PDA

View Full Version : Are all human races precisely same in capabilities? YES or NO

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 02:10 AM
I strongly believe all humans are same in basic senses like love, friendship, etc

I don't mind marrying any race if she is kind-hearted and get along well with me.

Since evolution of every race was under different natural environment, some races are obviously taller/stronger.

Ex: Blacks are stronger than Indians/Asians.

Since brain size varies and intelligence depends on brain type and for many other reasons,
I believe Indians/Asians are more intelligent than Blacks.

Don't f**k with me by saying Blacks are as intelligent as Indians/Asians
if it is true then Blacks would be better than Indians/Asians because these three races are same in everything except physical strength in which Blacks are better.

Well History says otherwise (as if Indians/Asians are better)

=> All humans are same in basic senses
=> All races are not same in capabilities (median/average) simply because natural environment for evolution of each race wasn't same

Note: There are always exceptions, some Indians/Asians are stronger than some blacks and dumber than some blacks

To delusional people,
How about arm wrestling between exact median/average person from Nigeria and the counterpart from Japan??

How about mathematics test between same two guys?

Please answer poll.

I have already said there are exceptions..millions of intelligent Blacks exist.

Here the logic is if there 10000 Indians, 10000 Euros, 10000 Chinese, 10000 Blacks; all were given equal opportunities throughput their life and same natural environment

With 90% score in test as requirement,

if 150-200 each INdians, Euros, Chinese get selected .

Blacks would be 100 or lower.

If it was Basketball, 300 for Blacks but 100-200 for whites, Euros, Chinese

Note=> all numbers assumptions, but ranking/comparison is same

here intelligent Blacks exist too, but median/average potenetial is low and chance of finding qualified is low

armenianbodyhair
12-27-2013, 02:11 AM
I would say no.

Shah-Jehan
12-27-2013, 02:12 AM
You are too obsessed with race...

Sikeliot
12-27-2013, 02:13 AM
Under ideal conditions yes.

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 02:14 AM
You are too obsessed with race...

What are you doing in this race related forum???
Get out

Smeagol
12-27-2013, 02:14 AM
No.

Shah-Jehan
12-27-2013, 02:15 AM
What are you doing in this race related forum???
Get out

Anthropology=/=discussion of "racial capabilities"

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 02:17 AM
Anthropology=/=discussion of "racial capabilities"

It is also a part of this..

Fincher
12-27-2013, 02:18 AM
While there is some correlation between race (based on present data) and some of the capabilities and weakness listed, when dealing with actual people, you should be judging them on an individual basis.

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 02:21 AM
Under ideal conditions yes.

What you don't understand is there was never a same ideal condition for all races throughout human history..

I said the difference is due to different eenviromental condition.. if it was same, why would I say NO.

WHy in Olympics, in last 30 years final round of track games were 95% Blacks only???

Why it is relatively easier to see a successful Indian/Chinese person than African (AFrica, not US) person if both of them are from same poverty level and all were born and lived in Europe ????

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 02:25 AM
When dealing with actual people, you should be judging them on an individual basis.

I always do that..

here the question is how possibly typical people from different races going to excel equally in sports and studies??

Your comment doesn't answer this question

Mortimer
12-27-2013, 02:30 AM
no they are not but also not individuals are either within a race or all ethnic groups within a race, greeks are shorter then swedes, greeks have smaller penis then dutch, germans have higher IQ then serbs (serbs 92, germans 104) etc. also individuals vary also alot one black one white can be equally strong and intelligent but different to another black and white, also the differences doesnt make us inherently different, they are small compared to interspecies or intergenus differences, we are still all humans and same species etc. the differences arent that important to emphasise always etc. also some indians are stronger then some black groups, bushmen are weaker then jatts

Shah-Jehan
12-27-2013, 02:32 AM
South Asian, judge people on individual basis regarding their intelligence and things like that...
My people (Bengalis) have suffered enough racism on the basis of their supposed physical capabilities. The Martial race theory ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_Race ) put on force by the British has harmed us even in recent times. They said we weren't physically capable of fighting and subduing others just because we revolted against British rule in 1857, while in reality we had the biggest empires in all of India, our empire stretched from Assam in the east to Kamboja (afghanistan) in the west to the Deccan plateau in the South
the Pala empire (originated in Eastern Bengal)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3b/Devapala.jpg
the Mauryan empire (originated in Magadha, Northwestern Bengal)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bf/Mauryan_Empire_Map.gif

I don't think other people of India have claims like that, should we regard ourselves as superior? NO, should we be regarded inferior? No as well...I see these racist ideas flowing through this forum regarding "racial capabilities" when this isn't the case at all, don't believe in these ideas...

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 02:36 AM
While there is some correlation between race (based on present data) and some of the capabilities and weakness listed, when dealing with actual people, you should be judging them on an individual basis.

That is exactly what I meant..

You and me are on the same page..

You shouldn't have voted "all races are same" :lol:

Fincher
12-27-2013, 02:37 AM
I didn't vote.

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 02:39 AM
///

you didn't read my fcuking first post...

I don't give a shit to any race history or skin color or phenotype,
this thread is about biological stuff of races..

I have already said I treat everybody equually and deal with everybody individually//

I said bioligical evolutiion wasn't same simply because natural enviroment for each race wasn't same

Fincher shared my view precisely ...check his updated post.

Balmung
12-27-2013, 02:39 AM
Blacks run faster and have less bodyfat. They can build muscle faster.

Whites (Germanics, Slavs) are taller (unless we're including African American blacks who are also tall most likely due to the fact they were selectively bred the shorter weaker Africans probably died out) and have superior upper body strength. Its how Vikings were able to fight with such larger weapons than those of Asia/Africa such as the Ulfberht.

