PDA

View Full Version : Easter Island heads have bodies

Loki
01-13-2014, 05:16 AM
Easter Island heads have bodies (http://seeker401.wordpress.com/2011/10/29/easter-island-heads-have-bodies/)

http://seeker401.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/easter-island-statue-excavation.jpg?w=497&h=623

http://seeker401.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/a40_2011_36_031.jpg?w=497

http://www.eisp.org/3879/

The Easter Island Statue Project (EISP) is a private research program and archive created by Jo Anne Van Tilburg, Principle Investigator and EISP founder and director, with Cristián Arévalo Pakarati, Rapa Nui artist and co-director of EISP. The profound and immediate need for conservation actions on the moai became apparent over the course of more than 20 years of subjective observation and field experience acquired by us during our island-wide archaeological survey, which was conducted in association with our Chilean and Rapa Nui colleagues.

The Easter Island Statue Project office is located at 225 Arizona Avenue, Studio 500, Santa Monica, CA, 90401. The EISP field office is located at the Mana Gallery, Petero Atamu s/n, Hanga Roa, Easter Island (Rapa Nui), Chile.

————-

wild stuff..so did they bury them complete with petroglyphs..(who would see them if they are buried?) or was it covered by something else that happened?

Prisoner Of Ice
01-13-2014, 05:23 AM
I saw a documentary on them that was interesting and disturbing.

Turns out that there's practically a continent worth of land around easter island that is under relatively shallow water. During colder times the sea level is about 200 feet lower than in historic times, and all this land would have been above water for thousands of years.

The people on the island when they found it were supposedly of three separate tribes and some of them had pretty european features such as red or blonde hair. Their theory is that the watchers were there to hold back the water, and this dying civilization spent all its time trying to build these magic figures to hold back the rising water. Of course, it didn't work all that well but it explains how the heck it's possible to have so many huge statues on such a remote island which can support so few people.

lei.talk
01-13-2014, 10:36 AM
a book by one of my childhood heroes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor_Heyerdahl#Kon-Tiki_expedition):

http://i40.tinypic.com/vobs6f.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aku-Aku)

http://i42.tinypic.com/2yzin85.jpg (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?2225&p=299257&viewfull=1#post299257)

Ultra
01-13-2014, 10:41 AM
A legacy of the Legendary Estonian Vikings perhaps? :heh:

BeerBaron
01-13-2014, 10:43 AM
This is pretty interesting. But why they are buried doesn't take a genius. The sea level used to be much lower before the last ice age thawed. You can look at maps of the world during the last ice age and where the glaciers extended down to. It's not really hard to see why there is similar architecture around the equitorial boundry.

There is another interesting read about the pyramids in the ocean off the japanese coast and the city they found in the gulf of mexico.

KidMulat
01-13-2014, 10:44 AM
People still follow the blond hair/aryan myths of Easter island lol

Just like the British who claimed the Moriori where negritid/melanisids who were conquered by the light skin Maori; its all just a colonialist farce.

lei.talk
01-13-2014, 11:42 AM
A legacy of the Legendary Estonian Vikings (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oeselians) perhaps? :heh:

none dare challenge karl's explaination (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?99911&p=2064105&viewfull=1#post2064105)
of how the dread cthulhu (https://www.google.com/search?q=cthulhu&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Nd7TUrukBcfayAGyoIHQAw&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1600&bih=754) came to be imprisoned in r'lyeh (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nan_Madol)!

be thank-full to our saviors!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn (http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Call_of_Cthulhu/full)

Prisoner Of Ice
01-13-2014, 06:48 PM
People still follow the blond hair/aryan myths of Easter island lol

Just like the British who claimed the Moriori where negritid/melanisids who were conquered by the light skin Maori; its all just a colonialist farce.

No I am sure they are black people who learned farming 10k years ago like the papau new guineans. Not everything is about race, in fact aside to tards like you very little is.

