PDA

View Full Version : Split: Population politics and European immigration in Europe / Mod

Östsvensk
11-11-2009, 08:58 PM
I don't think Swedes (in my case) should have many children just because of non-Europeans (especially Africans, Indians and the Chinese) causing overcrowding. It is true that Sweden is a sparsely populated country, but the solution to the problem would instead be immigration from densely populated Germanic countries, such as Germany and the Netherlands, as well as having a steady family policy to make sure that most families have three children. I don't think a family should have to proliferate more than that.

Of course, immigration from non-Western countries should be banned as well as non-whites already living in Sweden should be deported to their home countries.

Anthropos
11-11-2009, 09:11 PM
Marry a nice girl and have as many babies as possible.

True, in parts. However, not in the form of individualistic and relativistic society where we actually live this would solve the complex issue as a whole.

I don't think Swedes (in my case) should have many children just because of non-Europeans (especially Africans, Indians and the Chinese) causing overcrowding. It is true that Sweden is a sparsely populated country, but the solution to the problem would instead be immigration from densely populated Germanic countries, such as Germany and the Netherlands, as well as having a steady family policy to make sure that most families have three children. I don't think a family should have to proliferate more than that.

Of course, immigration from non-Western countries should be banned as well as non-whites already living in Sweden should be deported to their home countries.

Oh, I see. Underpopulation is a problem in itself now, and mass immigration the solution to it, as opposed to local talent. :loco:

Östsvensk
11-11-2009, 09:20 PM
Oh, I see. Underpopulation is a problem in itself now, and mass immigration the solution to it, as opposed to local talent. :loco:

The problem is that the globalists (people in the parliament and those who belongs to the "established") are using the same issues for propaganda as we nationalists do, but we are having different solutions to the problem. They want mass immigration from non-white countries, where most immigrants don't even want to work, while at least I want to see an increase of the indigenous population (the Swedes).

This increase, however, should be stable and not causing too much problems with the accomodations, work etc. Besides, having more than three children is quite difficult by today's standards. For instance, you can't have a normal car and not to mention that duplex houses, quite expensive today, usually are suit for families with three children.

Anthropos
11-11-2009, 09:26 PM
The problem is that the globalists (people in the parliament and those who belongs to the "established") are using the same issues for propaganda as we nationalists do, but we are having different solutions to the problem. They want mass immigration from non-white countries, where most immigrants don't even want to work, while at least I want to see an increase of the indigenous population (the Swedes).

This increase, however, should be stable and not causing too much problems with the accomodations, work etc. Besides, having more than three children is quite difficult by today's standards. For instance, you can't have a normal car and not to mention that duplex houses, quite expensive today, usually are suit for families with three children.

Okay, so you say that all we need to do is to add a few more faults to this dysfunctional system, and everything will be fine. Pardon, but this approach is wholly irrational.

The argument to the effect that nationalists (for all we care) have to employ the same screwed up methods as globalists was based on nothing at all, as far as I can see.

Östsvensk
11-11-2009, 09:30 PM
Okay, so you say that all we need to do is to add a few more faults to this dysfunctional system, and everything will be fine. Pardon, but this approach is wholly irrational.

Do you mean that it would be a fault to increase the indigenous Swedish population? Would it be better to import non-white immigrants where most live on welfare checks, as we do today, then?

Anthropos
11-11-2009, 09:35 PM
the solution to the problem would instead be immigration from densely populated Germanic countries, such as Germany and the Netherlands

Do you mean that it would be a fault to increase the indigenous Swedish population? Would it be better to import non-white immigrants where most live on welfare checks, as we do today, then?

Germans and Dutch won't make Swedes. And the most important thing to take note of is that you treat human beings as if they were bricks. It's insane. The word 'Swedish' has no real meaning under such completely reduced notions of humanhood.

Östsvensk
11-11-2009, 09:50 PM
Germans and Dutch won't make Swedes.

Germans and Dutch are Germanics, as well as Swedes. If you want to go Gestapo on the whole thing, Northern Germans have a shorter genetic distance to some Swedes than other Swedes do.

A restricted natural immigration of these groups wouldn't be a problem at all, as it has always existed during Swedish history. If they came in masses though, it is true that it could be a problem. But I never claimed I wanted mass immigration from these countries either.

And the most important thing to take note of is that you treat human beings as if they were bricks. It's insane. The word 'Swedish' has no real meaning under such completely reduced notions of humanhood.

I see what you mean and in one way, you are right. I don't think all people should have children. Only those who can and doesn't carry heavy genetic defects should have children. I don't even know if I myself will be able to have children in the future. Maybe I am unfertile? Or perhaps I will meet a woman who is or will carry heavy genetic defects? If that was the case, it is just to accept it.

