PDA

View Full Version : Was Ancient India the first major White Colony?

Anglojew
01-23-2014, 05:40 AM
White "proto-Indo-Europeans" colonised India and imposed their language, culture and a racial caste system upon the subcontinent from their original homeland.

http://aratta.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/kurgan252520hypothesis-1.jpg

Indo-Europeans invaded the Sub-Continent from the direction of modern Iran and drove the native non-white Dravidian people South-West (and meeting East Asians towards modern Burma) as we can see from a linguistic map of India.

http://www.cs.ucdavis.edu/~vemuri/classes/freshman/language-families.bmp

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_UwwzmzFWHXA/SBFnU5zuEWI/AAAAAAAACOc/EO8Jh_Sb3Gs/s1600-h/25zzmix2big.jpg

Overtime millennia, even with the the caste System in place, white's intermarried with non-whites and eventually the ethnic makeup mirrored the lingustic makeup of India.

India can be seen as the first Great White Colony and a lesson for the New World as a whole.

Mortimer
01-23-2014, 05:43 AM
in science fiction maybe

Mortimer
01-23-2014, 05:44 AM
why you spread that bullshit around anglo-jew you are quiete the annoying piece of shit

Anglojew
01-23-2014, 05:47 AM
in science fiction maybe

Proto-Indo-Europeans were white.

The important Indian languages (Hindi etc) are Indo-European. Therefore white's imposed their language, culture and civilisation upon India.

Anglojew
01-23-2014, 05:48 AM
why you spread that bullshit around anglo-jew you are quiete the annoying piece of shit

I don't know how it offends you.

ButlerKing
01-23-2014, 05:52 AM

The important Indian languages (Hindi etc) are Indo-European. Therefore white's imposed their language, culture and civilisation upon India.

Saying this is extremely offensive to Indians. If I was a Indian I would choose to deny it.

Beside the indus valley civilization according to North Indian anthropologist had proto-Australoid like dravidians, Mongoloid like those of northeast India and nepal, Mediterraneans and alpine like those of Central Asia and Afghanistan

RACIAL ANTHROPOLOGY OF INDUS VALLEY PEOPLE

http://reference.indianetzone.com/1/origin_people.htm

" The skulls found of Harrap and Mahenjo-daro belonged to proto-Australoid, Mongoloid, Mediterrean and Alphine races. "

Though not much details are available of the Indus valley people, skeletal remains of Proto-Australoid, Mediterranean, Alpine and Mongoloid racial stock were found

Aryan and Mongoloid invasions as a reason for the destruction of Indus valley civilisation

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/141350-Reasons-for-disappearance-Indus-valley.aspx

" The races which are superior in physically and technologically might have confronted these people and survival of fittest might have played the role. There must have been wars which might have engulfed the total Indus valley civilisation. Scientists refer these races as Aryan or Mongoloid. "

Mortimer
01-23-2014, 05:52 AM

Indian Indo-Europeans are not and were never Proto-Indo Europeans or European Indo-Europeans etc. Also there was very few gene flow found into india from westerneuroasia, which means the language shift took place peacefully probably and not with invasion. early indian indo-europeans probably were already a mix of westerneuroasian and native, what they are today to0

Mn The Loki TA Son
01-23-2014, 05:55 AM
I think the map here is trying to tell us something.

SardiniaAtlantis
Saying this is extremely offensive to Indians. If I was a Indian I would choose to deny it.

Do you mean if you were a different kind of Indian than the kind you already are?

Mortimer
I don't know how it offends you.

if i talked bullshit about jews, it would offend you too. you are very annoying with your white western racial supremacy propaganda

Äijä
01-23-2014, 05:56 AM
I tought the caste system was created after they mixed?

Mn The Loki TA Son
01-23-2014, 05:56 AM
Gigolo aka mrswan comments everywhere smells me like a big closet racist.

Anglojew
01-23-2014, 05:57 AM

Beside the indus valley civilization according to North Indian anthropologist had proto-Australoid like dravidians, Mongoloid like those of northeast India and nepal, Mediterraneans and alpine like those of Central Asia and Afghanistan

RACIAL ANTHROPOLOGY OF INDUS VALLEY PEOPLE

http://reference.indianetzone.com/1/origin_people.htm

" The skulls found of Harrap and Mahenjo-daro belonged to proto-Australoid, Mongoloid, Mediterrean and Alphine races. "

Though not much details are available of the Indus valley people, skeletal remains of Proto-Australoid, Mediterranean, Alpine and Mongoloid racial stock were found

Aryan and Mongoloid invasions as a reason for the destruction of Indus valley civilisation

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/141350-Reasons-for-disappearance-Indus-valley.aspx

" The races which are superior in physically and technologically might have confronted these people and survival of fittest might have played the role. There must have been wars which might have engulfed the total Indus valley civilisation. Scientists refer these races as Aryan or Mongoloid. "

1. The two NATIONAL languages of India are Indo-European; Hindi and English. This is reality and not offensive.

2. Yes, the Indus Valley Civisation was, as you prove, mixed-racial and pre-dated the White Invasion.

Anglojew
01-23-2014, 05:58 AM
I tought the caste system was created after they mixed?

