PDA

View Full Version : U.S Debt Clock

Sol Invictus
11-25-2009, 10:26 PM
http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Phlegethon
11-25-2009, 10:35 PM
Time for another war then, but instead of the dirt poor countries they should pick one with money this time, like Saudi-Arabia.

Sol Invictus
11-25-2009, 10:41 PM
Time for another war then, but instead of the dirt poor countries they should pick one with money this time, like Saudi-Arabia.

Why would they attack their fellow co-conspir -- I mean -- 'business' partners.

Phlegethon
11-25-2009, 10:46 PM
Out of sheer despair, I guess.

Sol Invictus
11-25-2009, 10:50 PM
Out of sheer despair, I guess.

Then they should be attacking China in that instance, since they hold 90% of U.S treasury bonds - ahh fuck they got nukes, right?

Or maybe India, who might just end up buying out 100% of the IMF's gold reserves. - ahh fuck that won't work either.

There is always the suicide option.. - Oh wait, the Federal Reserve is already threatening that.

Damn.

The Lawspeaker
11-25-2009, 10:53 PM
Then they should be attacking China in that instance, since they hold 90% of U.S treasury bonds - ahh fuck they got nukes, right?

--------->

There is always the suicide option.. - Oh wait, the Federal Reserve is already threatening that.

Attacking China will do. :thumb001:

Sol Invictus
11-25-2009, 10:56 PM
Attacking China will do. :thumb001:

I'd opt for the suicide option, simply because I won't have to worry about my backyard being divebombed with thermo nuclear warheards. I can live with being jobless and living under a bridge until we tear the fucker down.

Phlegethon
11-25-2009, 10:58 PM
If they sent their whole army to China I am not sure China would even notice.

Sol Invictus
11-25-2009, 11:03 PM
If they sent their whole army to China I am not sure China would even notice.

No .. maybe not. But the American people have to be watched, and the Army is bogged down in Iraq and Afghanistan, and Iran is persuing WMDs and threatening Israel, and North Korea would be awefully pissed off that their only friend in the world is being attacked by a country hijacked by off-shore criminal banksters.

Suicide. Do it.