PDA

View Full Version : List of White Nationalist forums, got any more?

Lulletje Rozewater
11-24-2009, 09:22 AM
I googled WN,never knew there were so many creatures on the internet.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=34290

Eldritch
11-24-2009, 09:36 AM
Notice that the thread at VNN (a rock-bottom lowbrow forum, worse than StormFront) is over three years old.

Skadi and Phora are WN sites? Hardly.

I used to post for while at the Pan-Aryan Alliance, it was actually a pretty cool place. I'm not opposed to Pan-Aryanism as such as an ideology and a worldview (I'm not P-A myself, just interested), I'm only opposed to deviants like Diablo hijacking the term for their own unsavoury purposes.

Now this I can agree with (although I don't post there myself):

It is a fairly decent and serious forum for several white nationalities, KKK, WN and NS.

www.enationalist.com/forum

Lulletje Rozewater
11-24-2009, 02:22 PM
Notice that the thread at VNN (a rock-bottom lowbrow forum, worse than StormFront) is over three years old.

VNN never looked in,this is the first time and indeed crappy

I used to post for while at the Pan-Aryan Alliance, it was actually a pretty cool place. I'm not opposed to Pan-Aryanism as such as an ideology and a worldview (I'm not P-A myself, just interested), I'm only opposed to deviants like Diablo hijacking the term for their own unsavoury purposes.

Now this I can agree with (although I don't post there myself):

I posted on Enationalist and Wayne's website and Dragon's realm and Phora
I was interested in WN forums not to post but to find out what WN actually means.
The above 3 I like,as there are some good articles and posters.The rest ??????????

The Lawspeaker
11-24-2009, 02:37 PM
Idiot Central: http://stumbleinn.net/forum/

Eldritch
11-24-2009, 03:19 PM
I was interested in WN forums not to post but to find out what WN actually means.

That's good question. Not even the people on Stormfront seem to agree all the type. I guess it's a sort of mix of white separatism, in some cases white supremacism and anti-Zionism. Because "white" is such a vague term, the arguments about who is and who isn't white are endless.

WN suits Americans a lot better than native Europeans, since white Americans are often, or should I say almost always, a mix of different European ethnicities.

But SF has am "ask a White Nationalist" section. I'm sure you'll get better answers than this one there.

CelticViking
12-18-2011, 08:04 AM
http://www.whitenewsnow.com/forum.php

SwordoftheVistula
12-20-2011, 07:21 AM
http://www.whitenewsnow.com/forum.php

That's probably the best one out there right now. The guy who runs it is one of the rare WNs who actually has a positive personality, and keeps out most of the type of garbage you usually see at those type of sites.

euro-nationalist
01-23-2012, 04:54 AM
http://enationalist.com/forum/redbar/elements/logo.gif
http://enationalist.com/forum/index.php

CelticViking
03-04-2012, 11:54 AM
http://aryan-front.org/forum.php

Brooklyn Rick
03-04-2012, 11:33 PM
In my opinion VNN and eNationalist are the better WN forums. They tell the truth, and are uncensured.

Supreme American
03-04-2012, 11:38 PM
In my opinion VNN and eNationalist are the better WN forums. They tell the truth, and are uncensured.

I've never seen eN but VNN is full of idiots. "It's teh j00z" 24/7. You'll also get called a Jew if you question 9-11 Truthers.

Brooklyn Rick
03-04-2012, 11:46 PM
I've never seen eN but VNN is full of idiots. "It's teh j00z" 24/7. You'll also get called a Jew if you question 9-11 Truthers.

Calling another poster a jew on VNN without proof will get that person banned. It is one of the rules. And yes, the jews are our misfortune...

The Lawspeaker
03-04-2012, 11:49 PM
Being a patriot and anti-immigrant I can say one thing: yes, the white internationalists (a.k.a WN, nutzi's) are our misfortune...

Hess
03-05-2012, 12:01 AM
VNN is full of idiots

I remember seeing one thread on there called "Do Catholics have Semitic blood"

:laugh:

Hess
03-05-2012, 12:01 AM
If you wish to live with the filth, that is not my problem. I want better for myself and my children. As far as being a patriot I am a former Marine. What is you're claim to fame?

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

The Lawspeaker
03-05-2012, 12:02 AM
If you wish to live with the filth, that is not my problem. I want better for myself and my children. As far as being a patriot I am a former Marine. What is you're claim to fame?
Yes right - I don't think they would let in the mentally deranged (not even in America) as you have got to be mentally deranged to a nutzi. It's because of you White Internationalists that we normal patriots are laughed out of a debating chamber and called a Nazi.

