PDA

View Full Version : Charlee Sheen Tweets on Phil Robertson

dude
12-24-2013, 02:48 PM
hey Mallard brained
Phil Robertso!
you have offended and hurt so many dear friends of mine,
who DO NOT have the voice or the outreach that I do.
well news flash
shower-dodger,
I will speak loudly and clearly for ALL of them.
so,
just when your desperately sub evolved ass thought the pressure was off,
you are now in the crosshairs of a MaSheen style media
beat down.
(I'll try to keep the big words to a minimum as not to confuse you)

your statements were and are
abhorrently and
mendaciously unforgivable.

the idea that you have a job
outside of dirt-clod stacking
is a miracle.

the only 'Dynasty' you are attached to might be the
re-runs of that dated show.

the only thing you should ever be in charge of building is a hole in the ground the exact size of your head.
perhaps your beard would fit as well if you plucked out the
army of scabies and
bull weevils sequestered deep in it's sarcophagus of dander and weasel pelts.

shame on you.
you're the only surviving
brain donor I've ever known.

when the gators and Egrets
kick you out of their
hovel,
you need to make serious amends to those you have
radically offended.

on the eight day
when I was whittling my cosmic banjo,
I'm pretty sure YOU were the scattered dross I then used to light a fire and
locate the nearest
Andy Gump.

repulsed by you;
c sheen

hash tag;
Duck; that was me.

Charlie Sheen ‏@charliesheen 22 Dec
Pee Robert-skumm,
not done w/u
Matthew 7:1-5
"Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged.
c

https://twitter.com/charliesheen

Celxon
12-27-2013, 03:11 AM
Friends don't let friends drink and tweet. Sheen needs to lay off the "tiger blood".

Caismeachd
12-27-2013, 03:14 AM
It's amazing how stupid celebrities are when they are allowed to say anything other than pre-written lines.

Dál Riata
12-27-2013, 08:37 PM
I don't care if someone is gay but Phil Robertson has every right to his opinion. So does Charlie Sheen of course, but there's this pathetic media attitude that no one can ever criticize anything to do with gays whilst its open season on Christians and religion in general.

Having said that, I remember seeing and hearing what I would call smutty homophobic toilet humour which I would think would offend gays. Even Ace Ventura springs to mind. Why is it considered OK to mock gays in stupid smutty ways, yet people get upset over an ordinary person voicing disapproval (not hatred!) in a calm and rational manner.

Phil Robertson is far more intelligent, sophisticated and rational than any of the slime in Hollywood, Charlie Sheen included.

Celxon
12-28-2013, 02:34 AM
Why is it considered OK to mock gays in stupid smutty ways, yet people get upset over an ordinary person voicing disapproval (not hatred!) in a calm and rational manner.

There are separate rules for some (not all) Hollywood insiders. The "rules" are set by the progressive and secular elements that run the entertainment/media industry, and I'm not referring to Jews. It's fair to say that most public figures aren't immune from pressure from self-appointed gay spokesmen, though. Look at Alec Baldwin.

Yaroslav
12-28-2013, 04:53 AM
I want to hear that fat pig Alex Jones condemn this Charlie Sheen. This Charlie, a star in grossly immoral TV show, appeared on Jones' radio show. Alex Jones needs to abandon his libertine heresies and embrace the true God! Only in Catholicism is found true freedom, not the pseudo-liberty the devil gives you, which is actually slavery to sin and concupiscence.

Teyrn
12-28-2013, 04:54 AM
Charlie Sheen ain't much of a young gun these days. :cool:

Celxon
12-29-2013, 01:19 AM
Charlie Sheen ain't much of a young gun these days. :cool:

Maybe he shoots blanks. That would make any healthy man go on a tirade.

Teyrn
12-29-2013, 01:20 AM
Maybe he shoots blanks. That would make any healthy man go on a tirade.

He was married to Denise Richards- what does this guy have to be mad about unless his gun has an empty magazine these days? :cool:

Celxon
12-29-2013, 01:44 AM
He was married to Denise Richards- what does this guy have to be mad about unless his gun has an empty magazine these days? :cool:

You can ask the same question about Alec Baldwin. His young wife(?) just had a baby, which proved that his pistol was full.

Teyrn
12-29-2013, 01:47 AM
You can ask the same question about Alec Baldwin. His young wife(?) just had a baby, which proved that his pistol was full.

Alec Baldwin is the father of Charlie Sheen's kids with Dense Richards...? :confused:

Celxon
12-29-2013, 01:57 AM
Alec Baldwin is the father of Charlie Sheen's kids with Dense Richards...? :confused:

I meant that you could ask him why he's so angry. He has it all, but he loses his cool at the slightest provocation.

Teyrn
12-29-2013, 01:58 AM
I meant that you could ask him why he's so angry. He has it all, but he loses his cool at the slightest provocation.

I know- I was just being wise. :)