PDA

View Full Version : Cuba Prepares Against U.S. Attack

Sol Invictus
11-24-2009, 02:35 AM
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.817b096e8b0f2936fc2c9458d4d3486 b.821&show_article=1

Nearly 50 years after a botched US-directed invasion of Cuba, the communist nation said Saturday it is holding a military exercise next week to boost preparedness against any future US attack.

“It is a necessity of the first order given the political-military situation that now defines relations between Cuba and the empire,” Major General Leonardo Andollo warned, referring to the United States.

He told the official Granma newspaper that the “Bastion-2009″ exercises will “raise the deterrent capacity to prevent a military confrontation, under the principle that there is no better way to win a war than by avoiding it.”

The military exercise, Cuba’s largest in five years and the first since Barack Obama’s inauguration as US president in January, will be held Thursday through Saturday, followed by Sunday’s armed forces day to be marked nationwide.

Guapo
11-24-2009, 03:20 AM
http://identidadandaluza.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/viva_cuba_libre_590.jpg

Commie Pride WorldWide

Smaland
11-24-2009, 05:40 AM
Good to see you again. :)

SwordoftheVistula
11-24-2009, 05:55 AM
Day late and a dollar short? The restrictions against Cuba have been relaxed, and are expected to be done away with entirely soon, since the new generation of Cuban-Americans doesn't want them.

Eldritch
11-24-2009, 08:51 AM
Day late and a dollar short? The restrictions against Cuba have been relaxed, and are expected to be done away with entirely soon, since the new generation of Cuban-Americans doesn't want them.

Why would the US even bother to invade Cuba? Cuba's real capital-in-exile is in Florida anyway. Castro will kick the bucket soon and the whole system is on its last legs, even without a military invasion. And no matter what else can be said about Obama, he doesn't seem like a president (are you supposed to capitalize that btw?) who's itching to have a war of his own.

Sol Invictus
11-24-2009, 10:31 AM
he doesn't seem like a president (are you supposed to capitalize that btw?) who's itching to have a war of his own.

The wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and the recent drone bombings of Pakistan are all his wars. Whether or not he and his cronies had any part in the kick-starting of these wars (9/11) is immaterial; because what the supposed 'republicans' started yesterday, the democrats have been fighting to maintain it today.

Or so it would seem..

Obaaaaaaaama knows where his self interests lie, and he knows that there are more powerful people pulling the strings than him. Take JFK for example and look where he ended up. The day he pulls the U.S out of Iraq and Afghanistan and ends the multi million dollar contracts out there is the day he ends up with his head painted across the sidewalk and I think he knows that.

Fred
11-24-2009, 11:01 AM
The wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and the recent drone bombings of Pakistan are all his wars. Whether or not he and his cronies had any part in the kick-starting of these wars (9/11) is immaterial; because what the supposed 'republicans' started yesterday, the democrats have been fighting to maintain it today.

Or so it would seem..

Obaaaaaaaama knows where his self interests lie, and he knows that there are more powerful people pulling the strings than him. Take JFK for example and look where he ended up. The day he pulls the U.S out of Iraq and Afghanistan and ends the multi million dollar contracts out there is the day he ends up with his head painted across the sidewalk and I think he knows that.As much as I dislike Obama, you and he could be friends with such anti-Americanism as Castro...

See the truth:

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2009/09/30/news/photos_stories/US-CHINA-ANNIVERSARY-EMPIRE%20STATE213018--300x450.jpg

Sol Invictus
11-24-2009, 11:04 AM
As much as I dislike Obama, you and he could be friends with such anti-Americanism as Castro...

Define anti-Americanism, or your version of it, please.

Fred
11-24-2009, 11:06 AM
Define anti-Americanism, or your version of it, please.You have immense distaste for anticommunism, an American stripe. Your concern for Cuba, as part of your conspiracy theories, could not have come at a most foolish time. Mao's colours flew over Wall Street and here you are, going on with this anti-McCarthyism.:rolleyes:

Sol Invictus
11-24-2009, 11:23 AM
You have immense distaste for anticommunism

I'm sure you mean "Distaste for communism". If that's the case, then yes, you're right. If not, you obviously don't know me very well. I don't ever, have never, nor will I ever express any love for anything of the sort.

Your concern for Cuba, as part of your conspiracy theories, could not have come at a most foolish time.

Explain how my 'concern' for Cuba is linked to my 'conspiracy theories', and how it could not have come at a most foolish time?

Fred
11-24-2009, 11:37 AM
I'm sure you mean "Distaste for communism". If that's the case, then yes, you're right. If not, you obviously don't know me very well. I don't ever, have never, nor will I ever express any love for anything of the sort.

Explain how my 'concern' for Cuba is linked to my 'conspiracy theories', and how it could not have come at a most foolish time?Go fish? How about this then?

Do you hate America's "warmongering" because it's popular? Do you say: "Yanqui go home"? Perhaps you're not so gung-ho about the Ostend Manifesto, but that's okay...you're a Canadian afraid of American might and power, the influence it has over your country from the beginning. Well, nothing is going to change geopolitical factors to your benefit. Accept it. Softwood can rot for all I care.:D

Sol Invictus
11-24-2009, 11:43 AM
Go fish? How about this then?

Do you hate America's "warmongering" because it's popular? Do you say: "Yanqui go home"? Perhaps you're not so gung-ho about the Ostend Manifesto, but that's okay...you're a Canadian afraid of American might and power, the influence it has over your country from the beginning. Well, nothing is going to change geopolitical factors to your benefit. Accept it. Softwood can rot for all I care.:D

Wow, okay, you obviously don't know me at all...

Fred
11-24-2009, 11:46 AM
Then what are you bitching about? Cryptic much?

Sol Invictus
11-24-2009, 11:48 AM
Then what are you bitching about? Cryptic much?

Nothing at all. Just trying to figure you out. I've succeeded.

Fred
11-24-2009, 11:51 AM
Nothing at all. Just trying to figure you out. I've succeeded.You did not post this thread on my account, so spill the beans about your Cuban concerns.

Do you believe I'm a "neocon" for grilling you that way? Go ahead and offer your similarly "disrespectful analysis".

I'm still awaiting a reply as to whether your conspiracy theory interest ties in with Lyndon LaRouche.:thumb001: