PDA

View Full Version : Kosovo, Albania push joint EU Integration

KrashNick
01-11-2014, 04:45 PM
Kosovo and Albania plan to consider a joint strategic plan for their European integration at a meeting in Prizren.

The governments of Kosovo and Albania will hold their first joint meeting on Saturday in Prizren, in Kosovo, to mull their joint EU perspectives.

The Kosovo Prime Minister, Hashim Thaci, said the meeting “marks the start of a joint strategic governance with one aim and one vision, the Euro-Atlantic vision.

“The meeting in Prizren marks a new chapter and sends out a European message for everyone - the message of a region with open borders and without barriers of the past,” he added.

No information on the precise topics to be discussed was given, but the Albanian Prime Minister, Edi Rama, said the meeting would also discuss the problems facing the small Albanian community in Serbia.

The meeting would be “a sign of solidarity with the Albanian community in the Presevo valley [in southern Serbia] to which both governments will agree on a special fund for the increase of new births.

“We will open a new page of cooperation between governments of the two countries facing the challenges of democratization, modernization and integration of both Albanian countries into the European union,” Rama wrote on Facebook.

The meeting was announced last September when Rama visited Pristina

ALSh
01-12-2014, 03:55 PM
Fatos Lubonja:

Njėqindmijė euroshi pėr Preshevėn ishte i vetmi tingull realist qė i tregoi shqiptarėve se ēfarė shtetesh tė varfėr – pėr tė mos thėnė tė dėshtuar – kanė ngritur me politikanėt mė tė pasur dhe mė butaforikė tė Ballkanit.

ALSh
01-12-2014, 04:02 PM
Ndėrsa i pyetur se nga kjo mbledhje u lanė jashtė shqiptarėt e Maqedonisė, Lubonja sėrish ka zgjedhur ironinė duke thėnė: “Mė mirė qė s’u pėrfshinė, sipas meje, se do ta bėnin edhe mė tė rėndė butaforinė”

KrashNick
01-12-2014, 04:05 PM
Ndėrsa i pyetur se nga kjo mbledhje u lanė jashtė shqiptarėt e Maqedonisė, Lubonja sėrish ka zgjedhur ironinė duke thėnė: “Mė mirė qė s’u pėrfshinė, sipas meje, se do ta bėnin edhe mė tė rėndė butaforinė”

Shef cfare qeveria kot kemi , ata mund te kene vetem 100.000 euro vetura .

ALSh
01-12-2014, 04:06 PM
Shef cfare qeveria kot kemi , ata mund te kene vetem 100.000 euro vetura .

Per veten e tyre nuk jane kot, milionat i kane ne llogari bankare ne Zvicerr.

KrashNick
01-12-2014, 04:08 PM
Per veten e tyre nuk jane kot, milionat i kane ne llogari bankare ne Zvicerr.

Sa per para ata ja kalojne te gjithe politikaneve te Ballkanit po per populle nuk bejne asgje .