PDA

View Full Version : One in ten babies in England is a Muslim

Anglojew
01-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Census data shows nearly twice as many under-fives identified as Muslim as in general population
Less than 0.5pc of over 85s in Britain identify as Muslim

In 2011 there were 3.5m children aged 0-4, of whom 320,000 were Muslim

Largest religious group among those aged 0-4 still comprised of Christians

One in ten children under the age of four is now Muslim in England and Wales, the latest statistics show.

In the under-fives age group there are nearly twice as many people identified as Muslim as in the general population, census data reveals.

The figures suggest a change in the UK’s younger generation of worshippers as less than 0.5 per cent of over 85s in Britain identify as Muslim.

Diverse: One in ten children under the age of four is now Muslim in England and Wales, the latest statistics show

One expert said the number of practising Muslims could soon outnumber the number of Christians who actively worship in the UK. David Voas, Professor of Population Studies at the University of Essex, told The Times: ‘It’s not inconceivable.’

An Office for National Statistics breakdown of Britain’s religions and age groups shows in 2011 there were 3.5 million children aged 0-4, of whom 320,000 were Muslim.

Cameron is 'destroying the future' of the British people with populist warnings of immigration 'invasion', top Eurocrat warns

That proportion is more than 9 per cent and compares with a total Muslim population among all age groups of less than 5 per cent.

There were 1.6 million Muslims in England and Wales in 2001, or 3 per cent of the population, according to the census. By 2011 the Muslim population had grown to 2.7 million people or 4.8 per cent of the population.

Increase: By 2011 the Muslim population had grown to 2.7 million people or 4.8 per cent of the population

‘It certainly is a startling figure,’ said David Coleman, Professor of Demography at the University of Oxford. ‘We have had substantial immigration of Muslims for a long time.

‘Continuing immigration from Pakistan, Bangladesh and India has been added to by new immigration from African countries and from the Middle East. Birth rates of Muslims of Pakistani and Bangladeshi origin remain quite high, although falling. There seem to be very low levels of falling away from religion among Muslims.’

The largest religious group, at 1.5 million, among those aged 0-4 is still comprised of Christians, 43 per cent.

Dale Barton, priest in charge at St Clement’s, a Church of England parish in Bradford, said: ‘This was a white working-class British area 50 years ago. They have all gone. There are two pubs hanging on by their fingertips. There’s a Labour club. One club has just gone. Shops are now Muslim-owned. I’m not decrying that. A significant number open on Christmas Day.’

Worsjip: The largest religious group, at 1.5 million, among those aged 0-4 is still comprised of Christians, 43 per cent

There are now 136 Muslim schools, 125 of them in the private sector, according to the Department for Education. Britain has a total of 1,600 mosques and the first UK halal food festival was held in September.

Ibrahim Mogra, assistant secretary-general of the Muslim Council of Britain, said that the large number of young Muslim children reflected the confidence that Muslims had in the country, encouraging them to bring up families here. ‘I just wouldn’t want our fellow citizens to be alarmed by an increase in number,’ he said.

‘This generation is very much British. They feel very much this is their home. It’s not about Britain becoming a Muslim country but about Britain enabling the practice of Islam, which gives confidence to the vast majority of Muslims. It’s a great country to regard as our home.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2536930/One-ten-babies-England-Muslim-Those-practising-religion-soon-outnumber-actively-worshipping-Christians.html#ixzz2q34QroNx

Krampus
01-11-2014, 12:22 AM
Thats disgusting. And BTW Anglojew, you never answered my question, are you Pro-White?

Tomorr
01-11-2014, 12:23 AM
praise be to allah (blessed be his name)

LightHouse89
01-11-2014, 12:35 AM
1/3 baby boy names is muhammed. a sign that they are not Anglicizing is a bad thing not good.

LightHouse89
01-11-2014, 12:36 AM
I find faults with this video. It was presented fine but this man clearly does not know much about Christianity or Judaism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCpue7tTI24

Tooting Carmen
01-11-2014, 12:37 AM
Correction: 1 in 10 are born to Muslims. Babies don't have a religion (of their own volition).:picard1:

LightHouse89
01-11-2014, 12:38 AM
my question to islam and monotheists is 'what is the purpose' of life and you will never get a rational answer from them.

Anglojew
01-11-2014, 12:42 AM
Thats disgusting. And BTW Anglojew, you never answered my question, are you Pro-White?

When did you ask?

Yes, I'm pro-white. I'm not racist, per se, I just don't believe in mass immigration to Western countries. I'd like to see them stay white just as I'd like to see Japan stay Japanese.

Anglojew
01-11-2014, 12:44 AM
Correction: 1 in 10 are born to Muslims. Babies don't have a religion (of their own volition).:picard1:

I've heard this argument. I don't buy it. Children have less rights than pets. They're quickly indoctrinated.

LightHouse89
01-11-2014, 12:45 AM
I don't mind Caucasians but they can immigrate if they are educated because the uneducated masses refuse to adopt the host culture or make any attempt to assimilate. I am anti multiculturalism.

Tooting Carmen
01-11-2014, 12:46 AM
When did you ask?

Yes, I'm pro-white. I'm not racist, per se, I just don't believe in mass immigration to Western countries. I'd like to see them stay white just as I'd like to see Japan stay Japanese.

In other words, the Japanese are an actual ethnicity and culture, whereas Westerners are merely a skin colour. Btw, Japan is still only about 2% non-Japanese. Also, as I've said repeatedly recently, I don't get why you and others lump all Europeans together in a way that you (rightly) wouldn't lump all Asian peoples and nations together. Swedes and Greeks are about as similar as Japanese and Malays.

Anglojew
01-11-2014, 12:51 AM
In other words, the Japanese are an actual ethnicity and culture, whereas Westerners are merely a skin colour. Btw, Japan is still only about 2% non-Japanese. Also, as I've said repeatedly recently, I don't get why you and others lump all Europeans together in a way that you (rightly) wouldn't lump all Asian peoples and nations together. Swedes and Greeks are about as similar as Japanese and Malays.

I never said that. You're jumping to conclusions. I don't even support the EU.

Cristiano viejo
01-11-2014, 12:52 AM
Anglojew, who are the perpetrators of what is happening in England?:rolleyes:

Prisoner Of Ice
01-11-2014, 12:54 AM
1/3 baby boy names is muhammed. a sign that they are not Anglicizing is a bad thing not good.

The only way they could become english is to have a whole different DNA structure anyway.

Krampus
01-11-2014, 12:58 AM

Illuminati.

Anglojew
01-11-2014, 01:08 AM

In my opinion the USSR infiltrated the elites, I believe it's a Soviet (Marxist) plot to weaken the West.

LightHouse89
01-11-2014, 02:47 AM
In my opinion the USSR infiltrated the elites, I believe it's a Soviet (Marxist) plot to weaken the West.

i.e. cultural Marxists.

Anglojew
01-11-2014, 02:58 AM
i.e. cultural Marxists.

Yes, but I actually believe they were exploited by the Soviets who decided upon a "long game" to defeat us after realizing they couldn't win the short game. I haven't decided if they still run Russia (Putin was a KGB Colonel) or its a Cold War relic. I think they're using mass immigration, cultural relativism, multiculturalism etc to weaken our cultural and economic foundations to ultimately destroy us.

Graham
01-11-2014, 03:06 AM
There will be more Muslim than Scots in Britain and it's electorate. in the future. To give perspective of who could be more influential to Government.

Graham
01-11-2014, 03:10 AM

The Central right wing, New Labour. Tony Blairs Neo-lib party.

1stLightHorse
01-11-2014, 03:13 AM
Dale Barton, priest in charge at St Clement’s, a Church of England parish in Bradford, said: ‘This was a white working-class British area 50 years ago. They have all gone. There are two pubs hanging on by their fingertips. There’s a Labour club. One club has just gone. Shops are now Muslim-owned. I’m not decrying that. A significant number open on Christmas Day.’

Britain can only be disgusted by itself for all of this.

When you tolerate others like Britain has, you will lose your political standing and your identity eventually, especially when your religion is weak (modern Christianity) and encourages you to "turn the other cheek". It can't stand up to Islam anymore and it's virtually meaningless to most Britons anyway. They need to throw it away and find something more potent. Illegalizing all religion will just cause Muslims to go underground. These are the conditions that Islam started under so it's no problem for them.

Don't expect Christians to follow suit though, the only education they get nowadays is colouring pictures of Jesus in primary school and singing happily dressed like pompous little choir girls, where their parents promise to buy them pudding when they get home for being well-behaved.

Prisoner Of Ice
01-15-2014, 10:02 PM

I agree. It's part that, with big business working hand in hand. They destroyed what was once one of the most advanced places on earth (russia before communism) then did the same to germany, and now europe and USA are on the chopping block.