It's because of you nutzi's that we can't even discuss the issue so I don't think it's the Jews that are the main problem (they are the second one) but you people.

The Lawspeaker
03-05-2012, 12:21 AM
What is a "normal patriot"? An armchair asshole who does not mind his tax dollars spent feeding those who refuse to work? A person who would not mind his daughter being raped by niggers? Liberals are not patriots. They are a big part of the problem..
LOL you wouldn't even know what a liberal is. Your typical American redneck airmchair patriot speaks again. :thumb001: No.. I don't mind contributing to my countryman that cannot work. I don't mind contributing to healthcare for my fellow citizens. In fact it's very honourable. A normal patriot is a very normal, regular citizen whose ideas are mainstream yet somewhat patriotic and who is critical of immigration.

What I do mind is: 1) Americans poking it's unwanted nose where it shouldn't be. 2) The E.U. 3) The bloody immigrants regardless of colour or where the hell they came from.

Siberyak
03-05-2012, 12:21 AM
Yes right - I don't think they would let in the mentally deranged (not even in America) as you have got to be mentally deranged to a nutzi. It's because of you White Internationalists that we normal patriots are laughed out of a debating chamber and called a Nazi.

It's because of you nutzi's that we can't even discuss the issue so I don't think it's the Jews that are the main problem (they are the second one) but you people.

The jews are by far a more dangerous problem. That's because they think and plan 10 steps ahead. People who march down main street shouting Heil Hitler are comical at best.

The Lawspeaker
03-05-2012, 12:24 AM
The jews are by far a more dangerous problem. That's because they think and plan 10 steps ahead. People who march down main street shouting Heil Hitler are comical at best.
No.. those that march down main stream shouting Heil Hitler are the main problem. Why ? Because those arseholes are exactly what the Jews say any right-winger is like. They are making the normal patriot look like a complete arsehole if he says that is critical of immigration.

WN nutzi's are the "liberal's", "Jews" best friend. In fact, I wouldn't be too surprised if their bosses were actually paid by them. And that is what makes them our worst enemy.

Jake Featherston
03-05-2012, 12:29 AM

The Phora has no official ideology, but most people who poast there consider themselves to be "pro-White" (or "White Preservationist," if you prefer), in some meaningful respect. But almost anyone over the age of 25 who still calls himself a "White nationalist," well...such people usually aren't very interesting to talk to. I'd go a step further and say that ideologues in general are usually either insane and/or stupid. There is no one ideological frame of reference that covers all the contingencies of reality. Most even semi-serious thinkers eventually note this aspect of life, and adjust their mindset accordingly. People who continue to adhere to a rigid ideological position, and refuse to acknowledge the myriad cognitive dissonance innate to so doing, are known as "hambones."

Siberyak
03-05-2012, 12:29 AM
No.. those that march down main stream shouting Heil Hitler are the main problem. Why ? Because those arseholes are exactly what the Jews say any right-winger is like. They are making the normal patriot look like a complete arsehole if he says that is critical of immigration.

WN nutzi's are the "liberal's", "Jews" best friend. In fact, I wouldn't be too surprised if their bosses were actually paid by them. And that is what makes them our worst enemy.

I agree that people who dress up in Nazi uniforms and march to give speeches at state capitals are detrimental. There is no need for that kind of trailer trash. And maybe they are working for someone else. However Jews are no idiots and they latch on to US presidents which makes them so dangerous

Brooklyn Rick
03-05-2012, 12:30 AM

I agree. What worked in the30's and 40's will not work today. We need effective leadership to combat the problems of today...

Insuperable
03-05-2012, 12:31 AM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

I almost died of laughter

The Lawspeaker
03-05-2012, 12:41 AM
I agree that people who dress up in Nazi uniforms and march to give speeches at state capitals are detrimental. There is no need for that kind of trailer trash. And maybe they are working for someone else. However Jews are no idiots and they latch on to US presidents which makes them so dangerous
While it are the White Nationalists that keep the ordinary Joe from even affiliating himself with nationalism out of a fear of not being politically correct enough and being referred to as a Nazi. That's not the Jew's work: that's the Nutzi's work.

No one wants to be compared to pieces of excrement like those who were played by actors in American History X or the riff-raff one can find on VNN, StumbleInn or Stormfart.

lCu_wd_bulw

Siberyak
03-05-2012, 12:43 AM
While it is White Nationalists that keep the ordinary Joe from nationalism out of a fear of not being politically correct enough and being referred to as a Nazi. That's not the Jew's work: that's the Nutzi's work.