Brännvin
11-11-2009, 09:58 PM
I don't think Swedes (in my case) should have many children just because of non-Europeans (especially Africans, Indians and the Chinese) causing overcrowding.

I agree fully

It is true that Sweden is a sparsely populated country, but the solution to the problem would instead be immigration from densely populated Germanic countries, such as Germany and the Netherlands, as well as having a steady family policy to make sure that most families have three children.

I would not have problem with educated German and Dutch immigrants in our country. This type of immigration already exists for Norway and to a lesser extent to Sweden.

For the Swedish economic and social urban patterns, two children is enough. In rural areas more than two children is still possible.

I don't think a family should have to proliferate more than that.

Naturally not, we should have bear in mind other questions as that of environmental sustenance.
And if really nationalism and preservation is just about procreation? Of course not ;)

:thumb001:

As if existed some moral argument against it :D.

Östsvensk
11-11-2009, 11:07 PM
Some of the posts from this thread (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=136889) were moved here.

/ Moderator

Brännvin
11-11-2009, 11:34 PM
Germans and Dutch won't make Swedes.

But they are assimilable phenotically as genetically inside Sweden. Such immigration has existed in Swedish's history. Famous example has been, Dutch immigration to Göteborg during the Gustav II Adolf age.

I'm not advocating some sort of pan-germanism as you had already responded, but that they are just easily assimilable inside Swedish's society. I just did not understand the your objection, it sounds contradictory to some of your other posts.

Östsvensk
11-11-2009, 11:39 PM
I would not have problem with educated German and Dutch immigrants in our country. This type of immigration already exists for Norway and to a lesser extent to Sweden.

I don't see a bigger problem with white (mostly thinking of Germanic in first hand) immigration, as long as the immigrants won't come in masses. It is true that Sweden always have had immigration, but before the 70s, this immigration was almost exclusively white and for working purposes. Sweden was almost the only country after World War II that flourished because of the neutrality and other Europeans (mostly Finns, but also Germans, Balts, Hungarians, Austrians, Serbs and Croatians) sought themselves there for the purpose of industry jobs.

I would not want an immigration similar to the one that was in the 50s and 60s though. It was still a mass immigration, and mass immigration can never be good. Not even if it would be a mass "immigration" from Skåne to Norrbotten.

My grandparents were Finns that came here in the 50s. My fathers family were Swedish-speaking Ostrobothnians, so it was never a bigger problem. But my mothers Ostrobothnian side was Finnish-speaking and conflicts occured now and then. Finns weren't very liked, mostly because of them "stealing the Swedes jobs" (as the Norwegians thinks of the Swedes today) during that era.

For the Swedish economic and social urban patterns, two children is enough. In rural areas more than two children is still possible.

It would be individual in my opinion. But considering the high rate of non-white immigration, more and more Swedish families will seek themselves to rural areas. Simply a classical "white flight". It happens today already. Many Swedish families living in Malmö probably moves to little Tomelilla or something similar. Here in Västmanland, it is quite common that families living in Västerås looks at houses in Surahammar, Skinnskatteberg or Kolbäck.

The Lawspeaker
11-11-2009, 11:41 PM

I think that it would be best for Dutch to immigrate to countries like Canada, the United States, Australia and New Zealand though. Since those are English-speaking countries with a low population density Dutch immigrants would probably fit in there better.

And if South Africa would have been white- South Africa would probably have been THE land of opportunity for Dutch immigrants.

For the Swedes a good solution would be to produce more children. 2 or so, 3 at most, so the population stays at replacement level.

SwordoftheVistula
11-12-2009, 05:05 AM
having more than three children is quite difficult by today's standards. For instance, you can't have a normal car and not to mention that duplex houses, quite expensive today, usually are suit for families with three children.

If there was a demand for cars that seat more, they'd make them, or at least import them from Japan. Also if housing prices there are like in the rest of the west, they are mainly expensive because the immigrant groups make most of the urban areas unlivable for decent people who want children.

Tabiti
11-12-2009, 07:57 AM
For now two children in family are enough, just to prevent demographic crisis. We can't expect 3+ children from people in the current economical situation and way of life.
We can't overpopulate the immigrants and this is not the way. Deportation is what is needed, not breeding programs.

Anthropos
11-12-2009, 08:40 AM
For now two children in family are enough, just to prevent demographic crisis. We can't expect 3+ children from people in the current economical situation and way of life.
We can't overpopulate the immigrants and this is not the way. Deportation is what is needed, not breeding programs.

We have to do what we can do. Having children is more in our hands than deportations are. No 'breeding program', whatever that means, is needed.

Two children means population decrease, by the way. It's below replacement level. Our parents already were often happy with just one or two kids. They - people of their generation - often say themselves that they didn't have too many kids because they wanted to 'enjoy themselves' etc. That's utter degeneracy. We mustn't hold it up as some kind of 'ideal'.