No clue what genetic gift asians have due to environment. I don't think they're as distinctive.

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 02:41 AM
I didn't vote.

fine...first option is not for both of us..

I would choose option 2 & 3...I think it could be yours too

Yaroslav
12-27-2013, 02:42 AM
All races are same in all capabilities.

Anything short of this is Pharisaic racism.

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 02:44 AM
Blacks run faster and have less bodyfat. They can build muscle faster.

Whites (Germanics, Slavs) are taller (unless we're including African American blacks who are also tall most likely due to the fact they were selectively bred the shorter weaker Africans probably died out) and have superior upper body strength. Its how Vikings were able to fight with such larger weapons than those of Asia/Africa such as the Ulfberht.

No clue what genetic gift asians have due to environment. I don't think they're as distinctive.

Your opinion could be right

Now chooese options 2,3,4 (all or some).
please vote

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 02:45 AM
All races are same in all capabilities.

Anything short of this is Pharisaic racism.

How about arm wrestling between exact median/average person from Nigeria and the counterpart from Japan??

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 02:54 AM
omg...many people are delusional and will simply follow what they were taught even if it was wrong.

Nothing wrong in analyzing and challenging!

Shah-Jehan
12-27-2013, 02:59 AM
why do you have "far-right" on your profile?

LightHouse89
12-27-2013, 03:00 AM
LOL of course not.

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 03:02 AM
why do you have "far-right" on your profile?

It seems many members are "far-right", not just me.

If you don''t know the meaning,

Please read this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far-right_politics

LightHouse89
12-27-2013, 03:03 AM
I would say no because al races are different. I don't think Africans in Africa give a damn about putting people on the moon for example as their own priorities are much different. I think the environment has much to do with this though. Geography fucked some peoples over in a way.

Paluga
12-27-2013, 03:03 AM
All races are same in all capabilities

If someone says something different he lies.

Shah-Jehan
12-27-2013, 03:05 AM
So you're a Hindutva supporter most likely? What is your exact political ideology...

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 03:06 AM
If someone says something different he lies.

So you don't believe in first option in the poll?

Paluga
12-27-2013, 03:08 AM
So you don't believe in first option in the poll?

Why ? You must read and think better.

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 03:11 AM
So you're a Hindutva supporter most likely? What is your exact political ideology...

No man I am not at all Hindu because I hate caste system totally.
tbh I have more respect for Islam.

Politics?
Let me put my wishes
I believe firmly in indigenous rights.
If a Tamil becomes a president of Germany, I would be against it.
I am extremely pissed off due to presence of Italian as ruler in India.

I firmly believe in affirmative action based on wealth...

I am against inheriting parents' wealth anything more than 10 times nation' median family wealth or property..

For instance, no Indian should be allowed to inherit crores or something.

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 03:57 AM
Why ? You must read and think better.

Well I would say guys like you delusional..
guys like me are not lying :thumb001:

Paluga
12-27-2013, 03:59 AM
Well I would say guys like you delusional..
guys like me are not lying :thumb001:

whatever

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 04:01 AM
whatever

Here
12/17 said Blacks are the least intelligent
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?107809-Poor-Whites-Asians-Indians-outperform-wealthy-Blacks-in-exams-Please-provide-reasons/page14

Paluga
12-27-2013, 04:04 AM
Here
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?107809-Poor-Whites-Asians-Indians-outperform-wealthy-Blacks-in-exams-Please-provide-reasons/page14

so what

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 04:09 AM
so what

Well even if it was 7/17, I am not going to change my stance..
I just posted that thread link, which could interest you..nothing else..

Never mind!

Paluga
12-27-2013, 04:19 AM
Well even if it was 7/17, I am not going to change my stance..
I just posted that thread link, which could interest you..nothing else..

Never mind!

Well the only thing I can say is that there are lots of intelligent black people and that is proof enough that all humans are equal.

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 01:40 PM
Well the only thing I can say is that there are lots of intelligent black people and that is proof enough that all humans are equal.

I knew it..I have already said there are exceptions..millions of intelligent Blacks exist.

Here the logic is if there 10000 Indians, 10000 Euros, 10000 Chinese, 10000 Blacks; all were give equal opportuniities throoughtout their life and same natural enviromnet

With 90% in test as requirement,

if 150-200 each INdians, Euros, Chinese get selected .

Blacks would be 100 or lower.

here intelligent Blacks exist too, but median/average potenetial is low and chance of finding qualified is low

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 01:58 PM
//

I am interested in knowing whether I am Far-Right in your perception because you simply mistook me as I am Hindutva suppported :lol:

Neanderthal
12-27-2013, 02:12 PM
Pointless, there is always gonna be faction saying: 'Blacks are no dumb! they are very smart! I once knew this very smart black kid, probably smarter then U!', on the other hand, there gonna be another faction of people that simply dislike blacks, bashing them with something like: 'OMG black so stewpid, I mean, they listen to rap and eat fried chicken they r dumb.' Same goes for all other departments. Most people don't care about facts but emotions, sadly.

Herr Abubu
12-27-2013, 02:15 PM
Neanderthals and Denisovans clearly are more robust and have larger brains. So yes, they are superior.

Maximum Speed
12-27-2013, 02:17 PM
of course not.

Austo
12-27-2013, 02:18 PM
Here

Of course blacks are less intelligent.
They would still live in primitive tribes without the influence of others.

Stanley
12-27-2013, 02:55 PM
Human biological diversity exists, or else we would never think in terms of race. There have been populations who have been more or less separated from each other for evolutionarily significant lengths of time. That differences among these populations would emerge is unavoidable, so, no, it can't be said that all human races have exactly the same capabilities.