It was intended to keep the upper-classes White, but like the Spanish casta System, failed.

Mn The Loki TA Son
01-23-2014, 05:58 AM

Youuuu, your face.

simple_guy
01-23-2014, 05:59 AM
Indians are ancient Iranians mixed with Proto_Australoids and Dravidians, related to East Africans

Anglojew
01-23-2014, 05:59 AM
Indian Indo-Europeans are not and were never Proto-Indo Europeans or European Indo-Europeans etc. Also there was very few gene flow found into india from westerneuroasia, which means the language shift took place peacefully probably and not with invasion. early indian indo-europeans probably were already a mix of westerneuroasian and native, what they are today to0

Indo-Europeans were obviously white. If they were only a small minority it says even more about their organisational prowess and military ability to take over such a large landmass. A feat mirrored by their English Brothers many centuries later.

Äijä
01-23-2014, 06:01 AM
It was intended to keep the upper-classes White, but like the Spanish casta System, failed.

Yes but was it after some mixing? I read this somewhere, does sound logical if they found mixing to have negative effects.

Anglojew
01-23-2014, 06:02 AM
if i talked bullshit about jews, it would offend you too. you are very annoying with your white western racial supremacy propaganda

It's not propaganda. If it is prove it wrong prove it with evidence.

Your White Indian ancestors colonised India. You should be proud of their achievement and no-doubt it was some folk-memory that caused the Roma people to return to their White Motherland of Europa.

Mortimer
01-23-2014, 06:02 AM

how do you know that with such certainity anglo-jew? we talk here what happened thousands of years before christ, but common sense tells me and intuitive that india was never a white colony like the usa or mexico or whatever. certainly india was never 70% white like the linguistic map and data on indo-european castes suggests, do you seriously believe india was at one point majority white country like england or germany? as far back as recorded and how they looked like they were always like indians are today with major sub-races whcih are found today found back then, maybe if some whites conquered india it was like with asiatic huns and hungarians or turkic bulgars and bulgarians, not like with usa and americans or the new world. the indo-european language in india spread via the indians themselfes even if the very early roots might be from outside which i dont know and there is no certainity to know, there is only speculation at this point.

Anglojew
01-23-2014, 06:03 AM
Yes but was it after some mixing? I read this somewhere, does sound logical if they found mixing to have negative effects.

I assume it was because some people started to mix with the Dravidians. Priests and Aristocrats were forbidden to marry outside their caste until today.

Anglojew
01-23-2014, 06:04 AM
how do you know that with such certainity anglo-jew? we talk here what happened thousands of years before christ, but common sense tells me and intuitive that india was never a white colony like the usa or mexico or whatever. certainly india was never 70% white like the linguistic map and data on indo-european castes suggests, do you seriously believe india was at one point majority white country like england or germany? as far back as recorded and how they looked like they were always like indians are today with major sub-races whcih are found today found back then, maybe if some whites conquered india it was like with asiatic huns and hungarians or turkic bulgars and bulgarians, not like with usa and americans or the new world. the indo-european language in india spread via the indians themselfes even if the very early roots might be from outside which i dont know and there is no certainity to know, there is only speculation at this point.

Because Proto-Indo-European developed in Ukraine/Southern Russia which was white.

It's 70% linguistically and culturally white.

Äijä
01-23-2014, 06:05 AM

Your White Indian ancestors colonised India. You should be proud of their achievement and no-doubt it was some folk-memory that caused the Roma people to return to their White Motherland of Europa.
'
Is there many theories why they where kicked out or left? Really surprising they where let in Europe.

ButlerKing
01-23-2014, 06:05 AM
1. The two NATIONAL languages of India are Indo-European; Hindi and English. This is reality and not offensive.

