PDA

View Full Version : How much alcohol are you able to consume before throwing up?

Sikeliot
12-25-2013, 11:53 PM
I am just curious what everyone's alcohol tolerance is.

Pontios
12-25-2013, 11:57 PM
A LOT. :lol: But I don't drink often at all and I don't like drinking to the point of being drunk.

Damiăo de Góis
12-26-2013, 12:04 AM
It depends if we're talking about beer or wine. If it's beer then i will never throw up. If it's red wine or certain types of shots then it can happen...

Furnace
12-26-2013, 12:07 AM
I don't drink to throw up.

Krampus
12-26-2013, 12:16 AM
It's never happened yet. not that i havent drank, but its just i took 76 shots of vodka and haven't puked yet.

MelinusMargos
12-26-2013, 12:16 AM
I've never thrown up because of alcohol so I don't really know. I can understand when I reach a certain level of intoxication and I stop drinking.

GrebluBro
12-26-2013, 12:32 AM
I don't like the taste, but I occasionally drink socially :picard1:

SardiniaAtlantis
12-26-2013, 12:40 AM
Extremely high.

Weedman
12-26-2013, 12:45 AM
I've never throwed up because of alcohol so I don't really know. I can understand when I reach a certain level of intoxication and I stop drinking.

:tongue-how can you just stop like that? don't be a quitter, when you do something see it all the way through, show some discipline.

it may be hard being an alchy but you can do it. Most things worth doing are hard anyway, if it was easy, everybody would do it. Dont ever be a quitter.

I have faith in you, dont stop next time, prove to yourself what you're made of.:)

just dont drink on an empty stomach
and remember-liquor before beer= ever clear........beer before liquor=ever sicker-:thumb001:

Tropico
12-26-2013, 12:46 AM
Im a HUGE lightweight when it comes to Alcohol. 7 shots in and I'm stupid as hell. 10 shots and I'm FUCKED SEE YOU TOMORROW.

MelinusMargos
12-26-2013, 01:10 AM
:tongue-how can you just stop like that? don't be a quitter, when you do something see it all the way through, show some discipline.

it may be hard being an alchy but you can do it. Most things worth doing are hard anyway, if it was easy, everybody would do it. Dont ever be a quitter.

I have faith in you, dont stop next time, prove to yourself what you're made of.:)

just dont drink on an empty stomach
and remember-liquor before beer= ever clear........beer before liquor=ever sicker-:thumb001:

Well to be honest only with beer I have the need to stop. With liquors I usually fall asleep.

vibrant_
12-26-2013, 01:37 AM
I have no idea, but I've mixed clear and dark liquor, taken lots of shots in one night and have never thrown up from drinking - so I have a high tolerance.

Aredhel
12-26-2013, 01:43 AM
I don't drink till throw up but I've developed a high tolerance considering that I'm quite skinny.

portusaus
12-26-2013, 01:44 AM
I've done at least 12 shots and held it comfortably. Maybe more, but that's as far as I remember counting. I've only vomited when combining liquids that don't mix.

Caismeachd
12-26-2013, 01:48 AM
I can drink close to a fifth of vodka before I pass out but it doesn't cause me to puke, but don't do that often nor at all anymore. The last time I puked was from drinking two steins in Germany a bottled beer (or four) and two free double shots of jager from the bar tender. I don't know the point anymore of feeling sick 24-30 hours for only 4-6 hours of retarded inebriation. Its not a good ratio.

Tropico
12-26-2013, 02:21 AM
Oh and wine gives me the runs.

Stefan_Dusan
12-26-2013, 02:28 AM
It's more how fast you drink than how much you drink that gets you bumped.

Ultra
12-26-2013, 02:29 AM
That's never happened, I can only imagine that happening if you drink too many shitty drinks which taste like crap/feel like crap when it goes down or just drink too fast. I tend to stop drinking either when I start feeling really sleepy/tired, can't have an erection and/or my vision gets blurry and I can't keep my eyes looking straight at something any longer.

Han Cholo
12-26-2013, 02:36 AM
I usually stop drinking when I start losing my balance.

