PDA

View Full Version : Should Pirin Macedonia join the Republic of Macedonia?

Crn Volk
01-14-2014, 10:41 PM
Pirin Macedonia highlighted;

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bb/Blagoevgrad_Province_location_map.svg/250px-Blagoevgrad_Province_location_map.svg.png

It has a population of some 330,000 people. The vast majority declare themselves as ethnic Bulgarians, but in the 1940s-50s they declared as ethnic Macedonians. In any case, a union with R.Macedonia would boost Macedonia's population and increase the number of it's Slavic inhabitants. A combined population of 1.7 million Macedonians/Bulgarians would outnumber Albanians more than 3 to 1 and bring the majority Slavic population to over 70%.

What do you think? Vote and discuss

Archduke
01-14-2014, 10:58 PM
In any case, a union with R.Macedonia would boost Macedonia's population and increase the number of it's Slavic inhabitants. A combined population of 1.7 million Macedonians/Bulgarians would outnumber Albanians more than 3 to 1 and bring the majority Slavic population to over 70%.

Why Bulgaria has to give piece of it's territory because of your problems with Albanians?

There is only one way for you to be saved and you know it very well. :D

Apis
01-14-2014, 11:00 PM
Archduke makes a valid point. It's time to get into the removal business.

Agron
01-14-2014, 11:01 PM
Split the country as long as it's not too late, otherwise we will have a much bigger part or if you don't split, sooner or later you will become a minority.

Crn Volk
01-14-2014, 11:02 PM
Why Bulgaria has to give piece of it's territory because of your problems with Albanians?

There is only one way for you to be saved and you know it very well. :D

Not just the Albanians. It would be step 2 in the unification of Macedonia. Step 3 of course being Aegean Macedonia, or at least part of it.

Crn Volk
01-14-2014, 11:03 PM
Archduke makes a valid point. It's time to get into the removal business.

Yes, yes remove Kebab ;)

bimo
01-14-2014, 11:03 PM
It has a population of some 330,000 people. The vast majority declare themselves as ethnic Bulgarians, but in the 1940s-50s they declared as ethnic Macedonians. In any case, a union with R.Macedonia would boost Macedonia's population and increase the number of it's Slavic inhabitants. A combined population of 1.7 million Macedonians/Bulgarians would outnumber Albanians more than 3 to 1 and bring the majority Slavic population to over 70%.

in the 1940-50 the data were falsificated since the commies at this time were quite pro-tito , anyway in pirin no one see themselves as ethnic macedonian , same go for mostly of agean macedonia except in few enclaves

Crn Volk
01-14-2014, 11:04 PM
Split the country as long as it's not too late, otherwise we will have a much bigger part or if you don't split, sooner or later you will become a minority.

It would just mean the killing/deportation of more albanians later on, so yo do have a point I guess

Agron
01-14-2014, 11:07 PM
It would just mean the killing/deportation of more albanians later on, so yo do have a point I guess
You had your chance to kill/deport us in 2001, instead we won the war and are now stronger than ever before. Be glad if we accept you in our future state which we will name Ilirida.

Zaycev
01-14-2014, 11:08 PM
Not just the Albanians. It would be step 2 in the unification of Macedonia. Step 3 of course being Aegean Macedonia, or at least part of it.

Dude, get into reality. FYROM is maybe the last countryi n whole eastern europe, to request anything. Along with countries like Moldovia.

LOL

Crn Volk
01-14-2014, 11:13 PM
You had your chance to kill/deport us in 2001, instead we won the war and are now stronger than ever before. Be glad if we accept you in our future state which we will name Ilirida.

Nobody won. The fighting was quashed by NATO before it got out of hand. They west didn't want another Bosnia and still doesn't. That is why they restrained our forces from bombing albo villages and forced the signing of the Ohrid Agreement.

Zaycev
01-14-2014, 11:15 PM
Sokol, time to join your brothers

Agron
01-14-2014, 11:17 PM
Nobody won. The fighting was quashed by NATO before it got out of hand. They west didn't want another Bosnia and still doesn't. That is why they restrained our forces from bombing albo villages and forced the signing of the Ohrid Agreement.

