PDA

View Full Version : Classify Spaniard actor Pablo Rivero

Cristiano viejo
12-27-2013, 07:36 PM
From Madrid

http://encuentrosdigitales.rtve.es/2009/p/365_big.jpg
http://www.diariofemenino.com/images/galeria/17000/17560_pablo-rivero-en-el-acto-de-presentacion-de-una-bebida-refrescante.jpg
http://especiales.elperiodico.com/recursos_comunes/76200_g.JPG
http://encuentrosdigitales.rtve.es/2012/p/1857_big.png

GrebluBro
12-27-2013, 07:40 PM
not loooking stereotypical Spaniard
Looks totally north-western..
I think many girls will like him

Hadouken
12-27-2013, 07:42 PM
Keltic Nordid

Cristiano viejo
12-27-2013, 07:47 PM
not loooking stereotypical Spaniard
Looks totally north-western..
I think many girls will like him
Of course, stereotypical Spaniard is from Arabia. But there are a lot of Spaniards like him. When I see Pablo Rivero I remember Eloy Azorín http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?102544-Classify-Spanish-actor-Eloy-Azor%EDn

oh-nahhh
12-27-2013, 08:00 PM
Atlanto-Nordid.

Tooting Carmen
07-08-2014, 07:42 PM
Atlanto-Nordid.

Yes

Styrian Mujo
07-08-2014, 07:47 PM
One could almost say that he is a good example of a depigmented west Mediterranid.

TIGERZZZ
07-08-2014, 07:52 PM
Looks French

The Philosopher
09-11-2015, 03:22 PM
Let's be honest, this is not your typical Spanish stereotype that Spaniards in general are not well

Kazbolat
09-11-2015, 03:23 PM
Very typical Spanish

Anthropologique
09-11-2015, 03:23 PM
N. Atlantid + Sub-Nordid.

Anthropologique
09-11-2015, 03:28 PM
Let's be honest, this is not your typical Spanish stereotype that Spaniards in general are not well

Yes, we know that. However, he is not rare for Spain / Iberia, just a minority, and falls within the Iberian spectrum.

Light hair (including light brown) in Spain runs at ~ 25%, with Navarre and Aragon the highest. Same for light eyes (does not include hazel).

The Philosopher
09-11-2015, 03:31 PM
Yes, we know that. However, he is not rare for Spain / Iberia, just a minority, and falls within the Iberian spectrum.

Light hair (including light brown) in Spain runs at ~ 25%, with Navarre and Aragon the highest. Same for light eyes (does not include hazel).

So I do not understand why people say that is typical Spanish. Actually this is not the usual look here

Anthropologique
09-11-2015, 03:35 PM
So I do not understand why people say that is typical Spanish. Actually this is not the usual look here

Whoever wrote that is joking ...

The Philosopher
09-11-2015, 03:38 PM
Whoever wrote that is joking ...

I hope, that a minimum criterion in this forum

Anthropologique
09-11-2015, 03:40 PM
I hope, that a minimum criterion in this forum

You will soon see how unbalanced people can be on this forum.

Cristiano viejo
09-11-2015, 03:44 PM

It was said by an envy Georgian, since we all know how typical is this kind of people in his country.
Is he unusual in Spain, according you?

The Philosopher
09-11-2015, 04:00 PM
It was said by an envy Georgian, since we all know how typical is this kind of people in his country.
Is he unusual in Spain, according you?

Unusual ... maybe. What is certain is that it represents the majority stereotype. And when we see Paul Rivero did not categorize as typical Spanish

Armand_Duval
09-11-2015, 04:10 PM
Keltic Nordid

+1

Cristiano viejo
09-11-2015, 06:45 PM
Unusual ... maybe. What is certain is that it represents the majority stereotype. And when we see Paul Rivero did not categorize as typical Spanish

Paul Rivero lol
I am tired to see people like this guy, I dont know about you.

The Philosopher
09-11-2015, 07:11 PM
Paul Rivero lol
I am tired to see people like this guy, I dont know about you.

It is ironic, I have called "Paul" because it seems otherwise English

Seriously, Pablo Rivero seems like a great actor, but does not conform to Spanish canons. It's just my opinion

Cristiano viejo
09-11-2015, 07:14 PM
It is ironic, I have called "Paul" because it seems otherwise English

Seriously, Pablo Rivero seems like a great actor, but does not conform to Spanish canons. It's just my opinion

What Spanish canons? those which say Spaniards are ultra-dark tanned with dark hair and 1 65 cm?
If you deny that there are tons of people so in Spain, well... :rolleyes:
Not the most typical but not unusual neither.

The Philosopher
09-11-2015, 07:18 PM
What Spanish canons? those which say Spaniards are ultra-dark tanned with dark hair and 1 65 cm?
If you deny that there are tons of people so in Spain, well... :rolleyes:
Not the most typical but not unusual neither.

You know that no. I have often attacked the comments classify Spanish Arabs, but does not necessarily mean to be English. I think the spaniards are like I´m, white skin, dark hair and eyes variables (in my case clear).. more or less... or no?

Cristiano viejo
09-11-2015, 07:24 PM
You know that no.
I know that yes. I have grown seeing people so and even lighter all my life. I have a lot of relatives so too.

I have often attacked the comments classify Spanish Arabs, but does not necessarily mean to be English. I think the spaniards are like I´m, white skin, dark hair and eyes variables (in my case clear).. more or less... or no?
Oh no, the word English arrived here :picard1: who wants to be English, man? no one is saying we look British, for God sake.

I dont have very clear that you are Spaniard but yeah, a lot of Spaniards look alike.

Ibericus
09-11-2015, 07:29 PM
Los británicos por lo general son una población fea, y no se parecen a nosotros, porque querríamos nosotros parecernos a ellos, no tiene sentido, eso es un mito inventado por los italianos y americanos de aquí. :picard2:

The Philosopher
09-11-2015, 07:29 PM
I know that yes. I have grown seeing people so and even lighter all my life. I have a lot of relatives so too.

Oh no, the word English arrived here :picard1: who wants to be English, man? no one is saying we look British, for God sake.

I dont have very clear that you are Spaniard but yeah, a lot of Spaniards look alike.

I mean that the stereotype of "moruscos bajitos" I've always criticized because it is not true. But in my opinion is not true in general that we resemble that actor

You say I'm not the typical Spanish stereotype? then, do I look like?

The Philosopher
09-11-2015, 07:30 PM
Los británicos por lo general son una población fea, y no se parecen a nosotros, porque querríamos nosotros parecernos a ellos, no tiene sentido, eso es un mito inventado por los italianos y americanos de aquí. :picard2:

Pues eso he dicho muchas veces. Hay italianos y españoles que quieren parecerse a los del Norte de Europa cuando en mi opinión la belleza reside en los rasgos especiales, además de que italianos y españoles somos muy atractivos

Anthropologique
09-11-2015, 07:38 PM

Mas los Italianos. No se exactamente las razones. Enseguridad racial?

Anthropologique
09-11-2015, 07:39 PM
I mean that the stereotype of "moruscos bajitos" I've always criticized because it is not true. But in my opinion is not true in general that we resemble that actor

You look to be well within the Iberian spectrum.

The Philosopher
09-11-2015, 07:40 PM
Mas los Italianos. No se exactamente las razones. Enseguridad racial?

Pues no se por qué deberían tener ese complejo racial, si precisamente las italianas y españolas físicamente son las más cotizadas de toda Europa y en los hombres, pues igual. Deberíamos alegrarnos xD

Cristiano viejo
09-11-2015, 10:31 PM

You maybe look Spaniard but not the typical. Same than that actor :)