No one wants to be compared to pieces of excrement like those who were played by actors in American History X or the riff-raff one can find on VNN, StumbleInn or Stormfart.

lCu_wd_bulw

LOL at that video. I forgot about that part of the movie

The Lawspeaker
03-05-2012, 12:45 AM
LOL at that video. I forgot about that part of the movie
This kind of thrash is our misfortune and the pro-multiculti's best friend. Hell: they don't even need to try to convince people anymore that people that are critical of immigration are racist, bigoted scum when those same people see neo nutzi's march past their houses or when they see the crap on Stormfart.

Siberyak
03-05-2012, 12:47 AM
This kind of thrash is our misfortune and the pro-multiculti's best friend.

Well do you even see this in Europe? Or I wonder if this is just an American problem. For example why would a European hold up a confederate Flag?

Hess
03-05-2012, 12:48 AM
Well do you even see this in Europe?

you do, but in very limited numbers. The overwhelming majority of European Nationalists knows that this nonsense helps the enemy (the Globalists) more than us.

The Lawspeaker
03-05-2012, 12:49 AM
---Hess already answered it for me ----

Siberyak
03-05-2012, 12:51 AM
you do, but in very limited numbers. The overwhelming majority of European Nationalists knows that this nonsense helps the enemy (the Globalists) more than us.

Aren't you in the US?

Hess
03-05-2012, 12:52 AM
Aren't you in the US?

for college, yes, but I spent the majority of my life in Europe.

Mercury
03-05-2012, 12:53 AM

Welcome to Operation Mocking Bird.

B1E7s7XaV7E

and this:

Hal Turner confesses to being an FBI agent (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner#FBI_Informant).

Siberyak
I see. Do you plan on going back?

The Lawspeaker
I think we know what we should do with them. Willy Schaeffers (http://www.spreeblick.com/2007/04/02/schlechter-humor/) (German comedian) already explained it back in 1934:

„Ich freue mich, daß heute alles so wunderbar im Takt geht, auch wenn es hier und da noch so etliche Querpfeifer gibt. Da machen wir wenig Federlesens. Die kommen für ihre weitere Ausbildung in ein Konzertlager, wo man ihnen so lange die Flötentöne beibringt, bis sie sich an eine taktvolle Mitarbeit gewöhnt haben.

StonyArabia
03-05-2012, 12:54 AM
Forums are honestly a waste of time and they are only used to vent. You want to fight against the situation you need to do it in real life, just not in the moronic fashion that the neo-nazis and kkk do and there are many ways do it.

Bardamu
03-05-2012, 12:57 AM

This is a straw nazi considering about the only group(s) that do this are the American Nazi Party and a few of their related nutsi associates. But exactly how this group became associated with the label White Nationalism is hard to tell. There is no appreciable difference between White Preservationist, White Advocate, and White Nationalist, although there is a semantic tendency online of late for the more intelligent and polished to push the WN label onto their more lumpen fellows. White Nationalists themselves call the uniformed idiots Hollywood nazis. Kevin MacDonald and associates are White Nationalists and they are a pretty sober bunch.

European Loyalist
03-05-2012, 12:57 AM
What civis is saying is accurate. I'm from a fairly traditional conservative white area and family (being British empire Loyalists afterall) and even when I first came across ethnic-nationalism I was repulsed by it. Not the actual ideology because I was ignorant of it at the time but the popular connotation that it has. And that popular connotation is based entirely on ignorant bigoted lowlifes who blame everything on the vague boogymonster called the jew and spew lines from nazi propaganda like braindead minions.

I don't want what to me is a positive ideology to be defined by the fringe idiots who can't fucking read at a 7th grade level let alone make a cohesive argument. I want ethnic nationalism in ethnic-european nations to have a POSITIVE connotation. it is positive. It is an ideology based on love and loyalty.

But we who are trying to restore honour to ethnic nationalism are constantly fighting on two fronts. The liberal who hates us because we oppose them and the bigot right fringe who are like an anchor dragging our ideology to the gutter of political discourse. FUCK.

Insuperable
03-05-2012, 01:05 AM
And so are you...

Well I am sorry you think like that.

You got a point and Civit Batavi has a point
Find common ground, see what you have in common

Aptrgangr
03-05-2012, 01:05 AM
I agree. What worked in the30's and 40's will not work today. We need effective leadership to combat the problems of today...

