PDA

View Full Version : "This is how we slit the Shiptar throats"

RandoBloom
01-22-2014, 08:29 AM
-"There were rapes, ugly things. We Jackals slit the throats of father and uncle of Agim Cheku, and "checked them" in the head" - as witnessed by Zoran Raskovic, unit member.

Former member of Serb army in Kosovo and "Jackals unit" Zoran Raskovic witnessed in the show called "The life of Kosovo - war crimes" which was aired on Kosovo TV, where he admitted to crimes commited by Serbs against Albanian civilians of Ljubenic, Pavljan, Zahac, Cuska, Pec etc.. in 1999.

Raskovic witnessed about his crimes in Belgrade war crimes court, something that is covered up by Serb authorities. He came to Pec in 1997 to kill Albanians as part of military police and over time he became member of "the Jackals" run by Nebojsa Minic called "the dead", which died from AIDS as he was runing away.

Nakon što je odlučio da svedoči, njegov život je u opasnosti i pod konstantnom je zaštitom policije.

- Svedok sam u ubistvima preko 200 Albanaca, računajući žene i decu, kao i progona preko 10.000 ljudi – započeo je svoju ispovest Rašković.

After witnessing he became a target and is under constant threat to his life.
-"I witnessed and participated in killings of 200 Albanians as well as forcing 10 000 of them out of their homes, in a clasic Serbian ethnic cleansing campaign."

-8:30 am in Pec.- "The dead" (Nebojsa Minic, Jackals leader) - "Come on, pack up, we have an action to perform. We put char on our face to make it harder to recognise us. We are 5 kilometers from Pec. We entered a village and in a already well known scenario we bust into housed, rape the women and do some other things...
We went there to rape and kill the family of at that time war comander and now minister of defence of Kosovo, Agim Cheku. We slit the throats of his father and uncle and di some other stuff to his family before "checking them" in the head with a bulet." continues Raskovic.

On dodaje da su nakon toga odvojili oko 40 meštana i raspodelili ih u nekoliko grupa po kućama, gde su ih likvidirali.

"We then moved on and killed 40 more inhabitants, split them in few groups, rape the women and then kill everyone in the houses. Dont force me to describe that now. Then we went trough 2 more villages and killed a dozen more people, it was a crazy day and we needed some outlet."

After this came the time for Ljubenic. It was a massacre. We did that 5 or 6 days after war started. 8 AM. Nice day. We started forcing the people out in front of a mosque, simple people, just like sheep. Some village elder came forward to ask why are we doing this, we did nothing wrong, and "The dead" killed him before he could finish. He started spraying the mass of civilians with bullets and we joined him.

I had to testify, I couldnt take it any more. It was crazy. I had to speak about it. To make it known what we leave behind us to our kids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM4IzYebnEc

Drawing-slim
01-22-2014, 11:33 PM
I have no respect for Kosovo and Albanian institutions for not creating a special unit to hunt down every single one of these lowlife insects and line them up in front of their families and force their family members to slit their throats.

RandoBloom
01-23-2014, 09:30 PM
I have no respect for Kosovo and Albanian institutions for not creating a special unit to hunt down every single one of these lowlife insects and line them up in front of their families and force their family members to slit their throats.

I agree. Its a complete shame that those monsters are allowed to breathe the same air as we do. But you would have to do it to all Serbs, since they are all the same

cally
07-30-2014, 03:37 AM
Bump

Crn Volk
07-30-2014, 03:50 AM
Crusades are a messy business, but....

alb0zfinest
07-30-2014, 04:00 AM
Crusades are a messy business, but....

I swear dude you are beyond pathetic. A disgusting human being, if even that. Lowlife loser who spends most of his time on the apricity writing idiotic comments such as these, and at the same time tries to troll and insult Albanians when infact you end up making a fool of yourself. Get a life and grow the fuck up.

alfieb
07-30-2014, 04:08 AM
Referring to this as a crusade makes me feel shame for being a fellow Christian.

Crn Volk
07-30-2014, 04:08 AM
I swear dude you are beyond pathetic. A disgusting human being, if even that. Lowlife loser who spends most of his time on the apricity writing idiotic comments such as these, and at the same time tries to troll and insult Albanians when infact you end up making a fool of yourself. Get a life and grow the fuck up.

u mad. that's good. just don't sell my organs cunt

Crn Volk
07-30-2014, 04:09 AM
Referring to this as a crusade makes me feel shame for being a fellow Christian.

u should be ashamed for associating with shitards

alfieb
07-30-2014, 04:12 AM
u should be ashamed for associating with shitards

They are indigenous to those lands, and to force a million people to leave or to kill them would amount to an ethnic genocide, not a crusade.

The original crusades were originally to liberate native Christian people living under Muslim governments, in Sicily, in Spain, in the Holy Land... but this is something completely different.

alb0zfinest
07-30-2014, 04:16 AM
u mad. that's good. just don't sell my organs cunt

Ncncncncn...........so..................very...... ....... sad. The only joy you get in your life is insulting someone over the internet. Ncncncn. No I'm not mad, I feel bad for you dude. Your life really must suck, how do you live with yourself?

