11-25-2009, 08:00 PM
What do you think?

Birka
11-25-2009, 08:47 PM
One of the greatest frauds of our era.

Sol Invictus
11-25-2009, 08:49 PM
One of the greatest frauds of our era.

One of.. yet certainly one of many - and many more to come!

Even with these CRU leaked emails - I don't think people will wake up.

Loddfafner
11-25-2009, 09:41 PM
As far as I can figure out, the emails are overblown and so is Gore.* I have no patience for the ostentatiously virtuous. I could almost convert to Christianity for that one verse of the Gospel of St. Matthew about the Pharisees. But that does not mean that human-accelerated climate change isn't a problem. And just because the whole cap-and-trade program is an obvious scam does not mean that some kind of organized technological restraint is folly.

*no pun intended as I don't think Tipper is capable of doing the job.

Sol Invictus
11-25-2009, 09:51 PM
As far as I can figure out, the emails are overblown and so is Gore.*

Interesting. Why do you think the emails are overblown?

But that does not mean that human-accelerated climate change isn't a problem.

I still don't believe that global warming is real at all. The earth warms up and cools down, that's just a simple scientific fact.

I don't buy into what they are pushing - that we need to de-industrialize the World to "save it", at the expense of millions of people's jobs. That humanity and human activity is the enemy. I just don't.

If there is any such thing as global warming, I believe it has more to do with sunspots, something definately external.

Thulsa Doom
11-25-2009, 09:55 PM
True that Gore is a hypocrite, private jet and so on, but global warming is likely for real. Anything possible for humans to screw up, they ultimately will do. Suboptimation lies in the humane genome.

Sol Invictus
11-25-2009, 10:01 PM
True that Gore is a hypocrite, private jet and so on, but global warming is likely for real. Anything possible for humans to screw up, they ultimately will do. Suboptimation lies in the humane genome.

Yeah I find that hilarious.

Your 'Carbon foot-print' is too high! Pay up or kill yourself!

Fuck you, Gore. You and your 5 cars, private jet, 4 houses

And not to mention that farting horse* you rode in on.

*How many carbon taxes do you owe from that?

(For those that don't know, according to this fuck-head, farting animals are destroying the planet)

Loddfafner
11-25-2009, 10:15 PM
It is really a choice between two rival conspiracies:

1) Vegan-anarcho-Lesbians out to dismantle Western Civilization starting with the energy industry have formed a coalition with the Elders of Zion who are prepared to use the cap and trade agreements as a complex financial instrument they can use to suck the blood of Aryan babies.

2) Corporations in the energy sector are more concerned about their own stockholders and CEOs that about the impact of their actions on the planet so they have spent lots of money to rev up the right wing noise machine to delude everyone who loves to hate people like Al Gore to gleefully look for any evidence that the predictions of climate scientists are wrong.

Sol Invictus
11-25-2009, 10:43 PM
Fortunately, I don't buy either of them.

It's a scam, a fraud, and they know it. (A bold one at that)

And they are very quietly doing damage control in light of recent events.

Their pseudo-scientific arguement is a sinking ship.

anonymaus
11-25-2009, 10:53 PM
A-Hole. And he's causing global warming.

http://noconsensus.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/gw-al-gore-fire.jpg

Ulf
11-25-2009, 10:57 PM
I think vice president is a pretty cool guy. eh fights global warming and doesn't afraid of anything...

Sol Invictus
11-25-2009, 10:59 PM
. eh fights global warming and doesn't afraid of anything...

Good. Then maybe as captain paddling up the dumb-dumb river he'll go down ship without fear. It's the only honourable thing to do..

SwordoftheVistula
11-26-2009, 12:35 AM
I think vice president is a pretty cool guy. eh fights global warming and doesn't afraid of anything...

Not even ManBearPig!

Fred
11-28-2009, 09:24 PM
A-Hole. And he's causing global warming.

http://noconsensus.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/gw-al-gore-fire.jpgWhat a lot of hot air.

Not even ManBearPig!I say we classify Al Gore.:D

Svipdag
11-28-2009, 09:24 PM
Global warming is real. It is a natural phenomenon which recurs from time to time. Its exact cause is unknown, however, it was occurring before mankind had any impact on its environment.

We didn't start it and we can't stop it. If we never burnt another atom of carbon to CO2 there would STILL be global warming. That DOES NOT mean that we can't do anything about it. If we can't stop it or even slow it down, what CAN we do ?

PREPARE for it ! Sea level WILL rise. Some areas of the continents WILL become deserts. There WILL be population shifts. We can either waste our time on recriminations, accusations, and hopelessly imadequate attempts to control global warming, OR, we can prepare for its effects. They will occur slowly enough for us to cope with them if we get off our rumps and start to
take counter-action.

The Dutch know how to recover land from the sea. It's time all the nations with seacoasts consulted these experts, and started building dikes, NOW,
not when the land is already submerged. Have the pumps set up and ready to use.

When adverse climatic effects begin to become evident build desalination plants to irrigate areas which start to become desertified. Plan orderly withdrawal of populations from areas which are becoming too arid into areas newly humid.

We have to ride herd on the effects of global warming and keep ahead of them . Nature is merciless and inexorable. Her law is "Adapt or perish." We have plenty of examples from the fossil record of animals well-adapted to
a particular set of environmental conditions which could not adapt to change and became extinct.

We must adapt to global warming or join the cave bear, the sabre-tooth cat,
the mastodon and the mammoth in extinction. Which will it be ?

RoyBatty
11-28-2009, 09:53 PM
Gore is another corrrupt clown.

Remember how he had a river flooded during a drought in order to get good propaganda pics of him in a canoe? Mr Environment my a$$$... him and his pseudoscience bs film.

The fact they gave him a Nobel Prize (like fellow scheissters Kissinger, Mandela, de Klerk, Arafat and a number of Israelis) just confirmed what a fraud he is.

The earth *may* be getting warmer but the causes haven't been conclusively proven.

For the time being, governments are seizing upon the opportunity to introduce a number of punitive taxes which do NOTHING to reduce the effects of global warming but do help a lot to line the pockets of our ruling elites and their Corporate Sponsors.

Loddfafner
11-28-2009, 09:58 PM
Is anything ever conclusively proven?

Svipdag
11-28-2009, 09:59 PM
Though there are several other important factors involved in global warming, Al Gore is either utterly ignorant of them or chooses to ignore them because they do not lend credibility to his agenda. This is why I called him a charlatan.

He is encouraging us to waste precious time trying to stop or slow a natural process over which we have no power, instead of preparing for its effects.

RoyBatty
11-28-2009, 10:04 PM
I bet he has financial interests in companies pushing "Green" technology.

Sol Invictus
11-28-2009, 10:09 PM
Global Warming = Anti-Human Bullshit scam.

SwordoftheVistula
11-28-2009, 10:22 PM
I bet he has financial interests in companies pushing "Green" technology.

yep:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2008/04/11/gore-admits-financial-reasons-advancing-global-warming-hysteria

Cato
11-29-2009, 03:48 AM
Something poetic: Confiscate all of his property and financial assets and donate them to help fight global warming.