Olmecs are pretty interesting too, there seems to have been a megalithic black empire in south america at some point, maybe that meets more with your approval.

Weedman
01-14-2014, 12:39 PM
so all this time and no one ever thought to dig under the heads til now?

no one thought to dig around them just to see if there were any surprises?

Hadouken
01-14-2014, 12:40 PM
in b4 aliens

Longbowman
01-14-2014, 12:47 PM
Ah, Thor Heyerdahl :rolleyes:

Certainly a brave explorer, and important figure in anthropology, but he couldn't have been more wrong about Easter Island.

KidMulat
01-14-2014, 01:02 PM
No I am sure they are black people who learned farming 10k years ago like the papau new guineans. Not everything is about race, in fact aside to tards like you very little is.

Olmecs are pretty interesting too, there seems to have been a megalithic black empire in south america at some point, maybe that meets more with your approval.

During the British Colonial period race was everything, it is not an exaggeration to make the stamens I wrote above. We have a dirth of evidence to support that; an entire book chronologically speaks period by period in Foreign Bodies Oceania and the Science of Race speaking on British views of Oceanic people from contact until the 20th century.

We know that the British Mythology of a dark primitive people being conquered (thanks to the British literally sending a boat of Maori warriors to kill them); we have the written record on my side much to you chagrin that speaks on such drivel.

That being said the Moriori like the Easter Islanders were not some foriegn race that were unlike the Hawaiians or Samoans or Tongans but completely within the spectrum of Austroneasian and Papuan expansions into the Pacific with possible Andean influences that at this point can not be substantiated save for the evidence of Sweet Potato.

Secondly this Old World centrality needs to end, I reject the idea that African and European foriegners before the Vikings bringing any sort of major population, cultural or linguistic shift to AmerInd populations.
To say so is to continue the belief that AmerInd people or Polynesian people were unable to articulate, modify and construct the hallmarks of hierarchal society you and most others laud as some mark of superiority in this world.

Your ignorance never ceases to amaze me.

Longbowman
01-14-2014, 01:09 PM
During the British Colonial period race was everything, it is not an exaggeration to make the stamens I wrote above. We have a dirth of evidence to support that; an entire book chronologically speaks period by period in Foreign Bodies Oceania and the Science of Race speaking on British views of Oceanic people from contact until the 20th century.

We know that the British Mythology of a dark primitive people being conquered (thanks to the British literally sending a boat of Maori warriors to kill them); we have the written record on my side much to you chagrin that speaks on such drivel.

I agree with the second half but this is slander. The Maori weren't sent by the British (to the Cook Islands) they went of their own accord. Why would Britain give two hoots about Maori slave raids? As it happens Britain stopped the Maori slave trade.

As for your dearth of evidence; race was very important but the axle upon which the Empire spun was, of course, money.

KidMulat
01-14-2014, 01:16 PM
I agree with the second half but this is slander. The Maori weren't sent by the British (to the Cook Islands) they went of their own accord. Why would Britain give two hoots about Maori slave raids? As it happens Britain stopped the Maori slave trade.

As for your dearth of evidence; race was very important but the axle upon which the Empire spun was, of course, money.

*sigh*

http://books.google.com/books?id=klglH_7KkxsC&pg=PA99&lpg=PA99&dq=wellington+vessel+rodney+moriori&source=bl&ots=D_0rDMoJv_&sig=6Rrzar1w9OdAS_1IY8q33e2vp7U&hl=en&sa=X&ei=mUXVUrv4GY-9oQTI3IGoAQ&ved=0CEAQ6AEwCQ#v=onepage&q=wellington%20vessel%20rodney%20moriori&f=false

Longbowman
01-14-2014, 01:19 PM
*sigh*

http://books.google.com/books?id=klglH_7KkxsC&pg=PA99&lpg=PA99&dq=wellington+vessel+rodney+moriori&source=bl&ots=D_0rDMoJv_&sig=6Rrzar1w9OdAS_1IY8q33e2vp7U&hl=en&sa=X&ei=mUXVUrv4GY-9oQTI3IGoAQ&ved=0CEAQ6AEwCQ#v=onepage&q=wellington%20vessel%20rodney%20moriori&f=false

The Lord Rodney had been commandeered. Nowhere even in your text does it suggest otherwise.

The Illyrian Warrior
01-14-2014, 01:24 PM
I saw a documentary on them that was interesting and disturbing.

Turns out that there's practically a continent worth of land around easter island that is under relatively shallow water. During colder times the sea level is about 200 feet lower than in historic times, and all this land would have been above water for thousands of years.

The people on the island when they found it were supposedly of three separate tribes and some of them had pretty european features such as red or blonde hair. Their theory is that the watchers were there to hold back the water, and this dying civilization spent all its time trying to build these magic figures to hold back the rising water. Of course, it didn't work all that well but it explains how the heck it's possible to have so many huge statues on such a remote island which can support so few people.

So your 145 IQ isn't going waste after all. ;)

Great explanation. :thumb001:

Longbowman
01-14-2014, 01:28 PM
They devastated their land with these things. It's not the quarrying but the erection of the damned statues that ruined the island. Basically instead of going to war or whatever, clans would erect statues to show off wealth and power, and to do so they needed a lot of logs to move the statue from the quarry, which lead to 100% deforestation by 1600, and thus complete destruction of their own land. They impoverished themselves, suffered dramatic population collapse, and later Peruvians enslaved 2,000 of them. Then the UK and others forced them to return the slaves, but all but 11 had died, and one of these had contracted smallpox, and this was introduced to the population. At one point there were only 36 of them left.

The thing about Europeans isn't based on genetic, skeletal or phenotypical evidence though, it's just something Heyerdahl postulated because he was a racist and for some reason, putting up some stupid statues requires too much brainpower for a non-White. Even though the Rapa Nuians done goofed by putting them up.

Rapa Nui, island of ghosts :rolleyes:

KidMulat
01-14-2014, 01:30 PM
The Lord Rodney had been commandeered. Nowhere even in your text does it suggest otherwise.

The Rodney according to researchers was not "commandeered"

We find that, on the 7th November, the Maoris were watering the vessel, and between that date and the morning of November 14, 1835, at 5 a.m., when the Rodney sailed for the Chatham Islands, the Maoris were putting their potatoes and seed on board,—a quantity estimated at 70 tons,—although that could scarcely have occupied all the time. The day before leaving, so many Maoris crowded on board who wished to go, that there was no room to work the ship. She finally took away about 500 souls all told, including women and children; after having landed a large number of others at Evans' Bay. These latter people took the second mate ashore with them, fearing that the captain might not return, according to agreement, to to take the next shipload, unless they held a hostage. According to the Captain's statement, this was nearly coming to pass, on his return
after landing the first party of Maoris at Whangaroa Harbour in the island. It is stated that he only fulfilled his agreement on the assurance of his trading-master, that if he did not return the life of the second mate would certainly be forfeited.

http://www.jps.auckland.ac.nz/document//Volume_1_1892/Volume_1,_No._3,_1892/The_occupation_of_the_Chatham_Islands_by_the_Maori s_in_1835%3A_Part_II_-_The_migration_of_Ngatiawa_to_Chatham_Island,_by_A ._Shand,_p154-163/p1

The captain knew these people had plans to kill the Moriori because as the the losing clans of the Musket Wars their plans were to attack, enslave and take over the lands of weaker, unarmed tribes and clans; originally the plans were to go to South Island but as the maori deckhands learned of the Chathams islands the decision was made to settle there.

To say the Brtish had no clue the Maori were going to kill the Moriori after already observing some 30 years of clan warfare is to really try and paint the British in some naive light. Like really Longbow :-/

Longbowman
01-14-2014, 01:35 PM
The Rodney according to researchers was not "commandeered"

http://www.jps.auckland.ac.nz/document//Volume_1_1892/Volume_1,_No._3,_1892/The_occupation_of_the_Chatham_Islands_by_the_Maori s_in_1835%3A_Part_II_-_The_migration_of_Ngatiawa_to_Chatham_Island,_by_A ._Shand,_p154-163/p1

The captain knew these people had plans to kill the Moriori because as the the losing clans of the Musket Wars their plans were to attack, enslave and take over the lands of weaker, unarmed tribes and clans; originally the plans were to go to South Island but as the maori deckhands learned of the Chathams islands the decision was made to settle there.

To say the Brtish had no clue the Maori were going to kill the Moriori after already observing some 30 years of clan warfare is to really try and paint the British in some naive light. Like really Longbow :-/

Like really KidMulat, you always blame the West. Even this source only demonstrates one Briton knowing or caring what was going on. I'm not going to pretend the British got all up in arms at the bloodshed, but saying 'they sent a boat full of them' is just a lie. Basically the Maoris killed the Maorioris. But as the British were in the area, it's their fault, right? Even though I bet the authorities in Wellington couldn't have cared less.

KidMulat
01-14-2014, 01:41 PM
Like really KidMulat, you always blame the West. Even this source only demonstrates one Briton knowing or caring what was going on. I'm not going to pretend the British got all up in arms at the bloodshed, but saying 'they sent a boat full of them' is just a lie. Basically the Maoris killed the Maorioris. But as the British were in the area, it's their fault, right? Even though I bet the authorities in Wellington couldn't have cared less.

So the fact that the Maori before the British had no clue about the Chathams islands, only learned about it as deckhands on British boats, and were sent there knowing full well what they were going to do shows nothing on the part of the British? The land and people were under the authority and control of the king as such yes they were responsible for their subjects and let them die at the hands of other people who because of the Musket/Potato War were defeated and forced to flee.

This is not to say the Maori are guiltless, they most certainly are to blame for the killings but the British literally created the environment of tribal arm races and Chatham "discovery", don't be so naive because at the end of the day the Musket Wars which were encouraged by the British left the land free for the taking for their own enterprise and people.

Longbowman
01-14-2014, 01:46 PM
So the fact that the Maori before the British had no clue about the Chathams islands, only learned about it as deckhands on British boats, and were sent there knowing full well what they were going to do shows nothing on the part of the British? The land and people were under the authority and control of the king as such yes they were responsible for their subjects and let them die at the hands of other people who because of the Musket/Potato War were defeated and forced to flee.

This is not to say the Maori are guiltless, they most certainly are to blame for the killings but the British literally created the environment of tribal arm races and Chatham "discovery", don't be so naive because at the end of the day the Musket Wars which were encouraged by the British left the land free for the taking for their own enterprise and people.

The Maori are 100% to blame. The British probably didn't inform them of the Chatham Islands considering the Maori and Moriori relatedness but even if they did, what do you expect they expected? 'Hey guys, there are some islands over there. I bet you're going to go over there and enslave and eat the population even though we dedicate huge amounts of resources to combating that on the West African coast and the Atlantic and cannibalism is grim and the islands are small and almost without natural resources and post less than no threat anyone?'

The Maori sold 96% of their land anyway. Only 4% was taken from them. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C4%81ori_people#British_Treaty_with_the_people_o f_New_Zealand

This is just typical Occidentophobia from your quarter, if I might coin that word. Don't blame (or only partially blame) the murdering enslaving cannibals but put most of the guilt on the heads of the new Colonial administration that wasn't even supposed to be in charge of the Maori? As long as the Colonials are white and the Maori aren't. KidMulat logic.

KidMulat
01-14-2014, 01:51 PM
The Maori are 100% to blame. The British probably didn't inform them of the Chatham Islands considering the Maori and Moriori relatedness but even if they did, what do you expect they expected? 'Hey guys, there are some islands over there. I bet you're going to go over there and enslave and eat the population even though we dedicate huge amounts of resources to combating that on the West African coast and the Atlantic and cannibalism is grim and the islands are small and almost without natural resources and post less than no threat anyone?'

The Maori sold 96% of their land anyway. Only 4% was taken from them. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C4%81ori_people#British_Treaty_with_the_people_o f_New_Zealand

Yes the Musket Wars were the British encouraging conflict and trade for guns; you can't literally give enemies guns have them kill eachother and say "I have nothing to do with this" there is responsibility on the British; they had brought sealers who spread syphilis and disease, taking seals for pelts to be sold, they had seen the effects of their encouraged wars and were well aware after 27 years what would happen once the Maori got off the boat.

Please don't think because they were staunching the flow of slaves in one part of the world mean they were universally like that in the "backwaters" of the Empire, I mean helloooooo Blackbirding actually happened.

Apologist much.

Longbowman
01-14-2014, 01:56 PM
Yes the Musket Wars were the British encouraging conflict and trade for guns; you can't literally give enemies guns have them kill eachother and say "I have nothing to do with this" there is responsibility on the British; they had brought sealers who spread syphilis and disease, taking seals for pelts to be sold, they had seen the effects of their encouraged wars and were well aware after 27 years what would happen once the Maori got off the boat.

Please don't think because they were staunching the flow of slaves in one part of the world mean they were universally like that in the "backwaters" of the Empire, I mean helloooooo Blackbirding actually happened.

Apologist much.

Rather an apologist than a racist. The British government might not have exerted the influence and power it could have in the 1860s but you've just concocted a story wherein it was some evil entity that took joy and profit in slavery, rape and cannibalism.

I'm sorry, 'they brought sealers that spread syphilis?' Yes, I'm sure the Government were just rubbing their hands with glee.

Blackbirding might have happened but the British authorities did not partake.

Whilst I agree arms dealers are...less than savoury, not selling muskets to your allies because 'oh no, you can't handle these, children' is kind of dickish. Again, yes, they shouldn't have done it, but if I give you a hammer and you put up a bookshelf with it, I didn't put up the bookshelf. Yes, the bookshelf wouldn't have been put up without me (or some other provider of hammers) but it's entirely your work. I gave you the tools, and you put in the effort. They say a bad workman blames his tools; how bad does a workman have to be to blame the provider of his tools?

KidMulat
01-14-2014, 02:01 PM
Rather an apologist than a racist. The British government might not have exerted the influence and power it could have in the 1860s but you've just concocted a story wherein it was some evil entity that took joy and profit in slavery, rape and cannibalism.

I'm sorry, 'they brought sealers that spread syphilis?' Yes, I'm sure the Government were just rubbing their hands with glee.

Blackbirding might have happened but the British authorities did not partake.

Whilst I agree arms dealers are...less than savoury, not selling muskets to your allies because 'oh no, you can't handle these, children' is kind of dickish. Again, yes, they shouldn't have done it, but if I give you a hammer and you put up a bookshelf with it, I didn't put up the bookshelf. Yes, the bookshelf wouldn't have been put up without me (or some other provider of hammers) but it's entirely your work. I gave you the tools, and you put in the effort. They say a bad workman blames his tools; how bad does a workman have to be to blame the provider of his tools?

Someone is trying to defend and make Britain seem like the land of justice minded people. They used Blackbirding in part as an excuse to colonize Fiji but nooo they are good and its angry brown people who are all to blame even when ignoring the very setting that started off this chain reaction.

G-D save the Queen and the Nation's image is your game; calling me a racist won't change the fact that the people of Britain literally used inter tribal tensions to make their way into controlling all their eventual colonies. But what ev's...

