PDA

View Full Version : Dharmic Religions Sub-Section

Óttar
01-02-2014, 10:32 PM
I have noticed there are subsections for Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and Heathenry, but there are none for Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, etc. I propose that one should be created.

Óttar
01-06-2014, 10:43 PM
Nobody?

arcticwolf
07-14-2014, 12:46 AM
Brother, I opened a new thread today asking this question, no response. Seems we get ignored because we are peaceful, and not pushy.

The full Balkan/wog combo approach works much better methinks! :laugh:

Óttar
07-14-2014, 03:44 AM
I opened this thread months ago...

Kazi, Loki...

Kazimiera
07-15-2014, 11:44 PM
Loki and I can't be everywhere all the time. Today is the first time I have seen this thread. Loki has already created a Buddhism section - because arcticwolf got pushy. :D

arcticwolf
07-15-2014, 11:51 PM
Loki and I can't be everywhere all the time. Today is the first time I have seen this thread. Loki has already created a Buddhism section - because arcticwolf got pushy. :D

LOL

Sure did! :thumb001:

Svipdag
07-15-2014, 11:56 PM
I support this proposal. However, I suspect that there are too few of us to sustain such a forum.

Kazimiera
07-16-2014, 12:03 AM
I support this proposal. However, I suspect that there are too few of us to sustain such a forum.

We've got a Buddhism one and I'm sure articwolf will supply us with plenty of material to go there.

As far as the other eastern religions go, there aren't enough threads at the moment but that doesn't mean there won't be any in the future. I normally make subsections when there are enough threads to put at least 40 or 50 threads into that subsection. I think we need a paganism one too. Whilst finding threads to move to the Buddhism section I came across quite a number to warrant such a subsection. I'll speak to Loki about it.