PDA

View Full Version : Aliens Already Exist On Earth: Bulgarian Scientists Claim

Sol Invictus
11-28-2009, 03:15 AM
What the fuck?

Published: 8:00AM GMT 26 Nov 2009

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/bulgaria/6650677/Aliens-already-exist-on-earth-Bulgarian-scientists-claim.html

Aliens from outer space are already among us on earth, say Bulgarian government scientists who claim they are already in contact with extraterrestrial life.

Work on deciphering a complex set of symbols sent to them is underway, scientists from the country's Space Research Institute said.

They claim aliens are currently answering 30 questions posed to them.

Lachezar Filipov, deputy director of the Space Research Institute of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, confirmed the research.

He said the centre's researchers were analysing 150 crop circles from around the world, which they believe answer the questions.

"Aliens are currently all around us, and are watching us all the time," Mr Filipov told Bulgarian media.

"They are not hostile towards us, rather, they want to help us but we have not grown enough in order to establish direct contact with them."

Mr Filipov said that even the seat of the Catholic church, the Vatican, had agreed that aliens existed.

He said humans were not going to be able to establish contact with the extraterrestrials through radio waves but through the power of thought.

"The human race was certainly going to have direct contact with the aliens in the next 10 to 15 years," he said.

"Extraterrestrials are critical of the people's amoral behavior referring to the humans' interference in nature's processes."

The publication of the BAS researchers report concerning communicating with aliens comes in the midst of a controversy over the role, feasibility, and reform of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.

Last week it lead to a heated debate between Bulgaria's Finance Minister, Simeon Djankov, and President Georgi Parvanov.

Cato
11-28-2009, 04:36 AM
Why do aliens always seem to spew the same nonsense that the leftists do?

Rusalka
11-28-2009, 05:02 AM
It has been reported that the aliens have left a cosmic message for the rest of the members of the European Union:

Beloved European nations: Give Bulgaria your moneyz!

Bulgaria's Finance Minister, Simeon Djankov, claimed he believed the extraterrestrials to be of a superior intelligence.

Cato
11-28-2009, 05:09 AM
These quotes are what I mean:

""They are not hostile towards us, rather, they want to help us but we have not grown enough in order to establish direct contact with them."

""Extraterrestrials are critical of the people's amoral behavior referring to the humans' interference in nature's processes."

Sounds like a twofold leftist political statement to me. Why don't these advanced spaceturds just come out and show themselves at the UN or something? Or to Ombongo? Why all of this secrecy? Sounds like a cart of bollocks to me, just more globalist trickery to confuse the people.

Mesrine
11-28-2009, 05:16 AM
Aliens from outer space are already among us on earth, say Bulgarian government scientists who claim they are already in contact with extraterrestrial life.

"Say". Proof?

Cato
11-28-2009, 05:19 AM
Proof will be forthcoming when it's manufactured, like the alien autopsy video.

Sol Invictus
11-28-2009, 05:44 AM
"Say". Proof?

Fortunately the burden of proof is in their hands.

I would be hard pressed to find any legitimate evidence such a thing exists.

When I say legitimate I mean *unmanufactored* as Pallamedes put it..

I'll leave Loki to it then..! :D

Cato
11-28-2009, 05:49 AM
There never will be any proof forthcoming because there are no spacemen. When people talk about aliens, they usually sound mushmouthed like this Bulgarian guy talking about thought waves and other crazed nonsense.

Man is the top of the heap, purposely so may I add (Ka-BOOM!), something that the anti-humanists can't stand to hear.

:)

Cail
11-28-2009, 10:49 AM
I've known a Bulgarian guy in physics department. He was a devout orthodox Christian and used to explain the mechanism of prayer before the candle as acoustic waves triggering the candle's flame's plasma to generate information-loaded torsion waves that go straight to the God.

Loddfafner
11-28-2009, 01:32 PM
Why do aliens always seem to spew the same nonsense that the leftists do?

That is certainly a clue that we are dealing with myth here.

As for the story itself, it tells us more about the Telegraph's caliber of journalism and about the state of Bulgarian science than about extraterrestrials.

Poltergeist
11-28-2009, 01:44 PM
Is Tabiti one of them?

Cato
11-28-2009, 03:09 PM

As for the story itself, it tells us more about the Telegraph's caliber of journalism and about the state of Bulgarian science than about extraterrestrials.