Longbowman
01-14-2014, 02:02 PM
Someone is trying to defend and make Britain seem like the land of justice minded people. They used Blackbirding in part as an excuse to colonize Fiji but nooo they are good and its angry brown people who are all to blame even when ignoring the very setting that started off this chain reaction.

G-D save the Queen and the Nation's image is your game; calling me a racist won't change the fact that the people of Britain literally used inter tribal tensions to make their way into controlling all their eventual colonies. But what ev's...

Clearly we're on two different sides of the fence. I don't think Britain has ever erred, and you don't think the Natives have. Can you at least see that your position is as blind as how you're making out mine to be?

KidMulat
01-14-2014, 02:08 PM
Clearly we're on two different sides of the fence. I don't think Britain has ever erred, and you don't think the Natives have. Can you at least see that your position is as blind as how you're making out mine to be?

Here is the thing, I have never stated the Natives never erred. I fully accept beyond the syphilis outbreak that left half the island dead that it was Maori who killed and enslaved Moriori.

However I will not state that the British had no fault in this, I will not state that the literal discovery, explotation and invasion along with the actual process that had Maori looking for more land accessible only by the British are all somehow the fault of Maori; it is disingenuous to do so.

Longbowman
01-14-2014, 02:13 PM
Here is the thing, I have never stated the Natives never erred. I fully accept beyond the syphilis outbreak that left half the island dead that it was Maori who killed and enslaved Moriori.

However I will not state that the British had no fault in this, I will not state that the literal discovery, explotation and invasion along with the actual process that had Maori looking for more land accessible only by the British are all somehow the fault of Maori; it is disingenuous to do so.

Here's the thing, I don't think the British never erred. I just think they didn't err here. Yes, they were integral in the disaster; but unwittingly integral. Like my imaginary giver of hammers.

The British erred (morally) a lot, just like everyone else; participating in the slave trade before they banned it, treating Catholics rather poorly, not letting the Yanks vote, etc. But not here.

Insuperable
01-14-2014, 02:13 PM
Ah, Thor Heyerdahl :rolleyes:

Certainly a brave explorer, and important figure in anthropology, but he couldn't have been more wrong about Easter Island.

Look at this heads! Pure flat head Dinarids.:laugh:

http://imageshack.com/a/img5/3342/o4mh.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img32/8060/axan.jpg

Longbowman
01-14-2014, 02:14 PM

Tr00 Aryans.

KidMulat
01-14-2014, 02:14 PM
Here's the thing, I don't think the British never erred. I just think they didn't err here. Yes, they were integral in the disaster; but unwittingly integral. Like my imaginary giver of hammers.

The British erred (morally) a lot, just like everyone else; participating in the slave trade before they banned it, treating Catholics rather poorly, not letting the Yanks vote, etc. But not here.

*sigh* agree to disagree ?

Longbowman
01-14-2014, 02:16 PM
*sigh* agree to disagree ?

Natch. We've both expressed our views. Most people will agree with me but perhaps that's due to the demographics and values of the site. I don't think either of us has much more that is actually informative to add to the debate, anything else would just be a pissing up the wall, or perhaps onto each other, contest.

The Illyrian Warrior
01-14-2014, 02:18 PM

http://imageshack.com/a/img5/3342/o4mh.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img32/8060/axan.jpg

Giants = Dinarids...this might be a good theory to study more about it. :rolleyes:

KidMulat
01-14-2014, 02:18 PM
Natch. We've both expressed our views. Most people will agree with me but perhaps that's due to the demographics and values of the site. I don't think either of us has much more that is actually informative to add to the debate, anything else would just be a pissing up the wall, or perhaps onto each other, contest.

I can't stand that sort of thing; nearly ever thread with more than 8 pages is basically a pissing contest. Its 7am here, no sleep and I will be climbing a mountain to get materials for a brush in a hour or so; I ain't up for that sort of thing so I appreciate the draw.

