PDA

View Full Version : Jews, huh! What are they good for?

HawkR
01-04-2009, 11:04 PM
Absolutely nothing. Well, that's my meaning, what's your view on Jews?

MarcvSS
01-04-2009, 11:07 PM
Absolutely nothing. Well, that's my meaning, what's your view on Jews?Well you know me Maidz...

Jews? Against the wall is to good for them. Pure waste of bullets.

HawkR
01-04-2009, 11:08 PM
I do know you, but apricity don't;)

MarcvSS
01-04-2009, 11:14 PM
I do know you, but apricity don't;)True my good friend

Arrow Cross
01-04-2009, 11:17 PM
They've been infesting Europe for long enough with their petty schemes of revenge on the Goyim, and with the conclusion of WWII, they enjoy an immense influence and almost-invulnerability.

Be them politicians, bankers, media employees, teachers, or scientists, they push an agenda contary to a healthy European interest in the vast majority of times. It has been so all along history, but next time, an expulsion must be final and complete.

They have their ancient home now. They can return to Israel where they can finally live as a true nation, instead of a nation-inside-nations, as parasites. So many friendly and compassionate alternatives have been tried in the last few centuries... and none worked. They all must go, the next time Europe awakens.

If it awakens...

HawkR
01-04-2009, 11:20 PM
They've been infesting Europe for long enough with their petty schemes of revenge on the Goyim, and with the conclusion of WWII, they enjoy an immense influence and almost-invulnerability.

Be them politicians, bankers, media employees, teachers, or scientists, they push an agenda contary to a healthy European interest in the vast majority of times. It has been so all along history, but next time, an explusion must be final and complete.

They have their ancient home now. They can return to Israel where they can finally live as a true nation, instead of a nation-inside-nations, as parasites. So many friendly and compassionate alternatives have been tried in the last few centuries... and none worked. They all must go, next time Europe awakens.

If it awakens...

Back in the old days (before and after WW2) I would understand the banker jobs, comedy jobs and so on, as people then knew what they were, but now, as they take influental possitions, their agenda is pretty obvious.

TheGreatest
01-04-2009, 11:21 PM
A lot of Great Men have tried to fix the Jews. Trying to get the Jew to become a honest man, make himself a honest living and assimilate.

But this has never worked. Jews still live in Ghettos (A Ghetto does not necessarily mean poor. Those gated communities in Gaza and Florida being an example). And Jews are still parasitic, making most of their income on theft.

HawkR
01-04-2009, 11:29 PM
And some great men tried to evict them, make them go away, damned it be they failed:(

SouthernBoy
01-04-2009, 11:29 PM
They have much more in common with us than most other groups and I have never had an unpleasant experience with one. :)

TheGreatest
01-04-2009, 11:39 PM
They have much more in common with us than most other groups and I have never had an unpleasant experience with one. :)

Possibly. I can see this argument prevailing when comparing them to non-European peoples.
But that is no excuse to tolerate their antics. To be honest I probably wouldn't care much about Israel, if the United States wasn't sending them billions in foreign aid.

HawkR
01-04-2009, 11:40 PM
Define "in common" considering they're from arab countries.

And no, I haven't neither had an unpleasent time with a jew, but just because I haven't had an unpleasent time with a serial-killer, doesn't mean I'll trust him nor like him.

Stegura
01-05-2009, 12:04 AM

Be them politicians, bankers, media employees, teachers, or scientists, they push an agenda contary to a healthy European interest in the vast majority of times. It has been so all along history, but next time, an expulsion must be final and complete...

You summed it up perfectly!

http://www.resist.com/CARTOON%20GALLERY/KIKES/jews_image64.jpg

Loki
01-05-2009, 12:06 AM
My boss is a Jew and he's a nice guy. In the last 10 years of working, probably the best boss I've had so far. It's easy to generalize about things, but there always are exceptions to the stereotype.

SouthernBoy
01-05-2009, 12:10 AM
But that is no excuse to tolerate their antics. "Their" antics? Do you mean the antics of some Jews?
To be honest I probably wouldn't care much about Israel, if the United States wasn't sending them billions in foreign aid. Jews have created as much wealth. ;)
Define "in common" considering they're from arab countries. Are we talking about the same group here?
And no, I haven't neither had an unpleasent time with a jew, but just because I haven't had an unpleasent time with a serial-killer, doesn't mean I'll trust him nor like him. Do you mean that you feel it likely you would have an unpleasant experience with a Jewish person if you knew more?