Your organs are worthless, invaluable. Don't want them.

Crn Volk
07-30-2014, 04:18 AM
Ncncncncn...........so..................very...... ....... sad. The only joy you get in your life is insulting someone over the internet. Ncncncn. No I'm not mad, I feel bad for you dude. Your life really must suck, how do you live with yourself?

Your organs are worthless, invaluable. Don't want them.

lol, love fucking with you guys...you like to dish it out but can't take it (not you personally)

Crn Volk
07-30-2014, 04:20 AM
They are indigenous to those lands, and to force a million people to leave or to kill them would amount to an ethnic genocide, not a crusade.

The original crusades were originally to liberate native Christian people living under Muslim governments, in Sicily, in Spain, in the Holy Land... but this is something completely different.

See Reconquista and tell me how it differs to the treatment of Balkan muslims....the difference is the Crusaders were successful in Iberia, we are still struggling in the Balkans with Islam....

Dzihadovic
07-30-2014, 04:24 AM
See Reconquista and tell me how it differs to the treatment of Balkan muslims....the difference is the Crusaders were successful in Iberia, we are still struggling in the Balkans with Islam....

You're stuck in the middle ages you peasant.

Crn Volk
07-30-2014, 04:25 AM
You're stuck in the middle ages you peasant.

Bosnian war 1992-1995....middle ages?

alfieb
07-30-2014, 04:27 AM

Because the Muslims are natives who speak a native language, not Arabic-speaking Berbers from North Africa.

Tell me, what does a Muslim Albanian call a Christian Albanian? They still call them Albanians.
What does an ethnic Macedonian Christian call an ethnic Macedonian Muslim? A Pomak, or a Turk.
What does an ethnic Serbo-Croatian Christian call an ethnic Serbo-Croatian Muslim? It used to be just "Muslim", and now it is Bosniak.

They are their brothers, but they spit in their face and call them a foreigner. Except for the Albanians. The Albanians aren't the ones who are turning this into a holy war. Your struggle is yours and yours alone, because it is nationalism, not for the cross. Jesus Christ would not be on your side.

Dzihadovic
07-30-2014, 04:28 AM
Bosnian war 1992-1995....middle ages?

The aggressors in that war were stuck in the middle ages just like you. Medieval style sieges of cities, executions and rapes when those cities fell, etc.

Crn Volk
07-30-2014, 04:36 AM
The aggressors in that war were stuck in the middle ages just like you. Medieval style sieges of cities, executions and rapes when those cities fell, etc.

very modern

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md1qs8wpFl1rwqfvwo1_500.jpg

http://theremustbejustice.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/white-qaeda.jpg

Crn Volk
07-30-2014, 04:37 AM
Because the Muslims are natives who speak a native language, not Arabic-speaking Berbers from North Africa.

Tell me, what does a Muslim Albanian call a Christian Albanian? They still call them Albanians.
What does an ethnic Macedonian Christian call an ethnic Macedonian Muslim? A Pomak, or a Turk.
What does an ethnic Serbo-Croatian Christian call an ethnic Serbo-Croatian Muslim? It used to be just "Muslim", and now it is Bosniak.

They are their brothers, but they spit in their face and call them a foreigner. Except for the Albanians. The Albanians aren't the ones who are turning this into a holy war. Your struggle is yours and yours alone, because it is nationalism, not for the cross. Jesus Christ would not be on your side.

No, that is the problem, the EUSSR and liberalism in general has killed the European Christian soul

Rudel
07-30-2014, 04:41 AM
They are indigenous to those lands
Not to Kosovo.

alfieb
07-30-2014, 04:42 AM
No, that is the problem, the EUSSR and liberalism in general has killed the European Christian soul

How is it any different now than it was 1,000 years ago, when a Muslim Sicilian, an Orthodox Sicilian, a Catholic Sicilian, and a Jewish Sicilian could all be neighbors in peace and brotherhood?

You pick up the cross and put it next to your flag and claim that this is for your faith, but it is about your flag and nothing else.

If you want Bosniaks and Albanians to become Christians, go to them with bibles, not guns. Do not take their land and put your flag on it. That's nationalism.

Not to Kosovo.

It was Illyrian before it was Serb. The Slavs are aliens to the Balkans. It has been majority-Albanian for many generations.

Rudel
07-30-2014, 04:46 AM
It was Illyrian before it was Serb. The Slavs are aliens to the Balkans. It has been majority-Albanian for many generations.
It hasn't been majority Albanian for a long time. Saying that the Slavs are aliens the Balkans is like saying Latins are aliens to Sicily.

Crn Volk
07-30-2014, 04:50 AM
It hasn't been majority Albanian for a long time. Saying that the Slavs are aliens the Balkans is like saying Latins are aliens to Sicily.

