PDA

View Full Version : Classify Jesus Fernandez (Spanish Skateboarder)

Fincher
01-03-2014, 06:03 PM
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-lqmD8AMnvXU/UNzIQr7mZqI/AAAAAAAAFX8/p-N069IZd3w/s400/blogger-image-584612527.jpg
http://cdn2.coresites.mpora.com/kingpin_new/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/jesus_portrait-310x463.jpg
http://lakai.com/cms/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Fernandez_Main.jpg
http://skateboarders.le-site-du-skateboard.com/files/jesus-fernandez-portrait.jpg

Tooting Carmen
01-03-2014, 06:04 PM
Atlantid with a little Med.

Gaita
01-03-2014, 06:07 PM
What part of Spain is this cat from?

He be Atlantid foo shizel.

Gaita
01-03-2014, 06:09 PM
I'd say he's a NW.

Fincher
01-03-2014, 06:10 PM
He's from Barcelona.

Lábaru
01-03-2014, 06:11 PM
Pred.Atlantomediterranean

Lábaru
01-03-2014, 06:12 PM
He's from Barcelona.

He is Andalusian I think, born in Barcelona.

Anthropologique
01-03-2014, 06:13 PM
Atlantid with some Atlanto-Med.

Newsboy
01-03-2014, 06:42 PM
He is Andalusian I think, born in Barcelona.
Possibly. One thing is for sure, he is definitely not a native Catalan because his surname doesn't originate there.

As for classification, I agree with you. Predominantly Atlanto-Med.

Roy
01-03-2014, 07:32 PM
Atlanto-Med.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-03-2014, 07:40 PM
I'd say he's a NW.

I knew he wasn't by his first name. I don't recall anyone in Galicia naming their son Jesus. That seems to be more of a southern thing.

Gaita
01-03-2014, 08:16 PM
I knew he wasn't by his first name. I don't recall anyone in Galicia naming their son Jesus. That seems to be more of a southern thing.

My grandfather's name was jesus as well as a buddy of mine. On the Coruña side though.

Lábaru
01-03-2014, 08:58 PM

Again showing your ignorance hahahahaha Jesús is a pretty normal name in Galicia. Venga abre la boca de nuevo, cúbrete de gloria.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-03-2014, 09:07 PM
Again showing your ignorance hahahahaha Jesús is a pretty normal name in Galicia. Venga abre la boca de nuevo, cúbrete de gloria.

Because Gaita knows only two people with that name out of the many people he knows? That sure sounds common like Manuel, Fernando, etc.

Pick your spots better and look up the word 'common.'

Lábaru
01-03-2014, 09:14 PM
Because Gaita knows only two people with that name ....

hahahaha no, because I know people called Jesus in Galicia, as simple as that. Not only Jesús, too Antonio Jesús, Benjamín Jesús, Fernando Jesús and a lot of combinations.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-03-2014, 09:16 PM
hahahaha no, because I know people called Jesus in Galicia, as simple as that. Not only Jesús, too Antonio Jesús, Benjamín Jesús, Fernando Jesús and a lot of combinations.

And you're someone to be trusted considering you have a hard on for me; you're not even Galician. If you're not of an ethnicity, your opinion doesn't count, remember?

Lábaru
01-03-2014, 09:19 PM
And you're someone to be trusted considering you have a hard on for me; you're not even Galician. If you're not of an ethnicity, your opinion doesn't count, remember?

Poor ignorant, I have lived in Galicia, even a Galician girlfriend there for years.

Empecinado
01-03-2014, 09:26 PM
Jesus being uncommon in Galicia???!!! According census data, Lugo was the province of Spain with the highest number of people named Jesus (30,89 % of males are named Jesus). 20% in Coruña, 10% in Orense and 13% in Pontevedra. And this name is more common in the north (except Catalonia) than in the south.

http://www.ine.es/tnombres/formGeneralresult.do?L=0&vista=1&orig=ine&cmb4=99&cmb6=Jesus&cmb7=1&x=6&y=8

Colonel Frank Grimes
Poor ignorant, I have lived in Galicia, even a Galician girlfriend there for years.

But you're not Galician; you're a foreigner. You're gentically inclined to know anything about Galicia.

If we add up all the time I've spent in Galicia no doubt it would be longer than you supposedly living there. Anyway, someone posted a photo of a swarthy Spaniard. Go say something about the Atlantic Facade before someone gets the wrong idea.

Gaita
Because Gaita knows only two people with that name out of the many people he knows? That sure sounds common like Manuel, Fernando, etc.

Pick your spots better and look up the word 'common.'

I will say this, I've never met someone named Jesús from Ourense though.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-03-2014, 09:30 PM
Jesus being uncommon in Galicia???!!! According census data, Lugo was the province of Spain with the highest number of people named Jesus (30,89 % of males are named Jesus). 20% in Coruña, 10% in Orense and 13% in Pontevedra. And this name is more common in the north (except Catalonia) than in the south.

http://www.ine.es/tnombres/formGeneralresult.do?L=0&vista=1&orig=ine&cmb4=99&cmb6=Jesus&cmb7=1&x=6&y=8

Then I'm wrong. I can acknowledge an error unlike most people on this forum.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-03-2014, 09:33 PM

Maybe as a middle name but not as a first; I honestly can't recall anyone named Jesus as his first name.

Lábaru
01-03-2014, 09:35 PM
But you're not Galician; you're a foreigner. .

No, you are a foreigner. Incapaz de hablar y escribir correctamente español parecer ser. No confundas las cosas, chicano insignificante.

Empecinado
01-03-2014, 09:35 PM
Then I'm wrong. I can acknowledge an error unlike most people on this forum.

I just wonder why you previously thought that was a name more common in the south.

Lábaru
01-03-2014, 09:37 PM
Then I'm wrong. .

Yes Genius, you are wrong, as usual when you open your mouth about Spain. "I'm the user in this forum who knows most about Spain" hahahahaha valiente bocazas.

Empecinado
01-03-2014, 09:39 PM
Maybe as a middle name but not as a first; I honestly can't recall anyone named Jesus as his first name.

The census only show first names, unless you write first+ middle. I know a lot of people there named Jesus.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-03-2014, 09:43 PM
Yes Genius, you are wrong, as usual when you open your mouth about Spain. "I'm the user in this forum who knows most about Spain" hahahahaha valiente bocazas.

Lolz... Oh noes... there are so many people with Jesus as a second name... that's far worse than all the stupid shit you've said. Tell us all again about how there is no SSA admixture in Spain despite study after study stating so. One silly error compared to your mountain of errors because of your childish nationalism.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-03-2014, 09:46 PM
The census only show first names, unless you write first+ middle. I know a lot of people there named Jesus.

It's logical to assume people write first and middle name since second names are used so often to distinguish one Jose from the hundreds of others in town, Jose Maria, Juan Jose, etc. Practically everyone chooses to name their son like everyone else... I was pretty close to being named Jose. So many people with the first same name it would get confusing.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-03-2014, 09:54 PM
No, you are a foreigner. Incapaz de hablar y escribir correctamente español parecer ser. No confundas las cosas, chicano insignificante.

Don't you think if I can read Spanish I'd be able to write it, fool? I certainly can speak it. I'm more comfortable with English and this is a English speaking forum.

Nah, when you're in Galicia you're the foreigner. You have no roots there. Hell, when my parents die I'll be owning a piece of Ourense; you can ask me for a job and I'll politely tell you I don't hire foreigners.

Empecinado
01-03-2014, 09:55 PM
It's logical to assume people write first and middle name since second names are used so often to distinguish one Jose from the hundreds of others in town, Jose Maria, Juan Jose, etc. Practically everyone chooses to name their son like everyone else... I was pretty close to being named Jose. So many people with the first same name it would get confusing.

Most of cases people identify just with their first name, except women born in the Franco's times who had non-Christian names and were forced to had "María" as a first nam. In other cases people chose a composite one to use it in day to day (Jose María=Chema, Juan José=Juanjo).

What statistics show is that Jesus as a first name is more widespread in the north, especially in Lugo, than in the south.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-03-2014, 09:57 PM
I just wonder why you previously thought that was a name more common in the south.

I see it often enough when I watch Spanish TV when there is something associated with Andalusia and from my mother when I asked her about it when I wondered why.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-03-2014, 10:00 PM
Most of cases people identify just with their first name, except women born in the Franco's times who had non-Christian names and were forced to had "María" as a first nam. In other cases people chose a composite one to use it in day to day (Jose María=Chema, Juan José=Juanjo).

What statistics show is that Jesus as a first name is more widespread in the north, especially in Lugo, than in the south.

Spanish men aren't mostly young men. At least half of those men were born in the Franco era or soon after it ended.

I'm obviously speaking of composite use and hence why I said.. Juan Jose.. Jose Maria..

Lábaru
01-03-2014, 10:02 PM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=738&dateline=1384054963

Me encanta el olor a zoquete por la mañana...

There no poster at this forum who knows more about Spain than me, hands down. Pick any topic involving Spain and I will embarrass you because unlike you can get down the details. .
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?108421-What-is-Spain&p=2255048&viewfull=1#post2255048

:rofl::rofl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::ro tfl::rotfl:
Con razón dicen que la ignorancia es la dama más atrevida.

Empecinado
01-03-2014, 10:06 PM
Spanish men aren't mostly young men. At least half of those men were born in the Franco era or soon after it ended.

I'm obviously speaking composite use and hence why I said.. Juan Jose.. Jose Maria..