TheGreatest
01-05-2009, 12:14 AM
My boss is a Jew and he's a nice guy. In the last 10 years of working, probably the best boss I've had so far. It's easy to generalize about things, but there always are exceptions to the stereotype.

Well it is easy to generalize because a lot of Jews are foul characters. But I've met my fair share of Jews who were nice and respectable. It's just the obnoxious ones that shove it in your face and abuse their power

Æmeric
01-05-2009, 12:15 AM

You're only 18, give it time.

TheGreatest
01-05-2009, 12:16 AM
"Their" antics? Do you mean the antics of some Jews? Jews have created as much wealth. ;) Are we talking about the same group here? Do you mean that you feel it likely you would have an unpleasant experience with a Jewish person if you knew more?

Resourcing wealth is a bit different than creating wealth. Most Jews are in the service trades (Lawyers and Bankers) that create very little wealth.

There was an old saying that there was no such thing as a Jewish Farmer, because their peoples have always lived in towns and cities, stealing from others and becoming rich in the process.

Vargtand
01-05-2009, 01:10 AM
I don't dislike jew's per default, though all Jews I have met have been very cheap people... both in character with their money and how they threat others.

TheGreatest
01-05-2009, 01:24 AM
I don't dislike jew's per default, though all Jews I have met have been very cheap people... both in character with their money and how they threat others.

Cheap being a trait that shouldn't be mistaken with frugality or thrifty. If you enter a competitive business like real estate or salesmen, you will soon despise Asians and Jews.

Fortis in Arduis
01-05-2009, 01:44 AM
I am sympathetic towards the Jewish-Israeli far-right because their objectives are the same as our own, if I can speak for everyone else.

Jews in Europe have had a history of bad interaction.

Even Arthur Koestler, a Hungarian Jewish Spy and famour author who hated the Nazis said that Jewish people should either assimilate completely or move to Israel.

TheGreatest
01-05-2009, 02:01 AM
I am sympathetic towards the Jewish-Israeli far-right because their objectives are the same as our own, if I can speak for everyone else.

Even Arthur Koestler, a Hungarian Jewish Spy and famour author who hated the Nazis said that Jewish people should either assimilate completely or move to Israel.

And it's because the Jew was responsible for said bad interaction. Jews were not expelled dozens of times for no apparent reason. Read David Duke's Jewish Supremacy.

''Jews and Their Antics", as I've already posted about. In Russia, the Jew was despised because he caused nothing but trouble (assassinating Alexander II and causing the Civil War). It's practically the same story everywhere in Europe

Vargtand
01-05-2009, 02:06 AM

Is it really completely desirable to have them completely assimilated? A co worker of mine had at least to my ears a good theory regarding it. On which I build the following idea:

The closer you come to assimilation of an individual, the more difficult it will become removing said individual from the society in question.

Even more difficult will it be to remove the children, as they would then not know of their native culture nor of their native language, because a fully assimilated individual would feel no desire to teach their child those things. Which leads to that it is more likely for that child to stay where he currently are.
And then we have solved one problem but we have created an other and that is the foreign influence of the gene pool. Which is even less desirable in my view.

I say less immigrants and see to it that each and every generation learns about their own culture so they will have an easier time and thus a more likely time of moving back to where they came from.

TheGreatest
01-05-2009, 02:16 AM
Is it really completely desirable to have them completely assimilated? A co worker of mine had at least to my ears a good theory regarding it. On which I build the following idea:

The closer you come to assimilation of an individual, the more difficult it will become removing said individual from the society in question.

I thought there already has been a lot of Jews assimilated? France had one of the largest Jew populations and now that is no longer the case...

Almost all the Jews we know about are mainly 90%+ Eastern European. Most of the Jews in the United States, had parents or Grandparents that were born in Eastern Europe.

Even more difficult will it be to remove the children, as they would then not know of their native culture nor of their native language, because a fully assimilated individual would feel no desire to teach their child those things. Which leads to that it is more likely for that child to stay where he currently are.
And then we have solved one problem but we have created an other and that is the foreign influence of the gene pool. Which is even less desirable in my view.