2. Yes, the Indus Valley Civisation was, as you prove, mixed-racial and pre-dated the White Invasion.

Some claimed these Indo-european invasion came from Central Asia which would mean people like modern Tajiks or those ancient Scythians. I will surprised if these Indo-European invaders had even 3% of Mongoloid blood or more

If it was from Afghanistan/Iran or Caucasus than I believe they were 100% pure Indo-european

Mortimer
01-23-2014, 06:06 AM

do you have any evidence for what you say? indo-europeans never conquered india as a landmass, and they are not responsible for most of india to speak indo-european, at some point the langauge arrived from outside but it evolved further within india and indians themselfes spread that language further, the gene flow outside from india is limited, and they didnt made the caste system to dont mix with dravidians etc. which would suggest they were significant in numbers like half or at least a quarter of whole of indias population to make sense to establish anti-miscgenation laws the caste system has other roots and it is not fully studied yet, i dont like how you take some weird theories as granted and as proven evidence, you are quiete annoying

Äijä
01-23-2014, 06:07 AM
I assume it was because some people started to mix with the Dravidians. Priests and Aristocrats were forbidden to marry outside their caste until today.

Yet they all look brown, some are pretty light but still brown. Anyone have DNA from these families?

Anglojew
01-23-2014, 06:11 AM
do you have any evidence for what you say? indo-europeans never conquered india as a landmass, and they are not responsible for most of india to speak indo-european, at some point the langauge arrived from outside but it evolved further within india and indians themselfes spread that language further, the gene flow outside from india is limited, and they didnt made the caste system to dont mix with dravidians etc. which would suggest they were significant in numbers like half or at least a quarter of whole of indias population to make sense to establish anti-miscgenation laws the caste system has other roots and it is not fully studied yet, i dont like how you take some weird theories as granted and as proven evidence, you are quiete annoying

Obviously they conquered India. We have lingustic, cultural, religious evidence to support this.

http://www.bharatvani.org/books/ait/ch53.htm

ButlerKing
01-23-2014, 06:12 AM
Scythian empire.

They conquered parts of north India and some North Indian claim Scythian descent.

http://www.sikharchives.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/scythians_map.jpg

Mn The Loki TA Son
01-23-2014, 06:13 AM

Gilo the mr evidence. you should change your name to "MrswanTheTruth". :p anyway Gilo post your evidence of what you saying here. as it seems "common sense" is talking to you here. and for evidence, you should post yours. and start to debunk all over the place with your common sense. I want to see it as I am sure AngloJew wants to see you post your evidence for what you say here so sure of it. :thumb001:

Anglojew
01-23-2014, 06:17 AM
Yet they all look brown, some are pretty light but still brown. Anyone have DNA from these families?

Not specifically by family. Would be interesting.

The caste system in South Asia — which rigidly separates people into high, middle and lower classes — may have been firmly entrenched by about 2,000 years ago, a new genetic analysis suggests.

Researchers found that people from different genetic populations in India began mixing about 4,200 years ago, but the mingling stopped around 1,900 years ago, according to the analysis published Thursday in the American Journal of Human Genetics.

Combining this new genetic information with ancient texts, the results suggest that class distinctions emerged 3,000 to 3,500 years ago, and caste divisions became strict roughly two millennia ago.

Though relationships between people of different social groups was once common, there was a "transformation where most groups now practice endogamy," or marry within their group, said study co-author Priya Moorjani, a geneticist at Harvard University.

Ancestral populations
Hindus in India have historically been born into one of four major castes, with myriad subdivisions within each caste. Even today, in some parts of the country, marriage outside of one's caste is forbidden and those in the outcast, or "untouchable" group are discriminated against and prohibited from participating in religious rituals. (The Indian government has outlawed certain types of discrimination against the lowest classes.)

But when and why this system evolved has always been a bit murky, said Michael Witzel, a South Asian studies researcher at Harvard University, who was not involved in the work.

Moorjani's past research revealed that all people in India trace their heritage to two genetic groups: An ancestral North Indian group originally from the Near East and the Caucasus region, and another South Indian group that was more closely related to people on the Andaman Islands.

Today, everyone in India has DNA from both groups. "It's just the proportion of ancestry that you have that varies across India," Moorjani told LiveScience.

To determine exactly when these ancient groups mixed, the team analyzed DNA from 371 people who were members of 73 groups throughout the subcontinent.

Aside from finding when the mixing started and stopped, the researchers also found the mixing was thorough, with even the most isolated tribes showing ancestry from both groups.

Period of transition
Researchers aren't sure which groups of ancient people lived in India prior to 4,200 years ago, but Moorjani suspects the two groups lived side by side for centuries without intermarrying.

Archaeological evidence indicates that the groups began intermarrying during a time of great upheaval. The Indus Valley civilization, which spanned much of modern-day North India and Pakistan, was waning, and huge migrations were occurring across North India. [History's Most Overlooked Mysteries]

Ancient texts also reveal clues about the period.

The Rigveda, a nearly 3,500-year-old collection of hymns written in Sanskrit, a North Indian language, mentions chieftains with South Indian names.

"So there is some sort of mixture or intermarriage," Witzel told LiveScience.

