PDA

View Full Version : 150,000 Moved To Scotland

Oresai
01-05-2009, 06:04 AM
I wish they wouldn`t, though...mainly because I am selfish and want Scotland for the Scots plus those willing to fit into Scots culture. What I see first hand instead is the English, in particular, move north then try to mould their new environment into a new little England, with often disastrous results. :(

150,000 have moved to Scotland from across UK

Published Date: 05 January 2009
PEOPLE moving to Scotland from other parts of the UK have boosted the population by more than 150,000 over a decade, new figures will reveal today.
A Bank of Scotland report will show that 542,524 people moved to Scotland from other areas between 1998 and 2007, while only 384,767 left. This increased the country's population by 157,757.

South-east England was the most popular region for people to move to from elsewhere in the UK, leading to a net increase of 550,889.

More than 2.2 million people moved to the area, while almost 1.7 million left.

London lost the largest number of people through internal migration, with almost two million moving out of the city while 1.6 million moved to it.

Source...http://news.scotsman.com/scotland/150000-have-moved-to-Scotland.4842276.jp

Beorn
01-05-2009, 06:07 AM
London lost the largest number of people through internal migration, with almost two million moving out of the city while 1.6 million moved to it.

2 million whites out. 1.6 million non-whites in.

Great.

Skandi
01-05-2009, 08:09 AM
Some of us are in Scotland on a temporary basis :) I'm in Aberdeen for Uni and have only 5 months left then I'll be running away :)

Arrow Cross
01-05-2009, 08:17 AM
The year will eventually come when there won't be anywhere to run, and you'll have to embrace the brown wonders of global multiculturalism in all its sh*tty splendor and gangsta glory... as the end-product of the demoCrazy you so enthusiastically supported.

Hitler will laugh in his grave, wherever it is.

Ĉmeric
01-05-2009, 12:21 PM
Mass non-Europid immigration (or Eastern European immigration in Western Europe) is causing people to seek refuge in poor but nearly all-White areas. Sad thing is though is that those immigrants will shortly follow because of the economic boom those fleeing-from-diversity Whites cause when they move into poorer rural areas.:(

Albion
01-19-2011, 09:03 PM
What I see first hand instead is the English, in particular, move north then try to mould their new environment into a new little England, with often disastrous results.

This can be attributed to Southerners and Londonians :D. Don't be thinking you're special ;), they move up to Northern England and buy up all the expensive properties and impose their ways here as well.
They move to our nicer villages and cleaner landscapes and buy land to keep horses on pushing up the bloody prices.

Northerners don't generally move to Scotland, we have what we need here and we have a large population of Scots for if ever we feel a longing for Scottish culture. :D
There's probably far more Scots just in Northern England than English in the whole of Scotland, if all the Scots in England moved back to Scotland your population would perhaps go up by about a quarter and yet you don't here us complaining about. ;)

2 million whites out. 1.6 million non-whites in.

Great.

:(

Beorn
03-21-2011, 03:31 AM
There's probably far more Scots just in Northern England than English in the whole of Scotland

Joking aside, there must literally be more Scots in England than in Scotland.

Each one has their tale to tell. :rolleyes:

Norbert
03-21-2011, 04:24 AM
If they were Gemramic/Celtic there would not be a problem. But they're extra-European, non-Wites :mad: