PDA

View Full Version : Classify Italian basketball player Andrea Bargnani

E Roll
12-21-2013, 12:29 AM
Place of Origin:
Rome, Italy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rome)

Height:
213 cm / 7 ft.

http://i.imgur.com/RVf4GKG.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/A0PVpCZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/I6PwyCW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CuHMFJv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TSOk5K3.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/aHoXCKT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qSvsVQd.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6ALrBuR.jpg

Hadouken
12-21-2013, 12:31 AM
dinarid + some med

Sikeliot
12-21-2013, 12:35 AM
He could fit in the Caucasus.

Which region is he from?

Smeagol
12-21-2013, 12:38 AM
He could fit in the Caucasus.

Which region is he from?

He is from Rome. Eastern looking in my opinion.

oh-nahhh
12-21-2013, 12:39 AM
Mediterranid+Dinarid

Gaita
12-21-2013, 12:41 AM
He's west Asian stronk. :)

Dinarid mostly.

Sikeliot
12-21-2013, 12:41 AM
He is from Rome. Eastern looking in my opinion.

Yes, definitely. I was about to guess him as from the far south (not Sicily, but like Lucania/Calabria etc).

Stormer99
12-21-2013, 12:43 AM
Dinaric. I would have guessed him as from the Balkans.

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 12:46 AM

i agree with this

Tooting Carmen
12-21-2013, 12:46 AM
dinarid + some med

Yes

E Roll
12-21-2013, 12:50 AM
Just because he doesn't look Germanic doesn't mean he cant be Italian and has to really be "eastern" :suspicious:

safinator
12-21-2013, 08:27 AM
Mainly Dinaric and i can't see him outside of Europe honestly.

E Roll
12-21-2013, 08:31 AM
Mainly Dinaric and i can't see him outside of Europe honestly.

He could be Turkish and that's outside of Europe

Trun
12-21-2013, 08:36 AM
He could be Turkish and that's outside of Europe

Yes, Turk from the Balkans/Marmara or Turk with Albanian/Bosnian origin. He would stand out among Anatolian Turks.

E Roll
12-21-2013, 08:45 AM
Yes, Turk from the Balkans/Marmara or Turk with Albanian/Bosnian origin. He would stand out among Anatolian Turks.

Why? Because his skin is too light?

Peyrol
12-21-2013, 08:48 AM
Biased members are biased, lol.
If thisu guy was posted as british, then all the people ''atlantid'', if it was posted as ''iberian'' then ''atlanto-med'', etc etc etc :lol:

YeshAtid
12-21-2013, 08:51 AM

I wholly concur

E Roll
12-21-2013, 08:52 AM
Biased members are biased, lol.
If thisu guy was posted as british, then all the people ''atlantid'', if it was posted as ''iberian'' then ''atlanto-med'', etc etc etc :lol:

They're not being biased since they say he doesn't look Italian so saying he's Italian has nothing to do with being biased with the classification

Peyrol
12-21-2013, 08:55 AM
They're not being biased since they say he doesn't look Italian so saying he's Italian has nothing to do with being biased with the classification

Yes they are, as they're from years to now.

And this guy is totally regular for there, excetp maybe the big nose.
Levantinization of the whole italian state and nordicization of the other areas of Med region is a national sport on T.A.

Look like a cross over between Daniele De Rossi (roman) and Claudio Marchisio (sicilian-piemontese).

Übermensch
12-21-2013, 08:59 AM
Definitly Dinarid.

bimo
12-21-2013, 08:59 AM
He's west Asian stronk. :)

Dinarid mostly.

u mad ?

E Roll
12-21-2013, 09:00 AM
Yes they are, as they're from years to now.

And this guy is totally regular for there, excetp maybe the big nose.
Levantinization of the whole italian state and nordicization of the other areas of Med region is a national sport on T.A.

Look like a cross over between Daniele De Rossi (roman) and Claudio Marchisio (sicilian-piemontese).

You sound bitter. But actually its the other way around. People say Spain and Greece are middle eastern and they Nordisize Italy on here. Just look at the poster "Carlos" who says Italians look northern European

Peyrol
12-21-2013, 09:01 AM
u mad ?

Lost brothers

http://www.blitzquotidiano.it/wp/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/paesi_arabi_rivolta_film_maometto-9.jpg

bimo
12-21-2013, 09:02 AM
You sound bitter. But actually its the other way around. People say Spain and Greece are middle eastern and they Nordisize Italy on here. Just look at the poster "Carlos" who says Italians look northern European

i see that you are new here , you will see better wich is the situation here :laugh:

Peyrol
12-21-2013, 09:04 AM

Lol it's exactly the opposite.
For the apricians Greece is ''baltic'', Turkey ''alpinid'' and Spain/Portugal like Scotland or Ireland :lol:

And Carlos ia good mexican member indeed, no matter what he say.

Peyrol
12-21-2013, 09:05 AM
i see that you are new here , you will see better wich is the situation here :laugh:

It isn't new at all...:rolleyes:

E Roll
12-21-2013, 09:06 AM
Lol it's exactly the opposite.
For the apricians Greece is ''baltic'', Turkey ''alpinid'' and Spain/Portugal like Scotland or Ireland :lol:

And Carlos ia good mexican member indeed, no matter what he say.

Not really. Northern Italy in particular is seen as Scandinavia on here. Is Carlos a good member because he said Italians look northern European? :lol:

Trun
12-21-2013, 09:11 AM
Why? Because his skin is too light?

No, he is European Dinarid/Atlanto-Med, not Armenoid, Turanid or East Med.

Peyrol
12-21-2013, 09:15 AM
Not really. Northern Italy in particular is seen as Scandinavia on here. Is Carlos a good member because he said Italians look northern European? :lol:

No one wrote this except the former troll Svartalfa/Simply Nordic.

Again, i'm a bit tired of repeating this twice a days in evry post: saying that north and south Italy are different don't means that north italy is ''scandinavia''. Ok that you atlantic facaders are quite stupid and need easy replies, but please...

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?103998-Why-people-think-that-ALL-the-italians-are-sicilians

Do you need a book with figures and subtitles or maybe it's simply sufficient read this thread or maybe a random history book?

For having only 35 posts yoy're very obsessed with Italy... maybe getting a life instead of register 30 accounts montly for trolling Italy would be a better idea for your social life...

Carlos often like trolling and provoking (Like you with your other accounts...) and i don't mind what he say.

Übermensch
12-21-2013, 09:16 AM
There is no way this guy can be British, British people are robust,massive, pink skinned,freckled, mostly blonde or red haired and green and blue eyed, this man has hazel eyes,brown hair and skin, he is too light and dinaroid to pass for Iberian either.
In Britain they would propably guess him as a Pakistani, but he looks Italian.

E Roll
12-21-2013, 09:17 AM
No one wrote this except the former troll Svartalfa/Simply Nordic.

Again, i'm a bit tired of repeating this twice a days in evry post: saying that north and south Italy are different don't means that north italy is ''scandinavia''. Ok that you altantid facaders are quite stupid and need easy replies, but please...

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?103998-Why-people-think-that-ALL-the-italians-are-sicilians

Do you need a book with figures and subtitles or maybe it's simply sufficient read this thread or maybe a random history book?

For having only 35 posts yoy're very obsessed with Italy... maybe getting a life instead of register 30 accounts montly for trolling Italy would be a better idea for your social life...

Carlos often like trolling and provoking (Like you with your other accounts...) and i don't mind what he say.

A guy with 13,514 posts has no place telling anyone else to get a life :lol:

Peyrol
12-21-2013, 09:19 AM
A guy with 13,514 posts has no place telling anyone else to get a life :lol:

Yes.
Unlike you, who have about 45-50 accounts spreaded for all the greater anthrophoras, this is the only online forum where i wrote. :D

E Roll
12-21-2013, 09:23 AM
Yes.
Unlike you, who have about 45-50 accounts spreaded for all the greater anthrophoras, this is the only online forum where i wrote. :D

Poor German wannabe is mad :lol:

E Roll
12-21-2013, 09:24 AM
There is no way this guy can be British, British people are robust,massive, pink skinned,freckled, mostly blonde or red haired and green and blue eyed, this man has hazel eyes,brown hair and skin, he is too light and dinaroid to pass for Iberian either.
In Britain they would propably guess him as a Pakistani, but he looks Italian.

You're gonna get Peyrol mad and on his playing the victim rant again by saying he looks Italian. He doesn't look Italian because he doesn't look Germanic :lol:

Peyrol
12-21-2013, 09:25 AM
Poor German wannabe is mad :lol:

Quote me where i wrote some german wannabeeing posts?

Thank you.

E Roll
12-21-2013, 09:26 AM
Quote me where i wrote some german wannabeeing posts?

Thank you.

Peyrol stop commenting in Italian on the reputations, talk in your native German :lol:

Peyrol
You're funny....when one of your other accounts is discovered and humiliated by someone, you immediately register a new one.
Please, continue.

bimo

are you for real or you take us for the arse ?

the problem is that here italians are the most trolled southern european , i don't give a fuck to pass in scandinavia

Peyrol
12-21-2013, 09:28 AM
Peyrol stop commenting in Italian on the reputations, talk in your native German :lol:

You can even reply me in your superior facader celtic languages, don't you?

E Roll
12-21-2013, 09:28 AM
are you for real or you take us for the arse ?

the problem is that here italians are the most trolled southern european , i don't give a fuck to pass in scandinavia

Its an insult to Italians especially from the north to call them southern European. Apologize to Peyrol. He's already mad enough

Peyrol
12-21-2013, 09:29 AM
Its an insult to Italians especially from the north to call them southern European. Apologize to Peyrol. He's already mad enough

Again, my celtofacader friend, can you quote where i wrote this?
Thank you.

bimo
12-21-2013, 09:32 AM

of course north italians are the only real southern european , because southern italian are levantines greeks are russian in denial and iberians are north-western european , you happy now ?

Peyrol
12-21-2013, 09:36 AM
of course north italians are the only real southern european , because southern italian are levantines greeks are russian in denial and iberians are north-western european , you happy now ?

Rule Britannia, Britannia rule the waaaaavess....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XPHL4Q86t4

E Roll
12-21-2013, 09:41 AM
Again, my celtofacader friend, can you quote where i wrote this?
Thank you.

Its true you and most of the other northern Italians on here get mad and sarcastic whenever someone compares Italians to anyone south of the Alps or Thor forbid someone should mention the word "Mediterranean" :lol: and imply your in any way even if its 1 percent mediterranean. You start posting Italian or should I say Germanish songs and ask people sarcastically what they sound like, you post landscapes covered in ice and snow as if to say oh look just a typical scene in northern Italy/Scandinavia year round, you show off the umlauts in your Italian dialect to maximize its Germanicness, you talk about how the Mediterranean sea is thousands of miles away, you talk about how Germanly the architecture is. Yeah, I don't know how anyone could ever think you would wanna be Germanic :lol:

E Roll
12-21-2013, 09:43 AM

The Italians on here wont be happy until you have a blond Germanic avatar :lol:

Peyrol
12-21-2013, 09:44 AM
Its true you and most of the other northern Italians on here get mad and sarcastic whenever someone compares Italians to anyone south of the Alps or Thor forbid someone should mention the word "Mediterranean" :lol: and imply your in any way even if its 1 percent mediterranean. You start posting Italian or should I say Germanish songs and ask people sarcastically what they sound like, you post landscapes covered in ice and snow as if to say oh look just a typical scene in northern Italy/Scandinavia year round, you show off the umlauts in your Italian dialect to maximize its Germanicness, you talk about how the Mediterranean sea is thousands of miles away, you talk about how Germanly the architecture is. Yeah, I don't know how anyone could ever think you would wanna be Germanic :lol:

:picard1:

Quote me where i wrote the word ''germanic'' please. It's the third time i ask you this.

And if i live in the mountains and my language is galloromance, if the music of my region isn't a tarante... how can i do, shot myself or have an handjob?

C'mon celto-gordo-mierda...xD

Anyway, double (and triple, quadruple, quintuple) accounts aren't allowed there...please, use your other(s) accounts.