Early on, there were distinct classes of people — the priests, the nobility and the common people — but no mention of segregation or occupational restrictions. By about 3,000 years ago, the texts mention a fourth, lowest class: the Sudras. But it wasn't until about 100 B.C. that a holy text called the Manusmruti explicitly forbade intermarriage across castes.

The study doesn't suggest that either the ancestral North or South Indian group formed the bulk of the upper or lower castes, Witzel said.

Rather, when caste divisions hardened, any type of intermarriage was sharply curtailed, leading to much less mixing overall.

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/indias-caste-system-goes-back-2-000-years-genetic-study-6C10874609

The study;

http://www.livescience.com/38751-genetic-study-reveals-caste-system-origins.html

StonyArabia
01-23-2014, 06:18 AM
The Aryans who invaded India did not look much different than today's Sikhs and Persians. That said the Aryans were different than the proto-Indo-Europeans also dubbed as Aryans. The natives of India were far more advanced and created one of the earliest civilizations, and also they were connected with Mesopotamian civilizations.

Anglojew
01-23-2014, 06:20 AM
The Aryans who invaded India did not look much different than today's Sikhs and Persians.

Please post your evidence for this opinion.

asingh
01-23-2014, 06:26 AM
I have told you most of this, in the Buddha thread. But you still continue with your propaganda here, but we all are allowed our own views.

White "proto-Indo-Europeans" colonised India and imposed their language, culture and a racial caste system upon the subcontinent from their original homeland.

No one knows who the PIE people were, in the first place. Nothing is substantial about their culture and racial systems (or if they even existed).

Indo-Europeans invaded the Sub-Continent from the direction of modern Iran and drove the native non-white Dravidian people South-West (and meeting East Asians towards modern Burma) as we can see from a linguistic map of India.

Which is basically the AIT...! What, something novel are you bringing to the table here...? It is just re-hashed content / ideology. I fail to understand.

Overtime millennia, even with the the caste System in place, white's intermarried with non-whites and eventually the ethnic makeup mirrored the lingustic makeup of India.

What linguistic makeup. Being from the IE language group does not mean, they are the same language. It is vastly different.

Basically my reply long back to you, summed it up all. Here is the link:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?74308-Was-Buddha-really-white&p=1476630&viewfull=1#post1476630

It sums and answers you in in accordance:

1. Language movement in India - which is a strong basis for your argument here.
2. Who the PIE people were. What they could have been.
3. Nothing is conclusive.

India can be seen as the first Great White Colony and a lesson for the New World as a whole.
In a Euro-supremacist POV, yes. Other wise it is a useless pondering to be honest, till we get more substantial proof.

The other languages are just as important. LOL. All have official status. This all sounds so stale, AngloJew. Seriously.

Same answer as above. Hindi is used for administration, cause the capital is up North.

Indo-Europeans were obviously white. If they were only a small minority it says even more about their organisational prowess and military ability to take over such a large landmass. A feat mirrored by their English Brothers many centuries later.
Nothing to support this.

Your evidence is not rock solid. Sorry to say.

This thread is merely: AIT. That is it. Discussed umpteen times.

Unome
01-23-2014, 06:28 AM
Wasn't it Alexander the Great who brought European culture & DNA ( :naughty: ) to Persia and India?

StonyArabia
01-23-2014, 06:34 AM
Wasn't it Alexander the Great who brought European culture & DNA ( :naughty: ) to Persia and India?

Alexander was the first person to encourage interracial marriage, he in fact married a Persian princess Roxana. That said his descendants did not leave much genetic input into Iran or India. Persia at one time was indeed Hellenized, until the the rise of the Parthians who kept some elements of it, with the coming of the Sassanids the Hellenistic elements were thrown out. with he Sassanids Persian culture gained importance over all.

Äijä
01-23-2014, 06:34 AM
It is all very simple to find out if the Indians just test ancient and present DNA enough, but will they want to do that is a another question.

Mortimer
01-23-2014, 06:36 AM
Obviously they conquered India. We have lingustic, cultural, religious evidence to support this.

http://www.bharatvani.org/books/ait/ch53.htm

I read through the link and it seems critique of aryan invasion theory, why do you post it in favour of your argument? Also India is large landmass, and many conquered India, including Huns, and Macedonians etc. but never made "India their colony" why some pre historic nomads would? If India is a white colony you could as well say hungary is a asian colony, similar thought. You are mystifying the whole scenario to much, and interpret too much white supremacy nonsense in it. Like the racial caste system etc. Could as well be from March of the Titans History of White Race.

