PDA

View Full Version : classify this woman

GrebluBro
12-24-2013, 10:46 PM
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Alex+Meneses+Ray+Romano+Hosts+International+lfRnV1 qjdvDl.jpg
http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Alex+Meneses+4th+Annual+Los+Angeles+Italia+x05BQqW _acRl.jpg
http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Alex+Meneses+Samsung+Electronics+Launches+exCDRAUB 6Gbl.jpg
http://www.magweb.com/picts/nm0005224.jpg

Where can she pass in??

Brighton
12-24-2013, 10:58 PM
Looks upper class Mexican

GrebluBro
12-24-2013, 11:18 PM
^full Spaniard?/

Sikeliot
12-25-2013, 12:14 AM
Reminds me of Eva Longoria. Castiza?

GrebluBro
12-25-2013, 12:18 AM
Reminds me of Eva Longoria. Castiza?

She is part Hispanic..to me she looks Iberian but not Eva Longoria :)

I have seen too many dark Iberians, so I believe Hispanics will pass in Iberia as long as they got 85% or more Euro (mostly Spaniard)

GrebluBro
12-25-2013, 03:45 AM
bump

Mortimer
12-25-2013, 04:25 AM
passes as hispanic, passes as iranian and passes as lighter southasian like half indian half european.

daniboy
12-25-2013, 04:29 AM
She could pass as well as southern italian, doens´t she ??

Gospodine
12-25-2013, 05:59 AM
Mexican side predominates.

Gracile Mediterranid + some Istmid influences.

Looks predominantly Europid though there is something exotic about the eye and mouth region.

GrebluBro
12-25-2013, 06:29 AM
Mexican side predominates.

Gracile Mediterranid + some Istmid influences.

Looks predominantly Europid though there is something exotic about the eye and mouth region.

You contradict yourself..
You say Mexican predominates as well as predominantly Europid :confused:

Gospodine
12-25-2013, 06:32 AM
You contradict yourself..
You say Mexican predominates as well as predominantly Europid :confused:

There are plenty of Europid Mexicans of predominantly European ancestry.

Her other side is Ukrainian-American and I can't see any influence from it. Hence the Mexican ancestry predominates.

GrebluBro
12-25-2013, 06:39 AM
There are plenty of Europid Mexicans of predominantly European ancestry.

Her other side is Ukrainian-American and I can't see any influence from it. Hence the Mexican ancestry predominates.

Well there was a misunderstanding.
Basically her Mexican side is Spaniard + Amerindian.

Using the term "Mexican-ancestry" would confuse people, I think "Amerindian" would be more suitable.

European looking people are max 10% of Mexico. People would think you mean Mestizo or average Mexican when you say Mexican looking

Han Cholo
12-25-2013, 06:39 AM
She is part Hispanic..to me she looks Iberian but not Eva Longoria :)

I have seen too many dark Iberians, so I believe Hispanics will pass in Iberia as long as they got 85% or more Euro (mostly Spaniard)

Not particularly Iberian looking at all.

GrebluBro
12-25-2013, 06:42 AM
Not particularly Iberian looking at all.

Any place where she fits in well?

Han Cholo
12-25-2013, 06:45 AM
Any place where she fits in well?

She can fit well in Mexico despite being half Ukrainian.

GrebluBro
12-25-2013, 06:57 AM
She can fit well in Mexico despite being half Ukrainian.

Alright, it seems most would agree with stereotyped upper-class Mexican look

Han Cholo
12-25-2013, 06:58 AM
Alright, it seems most would agree with stereotyped upper-class Mexican look

If she looks upper class I look like a Billionarie burgoise then. Mexico isn't like India where all the poor people look like extremely black people and the upper classes are near lily white.

GrebluBro
12-25-2013, 07:04 AM
If she looks upper class I look like a Billionarie burgoise then. Mexico isn't like India where all the poor people look like extremely black people and the upper classes are near lily white.

Your words about India is out the ass.
In general, upper classes are lighter in North India where very dark people are quite low
In South India, rich and poor come in all colors

I said stereotype which every TP member mostly likely will agree. I am not sure how you look

Han Cholo
12-25-2013, 07:06 AM
Your words about India is out the ass.
In general, upper classes are lighter in North India where very dark people are quite low
In South India, rich and poor come in all colors

I said stereotype which every TP member mostly likely will agree. I am not sure how you look

I can say the same about you and your stereotypes.

Gospodine
12-25-2013, 07:16 AM
Basically her Mexican side is Spaniard + Amerindian.

Pure speculation on your behalf; unless you can back it up with a source or a picture of her parents.

Using the term "Mexican-ancestry" would confuse people, I think "Amerindian" would be more suitable.

No. It would not be more suitable because Amerindians are ONE component of the average Mexican's ancestry.

This woman IS a partial Mexican; but that does not make her by default Amerindian.

You seem to be having trouble distinguishing between Nationality, Ethnicity and Race. Alex Meneses is nationally American, ethnically Mexican and Ukrainian and racially Caucasoid (NOT Amerindian for goodness sake).

"Amerindian" refers to the racial grouping of pre-Columbian inhabitants of indigenous ancestry and more specifically to today's isolated, semi-traditional societies located in remote areas of Latin America.

European looking people are max 10% of Mexico. People would think you mean Mestizo or average Mexican when you say Mexican looking

People are idiots. You must be mistaking me for someone who cares. Plenty of Mexicans look like Alex.

GrebluBro
12-25-2013, 07:32 AM
//

I didn't mean only Amerindians are Mexicans. I meant for phenotype classification, using "Amerindian" term will be more clearer.

Say for Jessica Alba, most people tend to say she looks Castizo and "Amerindian" features are visible..

I do know the differences between ethnicity, nationality, or any BS you think I don't know.

I have read somewhere that her one parent is Mexican/Spaniard. I don't have precise source now.

The Blade
11-25-2018, 02:14 PM
Castiza.