It never crossed my mind until recently that the same things that these never seen aliens want also mirror the same things the socio-political beatniks are always yammering about.

Liffrea
11-28-2009, 03:25 PM
Originally Posted by Loddfafner

Quite, if it looks human, thinks human, behaves human….it’s probably human.

Psychonaut
11-28-2009, 04:03 PM

Do you ascribe to Jacques Vallée's (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Vallee) theories that aliens, faeries, etc. are all cultural interpolations of the same phenomenon?

Lahtari
11-28-2009, 04:16 PM

A lot of people say that. :D

I've known a Bulgarian guy in physics department. He was a devout orthodox Christian and used to explain the mechanism of prayer before the candle as acoustic waves triggering the candle's flame's plasma to generate information-loaded torsion waves that go straight to the God.

Why not to just use LSD? :p

Well, maybe they actually are using some extra laboratory space there. :)

Loddfafner
11-28-2009, 04:16 PM
Do you ascribe to Jacques Vallée's (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Vallee) theories that aliens, faeries, etc. are all cultural interpolations of the same phenomenon?

No, I don't. I have in mind here Carl Jung's Flying Saucers: a Modern Myth (http://www.amazon.com/Flying-Saucers-Modern-Things-Skies/dp/0691018227).

"In the threatening situation of the world today, when people are beginning to see that everything is at stake, the projection-creating fantasy soars beyond the realm of earthly organizations and powers into the heavens, into interstellar space, where the rulers of human fate, the gods, once had their abode in the planets.... Even people who would never have thought that a religious problem could be a serious matter that concerned them personally are beginning to ask themselves fundamental questions. Under these circumstances it would not be at all surprising if those sections of the community who ask themselves nothing were visited by `visions,' by a widespread myth seriously believed in by some and rejected as absurd by others."--C. G. Jung, in Flying Saucers

Jung's primary concern in Flying Saucers is not with the reality or unreality of UFOs but with their psychic aspect. Rather than speculate about their possible nature and extraterrestrial origin as alleged spacecraft, he asks what it may signify that these phenomena, whether real or imagined, are seen in such numbers just at a time when humankind is menaced as never before in history. The UFOs represent, in Jung's phrase, "a modern myth."

Sol Invictus
11-28-2009, 07:29 PM
“if suddenly there was a threat to this world from some other species from another planet, we’d forget all the little local differences that we have between our countries.”

-Richard Nixon, Dec 4 1985

Lahtari
11-29-2009, 01:06 AM
“if suddenly there was a threat to this world from some other species from another planet, we’d forget all the little local differences that we have between our countries.”

Yes, much in the manner how rats will stop fighting over bits of cheese when they're being exterminated with poison gas.

If such a treat ever manifests itself in a world stage, and we are not immediately crushed - if it's just like blowing up a few military bases and making gimmicks with previously unknown technology - we can be sure it's most likely a globalist scam.

Cato
11-29-2009, 03:31 AM

Art Bell was on the radio as I was driving home from work tonight. Old show from '98, I guess he does "best of" on the weekends, but he was talking about a staged alien invasion (by the NWO?) as a way to prop up the military-industrial oligarchy.

Rusalka
11-29-2009, 04:54 AM

Thankfully, now that we have discovered water on the Moon, the super powers will continue to rip each other to shreds to see who gets to monopolize that precious resource. Intra-cosmic coexistence my arse.

Sol Invictus
11-29-2009, 05:17 AM
Art Bell was on the radio as I was driving home from work tonight. Old show from '98, I guess he does "best of" on the weekends, but he was talking about a staged alien invasion (by the NWO?) as a way to prop up the military-industrial oligarchy.

That's my thoughts precisely, reaffirmed by that quote above. Any 'alien invasion' that would occur would most likely would be a staged act of desparation. It's completely plausable, as NASA and the Military have the technology to make it happen.

Cato
11-29-2009, 05:21 AM
That's my thoughts precisely, reaffirmed by that quote above. Any 'alien invasion' that would occur would most likely would be a staged act of desparation. It's completely plausable, as NASA and the Military have the technology to make it happen.

That's what came to the fore of my mind when that Bulgarian idiot mentioned that we'll be ready for contact at a later date- why not now? Why? Aha! It's because, if this scenario is true, people are being media-conditioned to accept this palpable nonsense about extraterrestrials.