YeshAtid
01-15-2014, 09:14 PM
Armenoid-alpine

Sharkeatpeople
01-15-2014, 09:48 PM
E.Med/Armenoid+CM.

Smeagol
01-15-2014, 09:49 PM
Mediterranid-Armenid with Cromagno-Alpinid influence.

YeshAtid
01-15-2014, 09:51 PM
E.Med/Armenoid+CM.
Where could he pass?

Mediterranid-Armenid with Cromagno-Alpinid influence.

Likewise-where would you place him?

Smeagol
01-15-2014, 09:52 PM
Where could he pass?

Likewise-where would you place him?

Jew or Italian. No JB of course.

Sharkeatpeople
01-15-2014, 09:54 PM
I agree^

YeshAtid
01-15-2014, 09:54 PM
Jew or Italian. No JB of course.

He looks more Levantine than Palestinians

Smeagol
01-15-2014, 09:57 PM
He looks more Levantine than Palestinians

Palestinians have JB influence.

YeshAtid
01-15-2014, 10:01 PM
Palestinians have JB influence.
Average Palestinian
http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120507202521/polandcraft/images/6/6f/Reaction_face_of_the_nigger.jpg

Sikeliot
01-15-2014, 10:31 PM
Alpine-Armenoid.

YeshAtid
01-15-2014, 10:37 PM
Alpine-Armenoid.

Does he look more Italian or Jewish ?

Farah
01-15-2014, 10:38 PM
No way, he does not look Levantine. False.

YeshAtid
01-15-2014, 10:39 PM
No way, he does not look Levantine. False.

He's a native Levantine. He looks Palestinian as well.

Farah
01-15-2014, 10:40 PM
He's a native Levantine

I didn't know Lithuania is part of the Levant.

Smeagol
01-15-2014, 10:41 PM
He's a native Levantine. He looks Palestinian as well.

No, because Armenid is northern.

YeshAtid
01-15-2014, 10:42 PM
I didn't know Lithuania is part of the Levant.

His ancestors were from Judea

YeshAtid
01-15-2014, 10:42 PM
No, because Armenid is northern.

According to fq it's also levantine

Farah
01-15-2014, 10:43 PM
His ancestors were from Judea

He is mixed for sure. Native levantines don't look like him

Smeagol
01-15-2014, 10:43 PM
According to fq it's also levantine

:picard1:

Smeagol
01-15-2014, 10:44 PM

What do they look like?

YeshAtid
01-15-2014, 10:45 PM

They do. He reminds me of Bachir Gemayel, only less imposing.

YeshAtid
01-15-2014, 10:46 PM
:picard1:

It must be the JB influence

Smeagol
01-15-2014, 10:47 PM
It must be the JB influence

Yeah.

Farah
01-15-2014, 10:48 PM
What do they look like?

It's a diverse range ofcourse, from light to dark features, but still he looks foreign. I've seen Jews who look native, he does not

YeshAtid
01-15-2014, 10:48 PM
Yeah.

Real Levantines are nordic

YeshAtid
01-15-2014, 10:49 PM
Native Levantine
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/3774/nordid2.jpg

Maleficent
01-15-2014, 10:54 PM
Of Lithuanian originsDeport this piece of shit terrorist back to Lithuania.

YeshAtid
01-15-2014, 10:56 PM
Deport this piece of shit terrorist back to Lithuania.

Terrorist ? Hmm, bombing terrorists makes you a terrorist. I don't follow; I didn't agree with Cast Lead, but Gaza was asking for it.

Smeagol
01-15-2014, 10:56 PM
Deport this piece of shit terrorist back to Lithuania.

:picard1: He's an ancient Israelite.

YeshAtid
01-15-2014, 10:57 PM
:picard1: He's an ancient Israelite.

She's the invader, in this context.

Maleficent
01-15-2014, 11:02 PM
Terrorist ? Hmm, bombing terrorists makes you a terrorist. I don't follow; I didn't agree with Cast Lead, but Gaza was asking for it.

He was one of the cowards involved in the 1973 Israeli Raid on Lebanon. Dressed up as a woman according to the reports. This man did not deserve to become Prime Minister of ANY country.

Farah
01-15-2014, 11:02 PM

No, she's more native than him but probably wouldn't have the privilege to live in her own land if she wanted to.