Lotuse
12-21-2013, 09:46 AM
He looks like a guy i knew in high school he was part sicilian and castillan spanish he was dinarid/gracil med all the girls were crazy about him what a lucky guy i guess,

Peyrol
12-21-2013, 09:52 AM
Wow, 13 non-registered lurkers...no one thread in the recent Aprician history had so many lurkers...now we can expect another wave of celtomoru suckpuppets...xD

Trun
12-21-2013, 10:00 AM
There aren't any people who look Italian (or Bulgarian, Portuguese, Spanish, Serbian, Albanian, Greek). They are expected to look West Asian or North African and if people from the respective country say that non-Euro minorities in their countries look much more exotic, they are called "British/German/Russian wannabes" and that by denying your people look Middle Eastern, you automatically say they look North/Central European.

Not that there aren't South Europeans here who are really self-haters, but they are like 5% of the whole lol. Sand niggas are just butthurt in the rest of the cases that they would stick out like shits in South Europe.

cally
12-21-2013, 10:05 AM
Pred. Dinarid

Peyrol
12-21-2013, 10:07 AM
There aren't any people who look Italian (or Bulgarian, Portuguese, Spanish, Serbian, Albanian, Greek). They are expected to look West Asian or North African and if people from the respective country say that non-Euro minorities in their countries look much more exotic, they are called "British/German/Russian wannabes" and that by denying your people look Middle Eastern, you automatically say they look North/Central European.

Not that there aren't South Europeans here who are really self-haters, but they are like 5% of the whole lol. Sand niggas are just butthurt in the rest of the cases that they would stick out like shits in South Europe.

Talk about south and southeast Europe and say ''see? We're like you, we're european too'' is the national sports of many MENAs, in this forum and even in real life.
In USA or Northern Europe is full of MENAs which delcare themselves to be italians, spaniards, greeks, etc...

Carlito's Way
12-21-2013, 10:14 AM

when did i say that? LOL its not my fault a typical italo-mexican looks on average central european and that some user said my relative could pass in central/northern europe who happens to be typical for an italo-mexican

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?107009-where-can-she-fit

even though you are banned, im sure you are here lurking

Peyrol
12-21-2013, 10:17 AM
when did i say that? LOL its not my fault a typical italo-mexican looks on average central european and that some user said my relative could pass in central/northern europe who happens to be typical for an italo-mexican

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?107009-where-can-she-fit

even though you are banned, im sure you are here lurking

Yeah, with his other 3-5 accounts and his extenal compagneros (all the lurker non-registered members)...:lol:

Ianus
12-21-2013, 10:48 AM
Lol, Bargani Turkish or Caucasian:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

just
12-21-2013, 10:56 AM
Dinarid + Gracil-Mediterranid.
He looks very Italian to me.

Peyrol
12-21-2013, 11:05 AM
...and a big LOL to this fake.

Nex time at least use a different time zone than ''Lisbon'' (what a surprise...) when you register your new profile...:lol:

Th.wolff
12-21-2013, 11:12 AM
He's pred.Dinarid, fits in Balkan countries. He's from Rome but he has some lombard origin (the surname).

Roy
12-21-2013, 02:35 PM
Dinarid + Atlanto-Med.

Sikeliot
12-21-2013, 02:40 PM
The argument that people would classify him differently had he been British or Spanish is not true. If he had been posted as Spanish or British, I'd have said he's clearly not fully native to those places, and demanded to know what his secondary source of ancestry is.

He looks Italian to me, but he looks most typical for the far south. I think I would have guessed Apulian.

Trun
12-21-2013, 03:25 PM
There are more Brits than non-Europeans who look like him actually.

Sikeliot
12-21-2013, 03:42 PM
He looks kind of like people from the Caucasus. He can pass in Britain due to the immigration, but he is more attractive than average for England.

Insuperable
12-21-2013, 03:45 PM
deleted

Prince Carlo
12-21-2013, 04:06 PM
Dinarid/Alpinid.