For instance, Africans certainly have a greater capability of resisting malaria, or Europeans have a greater capability of synthesizing adequate amounts of vitamin D in northern latitudes.

It obviously gets more controversial when the capabilities discussed turn to things like intelligence or behavioral traits, but it's hard to say there are zero differences among races even then. How big might the differences be? Probably not nearly as big as racists, nazis, and strict biological determinists would claim. And there's a whole host of other factors besides race that likely act as confounding variables, e.g. culture and socioeconomic standing, which make it quite hard to state objectively whether some races are truly better than others in given aspects.

Neanderthal had a great point, that this debate will always be presided over by emotion, and thus bias. On one hand, unrelenting egalitarians, and on the other, mindless bigots.

It's also important to remember that we're speaking of averages, over the whole of a population; as ultimately I agree very much with Fincher's quote below:

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 03:18 PM
//

I agreed with you bro :thumb001:

I hope you also noted my simple point: "All races cannot be same in all capabilities simply because natural environments/influences for the evolution of each race was different"

Again, we talk about median/average person// acknowledging exceptions.

Stanley
12-27-2013, 03:31 PM
I agreed with you bro :thumb001:

I hope you also noted my simple point: "All races cannot be same in all capabilities simply because natural environments/influences for the evolution of each race was different"

Bro, I did.

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 03:43 PM
Bro, I did.

Cool...

13/19 said Blacks are the least intelligent in this thread

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?107809-Poor-Whites-Asians-Indians-outperform-wealthy-Blacks-in-exams-Please-provide-reasons

Vias
12-27-2013, 03:46 PM
Some race is better than other race in physical strength
Some race is better than other race in intelligence
Some race is better than other race in both physical strength and intelligence

Reasons?
Some races have better muscle build.
Some people are lucky that their ethnicity uses a language that develops their brains better or that improves their health due to pronounciation and speech in general.
Some races have been lucky to have been developed in an environment that improves their fatigue and/or speed.
Some races are better at designing and building stuff.
Some races are inherently better at tackling various diseases.

Siberian Cold Breeze
12-27-2013, 03:47 PM
It is the motherland who shape us ,our body as well as the culture we create
However it doesn't mean there are superior and inferior races..
Etnicities, same as individuals ,have their own characters , talents and weakness..

Balmung
12-27-2013, 03:49 PM
Your opinion could be right

Now chooese options 2,3,4 (all or some).
please vote

Its not an opinion though. Science discovered these things long ago (lower bodyfat, higher test levels, fast twitch muscles). Pretty old knowledge surprised it still has doubters.

Vias
12-27-2013, 03:53 PM
Its not an opinion though. Science discovered these things long ago (lower bodyfat, higher test levels, fast twitch muscles). Pretty old knowledge surprised it still has doubters.

Not doubters per se. Political correctness brigade more likely. Though I understand why some would disagree with the notion.

Balmung
12-27-2013, 04:06 PM
Not doubters per se. Political correctness brigade more likely. Though I understand why some would disagree with the notion.

Well if its any consolation apparently black people stink more. Whites stink medium. East Asians stink least.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocrine_sweat_gland

I can confirm. Just a bit of heat and my black friends are covered in sweat and i'm like wtf bro its not even hot :lol:

Another quality about East Asians besides not sweating a lot, they have dry earwax.

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 04:08 PM
It is the motherland who shape us ,our body as well as the culture we create

Of course blacks are less intelligent.
They would still live in primitive tribes without the influence of others.

of course not.

For instance, Africans certainly have a greater capability of resisting malaria, or Europeans have a greater capability of synthesizing adequate amounts of vitamin D in northern latitudes.

Guys you made a great points and I always believed in everything you said..

Most people will simply believe in what they read in textbook and if someone says anything against "all races are equally potential in every competition", they will say he/she is racist :laugh:

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 04:33 PM

Political correctness driven by minority vote-bank greedy politicians, millions of Libtards, self-hating powerful-job holders, etc

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 04:37 PM

Look at the poll results..:lol:

some of you agreed with me partially though..

Check comments by members who said NO..some of them really make sense

Prisoner Of Ice
12-27-2013, 04:39 PM
I strongly believe all humans are same in basic senses like love, friendship, etc

I don't think even this much is true except in a made up fantasy world, and there are people of all races who don't have these kind of emotions at all and think only of their momentary pleasure, especially criminals.

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 04:41 PM
I don't think even this much is true except in a made up fantasy world, and there are people of all races who don't have these kind of emotions at all and think only of their momentary pleasure, especially criminals.

I don't think I can agree with you in emotions..
There could be small differences like short-temper which could be high among some races.

But most people are quite same in love, friendship, sensing-taste of food, reaction-to-medicine, etc

Prisoner Of Ice
12-27-2013, 04:48 PM
Similar, but I am not sure you could say exactly the same. I think east asians are a lot different than indians in their outlook and feelings, like day and night.

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 04:57 PM
Similar, but I am not sure you could say exactly the same. I think east asians are a lot different than indians in their outlook and feelings, like day and night.

I agree east-Indians and east-Indians are slightly different..of course not exactly same...sometimes, they both find different foods as the best food for their taste.
I think we can ignore such tiny differences..

portusaus
12-27-2013, 05:07 PM
Yes. Europeans are the most creative, Northeast Asians have the highest capacity for IQ / human calculator work, west Africans are the strongest, east Africans are the fastest, etc.

Of course. There is a strong divide between smart races and less smart races.

Austo
12-27-2013, 09:33 PM
Yes. Europeans are the most creative, Northeast Asians have the highest capacity for IQ / human calculator work, west Africans are the strongest, east Africans are the fastest, etc.

Of course. There is a strong divide between smart races and less smart races.

They might be good bodybuilders, but in strongman competition i have never seen one.