Albion
01-15-2014, 10:03 PM
The Central right wing, New Labour. Tony Blairs Neo-lib party.

This.

Siberian Cold Breeze
01-15-2014, 10:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUKpzWnhslY

Control your monarch !

LightHouse89
01-15-2014, 10:47 PM
He is a nut job LOL thank mother nature America broke away from the British colonial Empire :cool:

Also
01-15-2014, 10:48 PM
Islam is a clear-cut threat, I hope the best for England. No country deserves to be ruled or even largely inhabitate by muslims, even when they create Richard Dawkins.

ALSh
01-15-2014, 10:51 PM
Thats a low rate, i thought its higher than 1/10

Also
01-15-2014, 10:52 PM
Thats a low rate, i thought its higher than 1/10

The tendency is for the rate to increase.

Anglojew
01-15-2014, 11:01 PM
I agree. It's part that, with big business working hand in hand. They destroyed what was once one of the most advanced places on earth (russia before communism) then did the same to germany, and now europe and USA are on the chopping block.

I wonder if there's some sort of apololyptic cult behind it? Maybe some Eastern Mystery Cult? It seems like they want to destroy civilisation.

Anglojew
01-15-2014, 11:07 PM
It could be worst. I think in France it's 30% now. France is fucked.

VAARON
01-15-2014, 11:09 PM
changing immigration policy + deport of sharia supporters could save them .

and people make fun of american gun laws :picard1: the moment muslims will be enough they will try to impose sharia on everyone .

Anglojew
01-15-2014, 11:10 PM
"...in France, approximately one birth in three is to a Muslim family"

http://www.acton.org/pub/commentary/2006/01/25/catholic-alternative-europes-social-model

LightHouse89
01-15-2014, 11:10 PM
It could be worst. I think in France it's 30% now. France is fucked.

The French are stupid but hey they seem to not mind they are intermarrying with the Maghreb women. I think maybe North Africans are assimilating to Europe much easier than lets say Pakis.

LightHouse89
01-15-2014, 11:11 PM
changing immigration policy + deport of sharia supporters could save them .

and people make fun of american gun laws :picard1: the moment muslims will be enough they will try to impose sharia on everyone .

my point about Europeans. They cut their own balls off.

Anglojew
01-15-2014, 11:12 PM
The French are stupid but hey they seem to not mind they are intermarrying with the Maghreb women. I think maybe North Africans are assimilating to Europe much easier than lets say Pakis.

Might be true. Some of the girls are cute.

VAARON
01-15-2014, 11:13 PM
my point about Europeans. They cut their own balls off.

yes , a muslim sharia patrol will tell a father how his daughter should dress and he will offer them tea in return .

armenianbodyhair
01-15-2014, 11:17 PM
This.

LightHouse89
01-15-2014, 11:22 PM
Might be true. Some of the girls are cute.

I don't for example mind middle eastern people its just when you live in our society just respect our culture and way of life and we shall respect them in return. Here for example I am yet to see someone put up 'sharia law' crap because I doubt they will. They don't live so liberally either and still follow some of their religious rules like wearing hijabs which is al well and good with me just do not force your culture onto me because will react in a bad way towards it. I will reject it along with a lot of others real fast if sharia law crap is put up. Many of them so far seem to try to fit in so I accept them. Its when you get the fundamentalist here that is the problem. England took fundamentalist in and now they are suffering as a result of it. Moderates and Seculars are fine because they can easily adapt to our culture but fundamentalist reject it entirely and make no effort or care at al for others. Those arrogant bastard should be placed on boats and sent to North Korea.

Now I too have seen many attractive middle eastern women, and north African women that I wouldn't think were middle eastern or north African.

LightHouse89
01-15-2014, 11:23 PM
yes , a muslim sharia patrol will tell a father how his daughter should dress and he will offer them tea in return .

I would tell him what country he is in and its rules and then tell him to get off my property or get a shotgun stuffed up his ass.

VAARON
01-15-2014, 11:27 PM
I would tell him what country he is in and its rules and then tell him to get off my property or get a shotgun stuffed up his ass.

yeah , because you are american and if it comes down to our families we will protect them and not submit to a religion of a violent pedophile warlord .

