Alpine
5.Atlanto med with some Alpine influence

Lmao