So what has it to do with the issue we are talking about? The census results I posted only display Jesus as a first and alone name.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-03-2014, 10:06 PM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=738&dateline=1384054963

Me encanta el olor a zoquete por la mañana...

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?108421-What-is-Spain&p=2255048&viewfull=1#post2255048

:rofl::rofl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::ro tfl::rotfl:
Con razón dicen que la ignorancia es la dama más atrevida.

It's quite sad that your biggest "victory" is over the name Jesus. If that's the best you have, you need better; like I have on you.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-03-2014, 10:08 PM
So what has it to do with the issue we are talking about? The census results I posted only display Jesus as a first and alone name.

No, you said it may be both first and middle name but you don't know and then you started talking about naming practices in the Franco era; obviously I'm responding specifically to what you said. Why say all that and then pretend you're confused now?

Maleficent
01-03-2014, 10:15 PM
AtlantoMed/CM mainly.

oh-nahhh
01-03-2014, 10:17 PM
Atl-Med.

Empecinado
01-03-2014, 10:19 PM
No, you said it may be both first and middle name but you don't know and then you started talking about naming practices in the Franco era; obviously I'm responding specifically to what you said. Why say all that and then pretend you're confused now?

Never said so, from the first moment I stated that the census search only show Jesus as alone name. The practices in the Franco era I was talking about were only refered to the women.

I'm not a outsider in Galicia at all, besides being a Spaniard all my maternal family is from there and I have lived two years and every summer since I was born. That's why I was surprised about your statement about Jesus being a uncommon name, because I know a lot of people with such name and statistics sustain it.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-03-2014, 10:24 PM
Never said so, from the first moment I stated that the census search only show Jesus as alone name. The practices in the Franco era I was talking about were only refered to the women.

You did so:

Whether you're speaking of just women the fact is most men named Jose, Juan, etc. have a secondary name that they actively use.

I'm not a outsider in Galicia at all, besides being a Spaniard all my maternal family is from there and I have lived two years and every summer since I was born. That's why I was surprised about your statement about Jesus being a uncommon name, because I know a lot of people with such name and statistics sustain it.

That's nice but you know what's even nicer? You not saying you didn't say something when you did.

Lábaru
01-03-2014, 10:28 PM
It's quite sad that your biggest "victory" is over the name Jesus. If that's the best you have, you need better; like I have on you.

no, the issue here is not me, is your pathetic lack of identity, as a chicano you do not feel comfortable, you hate yourself and what you represent, an infraser, and as we say in Spain "das palos de ciego" "hey look at me, I know that this man is not a Galician at first sight because Jesús is a name from South Spain" you try to sell your image as a guy who know a lot about Spain, being identified as a "Spanish" living in the U.S, telling to everybody a fairy tale, a romantic idea of your parents expelled from Spain, a son of real Spaniards, not a chicano called Joselito, a lie.

You're not the first, no the last chicano dreaming this fantasy. Normally I would not mind but of course, you want to know more about Spain than us, the real Spaniards.

Hacía falta darte en la boca y yo lo he hecho ya un par de veces, habrá una tercera porque los personajillos como tú no aprenden fácilmente.

Colonel Frank Grimes
01-03-2014, 10:31 PM
no, the issue here is not me, is your pathetic lack of identity, as a chicano you do not feel comfortable, you hate yourself and what you represent, an infraser, and as we say in Spain "das palos de ciego" you try to sell your image as a guy who know a lot about Spain, being identified as a "Spanish" living in the U.S, telling to everybody a fairy tale, a romantic idea of your parents expelled from Spain, a son of real Spaniards, not a chicano called Joselito, a lie.

You're not the first, no the last chicano dreaming this fantasy. Normally I would not mind but of course, you want to know more about Spain than us, the real Spaniards.

Hacía falta darte en la boca y yo lo he hecho ya un par de veces, habrá una tercera porque los personajillos como tú no aprenden fácilmente.

You mean the issue isn't you going on about something that doesn't exist called "The Atlantic Facade"?

Here let me rewrite what I said initially: I know more about Spain than you. That's more accurate.

You don't even think there is North African ancestry in Spain, if I recall correctly. You certainly don't believe there is any SSA. How pathetic is it when you deny the evidence? If I see hard evidence, I accept it because it's pathetic to say otherwise.

Empecinado
01-03-2014, 10:32 PM
You did so:

I said that only when you write there first + middle name you get the results of the composition you are looking for. If you look for Jesus, it will display only the people named Jesus as a first and only name. If you look for Jesus Maria, it will display only the people named Jesus Maria. If you look for Fernando Jesus, it will display only the people named Fernando Jesus. Easy.

Whether you're speaking of just women the fact is most men named Jose, Juan, etc. have a secondary name that they actively use.

Not always, it varies from individuals but anyway this is irrelevant here.