And thus politically we won the war, we didn't lose anything you lost your right to treat us like shit.

Crn Volk
01-14-2014, 11:29 PM
And thus politically we won the war, we didn't lose anything you lost your right to treat us like shit.

You won some more rights, and Macedonia's borders remained intact, so win-win, lose-lose I suppose.

Agron
01-14-2014, 11:38 PM
You won some more rights, and Macedonia's borders remained intact, so win-win, lose-lose I suppose.
For You it would have been better to split the country, I think that only the Polog region would have split. But now with our birthrate we will manage even to get Skopje.

Crn Volk
01-14-2014, 11:47 PM
For You it would have been better to split the country, I think that only the Polog region would have split. But now with our birthrate we will manage even to get Skopje.

You are 20% of Skopje and I doubt that will change as more Macedonians flock to the capital. As for higher birth rates, you also have higher emigration rates, so not as clear-cut as that.

Agron
01-15-2014, 03:28 PM
You are 20% of Skopje and I doubt that will change as more Macedonians flock to the capital. As for higher birth rates, you also have higher emigration rates, so not as clear-cut as that.

Sooner or later there won't be any macedonians left in other regions that could flock to Skopje.
Are there any statisctics concerning the emigration rates? Anyway 4000 albanian babies are born every year. Even if we don't manage to get Skopje, one day we will be at least as much as Macedonians in MK.

morski
01-15-2014, 03:41 PM
Haha, funny shit.:D It's either back to Yugoslavia, a split along the ethnic borders or a third Albo state in the Balkans for you. Either way, your future is to be a buffer zone between us and them.

bimo
01-15-2014, 03:45 PM
fyrom is a comic

not only is a fake nation but they also have claims :laugh:

Crn Volk
01-15-2014, 10:30 PM
Sooner or later there won't be any macedonians left in other regions that could flock to Skopje.
Are there any statisctics concerning the emigration rates? Anyway 4000 albanian babies are born every year. Even if we don't manage to get Skopje, one day we will be at least as much as Macedonians in MK.

yes, yes alboz are booming every where, execpt in reality. albania 2.8 mil , kosovo 1.7 mil and this includes non-albo minorities.....so much for 7 mil alboz.....

Agron
01-15-2014, 10:33 PM
yes, yes alboz are booming every where, execpt in reality. albania 2.8 mil , kosovo 1.7 mil and this includes non-albo minorities.....so much for 7 mil alboz.....

still more than macedonians. And what do Albania and Kosova have to do with this? It's in mk that we are 4000 more every year, while you're shrinking

solaris
01-15-2014, 10:38 PM

fuck for your rights, shqiptare.

Agron
01-15-2014, 10:41 PM
fuck for your rights, shqiptare.

no, you got it wrong man, I will fuck for more land. We already have the rights we wanted.

Crn Volk
01-15-2014, 10:59 PM
no, you got it wrong man, I will fuck for more land

in Switzerland....:coffee:

MegaArgus1
01-16-2014, 01:00 AM
Why Bulgarians are opposing?

morski
01-16-2014, 09:25 AM
Why Bulgarians are opposing?

What do you reckon?

Lemon Kush
01-16-2014, 09:44 AM
Yes Bulgarians can settle to help with the demographic problem.

Shkembe Chorba
01-16-2014, 10:00 AM
Theres a lot of laugh in this thread.

Zaycev
01-16-2014, 01:04 PM
all I see is fyromians crying

bimo
01-16-2014, 01:26 PM
http://i.frognews.bg/images/thumbs16x9/410/6ddc05553_mak.jpg

i__w
01-16-2014, 03:38 PM

hmmmmm you know how I see this. Like you are crying for help from Bulgaria. At one hand you are rejecting any Bulgarian root, but when it comes to the fear being overrun by Albanians you stretch the hand for Bulgarian support in the name of "Slavic majority population". Not to mention that you are fearing to death Albanian present numbers and projection in RoM.

Agron
01-16-2014, 03:40 PM
in Switzerland....:coffee:

Don't worry dude, I will return soon enough and make minimum 10 children.