Mortimer
01-23-2014, 06:38 AM
Gilo the mr evidence. you should change your name to "MrswanTheTruth". :p anyway Gilo post your evidence of what you saying here. as it seems "common sense" is talking to you here. and for evidence, you should post yours. and start to debunk all over the place with your common sense. I want to see it as I am sure AngloJew wants to see you post your evidence for what you say here so sure of it. :thumb001:

why a hispanic and a jew care to prove a white supremacist theory, i dont get, is it ouf sheer vile intention to insult another race? jews are not indo-europeans and hispanics are mixed race

Anglojew
01-23-2014, 06:43 AM

No. Sanskrit and other Indo-Euro speakers had been there for millennia by that stage.

Anglojew
01-23-2014, 06:46 AM
I have told you most of this, in the Buddha thread. But you still continue with your propaganda here, but we all are allowed our own views.

No one knows who the PIE people were, in the first place. Nothing is substantial about their culture and racial systems (or if they even existed).

Which is basically the AIT...! What, something novel are you bringing to the table here...? It is just re-hashed content / ideology. I fail to understand.

What linguistic makeup. Being from the IE language group does not mean, they are the same language. It is vastly different.

Basically my reply long back to you, summed it up all. Here is the link:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?74308-Was-Buddha-really-white&p=1476630&viewfull=1#post1476630

It sums and answers you in in accordance:

1. Language movement in India - which is a strong basis for your argument here.
2. Who the PIE people were. What they could have been.
3. Nothing is conclusive.

In a Euro-supremacist POV, yes. Other wise it is a useless pondering to be honest, till we get more substantial proof.

The other languages are just as important. LOL. All have official status. This all sounds so stale, AngloJew. Seriously.

Same answer as above. Hindi is used for administration, cause the capital is up North.

Nothing to support this.

Your evidence is not rock solid. Sorry to say.

This thread is merely: AIT. That is it. Discussed umpteen times.

It's like saying that the Tibeto-Burman speakers in India were not originally East Asians. It makes no sense.

Anglojew
01-23-2014, 06:48 AM
why a hispanic and a jew care to prove a white supremacist theory, i dont get, is it ouf sheer vile intention to insult another race? jews are not indo-europeans and hispanics are mixed race

Exactly why were have no agenda here. We're simply speaking the truth. You're the one being agenda driven.

Anglojew
01-23-2014, 06:50 AM
Alexander was the first person to encourage interracial marriage, he in fact married a Persian princess Roxana. That said his descendants did not leave much genetic input into Iran or India. Persia at one time was indeed Hellenized, until the the rise of the Parthians who kept some elements of it, with the coming of the Sassanids the Hellenistic elements were thrown out. with he Sassanids Persian culture gained importance over all.

Persians are an Indo-Euro people the same as Greeks. Ancient Persian royalty would have been white. Nothing interracial about this.

arcticwolf
01-23-2014, 06:51 AM
No. Sanskrit and other Indo-Euro speakers had been their for millennia by that stage.

Anglojew, doncha know that dark Indo-Eoropeans colonized Europe? They got white later by drinking milk. Now, thats a theory sensitive year round tan wearing hipsters can live with. :laugh:

Mn The Loki TA Son
01-23-2014, 06:53 AM

You forgot to mention your peep here, that one random Indian guy, Germanophile. :p

Mn The Loki TA Son
01-23-2014, 07:00 AM
By the way, Gilo about "hispanics are mixed race" since when "Hispanic" is a race? called mixed race....:picard1: Gilo....come on now what happen? I thought you were all about common sense here. and that common sense was talking to you here. :p

asingh
01-23-2014, 07:05 AM
It's like saying that the Tibeto-Burman speakers in India were not originally East Asians. It makes no sense.

That corollary and example makes far less sense. That is all you could reply to me and give a -ve thumbs down. LOL. Languages do not work they way you are trying to say so. I have given you an over-comprehensive reply in the Buddha reply, to which you replied "based on BS". And posted the same map I had critiqued. Now you say, my theory and counter argumentation is senseless, and give a -ve thumbs down.

StonyArabia
01-23-2014, 07:06 AM
Persians are an Indo-Euro people the same as Greeks. Ancient Persian royalty would have been white. Nothing interracial about this.

Not really they would be the same as modern day Persian royalty, who are not really White by the same standards. This not mention they probably had good amount of native Elamite admixture.

asingh
01-23-2014, 07:08 AM
Exactly why were have no agenda here. We're simply speaking the truth. You're the one being agenda driven.

Half-truths can be detrimental, AngloJew. You are a self confessed racialist, which speaks for who has an agenda.

Anglojew, doncha know that dark Indo-Eoropeans colonized Europe? They got white later by drinking milk. Now, thats a theory sensitive year round tan wearing hipsters can live with. :laugh:
LOL. Yea...!

You forgot to mention your peep here, that one random Indian guy, Germanophile. :p
Why you trolling this thread. Please stay out of it. Your points are BS and crap. Thanks.