I say less immigrants and see to it that each and every generation learns about their own culture so they will have an easier time and thus a more likely time of moving back to where they came from.

Appearance is an important part of assimilation. An Indian might be born in the UK and become ''English'' in culture, but he will never be an Englishman.

Fortis in Arduis
01-05-2009, 02:18 AM
And it's because the Jew was responsible for said bad interaction. Jews were not expelled dozens of times for no apparent reason. Read David Duke's Jewish Supremacy.

''Jews and Their Antics", as I've already posted about. In Russia, the Jew was despised because he caused nothing but trouble (assassinating Alexander II and causing the Civil War). It's practically the same story everywhere in Europe

Do not tell me what to read.

Do you think that you have just invented the wheel or something? :coffee:

I live in Europe.

Is it really completely desirable to have them completely assimilated?

I am against assimilation.

I am pro-expression and am supportive of Jewish identity vis a vis the Jewish-Israeli far-right.

Otherwise, not really.

TheGreatest
01-05-2009, 02:23 AM
Do not tell me what to read.

Do you think that you have just invented the wheel or something? :coffee:

I live in Europe.

So do a lot of Indians and Blacks, you must be proud :rolleyes:

You summed it up perfectly!

http://www.resist.com/CARTOON%20GALLERY/KIKES/jews_image64.jpg

What a fine looking man... :D

Fortis in Arduis
01-05-2009, 02:26 AM
So do a lot of Indians and Blacks, you must be proud :rolleyes:

Nothing new, and David Duke, the original American windbag, is like stuck gramophone.

I live in Europe.

I am a nationalist.

What do you imagine I do not know? :rolleyes2:

Oresai
01-05-2009, 05:47 AM
I`ve never knowingly met a Jew, but I do live in a rural and isolated area. The only exposure I`ve had to them has been through articles, history, and the media (which they seem to run on the whole) plus financial institutions.
For me, muslims are my bogeyman. I find them horribly threatening and dangerous, have done for years, when back then I was voicing that concern and being called bigot, intolerant, even racist!

lei.talk
01-05-2009, 07:36 AM
but there always are exceptions to the stereotype."

A genius is a genius,
regardless of the number of morons who belong to the same race -

and a moron is a moron,
regardless of the number of geniuses who share his racial origin.

Absolute Common Sense
(http://www.strauss.za.com/phl/ar_rcsm_1963.html)

Hasty Generalisation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasty_generalization)

Bell Curve (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution)

Skandi
01-05-2009, 08:04 AM
I dislike the tendancy for some Jews to cry about past issues and expect things to go their way because of it, in that respect they are much like blacks but I have no problem with them being in this country as I don't see a threat from them.
What I do believe is that we should take notice of their policies in Israil and copy some of their nationalistic policies

Arrow Cross
01-05-2009, 08:09 AM
Oh yeah, they are smart lil' guys. They will smile into your face, pat you in the back and ensure you they're the nicest folks in the whole wide world. After all, they run such tidy homes, they are so well-learned and educated, and mannered...

But when it comes to money, they will sell you out for half a dollar, when it comes to political and civil influence, they will always campaign for the gay, the miscegenator, the Negro, the Mexican, because a nation of rootless, culture-less, and colour-less consumer idiots of 90 IQ Shopping Maul Planet™ are the easiest possible herd of sheeps to rule.

That's why the world is in their pocket, my friend. Or should I say wallet?

Fortis in Arduis
01-05-2009, 08:40 AM
I dislike the tendancy for some Jews to cry about past issues and expect things to go their way because of it, in that respect they are much like blacks but I have no problem with them being in this country as I don't see a threat from them.
What I do believe is that we should take notice of their policies in Israil and copy some of their nationalistic policies

Israel is a multicultural country with a lot of minorities, including about 400-500 Samaritans who only have five surnames between them.

The government there has a Stalinist rather than true-nationalistic character.

If Israel should ever be destroyed, all these people will be vanquished by the muslim hoardes.

Absinthe
01-05-2009, 04:07 PM
Over the last years I've tried to combat blind hatred and anti-semitism instilled in me by various ideologies as I saw it as a scapegoat for the problems we've created ousrelves, rather than an actual threat to us...