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 11:55 PM
They might be good bodybuilders, but in strongman competition i have never seen one.

Lol..All this bodybuilder or strongman competitors can be 0.01% of a whole population of any race..
Even national level or first class sports people and local place sports coaches, etc...all these athletic based professional salary earners would make just 1%..

remaining 99% people of any race got to have a decent intelligence to survive :lol:

sturmwalkure
01-11-2014, 08:50 PM

There is no racial equality, there is racial difference. Equality is a lie, but it is disproved by nature and reality.

Loki
01-11-2014, 08:52 PM
In general yes, but I'm unsure about Alpignids.

blklady2013
01-11-2014, 08:53 PM
Yes because biology isn't destiny. Our brains and our bodies adjust to our environments. It's all in what you choose to train or emphasize...

The Illyrian Warrior
01-11-2014, 08:58 PM
Comparing this.

In general yes, but I'm unsure about Alpignids.

With this.

I don't really dislike anyone as a group, only individuals.

Why this sounds contradiction to me.. :rolleyes:

Windischer
01-11-2014, 08:58 PM
races dont have capabilities, individuals do.
and i dont think that different face and darker skin really has any direct influence on personal ability ;)

Austo
01-11-2014, 09:48 PM
races dont have capabilities, individuals do.
and i dont think that different face and darker skin really has any direct influence on personal ability ;)

Caucasoids win strongman
Mongoloids win table tennis
Negroids win marathon

is this a coincidence?

Windischer
01-12-2014, 12:11 AM
Caucasoids win strongman
Mongoloids win table tennis
Negroids win marathon

is this a coincidence?

by abilities i meant brainskills, not things like running faster (because of longer legs), or lifting heavier weight (because of heavier bones). none of these are tied to ugliness of face or swarthiness of skin :P
pingpong is dominated by chinks because of cultural ties (who else plays that shit?). same like hockey is dominated by central, eastern & north europe & north america. i cant imagine bosnian hockey team for example ;)

p. s. marathon is dominated by folks from east africa (ethiopia, kenya, somalia), at least here. the rest of niggaz seem to be marginal in that run. again, nothing to do with their nigginess.

Prisoner Of Ice
01-12-2014, 08:20 PM

They are actually less strong pound for pound. The ones who are good boxers generally aren't winning on strength, they win more because they can take a punch than anything else.

LightHouse89
01-12-2014, 08:23 PM
I would say no. As they view other cultures as inferior.

Caismeachd
01-12-2014, 08:29 PM
I don't think so. When man left Africa and survived the frozen north it culled off the stupid and less ready to cooperate for their own survival. Asians and Europeana have much less variable genetics than Africans so obviously there was a major cull somewhere. If you just look at cultural accomplishments its not too difficult to see.

Windischer
01-12-2014, 08:38 PM
I don't think so. When man left Africa and survived the frozen north it culled off the stupid and less ready to cooperate for their own survival. Asians and Europeana have much less variable genetics than Africans so obviously there was a major cull somewhere. If you just look at cultural accomplishments its not too difficult to see.

yes and eskimos, inuits, saami, samoyeds etc. already have bases on ganymedes. lol you have no idea about development of civilization, which 1st developed in fertile areas with best crops = tropical, subtropical parts, and advanced north only thanks to advancements in agrotechnology, efforts of the roman state and its successors, and new crops (potato revolution in europe led to industrial revolution).
let me remind you that the civilization has reached the frozen north only few centuries ago.

LightHouse89
01-12-2014, 08:40 PM
and it rapidly advanced. ;)

Windischer
01-12-2014, 08:43 PM
and it rapidly advanced. ;)

yes, the saami space union is making good advances. they have mining facilities on 44 asteroids.

Caismeachd
01-12-2014, 08:43 PM
Efforts of the roman empire? We are talking about 30-40,000 years before that when people left Africa and went north. At least 10k years ago when people moved far north when the glaceriers retreated. Far before the romans. You are stuck in the jungles messing around with too many tropical herbs. You are thinking in a very contrived linear way which is much different than reality.

Windischer
01-12-2014, 08:50 PM
Efforts of the roman empire? We are talking about 30-40,000 years before that when people left Africa and went north. At least 10k years ago when people moved far north when the glaceriers retreated. Far before the romans. You are stuck in the jungles messing around with too many tropical herbs. You are thinking in a very contrived linear way which is much different than reality.

there has been no civilization in northern europe (around teh baltic, north sea, british isles) before the roman one or (or its remnants) had reached there. ppl lived in wooden and clay, rarely stonewrought dwellings, and towns (trading points/power centers) were more like a bigger village encircled by a pallisade and a moat. certain tribes have shown more concentrated efforts and spent their energy building stone circles/rows for worshipping. this state of affairs persisted for centuries, somewhere even up to high middle-ages.
and am not even going into nomads or northern ppl like saami.

Caismeachd
01-12-2014, 08:53 PM
You're totally oblivious if you don't take 40,000 years of human development into place. You think it all happened within the last 2500 years?

LightHouse89
01-12-2014, 08:53 PM
I keep it Caucasian. For example I have more in common with a Georgian than a Japanese person or a African from Africa.

LightHouse89
01-12-2014, 08:55 PM
yes, the saami space union is making good advances. they have mining facilities on 44 asteroids.

we are beginning too. In America there is already a group working on deep space travel. I hope I live to see a space ship have the capability to enter another solar system. A wonderful German American achievement the rocket was.

Windischer
01-12-2014, 08:59 PM
You're totally oblivious if you don't take 40,000 years of human development into place. You think it all happened within the last 2500 years?

human development was very slow and has accelerated during past several thousand years in relation to agriculture, when a semblance of civilization (in the true meaning of the word) has appeared in the most hospitable areas and slowly spread to less hospitable areas.
the birth of civilization has nothing to do with north.