Anglojew
01-23-2014, 07:08 AM
Not really they would be the same as modern day Persian royalty, who are not really White by the same standards. This not mention they probably had good amount of native Elamite admixture.

Of course they wouldn't be the same as modern royalty of the region which was replaced by moghuls and others in the preceding period.

Anglojew
01-23-2014, 07:09 AM
Half-truths can be detrimental, AngloJew. You are a self confessed racialist, which speaks for who has an agenda.

LOL. Yea...!

Why you trolling this thread. Please stay out of it. Your points are BS and crap. Thanks.

I guess that's why I admire the Hindu caste system.

StonyArabia
01-23-2014, 07:14 AM
Of course they wouldn't be the same as modern royalty of the region which was replaced by moghuls and others in the preceding period.

Well yes, but the ancient Persian royalty would have looked the same as modern day Persians not much different. If they got to look more European on their way, it's probably due to intermarriage with various European empires. Although this did happen it was not likely. Like any royalty they often intermixed had admixture from all sorts of the regions around them.

Anglojew
01-23-2014, 07:22 AM
Well yes, but the ancient Persian royalty would have looked the same as modern day Persians not much different. If they got to look more European on their way, it's probably due to intermarriage with various European empires. Although this did happen it was not likely. Like any royalty they often intermixed had admixture from all sorts of the regions around them.

No. They would look like Slavs.

Mn The Loki TA Son
01-23-2014, 07:27 AM

What do you mean,that I am "trolling" this thread? What? Trolling how? Really? lol, You stupid bastard, No you Get the fuck out of here and go fuck yourself. anyway this is Anglojew thread You little prick. if you don't like what I say here than you can do what I said you can go fuck yourself out of here.

Unome
01-23-2014, 07:48 AM
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm141/oslonordic/persian/LiveImages5CFoto20Haber5CDDranlFDla.jpg

asingh
01-23-2014, 07:50 AM
I guess that's why I admire the Hindu caste system.

:). What you find in admiration of the Caste System.

asingh
01-23-2014, 07:57 AM
Below are your contributions to this thread:

I think the map here is trying to tell us something.

Gigolo aka mrswan comments everywhere smells me like a big closet racist.

Youuuu, your face.

What do you mean,that I am "trolling" this thread? What? Trolling how? Really? lol, You stupid bastard, No you Get the fuck out of here and go fuck yourself. anyway this is Anglojew thread You little prick. if you don't like what I say here than you can do what I said you can go fuck yourself out of here.

Anyone can tell, inspecting the above who is trolling and being a nuisance here. You see why, how privy you sound towards juvenile behavior, and being a delinquent retard. And see the beautiful language you are imploring here. Shows your lack of knowledge and comprehension thereon. It does not matter who initiated this thread..! We all can answer, that is no buttress for your behavior and mannerisms on this thread. Are you, AngloJew..? No..! At least reply in context and matter: which does not border on gibberish, TheBeast-Martinv.

Thanks.

Mn The Loki TA Son
01-23-2014, 08:07 AM
Below are your contributions to this thread:

Anyone can tell, inspecting the above who is trolling and being a nuisance here. You see why, how privy you sound towards juvenile behavior, and being a delinquent retard. And see the beautiful language you are imploring here. Shows your lack of knowledge and comprehension thereon. It does not matter who initiated this thread..! We all can answer, that is no buttress for your behavior and mannerisms on this thread. Are you, AngloJew..? No..! At least reply in context and matter: which does not border on gibberish, TheBeast-Martinv.

Thanks.
I thought I told you to go fuck yourself! Ya MOTHERFUCKER!

asingh
01-23-2014, 08:11 AM
I thought I told you to go fuck yourself! Ya MOTHERFUCKER!

Nice. :)

More trolling.

EyeOfTheTiger
01-23-2014, 06:15 PM
no they wouldn't, pure slavs who came from ukraine started mixing with elamites and local people of the iranian plateau,- after hundreds or thousands of years of mixing it created the persians which were quite homogenous, and the royalty wasn't white, they .looked just like modern persians.
thats Darius-43753
and cyrus also was brown with dark hair and brown eyes.
43754 from persepolis..
they look just like moderns, also have the unibrow which is uncommon among slavs.
43756 sassanids from the 3rd century AD.

Vesuvian Sky
01-23-2014, 06:22 PM

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/012/982/post-19715-Brent-Rambo-gif-thumbs-up-imgu-L3yP.gif

Cleitus
01-23-2014, 06:25 PM
Of course
http://www.usu.edu/markdamen/1320Hist&Civ/slides/07ie/IElanguagesmap.jpg

Anglojew
01-23-2014, 09:35 PM
Of course
http://www.usu.edu/markdamen/1320Hist&Civ/slides/07ie/IElanguagesmap.jpg

Thanks for the helpful map.

Anglojew
01-23-2014, 09:36 PM
:). What you find in admiration of the Caste System.

It applies order to chaos. Instead of a welfare subclass those people become useful members of society.

Anglojew
01-23-2014, 09:38 PM
By the way, Gilo about "hispanics are mixed race" since when "Hispanic" is a race? called mixed race....:picard1: Gilo....come on now what happen? I thought you were all about common sense here. and that common sense was talking to you here. :p

For a guy going on about racism he's pretty obsessed with our ethnicities and why our opinions are somehow illegitimate because of them.

Anglojew
01-23-2014, 09:40 PM
That corollary and example makes far less sense. That is all you could reply to me and give a -ve thumbs down. LOL. Languages do not work they way you are trying to say so. I have given you an over-comprehensive reply in the Buddha reply, to which you replied "based on BS". And posted the same map I had critiqued. Now you say, my theory and counter argumentation is senseless, and give a -ve thumbs down.

The Tibeto-Burman groups obviously were settlers from a different racial group from the north and east. No Indians seem to doubt this.

Smeagol
01-23-2014, 09:48 PM
Well, yes, kind of. Contrary to what the Indian member ''Asingh'' says, we do know who the Proto-Indoeuropeans were, it's mainly Indian Nationalists who like to deny it, and make up their own crazy theories. We know that the Proto-Indoeuropeans originated on the South Russian Steppe, and racially they were definitely Europids, between robust Pontid, and Nordid with Cromagnid influence according to the skeletal evidence. These Proto-Indoeuropeans were not exactly the same people who invaded India though, because by that time they had been in West Asia for a long time, and mixed with the natives. Although the Vedas do mention some European traits like blonde hair, and blue eyes in some people. Another thing is, the Indian Aryans did mix with the Dravidians, and the result can be seen in North India today.

As for the Indus Valley Civilization, which ButlerKing mentioned, that did have some ''Australoid'' elements, which were Weddid actually, and even some Mongolid, but the majority of the skeletal evidence seems to be Europid as well, Indid mainly, and the elite was probably made up of North Indid types.

Ivan Kramskoï
01-23-2014, 09:49 PM
I strongly believe in the Aryan invasion theory.

asingh
01-24-2014, 05:23 AM
The Tibeto-Burman groups obviously were settlers from a different racial group from the north and east. No Indians seem to doubt this.
I fail to see this, adding anything to our AIT conversation, AngloJew.

Well, yes, kind of. Contrary to what the Indian member ''Asingh'' says, we do know who the Proto-Indoeuropeans were, it's mainly Indian Nationalists who like to deny it, and make up their own crazy theories. We know that the Proto-Indoeuropeans originated on the South Russian Steppe, and racially they were definitely Europids, between robust Pontid, and Nordid with Cromagnid influence according to the skeletal evidence. These Proto-Indoeuropeans were not exactly the same people who invaded India though, because by that time they had been in West Asia for a long time, and mixed with the natives. Although the Vedas do mention some European traits like blonde hair, and blue eyes in some people. Another thing is, the Indian Aryans did mix with the Dravidians, and the result can be seen in North India today.

As for the Indus Valley Civilization, which ButlerKing mentioned, that did have some ''Australoid'' elements, which were Weddid actually, and even some Mongolid, but the majority of the skeletal evidence seems to be Europid as well, Indid mainly, and the elite was probably made up of North Indid types.

Thanks for appreciating my contribution here. It creates a sense of being read and acknowledged...! I put in a link some posts back, which is quite a comprehensive reply to the various Aryan theories, and how language groups vary and where they are rooted. Give that a read, when you can. Discussions like this: primarily should not be to approach a de facto but to broaden ones horizons regarding almost paleolithic history. I see it not as where it all started, but actually what happened. It is interesting and almost bordering on mythology.

EDIT:
What is this with the -ve thumbs down. LOL. You argue well, stick with that. :)

TIGERZZZ
07-06-2014, 02:52 PM
Haplogroup r1a1 originated in India

ask oppenheimer

Anglojew
07-06-2014, 10:30 PM
Haplogroup r1a1 originated in India

ask oppenheimer

http://www.krivenyshev.com/map-migration00.jpg

Except it didn't

pinguino
07-06-2014, 10:35 PM

I see. The Jewish serpent is spreading its poison once again. Remember that last time, when you poisoned Eve's apple, Jehovah cut your legs! I hope now it cut your tongue... :)

Anglojew
07-06-2014, 10:38 PM
I see. The Jewish serpent is spreading its poison once again. Remember that last time, when you poisoned Eve's apple, Jehovah cut your legs! I hope now it cut your tongue... :)

Are you trying to say that the servant was jewish? A religion that didn't exist then and is the only reason you know the story in the first place. You're an idiot squared.

pinguino
07-06-2014, 10:50 PM
The serpent was Jewish. I bet it also had the circumcision as well.

