PDA

View Full Version : Former leader of PD Covasna beaten on the streets because he does not speak Hungarian

Vlach
01-07-2014, 12:34 PM
"Former leader of PD Covasna Gheorghe Predut filed a police complaint, claiming he was beaten on the streets in the area of the Covasna tribunal by a group of youngsters, because he does not speak Hungarian. The man suffered a rib fracture. “I was accosted by five or six youths, who asked me questions in Hungarian. I nicely told them I don’t speak Hungarian and they started to beat me. I suffered multiple injuries and a rib fracture, I went to the hospital, they put me on IV, I had to undergo various medical tests,” Mediafax quoted Predut as saying. He also pointed out that he had to cover his face to protect himself and for this reason, he didn’t see the faces of his assailants. Chairman of PDL Covasna Codrut Opait considers the attack on Gheorghe Predut has no political connotation, but if Predut was beaten because he does not speak Hungarian, this should be taken into consideration by the politicians in charge of separating communities. “If the real reason for which he was attacked is his not speaking Hungarian, this should be taken into consideration by politicians, especially the UDMR political figures, who separated communities, mainly the young people, by separating schools,” Opait said."

http://www.nineoclock.ro/former-leader-of-pd-covasna-beaten-on-the-streets-on-new-year%E2%80%99s-eve/

Zaycev
01-07-2014, 12:38 PM
Little scummers. You see them everywhere in eastern Europe. Some young people behaving like Ultra-Nationalist for the sake of it.
We even have some of these losers on this forum.