PDA

View Full Version : fascination and mystery: india

Mortimer
12-24-2013, 05:19 AM
i have a question about indian caste system and society. why are the most weddid ethnicities the most backward ones living the simplest and poorest life, and the more caucasoid ones and lighter ones live as land lords and affluent people and are upper castes. does that prove white superiority and AIT, how is it explained otherwise

Smeagol
12-24-2013, 05:29 AM
I don't see how it proves White superiority, but the Aryan Invasion was real, yes.

Mortimer
12-24-2013, 05:43 AM
I don't see how it proves White superiority, but the Aryan Invasion was real, yes.

the aryans were white and being of higher social order correlates with being of whiter and more caucasoid ancestry, being darker and of less caucasoid ancestry means being poorer and more primitive, obviously it proves white superiority

Rambo07
12-24-2013, 06:05 AM
i have a question about indian caste system and society. why are the most weddid ethnicities the most backward ones living the simplest and poorest life, and the more caucasoid ones and lighter ones live as land lords and affluent people and are upper castes. does that prove white superiority and AIT, how is it explained otherwise

Not at all. It has nothing to do with White Superiority. You will find some lower castes in the north with more ANI components than higher castes with ASI components. There are even tribal Bunts in Southern India who have some Euro genes. Also there also there has been a lot of inter movement within the subcontinent. With the Islamic and Turkic invasions , lot of Brahmins moved to the the relative safety of Southern Kingdoms . The Indo Iranians came from BMAC in North Afghanistan/Turkmenistan and fringes of Iranian peninsula. I would not call the arrival of the Indo Iranians as a violent invasion, that is highly speculative considering the fact they were firmly inhabiting the Swat valley by 2100-1900 BC and incorporating indeginous burial and bead culture The Indus Valley had already collapsed before the Indo Iranians were on the scene desertification of the Sindhu river and erratic weather patterns. The vacuum left over was very easily filled.

Rambo07
12-24-2013, 06:08 AM
Swan why do you start troll threads lol.

Mortimer
12-24-2013, 06:11 AM
Not at all. It has nothing to do with White Superiority. You will find some lower castes in the north with more ANI components than higher castes with ASI components. There are even tribal Bunts in Southern India who have some Euro genes. Also there also there has been a lot of inter movement within the subcontinent. With the Islamic and Turkic invasions , lot of Brahmins moved to the the relative safety of Southern Kingdoms . The Indo Iranians came from BMAC in North Afghanistan/Turkmenistan and fringes of Iranian peninsula. I would not call the arrival of the Indo Iranians as a violent invasion, that is highly speculative considering the fact they were firmly inhabiting the Swat valley by 2100-1900 BC and incorporating indeginous burial and bead culture The Indus Valley had already collapsed before the Indo Iranians were on the scene desertification of the Sindhu river and erratic weather patterns. The vacuum left over was very easily filled.

well nice to hear, i just wonder if those very black skinned and highly weddid/negritid slum dwellers and "light skinned nordindids" as brahmins and jatts, kshatriyas etc. are the true picture how india is. i mean you often read it about india, that dark skinned people are discriminated and that india is based on colour of the skin and caucasoid features, i mean their hierarchy, as closer you are to white as more upper class you are. and also the pictures on google show very dark poor people and lighter more indid looking rich people etc.

rich people in media
http://cdn.ndtv.com/movies/images/weddingbollywood-big.jpg

poor people in slums
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IvB5J5_j6Pc/T6yykYlyl4I/AAAAAAAAArc/lRcc-l5z_ak/s1600/pb-101230-jw-india-fire1.photoblog900.jpg

thats the impression one gets, also about media and newspapers about colourist indian society etc.

Rambo07
12-24-2013, 06:14 AM
Colorism in India mostly evolved as a result of Colonialism for the most part and has remained in the subcontinent since then. This is nothing new, it happens in lots of places.

Mortimer
12-24-2013, 06:18 AM
at 15:00 a brahman is explaining the caste system and it sounds very racist, he bases his apologetics on biological inheritance, once i saw a brahmin saying that upper castes are white and dalits are black

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM85zVt6xCU

Mortimer
12-24-2013, 06:19 AM
Colorism in India mostly evolved as a result of Colonialism for the most part and has remained in the subcontinent since then. This is nothing new, it happens in lots of places.

i see, highly time to get rid of it

Rambo07
12-24-2013, 06:25 AM
The subcontinent is full of contradictions and you cannot cookie cutter break it down in few paragraphs. Many people theorize a lot of the tribal Indians were always on the periphery and as they did become part of society they were placed at the bottom of the society. Also keep in mind the caste system only became endogamous by Jesus's time, before that there was a lot of mixing. I think you read that article.

Smeagol
12-24-2013, 06:27 AM
the aryans were white

Proto-Indo-Europeans were indeed White. They are not the same as the Aryans of India, though the Aryans did have some of that influence.

Mortimer
12-24-2013, 06:28 AM
The subcontinent is full of contradictions and you cannot cookie cutter break it down in few paragraphs. Many people theorize a lot of the tribal Indians were always on the periphery and as they did become part of society they were placed at the bottom of the society. Also keep in mind the caste system only became endogamous by Jesus's time, before that there was a lot of mixing. I think you read that article.

no i didnt read that article, thanks for mentioning it, maybe you can give me a link. true you cant summarise it in a few sentences.

asingh
12-24-2013, 07:18 AM
IM, stop being a moron when you do not understand something. The tribal people are not even considered within caste. They are called here: Un-Soochith-Jan-Jathee..which means unknown "tribals". They have no caste affiliation, per say as per the 4+1 hierarchy you are singing about.

Rambo07
12-24-2013, 07:21 AM
at 15:00 a brahman is explaining the caste system and it sounds very racist, he bases his apologetics on biological inheritance, once i saw a brahmin saying that upper castes are white and dalits are black

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM85zVt6xCU

Again its that culture of self hate, a vestige exacerbated by colonialism. Show him to anyone outside of India and he will say he is not that different from the tribal or dalit.

Mortimer
12-24-2013, 07:27 AM
IM, stop being a moron when you do not understand something. The tribal people are not even considered within caste. They are called here: Un-Soochith-Jan-Jathee..which means unknown "tribals". They have no caste affiliation, per say as per the 4+1 hierarchy you are singing about.

well they are similar to untouchables and socially have the same status as untouchables, they have same privilege, there are backward castes and backward tribes, but both belong to same social status

asingh
12-24-2013, 10:30 AM
well they are similar to untouchables and socially have the same status as untouchables, they have same privilege, there are backward castes and backward tribes, but both belong to same social status

The tribal people carry a different status. It is hard to explain, to be honest. Different to untouchables.

Mortimer
12-24-2013, 10:39 AM
The tribal people carry a different status. It is hard to explain, to be honest. Different to untouchables.

the correct term is sheduled castes and tribes and they are both genetically related as well as seen as similar socially by most people.

asingh
12-24-2013, 11:02 AM
the correct term is sheduled castes and tribes and they are both genetically related as well as seen as similar socially by most people.

They are not seen as the same. I know about those terms, IM. You were wrong in your OP.

Mortimer
12-24-2013, 11:06 AM
They are not seen as the same. I know about those terms, IM. You were wrong in your OP.

well untouchables are also very dark skinned and highly weddid, so i was not wrong. look at my video, those are untouchables not tribes but they look like tribes

asingh
12-24-2013, 11:11 AM
well untouchables are also very dark skinned and highly weddid, so i was not wrong. look at my video, those are untouchables not tribes but they look like tribes

Not all. Your generalization was incorrect, IM. All I am saying, untouchables and tribals are treated different, socially.