You see, I got tired of hearing that the Jews are to blame for everything, the Jews did this, the Jews did that, the Jews are responsible for European decline...and so on.

So, no, I don't believe the Jews are responsible for European decline.

Europeans are responsible for European decline.

The Jews may have certainly promoted a number of destructive models, but if Europeans were stronger and less susceptible, they would have opposed to those models and would have kicked the jewish influences out of their societies, but they didn't.

I know one thing though, and it is becoming increasingly evident.

The Jews are a greedy, intrinsically trouble-making people who've created a lot of problems over the Centuries. By using their economic power to manipulate geopolitical circumstances, they are trying to get their way no matter what.

I am thinking that if the state of Israel had not been supported by world super powers, the Jews would have little or no control over the Middle East.

Had they been scattered across the globe, it would be each man for himself and they would care more about their personal profit than their domination over the middle eastern territoy.

Had there been no wars and bloodshed between Israel and Palestine, there would have been much, much less (if any at all) waves of muslim immigration in Europe. Let alone muslims are so hostile towards us because Europe has been supporting Israel all along.

Have you thought about that?

Arrow Cross
01-05-2009, 04:39 PM
The fact that my dog is unable to get rid of them won't redeem its parasites, and I'll still do whatever I can to both remove them, and ensure they won't be back.

The topic now is world Jewry, we are bashing modern Europeans in basically every other thread as they fully deserve it. No one is suggesting Jews are the roots of every problem, but their question needs to be attended as well.

Æmeric
01-05-2009, 04:43 PM
Over the last years I've tried to combat blind hatred and anti-semitism instilled in me by various ideologies as I saw it as a scapegoat for the problems we've created ousrelves, rather than an actual threat to us...

You see, I got tired of hearing that the Jews are to blame for everything, the Jews did this, the Jews did that, the Jews are responsible for European decline...and so on.

So, no, I don't believe the Jews are responsible for European decline.

Europeans are responsible for European decline.Yes, but the Jews were there encouraging the policies that lead to the decline of the European nations & the Eurolands. They were strong advocates for the Immigration Reform Act of 1965, along with other White ethnics. I would say the Jews have had a more negative influence on the US then on most European nations but because of the status of the US as a financial & economical superpower this has had far wider negative consequences then Jewish influence in say France or Britain.

The Jews may have certainly promoted a number of destructive models, but if Europeans were stronger and less susceptible, they would have opposed to those models and would have kicked the jewish influences out of their societies, but they didn't.Because the Jews are small innumber it is hard for most to believe how much damage the can cause.

I know one thing though, and it is becoming increasingly evident.

The Jews are a greedy, intrinsically trouble-making people who've created a lot of problems over the Centuries. By using their economic power to manipulate geopolitical circumstances, they are trying to get their way no matter what.In the US they have tendency to gravitate towards gatekeeping positions in society which give thems extraordinary influence on everyday American life. Print & broadcast media, Hollywood (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4922#post4922), academia, banking, law, politics (http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1225910044052). They want to control all the levers of power & influence.

I am thinking that if the state of Israel had not been supported by world super powers, the Jews would have little or no control over the Middle East. They use the power on the economic, cultural & political life of the US to exert power in the Middle East.

Had they been scattered across the globe, it would be each man for himself and they would care more about their personal profit than their domination over the middle eastern territoy.Historically they have always stuck together against the goyim but when the goyim bands together against the Jews, the Jews start screaming "anti-Semitism" or "Nazi!, It's just like the 30s!" etc...

Had there been no wars and bloodshed between Israel and Palestine, there would have been much, much less (if any at all) waves of muslim immigration in Europe. Let alone muslims are so hostile towards us because Europe has been supporting Israel all along.

Have you thought about that?The situtation in Palestine has little to do with the immigration of Pakistanis, Indians & Bangladeshis to Britian, Algerians, Morrocans & Tunisians to France, or Turks to Germany. Though the Jews do support the creation of pluralistic societies at the expense of destroying the Western Chrisitan-based-values societies that previously existed in the West. And they are always rubbing everyone's nose in the holocaust story - "If only we all lived in a diverse society & learned tolerance we would never again have another holocaust.":rolleyes:

Absinthe
01-05-2009, 05:09 PM
Well pardon me if I sounded this way, I didn't mean to make the criticism of Europeans a central aspect of my reasoning, but rather to illustrate how even when one tries to be objective and not be overrun by anti-semitic impulses, one ends up being anti-semitic by viewing the after effects of Jewish manipulation.

