PDA

View Full Version : Richard Dawkins mad about politics and feminism invading science

Prisoner Of Ice
01-01-2014, 01:24 AM
:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1pJ8vYxL3Q#t=77

Fluid mechanics problems don't get solved because they have female terminology so men discriminate against them!

Also
01-01-2014, 01:36 AM
Feminists are crazy and non-sensical for the most part.

thetank
01-01-2014, 01:41 AM
I never understood if he is so concerned with civilization and the damage that is done from religion, why doesn't he ever write books criticizing the United States government which has done far worst things than religion?

Prisoner Of Ice
01-01-2014, 01:41 AM
They won back in 60s but some have just kept going....

Prisoner Of Ice
01-01-2014, 01:44 AM
I never understood if he is so concerned with civilization and the damage that is done from religion, why doesn't he ever write books criticizing the United States government which has done far worst things than religion?

I find it interesting that most of these people who are grouped together don't have any coherence. It's like it's a construct of a fantasy political view that no one actually holds. Atheists think feminists are retards and are often patriotic to USA, feminists hate muslims, and all of them hate mass immigration unless they are themselves an immigrant. Kind of falls apart when you look closely. I guess it made sense to make wacky alliances when they were "the opposition" but obviously they have had the upper hand for 30 years now. Yet they keep supporting shit they don't believe in due to their own (lame) pet issue....

Caismeachd
01-01-2014, 02:05 AM
He's always been like that. He has never liked the liberal agenda and has always fought against it.

Caismeachd
01-01-2014, 02:22 AM
In his books from the 70's he used to speculate that blacks were much lower intelligence.

Prisoner Of Ice
01-01-2014, 04:38 AM
In his books from the 70's he used to speculate that blacks were much lower intelligence.

I am surprised he can get away with that, I guess being anti christian makes up for his failure to embrace multicult britain.