Caismeachd
01-12-2014, 09:02 PM
That isn't true at all. Just because romans developed armies and incruscions doesn't mean the rest of humanity was on hold. Undermining what people did in northern Europe 10k years past is really criminal.

Prisoner Of Ice
01-12-2014, 09:04 PM

300k-600k of neanderthal evolution is more like it. I think people have been basically human at least a million years, but the evolution centers are mainly europe and east asia.

In last 12k years evolution has accelerated due to advent of farming but much of that has simply been to fix many genes already in some populations across the whole. All of it comes out of europe and east asia, though.

Evolution is very slow in small tribes or when there's no selection pressure.

Hàkon
01-12-2014, 09:07 PM
As the distinctions between races are biologically marginal, I would bet that the differences in their intrinsic potentials behave in the same manner.

Furthermore, comparing individual A from race A, brought up in culture and environment A to individual B from race B, brought up in culture and environment B, as ridiculously done in the opening post, is not an accurate way of comparing a race A to a race B.

You have to isolate the factor you are comparing, otherwise you will have irrelevant variables acting on the outcome, generating a, for the issue at hand (a precise comparison), useless result.

Caismeachd
01-12-2014, 09:09 PM
Africa has the most variable genes in humans. An african from a tribe 10 miles away can have more genetic variance than a Scottish guy and a Japanese guy. That's what we base the out of Africa theory on. Africans never developed much at all. And we can all agree Europeans and Asians developed major cultures. There was a culling that went on that seperated less agreeable people. It's pretty obvious.

Also
01-12-2014, 09:14 PM
We are equal, but some of us are more equal than the others.

Methusalem
01-12-2014, 09:17 PM
As the distinctions between races are biologically marginal, I would bet that the differences in their intrinsic potentials behave in the same manner.

Furthermore, comparing individual A from race A, brought up in culture and environment A to individual B from race B, brought up in culture and environment B, as ridiculously done in the opening post, is not an accurate way of comparing a race A to a race B.

You have to isolate the factor you are comparing, otherwise you will have irrelevant variables acting on the outcome, generating a, for the issue at hand (a precise comparison), useless result.

But many people think that the environment/culture of race A is a result of race A's capabilities. Hence 'inferior' races produce 'inferior' environments/cultures. This is proof enough for some people that certain races or individuals belonging to a certain race are inferior. I know you have to look at all 'socio-economic/cultural' factors, but for some people this is just political correct, cultural relativistic hogwash.

Well if its any consolation apparently black people stink more. Whites stink medium. East Asians stink least.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocrine_sweat_gland

I can confirm. Just a bit of heat and my black friends are covered in sweat and i'm like wtf bro its not even hot :lol:

Another quality about East Asians besides not sweating a lot, they have dry earwax.

I have a very good Russian friend. He is a ginger and he has a very strange, penetrating smell.

Hàkon
01-12-2014, 09:39 PM
But many people think that the environment/culture of race A is a result of race A's capabilities. Hence 'inferior' races produce 'inferior' environments/cultures. This is proof enough for some people that certain races or individuals belonging to a certain race are inferior. I know you have to look at all 'socio-economic/cultural' factors, but for some people this is just political correct, cultural relativistic hogwash.

I cannot speak for "many people", and I do not rule it out entirely, but my impression is that what brings cultures about, as in the case with what forms individuals, is a multivariable Laurent polynomial, so to speak.

Windischer
01-12-2014, 09:50 PM
Africa has the most variable genes in humans. An african from a tribe 10 miles away can have more genetic variance than a Scottish guy and a Japanese guy. That's what we base the out of Africa theory on. Africans never developed much at all. And we can all agree Europeans and Asians developed major cultures. There was a culling that went on that seperated less agreeable people. It's pretty obvious.

just sort out what you talk about. genetic stuff? fine, go on. cultural/cuvilization stuff? fine, go on.
but dont mix these 2 together because culture has nothing to do with genes or whatnot. having such or such genes doesnt give any group of people some special ability like "build a civilization" button or whatnot. development of civilization is mainly a matter of favourable physical conditions and social environment (stability, peace, prominent/unifying figures, non self-destructive culture etc).

Prisoner Of Ice
01-13-2014, 03:32 AM
As the distinctions between races are biologically marginal,

Except that they are not, and now we know them in pretty strong detail.

Hàkon
01-13-2014, 06:40 AM
Except that they are not, and now we know them in pretty strong detail.
While (genetical) differences are definitively present, they are not great; besides, more often greater between two individuals of what one would consider a subspecies than among two subspecies.

Loki
01-13-2014, 07:46 AM
Comparing this.

With this.

Why this sounds contradiction to me.. :rolleyes:

That's me kidding of course ;)

Prisoner Of Ice
01-13-2014, 08:44 AM
While differences are definitivtely present, they are not great; besides, more often greater between two individuals of what one would consider a subspecies than among two subspecies.

They are pretty big actually. Species doesn't really mean anything it's a made up term, but the differences are fairly dismaying.

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2005/04/26/9530.aspx

The differences are pretty big, about 10% of brain size. This study is the most exhaustive because it's a meta study.... There's been (often laughable) studies that try and say brain size doesn't mean anything but it's pretty clear it has about 0.4 corollation with IQ. Brain size, reaction times and IQ are all highly related.

Brain Size Differences. Studies using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) find a correlation of brain size with IQ of about 0.40. Larger brains contain more neurons and synapses and process information faster. Race differences in brain size are present at birth. By adulthood, East Asians average 1 cubic inch more cranial capacity than Whites who average 5 cubic inches more than Blacks.

