PDA

View Full Version : Classify me. Thanks in advance... :D

de Burgh II
01-10-2014, 05:38 AM
I was wondering how you would deem it because for the most I can see the alpine element is predominant but I'm more on the lean side and moderately tall whereas the alpine is more on the "heavyset" side which to me indicates there is another element that goes along with the alpine side. I was wondering if I could get some feedback to what else the other "element" is beside alpine there could be and/or other opinions brought forth.

I'll note that I have somewhat of an archaic look with the somewhat deep set eyes and a prominent nose that goes along with it.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could add what the predominant European element visible if you can. (e.g. french, irish, etc.)

Thank you! :thumb001:

Sharkeatpeople
01-10-2014, 06:19 AM
Brunn minor Atlantid(your pigmentation basically and some facial futures)

Ianus
01-10-2014, 06:29 AM
Brunn+Atlantid

Prisoner Of Ice
01-10-2014, 06:29 AM
You are not alpine at all, you are probably picking out the cromag features in alpine and recognizing them but they are common to most euros.

You have pretty deep set eyes and prognothication of mouth and heavy eye-ridge. Corners of your eyes go very far back. You have some string neanderthal features, like paleo-irish. I'd say you are brunn with some paleo-norwegian influence that comes from some english and french people.

Mn The Loki TA Son
01-10-2014, 06:32 AM
Brunn minor Atlantid(your pigmentation basically and some facial futures)

This. by the way...You kinda look like this one Italian poster from here known as The Nihilist. a bit.

de Burgh II
01-10-2014, 06:50 AM
You are not alpine at all, you are probably picking out the cromag features in alpine and recognizing them but they are common to most euros.

You have pretty deep set eyes and prognothication of mouth and heavy eye-ridge. Corners of your eyes go very far back. You have some string neanderthal features, like paleo-irish. I'd say you are brunn with some paleo-norwegian influence that comes from some english and french people.

I got to admit; your a very shrewd man since you can intricately piece together a person's facial structure and instinctively deduce a very in-depth classification... you have my respect. Keep up the good work you guys! :thumb001: