PDA

View Full Version : Germany: Baring breasts inside church on Christmas day

Furnace
12-25-2013, 09:08 PM
Roman Catholic church Cologne Cathedral was targeted by FEMEN topless women's rights activist Josephine Witt doing a protest on Wednesday, coinciding with Christmas day.

The bare-breasted FEMEN protester, with 'I am God' painted on her chest, stormed inside the Gothic-designed church when the priest was giving his Christmas blessings to a mass assembly.

The activist was assaulted by a member of the mass for her protest, and she was then dragged out of the church.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHcuA13NzmQ

:picard1:

Petros Houhoulis
12-25-2013, 09:11 PM
She is stupid.

randomguy1235
LOL. Her attention-whoring was unwarranted though.

Jackson
Roman Catholic church Cologne Cathedral was targeted by FEMEN topless women's rights activist Josephine Witt doing a protest on Wednesday, coinciding with Christmas day.

The bare-breasted FEMEN protester, with 'I am God' painted on her chest, stormed inside the Gothic-designed church when the priest was giving his Christmas blessings to a mass assembly.

The activist was assaulted by a member of the mass for her protest, and she was then dragged out of the church.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHcuA13NzmQ

:picard1:

I wonder if she'd have done the same 500 years ago, or somewhere like Saudi Arabia now. Probably not...

Furnace
12-25-2013, 09:12 PM
She is stupid.

FEMEN members are classless skanks to put it mildly, no respect for anything it seems.

RandoBloom
12-25-2013, 09:12 PM
No wonder Europe is going to shit

Shah-Jehan
12-25-2013, 09:15 PM
In Germany, you're not allowed to display a Swastika but, displaying public nudity is allowed and in religious institution?!

portusaus
12-25-2013, 09:19 PM
In Germany, you're not allowed to display a Swastika but, displaying public nudity is allowed and in religious institution?!

They should both be allowed. There is no reason not to allow such things.

Jackson
12-25-2013, 09:20 PM

Well then the Church should be allowed to deal with it how they want, including throwing her out.

portusaus
12-25-2013, 09:23 PM
Well then the Church should be allowed to deal with it how they want, including throwing her out.

It's their building, of course.

Elsa
12-25-2013, 09:25 PM
I'm just curious as to why "I am God" is written in English if she is in Germany. Is it for the international press?

ALSh
12-25-2013, 09:25 PM
Whore

Shah-Jehan
12-25-2013, 09:27 PM

People have morals and regulations, displaying nudity inside a Church is an insult to all it's followers, having a Swastika imprinted is perfectly fine, insulting a religious institution through public nudity isn't...

Black Wolf
12-25-2013, 09:28 PM
Shake them titties!

portusaus
12-25-2013, 09:30 PM
People have morals and regulations, displaying nudity inside a Church is an insult to all it's followers, having a Swastika imprinted is perfectly fine, insulting a religious institution through public nudity isn't...

An insult, maybe. Perhaps rightfully so?

Or alternatively, could it be a gift? A light, in the dark?

Their right to order them to leave the building is still there, I might add.

Leo Iscariot
12-26-2013, 01:40 AM
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18k014b506c42jpg/ku-xlarge.jpg

Longbowman
12-26-2013, 01:50 AM

In fairness mate, I know which one I'd rather see.

Tropico
12-26-2013, 01:55 AM
lol That takes balls, or well, tits. haha

MINARDOWICZ
12-26-2013, 02:11 AM
Fucking idiot... HAHAHA!

Proctor
12-26-2013, 02:13 AM
Not bad.

SardiniaAtlantis
12-26-2013, 02:14 AM
It certainly made for an interesting day. Funny how many Churchgoers stopped to take pictures.

Longbowman
12-26-2013, 02:24 AM
Dieter: Aber Mutter, ich moechte nicht zu Kirche gehen!
Mutter: Dieter, heute ist Weihnachten, du muss zu Kirche gehen.
Dieter: Aber Mutter der ist niemand von meine Alter in Kirche.
Mutter: Dieter, kommen Sie, JETZT.
Dieter: Ich HASSE Kirche.
Jan: Ha-ha Dieter, sitzen Sie und denken von Jesus, ich wird in der Cafe sind.
Mika: Ha-ha Dieter, ich soll Kaffee trinken und Wii spielen waehrend du soll in Kirche sind.
Femen-maedchen: ICH BIN GOTT!
Dieter: Heiliger...! Nacht.

