PDA

View Full Version : 800-Pound South Carolina Man Dies After Getting Stuck in Recliner for 8 Months.

Cato
11-20-2009, 04:39 AM
:rolleyes:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,575807,00.html

"Webb, 33, didn't ask for help for all those months, because he was ashamed and didn't have health insurance, said his wife, Ada. He slept and used the bathroom in his chair and she cleaned it every day. The former preacher would post sermons online from the chair, and it wasn't long before he decided he was ready to go home to the Lord, she said."

His shame didn't motivate him to stop being a disgusting fatass who pissed and shat himself for 8 months.

SwordoftheVistula
11-20-2009, 05:05 AM
Delaying Obamacare until this idiot kicked the bucket has probably shaved a few million bucks off the deficit.

~°2012°~
11-20-2009, 08:37 AM
Victory for Eugenics

Idun
11-20-2009, 08:47 AM
Eating yourself to death seems to be a very American thing. Why is that? Why do people there eat and eat and eat until they die? They eat massive amounts of fat food, ignoring the dangers, and when they become bed ridden they often have family members helping them to continue with their slow suicide instead of helping them cut down on the food intake. It is so sick and strange.

I wonder if they put something in the food there that makes people dependent on more and more food. A drug or narchotic of some kind. So many Americans are morbidly obese so you have to wonder and look for any reasons and explanations out of the ordinary, I think.

anonymaus
11-20-2009, 09:03 AM
Eating yourself to death seems to be a very American thing. Why is that? Why do people there eat and eat and eat until they die? They eat massive amounts of fat food, ignoring the dangers, and when they become bed ridden they often have family members helping them to continue with their slow suicide instead of helping them cut down on the food intake. It is so sick and strange.

I wonder if they put something in the food there that makes people dependent on more and more food. A drug or narchotic of some kind. So many Americans are morbidly obese so you have to wonder and look for any reasons and explanations out of the ordinary, I think.

The part of our evolution which allows us distinct modes of sustaining our bodies - ketogenesis vs glucogenesis - also biases us in favour of the latter option with neurochemical rewards; such foods are very readily and cheaply available, over here, which combined with poor nutritional education and laziness certainly has led to an increase in obesity.

Morbid obesity is not likely to be largely caused by this. Only facilitated.

Cato
11-20-2009, 02:32 PM
Lack of willpower. The pathetic thing really is that the fat guy's wife thought that he was better off dead since he'd be with Jesus.

Puahaha.