PDA

View Full Version : Hello from a Dutch

Westfalen
11-18-2009, 07:54 PM
Hello,

I'm from the east-Netherlands and found this forum on SF.
My interest is history, culture and ethnicity and discussions around that.
I'm facing lots of problems here in the Netherlands, mass-immigration and cities turning into multicultural getthos.
I'm searching for good nationalist forums as there are already too many like SF.

Greetings

Loki
11-18-2009, 07:55 PM
Welcome. Apricity is a forum that is concerned with European cultural and ethnic preservation, although we wouldn't put the label "nationalist" on it, as that is political and Apricity doesn't have a default political orientation.

Hope you enjoy the forum with us. :)

The Lawspeaker
11-18-2009, 07:56 PM
Very well. Please tell us more a little bit more about yourself. We have had a Saxon here too which was quite pro-German and he caused us a bit of trouble. So just to be sure- tell us a bit more.

Until then I am quite sure that you can understand why I welcome you from behind the proverbial barrel of a gun..

Äike
11-18-2009, 07:57 PM
Welcome to The Apricity.

Scyldwulf
11-18-2009, 07:57 PM
Welcome, Westfalen! I'm new here myself :D

Vulpix
11-18-2009, 08:04 PM
Welcome!

Westfalen
11-18-2009, 08:12 PM
Very well. Please tell us more a little bit more about yourself. We have had a Saxon here too which was quite pro-German and he caused us a bit of trouble. So just to be sure- tell us a bit more.

Until then I am quite sure that you can understand why I welcome you from behind the proverbial barrel of a gun..

Well, so you welcome every Dutch Saxon from behind the barrel of a gun when there seems some pro-German-sentiment?
I can tell you that are quite some Dutch Saxons with pro-German attitude.

I'm not really a pro-German nor anti-, maybe you were thinking of that by "Westfalen", well the region Westfalen in Germany is just a part of the old West-Falen (west-velden), the western part of the Saxon Empire. There was also East-Falen.

The Lawspeaker
11-18-2009, 08:13 PM
Well, so you welcome every Dutch Saxon from behind the barrel of a gun when there seems some pro-German-sentiment?
I can tell you that are quite some Dutch Saxons with pro-German attitude.

I'm not really a pro-German nor anti-, maybe you were thinking of that by "Westfalen", well the region Westfalen in Germany is just a part of the old West-Falen (west-velden), the western part of the Saxon Empire. There was also East-Falen.
If you read my post again you would see that I have some pretty sound reasons to be not so forthcoming.
We had a chap here that caused us a lot of grief. His name was Hutten and once we were on a forum together. He likes to stab backs.

anonymaus
11-18-2009, 08:28 PM
If you read my post again you would see that I have some pretty sound reasons to be not so forthcoming.
We had a chap here that caused us a lot of grief. His name was Hutten and once we were on a forum together. He likes to stab backs.

Please try to keep this sort of thing out of the introduction area. We welcome people here, unless they make themselves unwelcome.

anonymaus
11-18-2009, 08:29 PM
Hello,

I'm facing lots of problems here in the Netherlands, mass-immigration and cities turning into multicultural getthos.
I'm searching for good nationalist forums as there are already too many like SF.

Greetings

Welcome to Apricity :)

Wölfin
11-18-2009, 08:36 PM
Welcome, hope you will like it here.

Eldritch
11-18-2009, 08:37 PM
Greetings from Finland. :)

Beorn
11-18-2009, 08:38 PM

Hello. I am interested in knowing what you mean by the highlighted.

Frigga
11-18-2009, 08:48 PM
Hello and welcome to The Apricity! :)

Smaland
11-18-2009, 09:01 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

Svarog
11-18-2009, 10:52 PM
Ahoy! :)

Hello. I am interested in knowing what you mean by the highlighted.

Probably that there are way too many fucktarded forums around to chose from

Not easy to find a cool place to hang around anymore, not that it has ever been tho - i guess..

Osweo
11-19-2009, 12:42 AM
Howdo, distant kinsman! :yo:

That's interesting. I've long been generally aware of Westphalia, but never heard the Dutch name before. Is it really so simply etymologised? Falen / Velden = Plains?

Gooding
11-19-2009, 01:19 AM
Hello,

Greetings

Good day! I personally have a great admiration of the Dutch people and the ones here already are absolutely indispensable.I hope you enjoy your time here.:):thumb001::cool:

Lulletje Rozewater
11-19-2009, 05:54 AM
Hello,

Greetings
Hello to you to

Tabiti
11-19-2009, 06:03 AM
Welcome!

Westfalen
11-19-2009, 05:05 PM
Howdo, distant kinsman! :yo:

That's interesting. I've long been generally aware of Westphalia, but never heard the Dutch name before. Is it really so simply etymologised? Falen / Velden = Plains?

Yes it's that easy :)
Wel, it used to be Falaos, and we Dutch also have the word Vlakte, Planes in English, so Falen-Falaos-Phaloas-Planes, or Falaos-Flach.

Thanks for the Welcomes everyone :)

Fortis in Arduis
11-19-2009, 11:08 PM
Big welcome to the forum. :)

The Lawspeaker
11-21-2009, 09:15 PM
I think that I have some reasons to believe that you are not that troublesome member. Let me therefore welcome you as you ought to be welcomed. :) And I also owe you a apology because I was somewhat unpleasant to you when you came in.

Welkom aan boord, Saks. Welk stuk Saksen is het jouwe ? Drenthe, De Graafschap, Twente ? Of woon je net over de grens in Westfalen ?

Get this man the flag, please, of Gelderland, Overijssel or Drenthe when he replies. :)

Germanicus
11-21-2009, 09:19 PM
Hello and welcome to our community..:)

Brynhild
11-21-2009, 09:19 PM
Welcome to the forum.

The Black Prince
11-21-2009, 09:38 PM
Welkom op The Apricity.;)

Svipdag
11-21-2009, 09:48 PM
Welcome to the Apricity Forum. That was surely a left-handed welcome that you got from Asega. Anyhow, I sincerely welcome you to our forum and
I hope that you'll enjoy our discussions.

BTW, I was a member of Skadi Forum 3 times [Why is too complicated to explain at the moment.] and I know just what you mean. I resigned twice. The atmosphere in that forum is tense.