Damiăo de Góis
12-26-2013, 02:27 AM
What is she protesting about? Are women's rights being violated in Germany?

SardiniaAtlantis
12-26-2013, 02:29 AM
:spy:

RussiaPrussia
12-26-2013, 04:39 PM
so typical german press says shes sick in the head

http://www.focus.de/panorama/welt/nackt-oberkoerper-eklat-koeln-dom-femen-aktivistin-kardinal-meisner-weihnachten-gottesdienst-messe-protest-altar-7_id_3504470.html

but pussy riot thats totally legit because its russia

What is she protesting about? Are women's rights being violated in Germany?

yeah by muslims, but she doesnt have the balls to do the same in a mosque so she targets instead her own kind

Petros Houhoulis
12-26-2013, 04:45 PM
FEMEN members are classless skanks to put it mildly, no respect for anything it seems.

This is illegal both inside and outside of a church. Being an Atheist is not a free pass at violating obscenity laws. That's why I cannot support her actions.

Petros Houhoulis
12-26-2013, 04:47 PM
No wonder Europe is going to shit

Showing your breasts is nothing compared to beheading people or blowing up people.

Petros Houhoulis
12-26-2013, 04:50 PM

No, public nudity is not allowed in Germany, under the German laws. If somebody files a lawsuit, she shall be prosecuted.

Dandelion
12-26-2013, 04:50 PM
It is legal in New York (http://www.policymic.com/articles/42359/topless-women-in-public-not-breaking-the-law-says-nypd) (which surprises me; as topless sunbathing for instance is almost nowhere allowed in the US). In Germany, however, I doubt it.
Despite all of this the Germans are kind of tolerant toward nudity and intolerant toward violence in fiction. Kind of the opposite US who blur out even innocent boobies (which is why the YT video is probably going to get removed), yet are okay with violence.

Petros Houhoulis
12-26-2013, 05:07 PM
The Germans usually tend not to pay attention to such nonsense dear, because they don't want to magnify the impact of this stupidity. Technically though, they do have laws against nudity, no doubt about it.

Dandelion
12-26-2013, 05:19 PM
The Germans usually tend not to pay attention to such nonsense dear, because they don't want to magnify the impact of this stupidity. Technically though, they do have laws against nudity, no doubt about it.

I do remember those television phone game scams though. I remember that in the German version the female host would go topless eventually in a cheap attempt to lure more viewers, a 'trick' they don't employ in Flanders and the Netherlands.
Still, I also have the impression that German television is a lot more 'volksverdummend' than are other European televisions. For instance the auditions in the German version of idols is also a lot more about humiliation for entertainment than anywhere I have ever seen (for instance using funny flatulent sounds to highlight someone's fatness). :)

Wolf
12-26-2013, 05:24 PM

What this "person" did isn't allowed in Germany, but I doubt that she cares very much about that.

Mika: Ha-ha Dieter, ich soll Kaffee trinken und Wii spielen waehrend du soll in Kirche sind.

What do you want to tell us?

xajapa
12-26-2013, 05:27 PM
It's just disrespectful. Did you ever notice those who scream for respect are usually the ones who are most disrespectful to others? If you won't show me respect, then I won't bother show you respect by not even listening to what you have to say. This is not the most effective way to get your message across (whatever her message was).

Longbowman
12-26-2013, 05:36 PM
What do you want to tell us?

It's a story I painted about some lucky German boy. What do you mean, what am I telling you?

Petros Houhoulis
12-26-2013, 05:57 PM
I do remember those television phone game scams though. I remember that in the German version the female host would go topless eventually in a cheap attempt to lure more viewers, a 'trick' they don't employ in Flanders and the Netherlands.
Still, I also have the impression that German television is a lot more 'volksverdummend' than are other European televisions. For instance the auditions in the German version of idols is also a lot more about humiliation for entertainment than anywhere I have ever seen (for instance using funny flatulent sounds to highlight someone's fatness). :)

You need to see Berlusconi era TV to awaken from your slumber...

Dandelion
12-26-2013, 06:12 PM
You need to see Berlusconi era TV to awaken from your slumber...