What did work in the 1930s and 40s? A reckless plutocracy putting insane warmongers to power, which left Europe (and Asia) in ruins with millions of deads? Exactly this perspective of a new intra-European war keep European (German in particular) "bourgeois/middle-class" voters from voting/supporting the so-called right-wing. I am a resident writer on Germany's biggest political forum (http://www.politikforen.net/), all I can say is the right-wing of Germany consists of grumpy Prussianists and nutzi kids, latter mostly of very poor education, still both groups are imperialists that would not hesitate to start wars and troubles again - if they had any power. And to make it clear, this attitude dominates the discourse of all nationalists of formerly imperialist countries, like France and Russia. As a South-Westerner I am traditionally more liberal - means the support of a moderate nationalist policy that is against wars and acknowledges civil right, and wants Germany to be a reliable partner rather than a sabrerattling hegemonial power. As long as the anti-mass immigration stance comes along with Hitlerism, it has no chance of gaining a broader political influence and acceptance. And time is running against us.

And BTW, who says these guys have no effective leadership? ;)
They are well organized outcasts of our societies.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3500/nsmrally.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/442/nsmrally.jpg/)

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5430/ns1290770457002.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/196/ns1290770457002.jpg/)

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/8788/nszdy3cfvpbtr.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/252/nszdy3cfvpbtr.jpg/)

The Lawspeaker
03-05-2012, 01:06 AM
Well I am sorry you think like that.

You got a point and Civit Batavi has a point
Find common ground, see what you have in common

http://www.wereldoorlog1418.nl/engelsekamp/foto-kamp-04.jpg

My point is to arrest the lot and chuck them all into a madhouse or a nice little prison camp out on the moors for some hard labour (grow their own food and making license plates and clothes pegs) and throw away the key so that they at least make themselves more useful to society and are no longer a threat to nationalism.

If we lock them up they will no longer be able to be the main weapon of the pro-multiculti's. :thumb001:

Bardamu
03-05-2012, 01:20 AM
http://www.wereldoorlog1418.nl/engelsekamp/foto-kamp-04.jpg

My point is to arrest the lot and chuck them all into a madhouse or a nice little prison camp out on the moors for some hard labour (grow their own food and making license plates and clothes pegs) and throw away the key so that they at least make themselves more useful to society and are no longer a threat to nationalism.

If we lock them up they will no longer be able to be the main weapon of the pro-multiculti's. :thumb001:

I'm skeptical of the idea that the reason nationalism is failing is because of these drunken losers. I don't know about the Netherlands, but it certainly isn't the reason for nationalism's failure in the USA. Somebody that likes to create polls ought to do one on why nationalism is failing.

The Lawspeaker
03-05-2012, 01:21 AM
I'm skeptical of the idea that the reason nationalism is failing is because of these drunken losers.
It has been very effective here as it confirms all the propaganda that kids get to see about racism and what not.

Bardamu
03-05-2012, 02:08 AM
It has been very effective here as it confirms all the propaganda that kids get to see about racism and what not.

I blame decline on the massive propaganda rather than angry louts. Why does this anti-national propaganda exist throughout our societies in the first place? When a people lose control of their own media it is like a body losing control of its nervous system. We have lost control of our own cultures to a hostile regime. Of course you are right in that the idiots don't help matters.

The Lawspeaker
03-05-2012, 02:12 AM
I blame decline on the massive propaganda rather than angry louts. Why does this anti-national propaganda exist throughout our societies in the first place? When a people lose control of their own media it is like a body losing control of its nervous system. We have lost control of our own cultures to a hostile regime. It is the hostile regime that is at fault.
And the white nationalists work to perpetuate the propaganda image of the evil whitey racist. And they are very good at their job...

Supreme American
03-05-2012, 02:13 AM
Calling another poster a jew on VNN without proof will get that person banned. It is one of the rules. And yes, the jews are our misfortune...

I hadn't noticed. How about being called a government agent?

Supreme American
03-05-2012, 02:21 AM
I'm skeptical of the idea that the reason nationalism is failing is because of these drunken losers. I don't know about the Netherlands, but it certainly isn't the reason for nationalism's failure in the USA. Somebody that likes to create polls ought to do one on why nationalism is failing.

The political and economic elites that largely control public opinion simply don't want it. If nothing else, globalism is far too lucrative to ignore. Us little people are just along for the ride, fed tolerance propaganda so we won't be too upset at the 3rd world deluge.

zack
03-05-2012, 02:48 AM
The political and economic elites that largely control public opinion simply don't want it. If nothing else, globalism is far too lucrative to ignore. Us little people are just along for the ride, fed tolerance propaganda so we won't be too upset at the 3rd world deluge.

It will all end in blood Lagergeld...it always does.

Hopefully by the time things go pear shaped I'll be somewhere in South America like Argentina.

If not i guess I'll have to throw my lot in with whitey :coffee:

Hess
03-05-2012, 03:46 AM
I see. Do you plan on going back?

My major is in International Relations focusing on European Affairs, so my job market will be mostly in Europe.