PDA

View Full Version : Duke - the "heroic" abusor

RandoBloom
01-08-2014, 03:27 PM
It would seem that dating Lena influenced Duke so much that he gained some of that Serb famous "run away courage" and decided to pick and insult those who can understand his language, all in hopes of satisfying his banned girlfriend Lena. I guess in her sobs all he could hear was Hrulj, cause imidiately he started hurling insults in his language thus gaining favor from his little girl, but believing he couldnt be punished for that.

шmɖ ѣ кʌɣчɣ, нʍɖш ɴєкн пϸобʌєʍ?

23,43%
ѣ. н шmɖ бн mо mϸєбɖʌо Δɖ ӡɴɖvн?

23,43%

mentalno zaostala balijetino, izađi iz maminog podruma, gnjileži

24/7 si na ovom forumu, opsjednut srbima, u stvarnosti si pičketina, ko i ostatak tvog podljudskog naroda

Not to mention the insults thrown at me on the "why are serbs disapearing thread" where his white knighting and agressive demanor for Serb cause must have gotten him a lot of friends :D

Now Duke, I might not understand your language, but there are plenty of Croats willing to translate it in English to me.

Vukodav
01-08-2014, 03:31 PM
are you going to open new thread for every single poster who tells you the truth about you?

RandoBloom
01-08-2014, 03:49 PM
are you going to open new thread for every single poster who tells you the truth about you?

When they tell the truth of course not. When they insult yes :)

dado
01-08-2014, 03:56 PM
When they tell the truth of course not. When they insult yes :) the banned lena....:mad: u piece of shit

RandoBloom
01-08-2014, 03:58 PM
the banned lena....:mad: u piece of shit

Otresli kucu kao slinu o hladan beton. Ljepota

Szegedist
01-08-2014, 10:51 PM
Otresli kucu kao slinu o hladan beton. Ljepota

The only person who has been hitting the beton is you, with your head, ever since you were young it seems. I recommend seeing a doctor, brain damage can be fatal.