Come on, you very well know the Bible is a children tale, and that Jewish, Christian, Muslim and any religion is just the opium of the people.

Anglojew
07-06-2014, 10:59 PM
The serpent was Jewish. I bet it also had the circumcision as well.

Come on, you very well know the Bible is a children tale, and that Jewish, Christian, Muslim and any religion is just the opium of the people.

I'm not religious or a Marxist.

pinguino
07-06-2014, 11:09 PM
I'm not religious or a Marxist.

You are only an agitator. I mean, a troll

Anglojew
07-06-2014, 11:10 PM
You are only an agitator. I mean, a troll

That's subjective.

Prisoner Of Ice
07-06-2014, 11:13 PM
The entire map is just made up guesswork. Reality is most of these areas have basically always been white. India is a grey area but the culture there seems to be extremely ancient. Indians probably just mixed in time, especially ones the british consolidated everything and the southernmost ones were allowed to move freely.

Smaug
07-06-2014, 11:27 PM

But you are!

Prisoner Of Ice
07-07-2014, 01:13 AM
But you are!

Criminals and religious nuts be bad. Except if they be muslim then they r gud. I troll u haha.

That seems to be typical attitude in europe, no wonder it's turning into such a shithole.

arcticwolf
07-07-2014, 01:20 AM
They looked like Slavs, you couldn't have guessed today.
All those who say mixing will never affect anything on a large scale must be smoking some really good shit! :laugh:

Smaug
07-07-2014, 02:23 AM
Criminals and religious nuts be bad. Except if they be muslim then they r gud. I troll u haha.

That seems to be typical attitude in europe, no wonder it's turning into such a shithole.

I don't think you got my joke.

Dictator
07-07-2014, 02:29 AM
I don't think you got my joke.

It was a joke? Thought it was a fact...

Anglojew
09-21-2014, 09:32 AM
They looked like Slavs, you couldn't have guessed today.
All those who say mixing will never affect anything on a large scale must be smoking some really good shit! :laugh:

There's the occasional Slavic or pure Iranid looking South-Asian (mainly in Afghanistan) survivor:

http://i41.tinypic.com/ei9nis.jpg

Cleitus
09-21-2014, 09:49 AM
Yes, and subhumans are jealous like always.

Anglojew
09-21-2014, 09:52 AM
Yes, and subhumans are jealous like always.

The Australoid (Homo Erectus: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?117903-Are-Australoids-With-Denisovan-Admixture-Partial-Homo-Erectus-Survivors ) admixed dark South-Asians now deny the source of their civilisation was the great white race.

gurujobalert
04-15-2018, 04:21 PM
gurujobalert.com : Job alert (https://www.gurujobalert.com/)on Central/State Govt Jobs Recruitment Notification (https://www.gurujobalert.com/government-jobs.html)2018 IBPS SSC (https://www.gurujobalert.com/SSC-recruitment-notification-ssc.nic.in.html) UPSC ,call letter - free Railway jobs (https://www.gurujobalert.com/Railway-Jobs-Recruitment-Notifications.html) Alerts online Results

Smeagol
04-15-2018, 04:34 PM

Latest DNA seems to confirm this. https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?239663-Andronovo-horse-riders-crashed-into-India!/page6

Marmara
04-15-2018, 04:49 PM
I guess so, but it shouldn't be compared with modern era European colonization.

Anglojew
04-15-2018, 10:54 PM
Latest DNA seems to confirm this. https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?239663-Andronovo-horse-riders-crashed-into-India!/page6

Thanks for the info.

Kivan
04-15-2018, 10:58 PM
When i see this thread, i thought it was created by ButlerKing. :lol:

Anglojew
04-15-2018, 11:00 PM
When i see this thread, i thought it was created by ButlerKing. :lol:

No. He promotes pseudo-science

Yaglakar
04-16-2018, 06:38 PM
Worry not Indians. Steppe Aryans have paid for your suffering. Our forefathers dismantled them fast and easy.

http://doklad-referat.ru/public/page_images/2254/3_17.jpg
http://www.kocis.go.kr/CONTENTS/BOARD/images/15897791580_f50358b9ef_c.jpg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6e/Tyurki.jpg

Kaushika
04-30-2018, 07:38 AM
WelWell it was aryans from central Asia not euros. They were racially Caucasian but minority like whites in South Africa ancient India was an upper third state ancient India was an aparthid state.

But majority of Aryans are mixed today. I had Very Dark Blur eyes wjen i was young, it turned to hazel and brown as i got older. I am from brahmin family.