Petros Houhoulis
01-16-2014, 09:54 PM
Not just the Albanians. It would be step 2 in my hallucinations. Step 3 of course cutting my dick in pieces, or at least part of it.

Mate, I think that I have clarified to you that you are Eastern Albania. How many times should I explain this to you?

Crn Volk
01-16-2014, 09:55 PM
hmmmmm you know how I see this. Like you are crying for help from Bulgaria. At one hand you are rejecting any Bulgarian root, but when it comes to the fear being overrun by Albanians you stretch the hand for Bulgarian support in the name of "Slavic majority population". Not to mention that you are fearing to death Albanian present numbers and projection in RoM.

Just preparing for the next all-out Balkan war.

Crn Volk
01-16-2014, 09:56 PM
Don't worry dude, I will return soon enough and make minimum 10 children.

yeah right, that's what all emigrants say....

Petros Houhoulis
01-16-2014, 10:03 PM
http://i.frognews.bg/images/thumbs16x9/410/6ddc05553_mak.jpg

Are you sure it's that big?

Trun
01-16-2014, 10:06 PM
Sokol teh Comedian of Apricity, officially announced. Go get some pussy like in your sig and leave making stupid threads to your friend derp.

bimo
01-16-2014, 10:09 PM
Are you sure it's that big?

that's the expanded edition , from this book sokol alexq solaris and mega-argus take their historical sourches

solaris
01-16-2014, 10:11 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5d/United_Macedonia_salute.jpg

Petros Houhoulis
01-16-2014, 10:31 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5d/United_Macedonia_salute.jpg

So, you have to make cunt shapes with your hands, because all of the Albanians raping you have to be satisfied somehow???

Crn Volk
01-16-2014, 10:35 PM
So, you have to make cunt shapes with your hands, because all of the Albanians raping you have to be satisfied somehow???

yes and you make cunt shapes with your mouth for the germans.....

Petros Houhoulis
01-16-2014, 10:42 PM
yes and you make cunt shapes with your mouth for the germans.....

The Sauercrauts do not claim a single inch of Greek soil, and they tend to throw off all of their clothes when visiting, in order to have sex with us...

...And if you don't believe me, you can always ask Angela Merkel about her hippy past...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-K6807Ui3zsc/UVv42sG5NPI/AAAAAAAABPY/EKFe_B-AO5U/s1600/Angela%2BMerkel%2B91.jpg

...In the Mediterranean...

Crn Volk
01-16-2014, 10:51 PM
The Sauercrauts do not claim a single inch of Greek soil, and they tend to throw off all of their clothes when visiting, in order to have sex with us...

...And if you don't believe me, you can always ask Angela Merkel about her hippy past...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-K6807Ui3zsc/UVv42sG5NPI/AAAAAAAABPY/EKFe_B-AO5U/s1600/Angela%2BMerkel%2B91.jpg

...In the Mediterranean...

yes of course

http://cdn1.spiegel.de/images/image-313734-galleryV9-unfm.jpg

Petros Houhoulis
01-16-2014, 11:12 PM
yes of course

http://cdn1.spiegel.de/images/image-313734-galleryV9-unfm.jpg

I don't expect you to understand. You have plenty of bitches, but no beaches to see the Teutonic and Scandinavian goddesses parading on them. You made a frantic attempt to create a Disneyland, but the Serbs gather in a single weekly pivo-fest of theirs as many tourists you get all over your fiefdom in an entire month.

There are goons and goons, but you have out-gooned them all!!!

Zaycev
01-17-2014, 12:05 AM
fyrom could have a beach, when they come back to where they belong

Zaycev
01-17-2014, 12:08 AM
Sokol is a great guy, I like him even though he's fyrom nationalist, I think he is still very young to understand what actually happens in the world, too naive, too pseudo-idealistic.

Crn Volk
01-17-2014, 01:01 AM
Sokol is a great guy, I like him even though he's fyrom nationalist, I think he is still very young to understand what actually happens in the world, too naive, too pseudo-idealistic.

luv u too, btw i am older than you

Crn Volk
01-17-2014, 01:02 AM
I don't expect you to understand. You have plenty of bitches, but no beaches to see the Teutonic and Scandinavian goddesses parading on them. You made a frantic attempt to create a Disneyland, but the Serbs gather in a single weekly pivo-fest of theirs as many tourists you get all over your fiefdom in an entire month.