Æmeric, I don't underestimate the jewish influence, not at all. I just said that it takes two to tango, and had the gentiles been more self-conscious and proud, they wouldn't have succumbed so easily to this degenerate lifestyle promoted by the jewish media.

The situtation in Palestine has little to do with the immigration of Pakistanis, Indians & Bangladeshis to Britian, Algerians, Morrocans & Tunisians to France, or Turks to Germany.

Not directly, but it certainly makes matters worse, in terms of hostility and hatred towards Europeans, for supporting the state of Israel. I am sure that the world would have been a better place if this state had never been formed, or if it had been placed, let's say, in...Madagascar :p ;)

Fortis in Arduis
01-05-2009, 07:56 PM
We have said nothing, quite simply, because it’s nothing to do with Britain, and therefore nothing to do with the British National Party. That is the simple answer to the number of newer readers who have emailed recently to ask why this website has said nothing about the current number one international news topic - Israel’s targeted but massive air and ground response to indiscriminate but relatively feeble Hamas missile strikes on Israeli civilians.

The fighting in Gaza is not a proper concern for a British political party - especially at a time when the Bankers’ Bust threatens the livelihoods of millions and what little remains of the social cohesion of our own country. One of the core tenets of our nationalist philosophy is that Britain should keep completely out of other people’s quarrels and wars unless there are clear issues of our own national interest to give us the right, and our government the duty, to interfere.

Beyond that, as nationalists and not imperialists, we recognise the right of every other people under the sun to seek to secure self-determination on a patch of earth that is their historic and spiritual homeland, and the duty of every government of such a nation-state to protect its citizens from terrorism or oppression.

That includes both the Israelis and the Palestinians, but while we instinctively would suggest that a land-for-peace, two-state solution is the most likely way to square their very differing ambitions, in the end it is entirely up to them whether they make peace or continue fighting from now until Judgement Day. It really isn’t any of our business.

A superficially logical argument has been made by several of our readers to the effect that the endless television coverage of dead or injured Palestinian children (the anti-Israeli bias of the leftist BBC is particularly marked) will inflame Islamist extremists against not only Israel but also against other Western states, including the UK and our soldiers currently stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The reality, however, is not only that our troops should not be there in any case (and never should have been, for thy are two patches of howling desert that have nothing to do with Britain) but that Islamist ‘extremists’ need no ‘inflaming’. The massively influential Wahhabi and Deobandi sects behind most Sunni ‘extremism’ were alive and kicking, against the West in general and Britain in particular, decades or indeed a century before the state of Israel came into existence.

Indeed, the destruction of Israel (which is the generally stated aim of all the far-left and Muslim demonstrators screaming and on occasion rioting outside the Israeli Embassy in London, and the generally unstated aim of the far smaller number of neo-Nazi cranks siding with them on the Internet) would most definitely not placate a single hardline Muslim.

One of the fundamental lessons of the West’s long and at times desperate defence against Islam’s institutionalised aggression, sexual predation and imperialism, is that every victory for Islamic fighters reinforces the hysterical certainty in the word of the Prophet and in Islam’s self-proclaimed destiny to conquer the entire world.

The destruction of Israel would not send Islam back into a peaceful slumber, but would merely inspire and radicalise a whole new generation of Jihadist fanatics with the idea that the hour of their final triumph against the ‘Crusaders’ had been signalled by the collapse of the latter’s ‘Zionist outpost’ on the eastern edge of the Mediterranean. This would lead as a direct and immediate consequence to:

1) Renewed acts of ethno-religious cleansing against the non-Muslim remnants of the earlier populations of the Dar al Islam (lands which have already submitted to Allah);

2) A fresh confidence in the plan to re-partition India and establish a contiguous ‘Moghulstan’ taking in Pakistan, the Kashmir, huge swathes of northern India and Bangladesh;

3) A stepping up of the pressure through demographics and violence to reconquer further swathes of the Balkans and the southern edges of Russia;

4) Even more strenuous efforts to hasten the conquest - by demography, immigration, conversion, subversion and, when the time is right, force - of Western Europe and, a generation or so later, North America.