Siberian Cold Breeze
12-26-2013, 10:30 AM
I don't throw up but one can of beer is enough to make me heavy drunk..not fun at all
very low alcohol tolerance

paksaltopam
12-26-2013, 10:31 AM
I used to be able to drink a lot and never throw up. An unfortunate incident in college changed that. Now I can only have like 4 or 5 drinks

asingh
12-26-2013, 11:37 AM
Times have changed. Before I could manage 10-12 drinks (larger than the standard 60 ml) with water. We drink pegs here with water. Not straight up. Now I hold back 2-3; before getting drunk. Would probably throw up: on lucky number 7 or related vicinity...!

Trun
12-26-2013, 11:40 AM
Never happened before, I have never drunk so much to get even close to it. Meaning of party isn't being drunk and throwing up.

Cail
12-26-2013, 12:08 PM
Well I don't wanna brag, but you're all lightweights compared to me. In the realm of drinking, I'm the Hulk. Eastern-euro genetics, years of practice with Russians and Poles, 90+ kgs of lean mass.

I once did 400ml of vodka in one go (two glasses x200ml each, one after the other). I was pretty drunk, but not fuckfaced and didn't throw up. Wasn't the last thing I drank that night either.

Hadouken
12-26-2013, 12:10 PM
i drink way too much and my tolerance until i talk shit and get out of control is pretty high

Artek
12-26-2013, 12:12 PM
~1l of vodka, depending on my condition, food and other factors. At the worst case, I threw up after 0,75L. Great alcochol tolerance, tendency to have no or a little hangover. Perfect material for an alcocholic, therefore I often refuse to drink socially.

asingh
12-26-2013, 12:30 PM
I once did 400ml of vodka in one go (two glasses x200ml each, one after the other). I was pretty drunk, but not fuckfaced and didn't throw up. Wasn't the last thing I drank that night either.

Woaah..! That is A LOT. How did you consume the Vodka. Straight up, or mixed in a juice/beverage.

The Illyrian Warrior
12-26-2013, 12:36 PM
WHAT!!! TMG still didn't give an answer about this ultra sensitive issue. :blink:

Ohh, she doesn't throw up cause Alcohol for her its like H2O for us. :p :D

PS. I throw up when my stomach wish to do so.

Sidi Atlas
12-26-2013, 12:38 PM
It only happened once to me, but I think it was mostly because I ate something disgusting before it. I did have a lot of drinks (vodka tonic, whisky cola, pure vodka, vodka on ice, whisky on the rocks ... ) that night. I never drink beer though.

asingh
12-26-2013, 12:42 PM
~1l of vodka, depending on my condition, food and other factors. At the worst case, I threw up after 0,75L. Great alcochol tolerance, tendency to have no or a little hangover. Perfect material for an alcocholic, therefore I often refuse to drink socially.

1L of Vodka, is a lot. Gulp. Your tolerance is immense. Most would tank over, if socially drinking with you.

Artek
12-26-2013, 12:43 PM
1L of Vodka, is a lot. Gulp. Your tolerance is immense. Most would tank over, if socially drinking with you.
Not in Poland, there are even better drunkards among my friends :)

Tomorr
12-26-2013, 12:45 PM
I don't drink often, and when I do drink, I stop when I've had enough.

Graham
12-26-2013, 12:45 PM
Depends how fast I drink.

tamilgangster
12-26-2013, 12:46 PM
15 shots of vodka

Stimpy
12-26-2013, 12:56 PM
When I drink with my friends everyone usually buys one 24-pack of beer each that's always gone by the end of the night. When I was 17-19 and still couldnt buy alcohol legally I used to buy 1L smuggle vodka that I would drink empty in maybe 2-3 hours.
I never puke from alcohol even if I drink too much and feel sick, I just fall asleep in very inconvenient places.

Kazimiera
12-26-2013, 01:02 PM
I don't drink at all. But when I do my tolerance is very low. I don't drink wine at all. Or beer.

After two shots of tequila I am on the floor and stumbling to the toilet.