There are goons and goons, but you have out-gooned them all!!!

don't worry all those germanic touristsare flocking to croatia and turkey these days, by-passing the black hole of hell-ass

Petros Houhoulis
01-17-2014, 01:14 AM
don't worry all those germanic touristsare flocking to croatia and turkey these days, by-passing the black hole of hell-ass

Actually, this year we broke the record of most tourists ever in Greek history.

The Germans are back baby! Turkey was too troublesome for them, and the entire Middle East was boiling...

Crn Volk
01-17-2014, 01:22 AM
Actually, this year we broke the record of most tourists ever in Greek history.

The Germans are back baby! Turkey was too troublesome for them, and the entire Middle East was boiling...

that's right you love the germans

http://rt.com/files/news/1e/d8/30/00/6.jpg

Petros Houhoulis
01-17-2014, 02:09 AM
that's right you love the germans

http://rt.com/files/news/1e/d8/30/00/6.jpg

Actually, only the German chicks. I respect all Germans though.

Crn Volk
01-17-2014, 03:09 AM
Actually, only the German chicks. I respect all Germans though.

me too

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYgKlNyOe2tLR3lBPY5soPDpblS4IBb yq-gu34W5nZNRvp1iWWhttp://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5774/52143135075388497996687.jpg

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2012/10/10/1226492/445198-121010-angela-merkel.jpg

MegaArgus1
01-17-2014, 04:26 AM
No doubt Pirin Macedonia is part of Macedonia and shell join R.O. Macedonia. The fact that the majority of the population have Bulgarian national conscience does not change the fact that Pirin Macedonia is part of Macedonia historically and geographically. Lets compare with Prohor Pchinski which had been taken over by Serbia but historically and geographically and culturally was and is Macedonian. The issue was/is they had/have a power and they have done/do what they have done/do, no room for justice just conquer and divide.

SardiniaAtlantis
01-17-2014, 04:32 AM
I do not know much about the conflict, thus I have nothing of value to add, and should in fact not be commenting at all.

Crn Volk
01-17-2014, 04:36 AM
I do not know much about the conflict, thus I have nothing of value to add, and should in fact not be commenting at all.

Thanks for you contribution and comments. They are indeed very insightful and useful.

MegaArgus1
01-17-2014, 04:41 AM
Thanks for you contribution and comments. They are indeed very insightful and useful.

Outsiders can be very useful with some unbiased judgement. We and our opponents just talk and nobody listens :coffee:

Trun
01-17-2014, 06:03 AM
No doubt Vardar Macedonia is part of the Bulgarian ethnic lands. The fact that the majority of the population have Macedonian national conscience does not change the fact that Vardar Macedonia is part of Bulgaria historically and ethnographically.

Fixed.

MegaArgus1
01-17-2014, 06:23 AM
Fixed.

With your "fixing" you encounter copyright and fraudulent issues. Not to mention the Code of Ethics since you don't know the meaning of it.

Zaycev
01-17-2014, 12:30 PM
luv u too, btw i am older than you

oh is that so? your infantil nationalistic talk, pictures of half naked girls and muscular guys suggest to me otherwise.

Zaycev
01-17-2014, 12:31 PM
No doubt Pirin Macedonia is part of Macedonia and shell join R.O. Macedonia. The fact that the majority of the population have Bulgarian national conscience does not change the fact that Pirin Macedonia is part of Macedonia historically and geographically. Lets compare with Prohor Pchinski which had been taken over by Serbia but historically and geographically and culturally was and is Macedonian. The issue was/is they had/have a power and they have done/do what they have done/do, no room for justice just conquer and divide.

ROFL

bimo
01-17-2014, 12:39 PM

sourche ?

morski
01-17-2014, 12:51 PM
Бой, ебане и сръбска музика.