While Israel’s no-holds barred self-defence undoubtedly gives Islamist recruiters good material with which to radicalise some of their less motivated brethren, Israel’s extinction would provide them with even stronger arguments in favour of Jihad. The most elementary study of their rhetoric shows that they do not regard Israel as the great enemy, merely as the catspaw of Christendom. They may be right or they may be wrong, but that is what they believe; the destruction of Israel would therefore make them even bolder and more aggressive. Thus while we would oppose any move to entangle Britain in war on behalf of Israel, it is in our clear national interest that it should survive.

Whether that survival is made any more or less likely by responding on such a scale to the cynical provocations by Hamas is another matter, but that judgement is for Israelis to make at the ballot box, and not for us.

Westerners should concentrate on the key matter that concerns us. Our people must understand that Islam is not a mutated version of Christianity with a pacifist core in which the Meek will inherit the earth; it’s a creed of War and the Sword. It is inflamed by victory, and encouraged by successive advances. Once they start fighting, the only thing its followers understand is defeat. The centuries in which Islam has slumbered have all followed massive defeats which shattered the conceit that its date with Destiny and world domination was just around the corner.

Tours, Lepanto, Vienna, and even in its lesser way Omdurman, all show that Islam defeated is Islam tamed. The burning of the ancient Library of Alexandria, the obliteration of Christian North Africa, the Islamist genocides in India, the destruction of Byzantium, the repeated rape of the Balkans, the ceaseless efforts to take Europe - all show that when Islam takes a foot it wants a hundred miles.

That is the nature of the great Beast of our times. It can be defeated and put back to sleep. Its modern prestige and especially the power of the Sunni and Shi-ite fundamentalists in Saudi Arabia and Iran is based on one thing. It certainly isn’t military prowess, as the American, British and Israeli machines have all shown over and over again. Nor is it about guerrilla warfare successes of the kind seen in Afghanistan and Lebanon, which may yet emerge in Gaza.

The real motor of Jihad is oil money. The move to a post-oil world will be difficult even for the West, but once it is properly underway the resulting crash in the income of the fundamentalist paymasters of Islamic expansionism and terror will force them to stop worrying about conquering the world and to concentrate on looking after their own people or risk ending up riddled with bullets.

It can’t happen too soon, and developing the technologies and economic model needed to wean ourselves off oil, and the perpetual growth superstition it has fostered, is the very best way to deal with the instability of a Middle East that should have nothing to do with us. In the meantime, we will go back to ignoring Gaza and concentrate on the things that matter to our people.

http://bnp.org.uk/2009/01/%e2%80%9cisrael%e2%80%99s-gaza-affair%e2%80%9d-by-bnp-leader-nick-griffin/

Æmeric
01-05-2009, 08:22 PM
No one here is in favor of the Islamicization of Europe or North America. But I don't think the Jews give a damn about the preservation of our societies. They do like to use the US to defends theirs. The amount of attention given to Israel & Palestine by the mainstream media in America is incredible. The major broadcast networks, along with CNN & Fox, are much more likely to report a rock throwing incident involving Jews & Palestinians in the West Bank then lets say a heinous carjacking/rape/torture/double murder in Tennessee. (http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2007/05/the_knoxville_h.php) Jew gets killed by Palestinian is news. American killed by illegal alien is not. And so it goes.

Red Skull
01-05-2009, 09:24 PM
The goal is to make Europe completely Judenfrei.

The grand question is what method to use.

TheGreatest
01-05-2009, 09:30 PM
The goal is to make Europe completely Judenfrei.

The grand question is what method to use.

David Duke mentioned a quote from a leading Rabbi, who (paraphrasing) mentioned that Palestinians who migrated abroad were more likely to intermarry, and their descendants will lose all attachment to Palestine and the Jewish Issue.

It's like that old saying killing two birds with one stone. The Jew's intention is to Mongrelize the entire planet, the divide and conquer strategy and they are accomplishing this through usurpation of immigration boards and policies.

Jews have always remained that ''special little group" that Dictators have trusted for centuries and thousands of years. Since Jews have no attachment to the local peoples, or anyone in particular, they are more ''trusted''. This is the reason why Jews want a mognrelized society, because it will allow them to dominate the top echleons of society (much like in ancient Egypt) with little to no resistance.