Trans-Racial Adoption Studies. Race differences in IQ remain following adoption by White middle class parents. East Asians grow to average higher IQs than Whites while Blacks score lower. The Minnesota Trans-Racial Adoption Study followed children to age 17 and found race differences were even greater than at age 7: White children, 106; Mixed-Race children, 99; and Black children, 89

Race Differences in Other "Life-History" Traits. East Asians and Blacks consistently fall at two ends of a continuum with Whites intermediate on 60 measures of maturation, personality, reproduction, and social organization. For example, Black children sit, crawl, walk, and put on their clothes earlier than Whites or East Asians.

Life history one is pretty significant. Neanderthals had a longer childhood than modern humans. Generally, the longer the childhood the more advanced the organism. That's why all the smart people you know are usually late bloomers, while the cool kids from high school are working in shoe stores like Al Bundy. Dumb as dirt inner city hooligans can hit puberty a 8 years old! Half the age as some of the most intelligent people I know.

Do Culture-Only Theories Explain the Data? Culture-only theories do not explain the highly consistent pattern of race differences in IQ, especially the East Asian data. No interventions such as ending segregation, introducing school busing, or "Head Start" programs have reduced the gaps as culture-only theory would predict.

American blacks have 7% rh- blood type. So they are really about half european, and their IQ comes out on average about 85 which is the same as mixes in south africa come out, whereas unmixed SSA growing up in a first world country come out around 70.

Asians have a couple % larger brain on average than whites, and whites are about 10% greater than blacks. And it's the neocortex where the difference in brain sizes lie, the important part where your thinking occurs.

People should realize that humans are not just interchangeable, as propaganda has been shoving down our throats for so long. If that were the case, why care for our own children at all?

First worldia only got where it is by carefully nurturing of children by parents who had the right qualities for success. Simply having a bunch of bastard children from random coupling running around and expecting them to be just as productive and safe to be around leads to an immediate decline.

Of course individual is what matters the most, but people should be aware of reality as well, especially when issues like mass immigration are constantly knocking on your door (especially with the huge correlation between crime and low IQ).

Prisoner Of Ice
01-13-2014, 09:26 AM
This should be kept in mind for racial quotas, too. If more asians get into college and fewer blacks, tough shit. The people who are qualified and work hardest to get good grades should go to good schools, not people chosen for political reasons. People are not being oppressed today due to being a "minority" and the people who are going to integrate already have, and the people who can't live in a normal society never will be able to.

ChocolateFace
01-13-2014, 09:48 AM
All races are precisely the same but not exactly the same in capabilities. Some perform better and worst at certain activities because of the different types of evolutionary pressures that has caused them to diversify in the first place. But the differences are not huge in any way.

de Burgh II
01-13-2014, 10:57 AM
I would have to concur since there are studies out there that contradict society's popularized, simplistic notion...

Brain Density...

"A variety of modern research procedures (MRI, autopsies, endocranial volume, external head measures) have confirmed these early studies of racial di€fferences in brain size. Using MRI, Harvey, Persaud, Ron, Baker and Murray (1994) found that 41 Africans and West Indians had a smaller average brain volume than did 67 Caucasians. Using brain mass at autopsy, Ho, Roessmann, Straumfjord and Monroe (1980) summarized data for 1261 individuals and reported a mean brain weight of 1323 g for White Americans and 1223 g for Black Americans. Using endocranial volume, Beals, Smith and Dodd (1984) analyzed about 20,000 skulls from around the world and found that East Asians, Europeans, and Africans average cranial volumes of 1415, 1362, and 1268 cm3 respectively. Using external head measurements from a strati®ed random sample of 6325 US Army personnel, Rushton (1992) found that Asian Americans, European Americans, and African Americans averaged 1416,
1380, and 1359 cm3, respectively.

Are these findings attributable simply to race differences in body size? The world database from: (a) autopsies, (b) endocranial volume, (c) head measurements, and (d) head measurements corrected for body size were summarized by Rushton (1995, pp. 126±132, Table 6.6). The results in cm3 or equivalents were: East Asians and their descendants Ð 1351,1415, 1335 and 1356 (mean of 1364); Europeans and their descendants Ð 1356, 1362, 1341 and 1329 (mean of 1347); and Africans and their descendants Ð 1223, 1268, 1284 and 1294 (mean of 1267). The review found the overall mean for Asians to be 17 cm3 more than that for Europeans and 97 cm3 more than that for Africans. Within-race €differences, due to the method of estimation, averaged 31 cm3.

Further evidence that the observed racial di€fferences in brain size are real, comes from the parallel findings of measured intelligence. East Asians, tested in North America and in Pacific Rim countries typically average IQs in the range of 101 to 111. Caucasoid populations in North America, Europe and Australasia typically average IQs of from 85 to 115 with an overall mean of 100. African populations living south of the Sahara, in North America, in the Caribbean, and in Britain typically have mean IQs of from 70 to 90 (Jensen, 1998; Lynn, 1997; Rushton, 1995). Jensen (1998, p. 443) calculated an ``ecological'' correlation (widely used in J.P. Rushton, C.D. Ankney / Personality and Individual differences 29 (2000) 591±620 593epidemiological studies) of +0.99 between median IQ and mean cranial capacity across the three populations of ``Mongoloids,'' ``Caucasoids,'' and ``Negroids.''

http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/sizematters.pdf

Bone Density...

"Osteoporosis and fractures are important health problems in older men [1, 2]. The lifetime risk of experiencing an osteoporotic fracture in Caucasian men over the age of 50 is similar to the lifetime risk of developing prostate cancer [2]. Mortality after an osteoporotic fracture is greater in older men compared to older women [3, 4]. Considering demographic trends leading to greater numbers of older men in both developed and developing countries, the societal burden of osteoporosis in men is a major international health concern.

Many studies in US people reported that hip fracture rates among older African-American, Asian, and Hispanic men are lower than rates among Caucasian men [5-11]. Several population studies have reported that African-American men have higher bone mineral density (BMD) than US Caucasian and Hispanic men at major weight-bearing sites such as femoral neck and lumbar spine [12-15]. Age-related cross-sectional declines in BMD have been shown to be significantly steeper among US Hispanic men than African-American or US Caucasian men [14, 15]. These race/ethnic differences in BMD could contribute to the lower risk of fracture in African-American men when compared to Caucasian and Hispanic men. However, the evidence of difference in BMD between US Hispanic and Caucasian men is not consistent [13-15], and the difference between Caucasian and Asian men is also inconclusive [13, 16, 17].

Most epidemiologic reports on race/ethnic differences in men's BMD are limited to US race/ethnic groups. To extend our knowledge about race/ethnic difference in BMD, we collected datasets from one US [18] and three non-US bone health studies [19-21] and compared older men's mean BMD, respectively, across seven race/ethnic groups: US Caucasian, US Hispanic, US Asian, African-American, Afro-Caribbean, Hong Kong Chinese, and South Korean."

http://www.natap.org/2010/HIV/112110_02.htm

Distinct evolution of races...

"For the past twenty years I have studied race differences in brain size, intelligence, sexuality, personality, growth rate, life span, crime, and family stability. On all of these traits, Orientals fall at one end of the spectrum, Blacks fall at the other end, and Whites fall in between. Chart 1 lists the differences between the three major races: Orientals (East Asians, Mongoloids), Whites (Europeans, Caucasoids), and Blacks (Africans, Negroids). To keep things simple, I will use these common names instead of scientific ones and will not discuss subgroups within the races. On average, Orientals are slower to mature, less fertile, and less sexually active, have larger brains and higher IQ scores. Blacks are at the opposite end in each of these areas. Whites fall in the middle, often close to Orientals. The evidence shows that this is due to both genes and environment. I have suggested an evolutionary theory to explain this three-way pattern. Of course, these differences are averages. The full range of behaviors, good and bad, is found in every race. No group has a monopoly on virtue or vice, wisdom or folly. However, this pattern is true over time and across nations and this means that we cannot ignore it."

http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/race_evolution_behavior.pdf

Archaic admixture in modern humans...

"Whole genome comparisons identified introgression from
archaic to modern humans. Our analysis of highly
polymorphic HLA class I, vital immune system
components subject to strong balancing selection, shows
how modern humans acquired the HLA-B*73 allele in
west Asia through admixture with archaic humans called
Denisovans, a likely sister group to the Neandertals.
Virtual genotyping of Denisovan and Neandertal genomes
identified archaic HLA haplotypes carrying functionally
distinctive alleles that have introgressed into modern
Eurasian and Oceanian populations. These alleles, of
which several encode unique or strong ligands for natural
killer cell receptors, now represent more than half the
HLA alleles of modern Eurasians and also appear to have
been later introduced into Africans. Thus, adaptive
introgression of archaic alleles has significantly shaped
modern human immune systems.
Whether or not interbreeding occurred between archaic and
modern humans has long been debated (1, 2). Recent
estimates suggest that Neandertals contributed 1-4% to
modern Eurasian genomes (3) and Denisovans, a likely sister
group to the Neandertals, contributed 4-6% to modern
Melanesian genomes.(4)"

http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1122&context=publichealthresources

Just these examples should enlighten one that there is more that meets the eye that contradicts popularized notions that exist in certain societies should be handled with a degree of skepticism. Researching for yourself is a person's best friend in order to find these very truths regardless if the person/society hates it which you could say is very prevalent in globalized societies we know of today.

YeshAtid
01-14-2014, 04:03 PM
There is no racial equality, there is racial difference. Equality is a lie, but it is disproved by nature and reality.

I agree with you on that. It's self evident that some races are better than others, but people tend to avoid that very inconvenient truth. How would you formulate such a hierarchy?

Balmung
01-14-2014, 04:32 PM
Next time I come in contact with a wog i'll arm wrestle with them to test out the strength superiority theory.

Alessio
01-23-2014, 10:07 PM
I depents where you're judging about.

Jackson
01-23-2014, 10:10 PM
I think genetic differences in regards to these factors do occur and are important, although there's serious overlap. It only seems to be when it's pushed to the extreme that you get clear distinctions, like a lot of people of descent from certain areas in Africa make very good long-distance runners, and many northern and eastern Europeans make good weightlifters and things like that.

Alessio
01-23-2014, 10:10 PM
''greeks have smaller penis then dutch''

Where you spying on me while I was taking a leak, you pervert ! ;)

no they are not but also not individuals are either within a race or all ethnic groups within a race, greeks are shorter then swedes, greeks have smaller penis then dutch, germans have higher IQ then serbs (serbs 92, germans 104) etc. also individuals vary also alot one black one white can be equally strong and intelligent but different to another black and white, also the differences doesnt make us inherently different, they are small compared to interspecies or intergenus differences, we are still all humans and same species etc. the differences arent that important to emphasise always etc. also some indians are stronger then some black groups, bushmen are weaker then jatts

Alessio
01-23-2014, 10:11 PM
I think Dutch people are stronger than Africans, mentally and physically. :coffee:
And Med's have a better cuisine, art, culture and are better in expressing themselves.
They're both just the best :p

Alessio
01-23-2014, 10:31 PM
'' I am extremely pissed off due to presence of Italian as ruler in India.''

Are you afraid pasta is going to replace Basmati rice ?
Why are some parts of India so filthy by the way ? I've never really understood how people can wash themselves in water where cadavers are swimming, and all kinds of trash is dumped.
I like some elements of Indian culture and history though, especially certain spices!!