Anglojew
01-15-2014, 11:30 PM
I don't for example mind middle eastern people its just when you live in our society just respect our culture and way of life and we shall respect them in return. Here for example I am yet to see someone put up 'sharia law' crap because I doubt they will. They don't live so liberally either and still follow some of their religious rules like wearing hijabs which is al well and good with me just do not force your culture onto me because will react in a bad way towards it. I will reject it along with a lot of others real fast if sharia law crap is put up. Many of them so far seem to try to fit in so I accept them. Its when you get the fundamentalist here that is the problem. England took fundamentalist in and now they are suffering as a result of it. Moderates and Seculars are fine because they can easily adapt to our culture but fundamentalist reject it entirely and make no effort or care at al for others. Those arrogant bastard should be placed on boats and sent to North Korea.

Now I too have seen many attractive middle eastern women, and north African women that I wouldn't think were middle eastern or north African.

The irony is most of them come to the West to escape Sharia and then stupid Western governments try to impose more Sharia on them by trying to be culturally sensitive because the ones with the loudest voices are paid by the Saudis.

Graham
01-15-2014, 11:35 PM
Here if you want some information, the Government provided. England would be higher if you took out the Celtic fringe.
http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/fertility-analysis/childbearing-of-uk-and-non-uk-born-women-living-in-the-uk/2011/index.html

Report on fertility patterns in the UK for UK born and non-UK born mothers in the period 2007-2011. Includes investigation of fertility patterns at the country level, and also of specific non-UK maternal countries of birth.

The key points are summarised:

There were 808,000 births in the UK in 2011, composed of 612,000 births to UK born women and 196,000 births to non-UK born women.

24% of births in 2011 were to non-UK born women, an increase of two percentage points since 2007. This increase is caused by a 24 per cent rise in the number of women of childbearing age who were born outside the UK and a fall of 5 per cent in the number of UK born women of childbearing age since 2007.

Fertility rates for non-UK born women are higher than for UK born women, with the non-UK born Total Fertility Rate (TFR) (2.28 children per woman) being 0.4 births per woman higher than the UK born TFR (1.89 children per woman) in 2011, but the differences are narrowing over time. The convergence is caused by an increase in the UK born TFR and a decrease in the non-UK born TFR since 2007.

Poland is the most common non-UK maternal country of birth in the UK, with around 23 thousand births in 2011. It is the most common in each of the four UK countries and in London, reflecting the wide geographical distribution of women born in Poland.

The report looks at the top five non-UK born mothers' countries by number of births (Poland, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and Nigeria). GFRs for the UK show that women born in Pakistan have the highest fertility rates of the five individual maternal countries of birth examined, with around 180 births per thousand women in 2011, compared with around 60 births per thousand for UK born women.

The impact of non-UK born women on fertility is largest in London. This is due to a high proportion of the childbearing age population in London being non-UK born, and lower UK born fertility in London than the UK average.

These National Statistics are produced to high professional standards and released according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.

The stats for relgion are to brought out next month.
http://www.statistics.gov.uk/hub/release-calendar/index.html?newquery=*&title=Childbearing+of+UK+and+non-UK+born+women+living+in+the+UK&pagetype=calendar-entry&lday=&lmonth=&lyear=&uday=&umonth=&uyear=

LightHouse89
01-15-2014, 11:46 PM
quite possible. I mean I know an Iraqi kid who was raised muslim but he is an atheist. He says the majority of muslims generally disagree with fundamentalist. The sad fact is many of these fundamentalist in the west are criminals from the middle east [well in parts of Europe with liberal asylum practices]. In America they are mostly non radical and do not impose their belief system on us here. You have the occasional quack and we have afew examples but you never see a huge demonstration pro Sharia law here. That would not be tolerated and I hope real muslims would protest against them and tell them too leave and stop embarrassing them :cool: If they did that then the west would change their opinion on them quickly as they would not view them as a threat to our culture.

If you plan on living somewhere adapt to that culture and accept it. I had a laugh at some white Australian Muslim I saw in a video who is radical and preaches anti multiculturalism and wants to impose sharia law in Australia. I was like this man is as much as a nut as the Taliban or aQ.

Tooting Carmen
01-16-2014, 12:08 AM

Most likely. Muslims are NOT all the same, and certainly North Africans (and Turks) are, by and large, nothing like as socially conservative and non-Western in their values and beliefs as are many South Asians.

Zaycev
01-16-2014, 12:10 AM
UK now is fucking terrible anywaay

portusaus
01-16-2014, 12:11 AM

Doesn't mean that we shouldn't be trying to save it.

Zaycev
01-16-2014, 12:19 AM
No, let it rot

ALSh
01-17-2014, 08:38 PM

If u got a chance, u would immediately go to live there ;)