Smeagol
01-15-2014, 11:04 PM
No, she's more native than him but probably wouldn't have the privilege to live in her own land if she wanted to.

How? She's half modern Palestinian. Israelites are native to the land.

YeshAtid
01-15-2014, 11:06 PM
He was one of the cowards involved in the 1973 Israeli Raid on Lebanon. Dressed up as a woman according to the reports. This man did not deserve to become Prime Minister of ANY country.
Bullshit. The operation was in relation to taking down Black September, a terrorist group.Moral- don't fuck with Jews.

The Tanakh clearly states whose land it is. The Palestinians have a right to live in Israel, but as Jews.

Farah
01-15-2014, 11:06 PM
How? She's half modern Palestinian. Israelites are native to the land.

How much ~Israelite~ blood does he really have? I doubt he is a full descendant of them.

Smeagol
01-15-2014, 11:07 PM
How much ~Israelite~ blood does he really have? I doubt he is a full descendant of them.

Probably mostly Israelite with some Khazar influence.

YeshAtid
01-15-2014, 11:08 PM

95% most likely. Ariel/aa100 is probably the purest

YeshAtid
01-15-2014, 11:16 PM
I wish this was the fate of anyone who dared to harm Israel. Enough really is enough!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFe_MVpvQUc

Ataman
01-15-2014, 11:17 PM
Armenoid

YeshAtid
01-15-2014, 11:23 PM
Armenoid

Do you know who he is?

Maleficent
01-15-2014, 11:28 PM
Bullshit. The operation was in relation to taking down Black September, a terrorist group.Moral- don't fuck with Jews.Too bad quite a few of those Palestinians and Lebanese killed in that operation were not terrorist at all whatsoever, but highly respected and well-known figures of their respective communities. My family would find it very offensive to see this guy being revered as a "hero", and so do I.

YeshAtid
01-15-2014, 11:31 PM
Too bad quite a few of those Palestinians and Lebanese killed in that operation were not terrorist at all whatsoever, but highly respected and well-known figures of their respective communities. My family would find it very offensive to see this guy being revered as a "hero", and so do I.

Israeli athletes and a heart surgeon were killed first by said terrorists. He's ranked very highly in Israel and offered Arafat 35 billion dollars and all of the West Bank and Gaza in 2000. Israel regrets every civilian casualty, the PLO doesn't

Smeagol
01-15-2014, 11:32 PM

True.

Maleficent
01-15-2014, 11:37 PM
Israeli athletes and a heart surgeon were killed first by said terrorists. He's ranked very highly in Israel and offered Arafat 35 billion dollars and all of the West Bank and Gaza in 2000. Israel regrets every civilian casualty, the PLO doesn'tYou don't understand. They weren't just any civilians. You can't just kill the one of the national treasures of a nation and then excuse it as "oh, that guy was a terrorist" when it's a blatant lie.

YeshAtid
01-15-2014, 11:39 PM
You don't understand. They weren't just any civilians. You can't just kill the one of the national treasures of a nation and then excuse it as "oh, that guy was a terrorist" when it's a blatant lie.
I never said that. Israel often goes overboard, which is wrong, but to always blame Israel is intellectually invalid

Maleficent
01-15-2014, 11:41 PM
I never said that. Israel often goes overboard, which is wrong, but to always blame Israel is intellectually invalid

I'm not blaming Israel here. I'm blaming Ehud Barak and his little Mossad friends. xD

YeshAtid
01-15-2014, 11:43 PM
I'm not blaming Israel here. I'm blaming Ehud Barak and his little Mossad friends. xD

If it wasn't for corrupt and uber hypocritical PLO officials and Israeli hawks, then peace would be attained.

Maleficent
01-15-2014, 11:45 PM
If it wasn't for corrupt and uber hypocritical PLO officials and Israeli hawks, then peace would be attained.

How were they hypocritical?!

YeshAtid
01-15-2014, 11:46 PM
How were they hypocritical?!

Arafat siphoned off over 200 million, whilst claiming to serve his people

Proctor
01-15-2014, 11:48 PM
True.

Invader of Israel? I don't think so, can't Palestinians also be considered ancient Israelis?

Smeagol
01-15-2014, 11:53 PM
Invader of Israel? I don't think so, can't Palestinians also be considered ancient Israelis?

No. They aren't the same people.

Maleficent
01-15-2014, 11:55 PM

"Israeli" is a modern term, though. So saying "ancient Israeli" doesn't make any sense.

Proctor
01-16-2014, 12:18 AM
"Israeli" is a modern term, though. So saying "ancient Israeli" doesn't make any sense.

Wouldn't ancient Israeli just refer to ancient settlers of what is now 'Israel' though? The descendants of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, etc... sorry if I have this all wrong, I've just started reading the bible 3 days ago.

Maleficent
01-16-2014, 01:47 AM
Wouldn't ancient Israeli just refer to ancient settlers of what is now 'Israel' though? The descendants of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, etc... sorry if I have this all wrong, I've just started reading the bible 3 days ago.

Israelites are the ethnic group of those ancient people.

Israelis are the modern-day Jewish citizens of Israel.

Longbowman
01-16-2014, 03:41 AM
95% most likely. Ariel/aa100 is probably the purest

....I doubt it's more than 25%.

YeshAtid
01-16-2014, 05:59 AM
Israelites are the ethnic group of those ancient people.

Israelis are the modern-day Jewish citizens of Israel.

Israel is 20 %non Jewish :picard1:

YeshAtid
01-16-2014, 06:00 AM
....I doubt it's more than 25%.

It's even less than that, 10-15 maybe.

oh-nahhh
01-16-2014, 02:37 PM
Armenoid.

+Alpignid.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/ehud-barak_1.jpg

YeshAtid
01-16-2014, 03:10 PM
Armenoid.

+Alpignid.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/ehud-barak_1.jpg

Aux Reves
01-16-2014, 05:57 PM
Israel is 20 %non Jewish :picard1:
Shhh, she doesn't like to hear the truth :rolleyes:

YeshAtid
01-16-2014, 05:59 PM
Shhh, she doesn't like to hear the truth :rolleyes:
Israel treats its minorities better than any other state in the region, yet Israel is antagonistic :picard1: She's not that anti Israel, but she defends Gazan terrorists.

Maleficent
01-16-2014, 08:01 PM
Israel treats its minorities better than any other state in the region,They are second-class citizens under the Jewish state and that's the truth. Christian people, for example, are better off in Lebanon(the only place in the Middle East in which Christian people can actually become first-class citizens).

yet Israel is antagonistic :picard1: She's not that anti Israel, but she defends Gazan terrorists.
I have never.

Longbowman
01-16-2014, 08:10 PM
Yes, I'd rather be an Israeli Christian than a Syrian Sunni, but that's not much of a comparison. If you can only say 'they're better off than Syrians' that's not much cop, I'm afraid. Israel is a first world country and is held to account on that basis.

YeshAtid
01-16-2014, 08:21 PM
They are second-class citizens under the Jewish state and that's the truth. Christian people, for example, are better off in Lebanon(the only place in the Middle East in which Christian people can actually become first-class citizens).

I have never.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9u7Om7bVJc

Aux Reves
01-17-2014, 04:14 AM
They are second-class citizens under the Jewish state and that's the truth. Christian people, for example, are better off in Lebanon(the only place in the Middle East in which Christian people can actually become first-class citizens).

Prove it.

SardiniaAtlantis
01-17-2014, 04:21 AM
Prove it.

60 MINUTES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnPc38P6WbA

Maleficent
01-17-2014, 04:43 AM
Prove it.
60 MINUTES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnPc38P6WbAHe did.:rolleyes:

Maleficent
01-17-2014, 04:47 AM
Yes, I'd rather be an Israeli Christian than a Syrian Sunni, but that's not much of a comparison. If you can only say 'they're better off than Syrians' that's not much cop, I'm afraid. Israel is a first world country and is held to account on that basis.

Lebanese parliament is mostly Christian[including one of my dad's cousins is currently a member, but I shouldn't really be saying that as it's personal business]; it's written in the Lebanese constitution that the President has to be a Christian. Where other country in the Middle East is the Christian community treated as that high-class?! That's right. Nowhere.:rolleyes:

Aux Reves
01-17-2014, 08:09 AM
60 MINUTES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnPc38P6WbA

He did.:rolleyes:

I'm sorry, YouTube videos aren't proving shit. Anyone can upload a video and cut it as he likes to show his agenda.

Prove it with statistics and other stuff, not BS.

Aux Reves
01-17-2014, 08:13 AM
Lebanese parliament is mostly Christian[including one of my dad's cousins is currently a member, but I shouldn't really be saying that as it's personal business]; it's written in the Lebanese constitution that the President has to be a Christian.. Where other country in the Middle East is the Christian community treated as that high-class?! That's right. Nowhere.:rolleyes:
Racist assholes!! Why can't a Muslim be the president?

And then you say Israel is racist, yeah right... Christians and Muslims can achieve anything they want - there are Muslims in the Knesset. Racism? ONLY IN LEBANON, sorry. We in Israel aren't racist, unlike Europe, US, Lebanon and other countries. :thumb001:

Maleficent
01-17-2014, 09:23 AM

And then you say Israel is racist, yeah right... Christians and Muslims can achieve anything they want - there are Muslims in the Knesset. Racism? ONLY IN LEBANON, sorry. We in Israel aren't racist, unlike Europe, US, Lebanon and other countries. :thumb001:

You don't read properly. I didn't say Lebanese Parliament is ALL Christian, I said it is MAJORITY Christian. There's a difference. Of course there are Muslims in Parliament, they are not barred. And I could care less about your precious Knesset.

"Why can't a Muslim be president?" Don't be an idiot. Muslims can be president anywhere in the Middle East. Maybe I should ask you why a Muslim or Christian can't be president in Israel...:rolleyes:

The whole point in this is that Israelis and Zionists make dumb comments that Christian people(Levantines of course, not tourists or foreigners) have more freedom in Israel than anywhere else in the Middle East when it's a blatant lie. They are treated as second-class citizens in Israel just as much if not more than they are in the rest of the Middle East(except for Lebanon as I kindly pointed out).

Don't mention the US, even the most unbiased person knows the US is nothing compared to Israel when it comes to racism. And if you think Europe is so racist, then you shouldn't be on a European forum.:thumb001:

Aux Reves
01-17-2014, 09:27 AM
You don't read properly. I didn't say Lebanese Parliament is ALL Christian, I said it is MAJORITY Christian. There's a difference. Of course there are Muslims in Parliament, they are not barred. And I could care less about your precious Knesset.

"Why can't a Muslim be president?" Don't be an idiot. Muslims can be president anywhere in the Middle East. Maybe I should ask you why a Muslim or Christian can't be president in Israel...:rolleyes:

The whole point in this is that Israelis and Zionists make dumb comments that Christian people(Levantines of course, not tourists or foreigners) have more freedom in Israel than anywhere else in the Middle East when it's a blatant lie. They are treated as second-class citizens in Israel just as much if not more than they are in the rest of the Middle East(except for Lebanon as I kindly pointed out).

Don't mention the US, even the most unbiased person knows the US is nothing compared to Israel when it comes to racism. And if you think Europe is so racist, then you shouldn't be on a European forum.:thumb001:
No, you don't read properly. In Israel, Muslims/Christians can be president, unlike Lebanon the racist country. Of course they can (there's no law against it, unlike Lebanon).

How exactly are they treated as second class citizens? Prove your argument, stop writing bullshit, please.

If you think Israel is so racist, you shouldn't want to live on its land. :thumb001:

aherne
01-17-2014, 12:00 PM
<< Back on topic...

Ehud Barak: Dinaric/Alpine with faint Semitic.

YeshAtid
01-17-2014, 03:01 PM
<< Back on topic...

Ehud Barak: Dinaric/Alpine with faint Semitic.

Where could he pass?

EyeOfTheTiger
01-17-2014, 03:38 PM
Native Israelite

Longbowman
01-17-2014, 03:50 PM

Hear, I support you on the whole 'Israel's a dick' thing, but don't pretend Lebanon isn't also a dick. Having a law that says only a Maronite can be PM makes you a dick. Whilst a Muslim would never be elected PM in Israel due to -ahem- voter demographics, they DO have Islamic/Palestinian parties and fairly high Muslim representation in their Parliament. So this particular point goes against you.

ISRAEL: Muslims allowed to be PM/President; due to them being 20% of the population and hated by most of the other 80% it seems unlikely.
LEBANON: Only a Maronite can be PM/President despite Christians being only 50% of the population (and Maronites being far less than that)
ISRAEL: Lots of Muslims in parliament
LEBANON: Lots of Muslims in parliament

Windischer
01-17-2014, 03:57 PM
WTF

Farah
01-17-2014, 04:03 PM

I wish we do have a secular, non-sectarian constitution but your comparison is not valid. Lebanon's constitution is like that because there has to be sectarian-based power-sharing in order to preserve the 'delicate' balance between the sects. Demographics and sect power is extremely fragile in this country and you can see that from the fact that Lebanon went through a 15-year-old civil war due to this very issue. The sectarian identity of each power figure is a compromise to keep each sect feeling happily represented and dominant.

We aren't progressive enough to abandon our sectarianism as a people, this is part of our backwardness as a nation unfortunately. It's a confessional system simply to accommodate the 18 sects here. I'm against it but that's how it is to prevent a civil war.

Israel on the other hand flaunts itself as the only beacon of democracy and enlightenment in the Middle East. Whatever Palestinians are represented in the Knesset, they are simply token figures, they don't have any influence or power to help change policies or approaches.

aherne
01-17-2014, 06:46 PM
Where could he pass?

As Jew only. Maybe as Southern Italian at most...

YeshAtid
01-17-2014, 06:48 PM

How semitic would you say he is? I can't see any arabid in him, only levantine

Longbowman
01-17-2014, 07:05 PM

At most? as if being southern Italian is bad?

I mean, of course being anything other than British must be distressing, but what's wrong with being ethnically southern Italian?

YeshAtid
01-17-2014, 07:07 PM
At most? as if being southern Italian is bad?

I mean, of course being anything other than British must be distressing, but what's wrong with being ethnically southern Italian?

Ehud is an inspiration to us all...I think he means the only other ethnicity he could pass for would be Southern Italian

Methusalem
01-17-2014, 07:10 PM
Reduced Armenoid+Alpignid with maybe a minor mediterranid component.

Resembles this German Alpignid/Boarreby with Nordoid tendencies.

http://www.deutschlandwoche.de/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/buschkowsky_2006_te_758629g.jpg

aherne
01-18-2014, 05:50 AM
How semitic would you say he is? I can't see any arabid in him, only levantine

http://i40.tinypic.com/23r6107.jpg
^ Here he looks like a prototype Arab. Notice his eyes are droopy, which is a hallmark of Semitic race.

His family would certainly not raise any eyebrow in Levant (W Syria and Lebanon) and looked totally un-European:
http://www.tlvfaces.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/ehud_barak_young.jpg
^ One sees such families more often among Sephardis, where Levantine features are more common than Semitic.

YeshAtid
01-22-2014, 08:58 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/23r6107.jpg
^ Here he looks like a prototype Arab. Notice his eyes are droopy, which is a hallmark of Semitic race.

His family would certainly not raise any eyebrow in Levant (W Syria and Lebanon) and looked totally un-European:
http://www.tlvfaces.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/ehud_barak_young.jpg
^ One sees such families more often among Sephardis, where Levantine features are more common than Semitic.
He could pass very easily as a Sicilian, particularly with his family, but then again they're also largely Levantine.

It's amazing how people often claim Palestinians are native to the region, whilst they display clear negroid features, whilst Sicilians and Jews often display a native look.

Longbowman
01-22-2014, 10:39 PM
He could pass very easily as a Sicilian, particularly with his family, but then again they're also largely Levantine.

It's amazing how people often claim Palestinians are native to the region, whilst they display clear negroid features, whilst Sicilians and Jews often display a native look.

On a factual genetic level Sicilians and AJs are European with Levantine admixture and Palestinians are primarily Levantine regardless of how you think they look.

YeshAtid
01-23-2014, 09:00 PM
On a factual genetic level Sicilians and AJs are European with Levantine admixture and Palestinians are primarily Levantine regardless of how you think they look.

AJs are converted Sicilians. What people fail to realise is that Sicilians are part Levantine anyway.

Longbowman
01-23-2014, 09:01 PM
AJs are converted Sicilians. What people fail to realise is that Sicilians are part Levantine anyway.

Sicilians have Levantine admixture. AJs are converted Italians with some other admixture. Some of those Italians may well have been Sicilian.