No man I am not at all Hindu because I hate caste system totally.
tbh I have more respect for Islam.

Politics?
Let me put my wishes
I believe firmly in indigenous rights.
If a Tamil becomes a president of Germany, I would be against it.
I am extremely pissed off due to presence of Italian as ruler in India.

I firmly believe in affirmative action based on wealth...

I am against inheriting parents' wealth anything more than 10 times nation' median family wealth or property..

For instance, no Indian should be allowed to inherit crores or something.

Prisoner Of Ice
01-24-2014, 05:59 AM
Just these examples should enlighten one that there is more that meets the eye that contradicts popularized notions that exist in certain societies should be handled with a degree of skepticism. Researching for yourself is a person's best friend in order to find these very truths regardless if the person/society hates it which you could say is very prevalent in globalized societies we know of today.

All of the "we are genetically the same!" garbage is utter crap, especially comparisons to mice, chimps, and bananas.

simple_guy
01-24-2014, 10:25 AM
retarded thread

ArabianCharm
01-24-2014, 10:26 AM
No but Caucasians are same in all capabilities i think .

Dorian
01-24-2014, 10:55 AM
Of course they are not!Mediterranean race is the superior race,the founder of civilization...all the other races and (white/caucasian)sub-races are inferior to it and they are just bad copies!The developed races and (white/caucasian)sub-races have inferiority complex because they can not surpass their mediterranean masters so as defense they turn their inferiority complex into a superiory complex and they try to attack their mediterranean masters and try to lower them by spreading false stereotypes(typical behavior of someone who feels inferior)in order to feel good about themselves,but deep inside they know the truth,THEYYYYY ARE INFERIOR! :D

ArabianCharm
01-24-2014, 11:05 AM
Of course they are not!Mediterranean race is the superior race,the founder of civilization...all the other races and (white/caucasian)sub-races are inferior to it and they are just bad copies!The developed races and (white/caucasian)sub-races have inferiority complex because they can not surpass their mediterranean masters so as defense they turn their inferiority complex into a superiory complex and they try to attack their mediterranean masters and try to lower them by spreading false stereotypes(typical behavior of someone who feels inferior)in order to feel good about themselves,but deep inside they know the truth,THEYYYYY ARE INFERIOR! :D

I'm part of the Mediterranean race and i look Mediterranean , the Lower Mesopotamia consists of southern Iraq, Kuwait and parts of western Iran.

Alessio
01-24-2014, 11:32 AM
I liked your comment because I had to laugh about it. :picard2:

Methusalem
01-24-2014, 03:48 PM

The Mediterrean race is a slave mixed race which is the results of ancient neolithic Somalid males raping European cavewomen. Without holy sperm of Somalid e1b1b no Greek civilization, no Roman civilization, no Egyptian civilization, no Albert Einstein, no Adolf Hitler and no Wright brothers.

cally
01-24-2014, 03:59 PM
holy sperm :lol:

The Illyrian Warrior
01-24-2014, 04:02 PM
The Mediterrean race is a slave mixed race which is the results of ancient neolithic Somalid males raping European cavewomen. Without holy sperm of Somalid e1b1b no Greek civilization, no Roman civilization, no Egyptian civilization, no Albert Einstein, no Adolf Hitler and no Wright brothers.

Too bad you ain't known within scientific community my friend, anyways if genetics was so easy task we wouldn't need for scientist anymore. ;)

Methusalem
01-24-2014, 04:05 PM
Too bad you ain't known within scientific community my friend, anyways if genetics were so easy we wouldn't need for scientist anymore. ;)

My Somalid brothers gave the seed. Without our genetic contribution we would still live in caves.

Methusalem
01-24-2014, 04:07 PM
More info:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?111604-Ancient-Greece-A-Somalid-civilization

The Illyrian Warrior
01-24-2014, 04:09 PM
My Somalid brothers gave the seed. Without our genetic contribution we would still live in caves.

Does it mean the best seed was spread throughout Europe and most worthless one stay put?! :rolleyes:

Nah, man forget it too crazy theory to believe in anyways. xD

McCauley
01-24-2014, 04:11 PM

Meds are dwarfish feminine pussys.

Methusalem
01-24-2014, 04:12 PM
Does it mean the best seed was spread throughout Europe and most worthless one stay put?! :rolleyes:

Stop these blasphemous questions.

The Illyrian Warrior
01-24-2014, 04:21 PM
Stop these blasphemous questions.

Lol.

What's blasphemous about, you just gave your personal theory now enlight us more since you made me curious to know about, don't disappoint people's here since many have high expectation on you, do it for sake of humanity. :whistle:

Methusalem
01-24-2014, 04:23 PM
Lol.

What's blasphemous about, you just gave your personal theory now enlight us more since you made me curious to know about, don't disappoint people's here since many have high expectation on you, do it for sake of humanity. :whistle:

Read and learn. Where does e1b1b come from?

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?111604-Ancient-Greece-A-Somalid-civilization

Prisoner Of Ice
01-24-2014, 08:06 PM

They'd been farming for 5k years before athenian greeks even existed. Also they didn't come from somalia, they both came from further east.

Celxon
01-25-2014, 12:24 AM
There are gifted people in all races. They're gifted due to both nature and nurture, but genes play roles. That's why you see great athletes whose parents are/were great athletes. This phenomenon can be found among people of any race.

Nehellenia
02-07-2014, 06:31 AM
It depends on the individual person, not their race.. i have met Asians who i am smarter than. I have also seen Asians who are stronger physically than Whites. Blacks who are more driven than Whites, the race factor isn't the determining factor, it is the person.