PDA

View Full Version : Italian court overturns pedophile conviction as 11-year-old 'in love'

Aurora
01-08-2014, 05:37 AM
What was shocking yesterday becomes accepted today and the norm tomorrow...

Italy's highest court has overturned the conviction of a 60-year-old man for having sex with an 11-year-old girl, because the verdict failed to take into account their "amorous relationship".
Pietro Lamberti, a social services worker in Catanzaro in southern Italy, was convicted in February 2011 and sentenced to five years in prison for sexual acts with a minor.
The verdict was later upheld by an appeals court.
But Italy's supreme court ruled that the verdict did not sufficiently consider "the 'consensus', the existence of an amorous relationship, the absence of physical force, the girl's feelings of love".
Advertisement
The court's October 15 decision to order a retrial was made public in December by Il Quotidiano della Calabria and slowly spread to social media networks, where it sparked heated reactions against the Italian justice system.
According to Il Quotidiano, the girl came from a poor family who had known and trusted the social worker.
Lamberti was caught naked in bed with the girl after an investigation by police based largely on wire-tap evidence, it said.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/italian-court-overturns-paedophile-conviction-as-11yearold-in-love-20140102-hv7ak.html

RandoBloom
01-08-2014, 05:39 AM
Nothing suprising. Soon it will be legalised and people will fight for the right to fuck dead bodies and legalizing incest

Liac
01-08-2014, 06:37 AM
Nothing suprising. Soon it will be legalised and people will fight for the right to fuck dead bodies and legalizing incest

This is a little bit weird if not even funny, I mean old man moaning while fucking 11 years old kid, but who knows, we're all different, as some say love have no limits. I for example like naked grannies.

Proctor
01-08-2014, 06:39 AM
Disgusting.

Prisoner Of Ice
01-08-2014, 06:40 AM
It's a touching story. Pedophiles have long wanted their way and finally they have infiltrated enough of the world's governments to get it.

Prisoner Of Ice
01-08-2014, 06:41 AM

In most muslim countries they already have marriages this young.

Weedman
01-08-2014, 06:54 AM
11yrs old? Goddamn that's fucking sick! I know its in Italy but still, where's the death penalty when it's truly needed!?

its even more sick the dumb-ass Judges overturned it, they must be closet pedophiles themselves or something ???

, I mean WTF were they seriously thinking?!

RandoBloom
01-08-2014, 06:57 AM
In most muslim countries they already have marriages this young.

Used to hapen before when age expectancy was 35 :)
Now not so much.

11yrs old? Goddamn that's fucking sick! I know its in Italy but still, where's the death penalty when it's truly needed!?

its even more sick the dumb-ass Judge overturned it, he must be a closet pedophile himself or something, I mean WTF was he seriously thinking?!

Well as you see it is becoming normal and accepted. Just like gayism. First "acceptance" then legalisation.
Soon after necrophiles and pedophiles start doing the same. Zoophiles already do.

Hadouken
01-08-2014, 07:16 AM
this is just sick

how many fucked up stories more will we read ? the pedophile in sweden who is allowed to adopt a child fucked my head so much that i sometimes still think about it and feel so sorry for the child that it hurts . Here in Germany pedophiles are treated way too good and often get out after 2-3 years in prison while illegal downloading of movies/music gets you 5 years guarantee

Europe....... wtf ?

Prisoner Of Ice
01-08-2014, 10:24 AM
this is just sick

how many fucked up stories more will we read ? the pedophile in sweden who is allowed to adopt a child fucked my head so much that i sometimes still think about it and feel so sorry for the child that it hurts . Here in Germany pedophiles are treated way too good and often get out after 2-3 years in prison while illegal downloading of movies/music gets you 5 years guarantee

Europe....... wtf ?

Welcome to the future, where humans are nothing but dirt to the people in charge.