Or Germanic tribes all over Europe and the British Isles

Dzihadovic
07-30-2014, 04:53 AM
very modern

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md1qs8wpFl1rwqfvwo1_500.jpg

http://theremustbejustice.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/white-qaeda.jpg

What the hell are you trying to say!? That the FN FAL is an old gun?! :lol:
All the pictures show is Izetbegovic praying and Bosnian soldiers(not foreign mujahidin) in winter camo... :rolleyes:

Guapo
07-30-2014, 04:53 AM
How is it any different now than it was 1,000 years ago, when a Muslim Sicilian, an Orthodox Sicilian, a Catholic Sicilian, and a Jewish Sicilian could all be neighbors in peace and brotherhood?

You pick up the cross and put it next to your flag and claim that this is for your faith, but it is about your flag and nothing else.

If you want Bosniaks and Albanians to become Christians, go to them with bibles, not guns. Do not take their land and put your flag on it. That's nationalism.

England was celtic before the anglo-saxons, america was native before the europeans, by that logic they should go back to europe

Crn Volk
07-30-2014, 04:54 AM
What the hell are you trying to say!? That the FN FAL is an old gun?! :lol:
All the pictures show is Izetbegovic praying and Bosnian soldiers(not foreign mujahidin) in winter camo... :rolleyes:

shit I thought they were mujahedin

Rudel
07-30-2014, 04:55 AM
England was celtic before the anglo-saxons, by that logic they should go back to anglia
I actually support that. It would be hilarious.

Crn Volk
07-30-2014, 04:55 AM
England was celtic before the anglo-saxons, america was native before the europeans, by that logic they should go back to europe

he is not European so doesn't understand

alfieb
07-30-2014, 04:56 AM

No, but if the Celts had taken England back 200 years ago and Saxons in Germany were still whining about it, or the Amerindians had taken America back 200 years ago and Anglos in England were still whining about it, that would be analogous to this discussion today.

All censuses from the early 1900s and most from the 1800s confirm an Albanian majority in Kosovo. If the Albanians left tomorrow and Serbs came in, they would be Serbs who were alien to those lands.

Guapo
07-30-2014, 04:56 AM

I doubt the germans would take them back with open arms

Rudel
07-30-2014, 04:58 AM
I doubt the germans would take them back with open arms
I know the English aren't worth the Turks, but still.

Drawing-slim
07-30-2014, 05:32 AM
Not to Kosovo.

It's genetically proven beyond all doubt albos are in their ancient homeland.

Linebacker
07-30-2014, 05:33 AM
Thanks now I know how to slit Shit-tar throats.

It should come in very handy in my day-to-day experience with them.

Arbanas
07-31-2014, 07:14 PM

And the current historic beliefs about the historical demographics of Kosovo is rather lacking for reasons I cannot dwell upon right now.

Not to Kosovo.

We'll keep Kosovo Albanian until you feel we are indigenous in Kosovo if that'll make you feel better.

What sort of case do Serbs have for reintegrating Kosovo into the Serbian state if you don't think the "historically belonging to x" argument isn't valid? That's the only argument you Serbs have, and even when following the premises of this argument the Serbian conclusion is wrong.

LightHouse89
07-31-2014, 07:24 PM

that is pretty extreme but what these men did was pretty evil.

LightHouse89
07-31-2014, 07:26 PM
Or Germanic tribes all over Europe and the British Isles

english are not germanic. they are really paleolithic peasants....well the descendants of hahahaha.

LightHouse89
07-31-2014, 07:27 PM

No after they bombed germany and rampaged it twice they are officially non germanic. as is their monarchy.

Pontios
07-31-2014, 07:39 PM
Kosovo, one and Serbian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svXBR0AWfvs

Rudel
07-31-2014, 07:54 PM
We'll keep Kosovo Albanian until you feel we are indigenous in Kosovo if that'll make you feel better.
Oh I don't care much myself. You Balkanites can keep playing the ethnic replacement and eradication game as long as you want.

Arbanas
07-31-2014, 07:57 PM
Oh I don't care much myself. You Balkanites can keep playing the ethnic replacement and eradication game as long as you want.

Oh come on. First you play the judge by making claims about who owns what and now you don't care much? You don't have to care of course, but I don't see why you should comment on something you neither care about nor have the proper knowledge about. That you don't care much should exclude you from such a conversation, it probably also means you don't care much to know about the subject matter.

TheForeigner
07-31-2014, 08:08 PM
You mean the majority of their ancestry is pre-indo-european and that being mostly cro-magnon/palelithic plus significant neolithic but also celtic and germanic ancestry from continental europe too? So? The continental germanics arenět pure germanic either. Ffar from it with large part of germans. Also you euro-american mutts are funnier when you play the ''I'm irish'', 'I'm german'' etc routine.

Rudel
07-31-2014, 09:58 PM
Oh come on. First you play the judge by making claims about who owns what and now you don't care much? You don't have to care of course, but I don't see why you should comment on something you neither care about nor have the proper knowledge about. That you don't care much should exclude you from such a conversation, it probably also means you don't care much to know about the subject matter.
I don't need to care to have an opinion on other bits and pieces on Europe. I don't care for most of what happens outside of France, doesn't mean I have no knowledge about it.