Prisoner Of Ice
01-14-2014, 07:49 PM
so all this time and no one ever thought to dig under the heads til now?

no one thought to dig around them just to see if there were any surprises?

Yeah, it's sort of pathetic that way in archaeology. Most of the big discoveries have been made either completely by accident by some goat herder, or totally privately funded back in the days of british empire when most educated people had a decent amount of money to burn. They have not really explored middle east or china much until recently, simply because no one really cared.

Prisoner Of Ice
01-14-2014, 07:52 PM

:lol:

Even easter island archaeology, is really about the oppression of "black" people like you. If you knew how much white people really don't give a shit, your whole belief system would crumble.

How many threads have been derailed by your bizarre mental illness? I suggest seeing a professional to get help with your issues.

Prisoner Of Ice
01-14-2014, 08:00 PM
The thing about Europeans isn't based on genetic, skeletal or phenotypical evidence though, it's just something Heyerdahl postulated because he was a racist and for some reason, putting up some stupid statues requires too much brainpower for a non-White. Even though the Rapa Nuians done goofed by putting them up.

Rapa Nui, island of ghosts :rolleyes:

No, it was not him who "made up" any of this. It is what the rapa nui themselves claimed, and what the spanish and portuguese also claimed. Some of it could be sailor's tales but should still be investigated. However when it's what the natives say (and actually it's very involved and convincing, there's a whole mythology to it) then it's completely fucking retarded to try and paint it as white man harassing poor brown people again.

KM is talking about "white" british people who are nothing on earth to do with any of this because he is a psychotic moron. Captain cook came centuries after easter island was mostly enslaved and taken to south america, and then the remnants repatriated back.

Like usual he just makes up some retarded anti-white position and claims it's true when it has no basis in reality and contradicts everything that the natives say and even what afrocentrists claim. And he's not even that he's just an ati-whitish I guess, which is rich considering he's just another hispanic who black people would never accept.

Longbowman
01-14-2014, 08:03 PM
No, it was not him who "made up" any of this. It is what the rapa nui themselves claimed, and what the spanish and portuguese also claimed.

KM is talking about "white" british people who are nothing on earth to do with any of this because he is a psychotic moron. Captain cook came centuries after easter island was mostly enslaved and taken to south america, and then the remnants repatriated back.

Like usual he just makes up some retarded anti-white position and claims it's true when it has no basis in reality and contradicts everything that the natives say and even what afrocentrists claim. And he's not even that he's just an ati-whitish I guess, which is rich considering he's just another hispanic who black people would never accept.

He interpreted the legends of the long-ears rather oddly. Anyhow, regardless of legends, there were no whites there, thankfully.

KidMulat's anti-Western positions don't endear her to many, yes :rolleyes:

KidMulat
01-15-2014, 11:56 AM
:lol:

Even easter island archaeology, is really about the oppression of "black" people like you. If you knew how much white people really don't give a shit, your whole belief system would crumble.

How many threads have been derailed by your bizarre mental illness? I suggest seeing a professional to get help with your issues.

First of all the only bizarre mental illness showing is you inability to write a single grammatically correct paragraph.

Secondly the myth of white Indians and indigenous people are rampant; the Beothuk, the Mandan, the Inca, the Aztec, etc... the list goes on of all the groups made white by explorers and writers. Nearly every European group has done it.

I mean you guys are still saying long ear (hanua epe) and short ear people not even knowing it means basically fat people and skinny/starving people; even then it was Thor Heyerdahl who postulated a pale and red headed population from Peru not the original Dutch.

Again the projection of racially hierarchy in future colonial regions were used as moral justification for subjugation.

KidMulat
01-15-2014, 11:59 AM
Just read the ethnographic origin and oral tradition part if you aren't interested in archaeological stuff :-P

http://www.academia.edu/763469/The_Myth_of_A.D._1680_New_evidence_from_Hanga_Hoon u_Rapa_Nui_Easter_Island_

Just to get linguistics out of the way