I'm a cheap date! :)

Insuperable
12-26-2013, 01:15 PM
I can't stand alcohol and especially I can't drunktards. I don't understand what people see in it and I am very much interested to know the taste they feel because some people really enjoy alcoholic drinks as much as I enjoy having a juice. Surprisingly, I am far from being alchocol intolerant because it seems I can drink really good amounts judging by few times when people I drank with got entoxicated while I didn't and we drank aprox. similar amounts of alcohol. Those were few and last times I drank alcohol not to be an exception.

Windischer
12-26-2013, 01:29 PM
my memory mostly goes out before i vomit so i rarely remember vomiting.
if i do then i still dont know how much alcohol i drank. most of the time i dont remember how much i drink. i really cant say.

sometimes when i drink some really bad piss i puke right away (fake spirits, etc).

Permafrost
12-26-2013, 01:35 PM
Most I drank was a bottle of 1L of good quality vodka, however my memory went out before I could vomit. Next morning my buds told me what I was doing while drunk, and I remember wanting to die out of shame.

I usually vomit when mixing drinks, for example if I drink tequila, beer, some wine, finishing with liquors like sambuca (usually in this order) then afterwards hell will break loose.

Szegedist
12-26-2013, 01:40 PM
Dont know, never threw up, never reached my limit, and I prefer to keep it that way.

Windischer
12-26-2013, 01:48 PM
Next morning my buds told me what I was doing while drunk, and I remember wanting to die out of shame.

the next morning phenomenon :laugh:
"this evening" is good as well. thats when you get really drunk during day and dont remember anything since midday till evening. although it can be creepy when you have college during that time & dont remember any seminars ;) .

I usually vomit when mixing drinks, for example if I drink tequila, beer, some wine, finishing with liquors like sambuca (usually in this order) then afterwards hell will break loose.
exactly, mixing can be the funkiller.

King Claus
12-26-2013, 01:50 PM
I usually stop drinking when I start losing my balance.

weakling

King Claus
12-26-2013, 01:51 PM
i never drink but when i do i at least need like 0.7 liters of 40% alcohol to get drunk

armenianbodyhair
12-26-2013, 01:57 PM
It depends how fast I drink it. For someone my gender and weight I can handle a ridiculous amount, and it is like this with most drugs as well. I have a very fast metabolism and I am pretty athletic this usually helps with tolerance. I can do around 15 shots of vodka in 4 hours and be fine, if I tried that with rum it would not be pretty.

Graham
12-26-2013, 02:03 PM
It depends how fast I drink it. For someone my gender and weight I can handle a ridiculous amount, and it is like this with most drugs as well. I have a very fast metabolism and I am pretty athletic this usually helps with tolerance. I can do around 15 shots of vodka in 4 hours and be fine, if I tried that with rum it would not be pretty.

You could out drink a lot men. lol Someone who can drink Whisky without water, is a solid drinker.

I am the other way with Rum. Can drink that stuff easy.

armenianbodyhair
12-26-2013, 02:07 PM
You could out drink a lot men. lol Someone who can drink Whisky without water, is a solid drinker.

I am the other way with Rum. Can drink that stuff easy.
Rum is quite sweet so it makes me yack. I prefer whisky with water but I'm not going to turn it down without it.

Permafrost
12-26-2013, 02:13 PM
the next morning phenomenon :laugh:
"this evening" is good as well. thats when you get really drunk during day and dont remember anything since midday till evening. although it can be creepy when you have college during that time & dont remember any seminars ;) .

Get drunk as a skunk in the middle of the day? Never tried that, but it sounds interesting. Here it is habit drinking only Friday evening, Saturday if you feel daring, or in my case Sunday.

Anyway from what I remember from my sociology classes there are two types of drinkers, the mediterranean and the continental. The first drinks little by little every day, the second works like a mule from Monday to Friday then drowns himself in alcohol during week-end.

Why would someone dilute expensive whiskey with water?

It's like paying a prostitute then ask her only to give you a hug.

Mans not hot
12-26-2013, 02:29 PM
i never drink but when i do i at least need like 0.7 liters of 40% alcohol to get drunk
Troo, I was about to say the same thing.

Windischer
12-26-2013, 02:34 PM
whisky with water? hmm
with beer, i would understand that... but water?