MegaArgus1
01-18-2014, 12:55 AM
Serbs were majority in Kninska Krajina, they were half in Slavonia and may be majority in Vukovar but all those areas were and remain part of Croatia regardless of the number of Serbian population. Why not Pirin Macedonia, it is part of Macedonia and shell join R. Of Macedonia. The difference is that the Croats had a military power to regain those areas we don't.

Petros Houhoulis
01-18-2014, 02:11 AM
No doubt Pirin is part of my hallucinations and shell join my wonderland. The fact that the majority of the population have Bulgarian national conscience is enough to prove that I am an idiot, and the fact that Pirin was never part of Macedonia is further proof of this. Lets compare with Prohor Pchinski which had been taken over by Serbia but historically and geographically and culturally was and is Paeonian. The issue was/is they had/have a power and they have done/do what they have done/do, no room for justice just conquer and divide.

Well, Once you dissappear from the map, Serbia shall regain Prohor Pchinski, and nobody shall remember your hallucinations...

Petros Houhoulis
01-18-2014, 02:13 AM
Serbs were majority in Kninska Krajina, they were half in Slavonia and may be majority in Vukovar but all those areas were and remain part of Croatia regardless of the number of Serbian population. Why not Pirin, it is part of Bulgaria and shall remain so. The difference is that the Croats had a military power to regain those areas we don't have the Germans for allies, military power, or a brain to realize what happens when you attack a NATO member...

MegaArgus1
01-18-2014, 07:14 AM
Well, Once you dissappear from the map, Serbia shall regain Prohor Pchinski, and nobody shall remember your hallucinations...

They posses it for more than 50 years now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-fascist_Assembly_for_the_National_Liberation_of_Ma cedonia

MegaArgus1
01-18-2014, 07:16 AM
This is what I said
Serbs were majority in Kninska Krajina, they were half in Slavonia and may be majority in Vukovar but all those areas were and remain part of Croatia regardless of the number of Serbian population. Why not Pirin Macedonia, it is part of Macedonia and shell join R. Of Macedonia. The difference is that the Croats had a military power to regain those areas we don't.

This is manufactured by Pero
Quote Originally Posted by MegaArgus1 View Post
Serbs were majority in Kninska Krajina, they were half in Slavonia and may be majority in Vukovar but all those areas were and remain part of Croatia regardless of the number of Serbian population. Why not Pirin, it is part of Bulgaria and shall remain so. The difference is that the Croats had a military power to regain those areas we don't have the Germans for allies, military power, or a brain to realize what happens when you attack a NATO member...

Kalimtari
01-18-2014, 12:10 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moF6yLq5aLYhttp://gazetadielli.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/10-mithat_frasheri_abaz_kupi.jpg

Zaycev
01-18-2014, 12:36 PM
Hala Albania!

Kalimtari
01-18-2014, 02:51 PM
Hala Albania!

halal i tebi

MegaArgus1
01-18-2014, 02:55 PM
halal i tebi

A successful Albano Bulgar marriage. All is good which works against Macedonians.

Kalimtari
01-18-2014, 02:59 PM
A successful Albano Bulgar marriage. All is good which works against Macedonians.

brajko, we've been neighbours with Bulgarians for centuries. Dayum, we kinda miss them lately; so we decided "to come to them" again.

just what this Albano-Bulgarian duo says:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aCA82FRlt8

MegaArgus1
01-18-2014, 03:19 PM
brajko, we've been neighbours with Bulgarians for centuries. Dayum, we kinda miss them lately; so we decided "to come to them" again.

just what this Albano-Bulgarian duo says:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aCA82FRlt8

If you don't say anything nobody will know how silly you are.

Kalimtari
01-18-2014, 03:22 PM
If you don't say anything nobody will know how silly you are.

you're such a snobche:

http://sobusygirls.fr/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/snob.jpg

Lemon Kush
01-18-2014, 03:53 PM
Hala Albania!

You serious?

Trun
01-18-2014, 04:01 PM
A successful Albano Bulgar marriage. All is good which works against Australopitheki.

Fixed.

Zaycev
01-18-2014, 04:04 PM
You serious?

Yes

Lemon Kush
01-18-2014, 04:06 PM
Yes

Why are you being pro Albanian?

Trun
01-18-2014, 04:09 PM
Why are you being pro Albanian?

Cause everyone wants to troll you, sucker.

Shkembe Chorba
01-18-2014, 05:46 PM
Heres more from the successful Bulgarian-Albanian partnership:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o2Z7tcr26Q

Shkembe Chorba
01-18-2014, 05:48 PM
dp93 counting how many Bulgarian-Albanian conflicts the two countries share:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--h7vqs-1smM/TsOUoxSVDgI/AAAAAAAABYc/3Iie3CMJNQk/s1600/zero.jpg

Lemon Kush
01-18-2014, 05:48 PM
Death to Albanophile Bulgarians!

Shkembe Chorba
01-18-2014, 05:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/spVrM.gif

http://www.thepetcollective.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/enough-internet-cat.gif

Zaycev
01-18-2014, 06:01 PM
I want a albanian girl :thumbs up

bimo
01-18-2014, 06:08 PM

what about bulgarophile bulgarians ?

actually all bulgarians here are proud bulgarians , but you not

Shkembe Chorba
01-18-2014, 06:11 PM
what about bulgarophile bulgarians ?
They suck.

Only Russophile Bulgarians are true warriors. Mother Russia uber alles.

Trun
01-18-2014, 06:16 PM

Айдеее отиде коня у ряката :laugh:

Е според тебе аз съм албанофоб защото нарекох Арианти педал, значи ще ме пощадиш :eyes

Trun
01-18-2014, 06:18 PM
Long live Albo beauties, what do you think derp?

http://www.citysharing.ch/_files/_forum_picts/090705020700_49/paco_06.jpg

Don't worry if you don't find them pretty, I know what you like moar:

http://www.citysharing.ch/_files/_forum_picts/090705020700_49/paco_02.jpg

Lemon Kush
01-18-2014, 06:21 PM
Long live Albo beauties, what do you think derp?
http://www.citysharing.ch/_files/_forum_picts/090705020700_49/paco_02.jpg

Shkembe Chorba likes

bimo
01-18-2014, 06:21 PM
dp93 want be banged from russiaprussia novipazar epirot arianiti and sokol

Shkembe Chorba
01-18-2014, 07:07 PM
Shkembe Chorba likes
Extremely funny

http://media0.giphy.com/media/AGFelDQ33Djzy/giphy.gif

bimo
01-18-2014, 07:12 PM
stop trolling dp93 , by the way he is really cska fan like he claim , i found a pic of him

http://www.zasada.bg/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/112111766768240.jpg

Zaycev
01-18-2014, 08:19 PM
stop trolling dp93 , by the way he is really cska fan like he claim , i found a pic of him

What the fuck is this

Kalimtari
01-18-2014, 09:16 PM
Heres more from the successful Bulgarian-Albanian partnership:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o2Z7tcr26Q

or this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbv09zisyhI

Zaycev
01-19-2014, 02:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=378qi8XcEpY

Kalimtari
01-19-2014, 02:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=378qi8XcEpY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpj8cWpXdHw

Crn Volk
01-19-2014, 11:21 PM

There are too many on this forum bro

Lemon Kush
01-19-2014, 11:41 PM
There are too many on this forum bro

There's only one solution bro

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/dc/Pisanello_010.jpg/495px-Pisanello_010.jpg

bimo
01-19-2014, 11:44 PM
yeah i agree , fuck all the albanophile and serbo-russophile (like dp93) bulgarians

Bugarash 1893
01-20-2014, 09:34 AM
How about all of Bulgaria unites with Macedonia?

Trun
01-20-2014, 11:25 AM
There's only one solution bro

For you it is:

http://cdn2.gamefront.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Banhammer-e1297890961295.jpg
http://americablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/shutterstock_88679578-e1357873318656-300x216.jpg

Shkembe Chorba
01-20-2014, 01:56 PM

Photoshop.

Dorian
01-20-2014, 02:02 PM
No...vardaska should join bulgaria and the real macedonian territory of it should join Greece,if vardaskans don't like this idea then they should be exterminated! :D

Crn Volk
01-20-2014, 09:30 PM
How about all of Bulgaria unites with Macedonia?