And is Italian television now any better then? Doubt it. Which slumber? Of course there are worse examples probably (you are missing my point if you focus on that alone). I don't care about Italians here or the few other European countries with a cruder television culture. And to add to that, I neither care about Brazilian or Argentine television nor do I care about Japanese game shows. :p

Anyway, I don't mind nudity as I'm no pastor or hypocrite, it's just to say that Germans have little problems showing nudity on their television even though they are known for their tasteless programmes relative to what I'm used to here.

McCauley
12-26-2013, 06:22 PM

He he nice bro. My high school level German skill comes in handy once again!

Colonel Frank Grimes
12-26-2013, 06:25 PM
She's hot and so I approve; if she wasn't hot, I would demand her execution on the spot.

Petros Houhoulis
12-27-2013, 01:31 AM
And is Italian television now any better then? Doubt it. Which slumber? Of course there are worse examples probably (you are missing my point if you focus on that alone). I don't care about Italians here or the few other European countries with a cruder television culture. And to add to that, I neither care about Brazilian or Argentine television nor do I care about Japanese game shows. :p

Anyway, I don't mind nudity as I'm no pastor or hypocrite, it's just to say that Germans have little problems showing nudity on their television even though they are known for their tasteless programmes relative to what I'm used to here.

Well, at least we can agree that Italian TV has lower standards than German TV... And not only.

You are missing the point completely. You can always turn off the TV, but if people run naked in front of you, what can you do really???

Petros Houhoulis
12-27-2013, 01:31 AM
She's hot and so I approve; if she wasn't hot, I would demand her execution on the spot.

She needs some breast augmentation surgery...

Unome
12-27-2013, 02:09 AM
Is The Alchemist one of these women? :lol: :picard2:

Wolf
12-27-2013, 10:39 AM
It's a story I painted about some lucky German boy. What do you mean, what am I telling you?

It's quite difficult to understand.

Could you make an English version?

Dandelion
12-27-2013, 12:52 PM
Well, at least we can agree that Italian TV has lower standards than German TV... And not only.

You are missing the point completely. You can always turn off the TV, but if people run naked in front of you, what can you do really???

Lower thy gaze! ;) Not an advice I would consider, but it's one option.

I do get your point though. Even though I believe they shouldn't be so protective about children when it's about nudity. Even they can handle it just fine IMO. It's of course a fact this nudity wasn't considered wanted in any way.

Dandelion
12-27-2013, 12:55 PM
She needs some breast augmentation surgery...

Or they can look for a bustier FEMEN member. Boobjob breasts look mutilated to me (especially considering this one had healthy looking ones, would be a shame IMO). Still, it's indeed something I have noticed myself. FEMEN members tend to have tiny breast sizes.

My favourite pic of one of their actions. https://images.encyclopediadramatica.es/0/0e/Feminism_-_Archbishop_Attack_-_02.jpg :cool:

Longbowman
12-27-2013, 01:56 PM
It's quite difficult to understand.

Could you make an English version?

Dieter: But Mum, I don't want to go to church!
Mutter: Dieter, it's Christmas today, you have to go.
Dieter: But Mum, there's nobody my age there..
Mutter: Dieter, come NOW.
Dieter: I HATE church.
Jan: Ha-ha Dieter, sit down and pray and think about Jesus, I'll be in the cafe.
Mika: Ha-ha Dieter, I'll be drinking coffee and playing Wii games, enjoy Church.
Femen-girl: I am God!
Dieter: Holy!...night.

Myth
12-27-2013, 04:03 PM
What she did was highly disrespectful in a church and putting that she is God. Feminazis have double standards, they want freedom and the ability to do whatever they want claiming they fight for woman's civil rights but meanwhile they want to take everyone else's rights away and disrespect anything that doesn't fit into their wicked agenda.

Dál Riata
12-27-2013, 08:46 PM
I'm just curious as to why "I am God" is written in English if she is in Germany. Is it for the international press?

Because femen are attention seeking whores paid for and owned by a man. They have no culture or humanity, calling them animals is an insult to animals.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/femen-victor-svyatski-russia-weak-bitches-503659

Ultimately, along with those other talentless whores pussy riot, femen are pawns used by darker forces to erode European nations and especially Putin in Russia.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/freed-pussy-riot-back-khodorkovsky-snatch-presidency-putin-1430334

SardiniaAtlantis
12-27-2013, 08:48 PM