Nex time at least use a different time zone than ''Lisbon'' (what a surprise...) when you register your new profile...:lol:

:lol:

It looks like Portugal is now satured in butthurt people. :rolleyes:

Damião de Góis
12-21-2013, 05:31 PM

What time zone? He posts from France, and his IP is completely different from mine.

It looks like Portugal is now satured in butthurt people. :rolleyes:

Not really, eye ties are not really on the list of our concerns. On the other hand, it's eye ties who open and constantly bump threads about us.

Nurzat
12-21-2013, 05:46 PM
looks italian/romanian mix

Tooting Carmen
12-22-2013, 09:46 PM
He looks kind of like people from the Caucasus. He can pass in Britain due to the immigration, but he is more attractive than average for England.

What are you talking about? Caucasus immigrants are rare in Britain (especially when compared to countless other groups). Anyway, something about the eye area looks 'off' for Britain.

Sikeliot
12-22-2013, 09:47 PM
What are you talking about? Caucasus immigrants are rare in Britain (especially when compared to countless other groups). Anyway, something about the eye area looks 'off' for Britain.

Well he could be a Bulgarian or Romanian immigrant more easily than a Brit.

Tooting Carmen
12-22-2013, 09:48 PM
Well he could be a Bulgarian or Romanian immigrant more easily than a Brit.

Possibly.

Sikeliot
12-22-2013, 09:50 PM
Possibly.

In fact, I'd say the percent of Italians who can pass in Britain (all regions of Italy) does not exceed 15-20%, while for France the number goes up to possibly half.

Tooting Carmen
12-22-2013, 09:54 PM
In fact, I'd say the percent of Italians who can pass in Britain (all regions of Italy) does not exceed 15-20%, while for France the number goes up to possibly half.

You're exaggerating a bit. I'd say 20-25% of Italians (all regions included) could pass in Britain, and circa 60% in France.

Sikeliot
12-22-2013, 09:55 PM
You're exaggerating a bit. I'd say 20-25% of Italians (all regions included) could pass in Britain, and circa 60% in France.

I'm not exaggerating. If you have said only 30% of Spain can pass in Britain, then 25% of ALL Italy is ridiculous. Maybe 25% of the north..

Tooting Carmen
12-22-2013, 09:59 PM
I'm not exaggerating. If you have said only 30% of Spain can pass in Britain, then 25% of ALL Italy is ridiculous. Maybe 25% of the north..

For the umpteenth time, although Spaniards' facial traits overlap more often with the British than do those of the Italians, pigmentation-wise there is little if any difference. Anyway, I'd say 25% of the North, thus 20% for all of Italy, given that most people live in the North anyway.

Sikeliot
12-22-2013, 10:01 PM
For the umpteenth time, although Spaniards' facial traits overlap more often with the British than do those of the Italians, pigmentation-wise there is little if any difference. Anyway, I'd say 25% of the North, thus 20% for all of Italy, given that most people live in the North anyway.

I'd say maybe 25% of northern Italy, 20% of central Italy, and like 5-10% of the far south. So I'd say 15-20%.

With France, especially southern France, it goes up to probably 75-80% for the north, 50-60% for the center, and 25% for the far south.

Tooting Carmen
12-22-2013, 10:03 PM
I'd say maybe 25% of northern Italy, 20% of central Italy, and like 5-10% of the far south. So I'd say 15-20%.

With France, especially southern France, it goes up to probably 75-80% for the north, 50-60% for the center, and 25% for the far south.

Something like that.

Sikeliot
12-22-2013, 10:11 PM
Something like that.

Ok, so I don't know why you gave me attitude about it.

Tooting Carmen
12-22-2013, 10:12 PM
Ok, so I don't know why you gave me attitude about it.

Yeah, sorry.

Kawaiine
05-17-2020, 02:20 AM
He's pred.Dinarid, fits in Balkan countries. He's from Rome but he has some lombard origin (the surname).

Bargnani’s father is allegedly from Lombardy countryside, i once asked Andrea’s younger brother (He lives in Hong Kong) of whether Andrea’s father is from Brescia (There’s a palace called Palazzo Bargnani in Brescia). But no answer. Andrea’s father currently lives in Brianza.

Blaise
08-20-2024, 06:58 PM
Full Dinarid