Sure

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/t1/p206x206/480230_470749692959846_66723628_n.jpg

Crn Volk
01-20-2014, 09:34 PM
No...vardaska should join bulgaria and the real macedonian territory of it should join Greece,if vardaskans don't like this idea then they should be exterminated! :D

No, you will become one again Eyālet-i Mōrâ and Aegean Macedonia will unite with Vardar and Pirin Macedonia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morea_Eyalet

bimo
01-20-2014, 09:39 PM
Sure

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/t1/p206x206/480230_470749692959846_66723628_n.jpg

cool map

look like those leaflet the PR of the disco give on the street

Crn Volk
01-20-2014, 09:43 PM
cool map

appeals to the young ones

DeaththeKid
01-20-2014, 09:48 PM
The reason Macedonia is not part of Bulgaria is because of it's mountainous border. Macedonia is surrounded by a somewhat mountainous natural border.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fd/Topographic_Map_of_Bulgaria_English.png

Petros Houhoulis
01-20-2014, 11:31 PM
This is what I said

This is manufactured by Petros translated for everybody to read

...Because you still don't have the brain to realize what happens when you attack a NATO member.

Petros Houhoulis
01-20-2014, 11:37 PM
They posses it for more than 50 years now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-fascist_Assembly_for_the_National_Liberation_of_Ma cedonia

Shit, you still didn't manage to regain Prohor Pchinski? I thought it was your only success so far!

Apparently, success is not part of your vocabulary...

Zaycev
01-20-2014, 11:38 PM
Sure

greatt map i love that

morski
01-20-2014, 11:48 PM
cool map

Noice.:)

Zaycev
01-20-2014, 11:51 PM
Haha "Zigani" for Greek

Crn Volk
01-20-2014, 11:51 PM
Noice.:)

I have a couple of Bozhidar Dimitrov's 'books' and they look like something you'd buy in a kid's store so....

Petros Houhoulis
01-21-2014, 12:05 AM
I have a couple of Bozhidar Dimitrov's 'books' and they look like something you'd buy in a kid's store so....

I've got half of Donkeys' books, and they are meant for the mentally retarded. Stuff like speaking with the Ghost of Alexander the Great via a medium or proof that most of European nobility and several Yankee politicians with Makedonishtani roots, and so on...

morski
01-21-2014, 12:12 AM

Wot!? I said "noice"!

Shkembe Chorba
01-21-2014, 11:39 AM
How did you read them? They have no English translations :(

Crn Volk
01-21-2014, 09:16 PM
How did you read them? They have no English translations :(

Mine are in English eg. 'Bulgarians - Civilizers of the Slavs', 1993 Borina Publishing House, Sofia

solaris
01-21-2014, 09:23 PM
fyrom could have a beach, when they come back to where they belong

yeah... but the turks and greeks had to exchange their populations...

morski
01-21-2014, 11:27 PM
Mine are in English eg. 'Bulgarians - Civilizers of the Slavs', 1993 Borina Publishing House, Sofia

True story.

InperatoreBT
01-21-2014, 11:27 PM
no.

Petros Houhoulis
01-22-2014, 04:35 AM
yeah... but the turks and greeks had to exchange their populations...

He is talking about the Black sea, you fool!

solaris
01-22-2014, 03:36 PM
He is talking about the Black sea, you fool!

yeah, he was talking about the aegean sea. i know...

Petros Houhoulis
01-22-2014, 11:35 PM
yeah, he was talking about the aegean sea. i know...

You'll see the Aegean sea only if you become Greek bitch!

InperatoreBT
01-22-2014, 11:36 PM
Should Macedonia join Greece ? :D

Zaycev
01-22-2014, 11:36 PM
no

Crn Volk
01-22-2014, 11:54 PM

50% of it is in Greece already, but Chechnya is Russian forever :thumb001:

Petros Houhoulis
01-23-2014, 12:02 AM

Macedonia is already Greek. Makedonishtan can be Eastern Albania or Western Bulgaria...

Kotrag
11-02-2014, 10:56 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bb/Blagoevgrad_Province_location_map.svg/250px-Blagoevgrad_Province_location_map.svg.png

I have a better idea. Instead of taking a small part of Bulgaria with a small Slavic population in said part of Bulgaria (doing this would only further dely the Albanianization by a little bit), why not Macedonia just become part of Bulgaria and shrink the Albanians to a tiny part of the population :D

Also, no one declared themselves Macedonian during the 40's, the reason why the people were listed as such was because Dimitrov wanted to please Stalin by playing nice with Tito and giving up a part of the Bulgarian land.

Alexandros
11-03-2014, 10:29 AM
What do you think? ...

You live in a parallel universe. You need psychological help.

Alexandros
11-03-2014, 10:39 AM
I have a better idea. Instead of taking a small part of Bulgaria with a small Slavic population in said part of Bulgaria (doing this would only further dely the Albanianization by a little bit), why not Macedonia just become part of Bulgaria and shrink the Albanians to a tiny part of the population :D

Also, no one declared themselves Macedonian during the 40's, the reason why the people were listed as such was because Dimitrov wanted to please Stalin by playing nice with Tito and giving up a part of the Bulgarian land.

I huge part of population would be Non-Slavic (Albanians and Tukrs ... about 1/3)

A greater Bulgarian state:
Bulgaria and F.Y.R.O.M have together ~9,5 million inhabitans. From this ~9,5 million inhabitans are ~75% Slavs and ~25% Others (Turks, Albanians, Roma).
Area: ~136 000 kmē (Like Greece)

OR

A greater Albanian state:
Albania, Kosovo and F.Y.R.O.M have together ~6,7 million inhabitants.
From this ~6,7 million inhabitans are ~75% Albanians, ~20% Slavs, ~5% Others.
Area: ~65 000 kmē (Bigger than Croatia)

Dianatomia
11-03-2014, 11:53 AM
I huge part of population would be Non-Slavic (Albanians and Tukrs ... about 1/3)

Bulgaria and F.Y.R.O.M have together ~9,5 million inhabitans. From this ~9,5 million inhabitans are ~75% Slavs and ~25% Others (Turks, Albanians, Roma).

OR

You know, Greece would definitely prefer the current political structure rather than a great Bulgaria or a great Albania.
Even if this means that some Slavs claim Hellenic heritage. The latter doesnīt really hurt Greece in any way, while in reality a small country like FYROM with two main competing ethnicities is extremely fragile.

This is also the agenda that western powers push. It is easier controlling the Balkans when there are many small states.

If the Balkan countries had any sense in them, they would try to create a Balkan Union of sovereign states (like the EU) which allows Balkan states to have a common agenda. They would actually have a say on the international agenda. But as one can see from this thread, they prefer their nationalist delusions.

Kotrag
11-03-2014, 11:59 AM

OR

25% is one fourth. Also, the Turks in Bulgaria have a negative growth rate, so they won't be a problem. Many of the gypsies are moving to Western Europe, and the Albanians might just move away as well (given that Bulgaria is in the EU and has visa free travel).

Alexandros
11-03-2014, 02:02 PM
You know, Greece would definitely prefer the current political structure rather than a great Bulgaria or a great Albania.
Even if this means that some Slavs claim Hellenic heritage. The latter doesnīt really hurt Greece in any way, while in reality a small country like FYROM with two main competing ethnicities is extremely fragile.

This is also the agenda that western powers push. It is easier controlling the Balkans when there are many small states.

If the Balkan countries had any sense in them, they would try to create a Balkan Union of sovereign states (like the EU) which allows Balkan states to have a common agenda. They would actually have a say on the international agenda. But as one can see from this thread, they prefer their nationalist delusions.

I agree 100%. Same opinion.

Petros Houhoulis
11-04-2014, 03:41 AM
You can always split it between Bulgarians and Albanians. We won't recognize it because of Cyprus, but we won't make a fuss about it.

Mihail Nikoloff
10-20-2017, 10:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/lNIrWGh.jpg (https://imgur.com/lNIrWGh)